Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Guess My Type #9 - Super Cute Hispanic Chick

"chick"?

I guessed ESTJ. If helping people comes last in her doings.. Otherwise
    an ESFJ.
    Wonder why and if I have to be an INTJ or how to do the best of it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I am wondering if I have typed her wrong ... she acts shy to certain people and will not talk to people she feels are rude or not rule conscious. But, to other people she is far more open to.

I think her first impression of me was that I was a big fake, probably because I was running 'my game' up on her and she saw through it [yeah, I'm ENTP]. I have seen her act really talkative to other people, so she could very we be an extravert.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She actually looks alot like an ESTJ, very similar in facial structure to the other chick I typed as ESTJ ... her personality is a little different than the other the other ISFJ as well ... she is far more sensitive, and the other girl was loud and more outgoing towards specific people. In fact, the other girl had a crush on me and wanted me as a boyfriend. But, that is besides the point.

So, I am tempted to move her type to ESFJ, except that she is nothing like the other ESFJ I typed ... I could move her to ESTJ, but she strikes me as more of a feeler than a thinker. So, I keep her at ISFJ ...

http://socionics.hopto.org/PROJECTED...ICS/index.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, she is either an ISFJ or an ESTJ, which are duels to each other in a way; they are both right for her I think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have convinced myself she is really ESTJ even though I think she is sort of like an ISFJ, but apparently not totally. She looks too much like an ESTJ in the face and she doesn't act like the other ISFJ I typed..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is now listed as an ESTJ on my webpage because I don't see how she has a full ISFJ personality ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Guess My Type #9 - Super Cute Hispanic Chick

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow
    "
    I guessed ESTJ.
    hmhm

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I'm undecided again ... I just found a girl in my stack of pictures that looks exactly like the first ESTJ, and this girl looks more like the lone ESFJ ...

I'll just arrange her accoring to facial structure, she looks most like an ESFP ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I'll just arrange her accoring to facial structure, she looks most like an ESFP ...
    Come on.. is this a joke? Decide a personīs type only by means of how the face looks?

Are you an ENFJ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, she looks like an ESFp I used to chase back in the day.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow
    Come on.. is this a joke? Decide a personīs type only by means of how the face looks?

Are you an ENFJ?
    Actually, no ... I'm not a skeptic who is afraid to take things into consideration.

Well, she can either be an ISFJ, an ESTJ, or an ESFJ ... She acts a little like the ISFJ, she acts alot like the ESTJ, and has physical traits exactly like the ESFJ ...

So, obviously there is an explanation for this ...

Maybe I should just go talk to her, she is a nice girl anyways ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, she is either an ISFJ or an ESTJ, which are duels to each other in a way; they are both right for her I think.
    What heresy is this?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    What heresy is this?
    No heresy, that's me figuring out which one is more her ... most of what has been written is me debating with myself and people making odd comments not understanding that I am debating with myself outlloud.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I am also being very careful, I don't want to mistype someone.

Maybe if she didn't blow me off for being a jerk player type [entp] I would have seen more of her personality; most S types have this way of gauging the sincerity of someone towards them [meaning how true to themselves they are in relation to them]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No heresy, that's me figuring out which one is more her ... most of what has been written is me debating with myself and people making odd comments not understanding that I am debating with myself outlloud.
    I called off the Inquisition since you recanted

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, no ... I'm not a skeptic who is afraid to take things into consideration.

Well, she can either be an ISFJ, an ESTJ, or an ESFJ ... She acts a little like the ISFJ, she acts alot like the ESTJ, and has physical traits exactly like the ESFJ ...

So, obviously there is an explanation for this ...

Maybe I should just go talk to her, she is a nice girl anyways ...
    Well if you donīt you should omit that image in the gallery instantly.
    You may have a personal page with super cute people you admire or not but thatīs your own thing.

You are free to speculate as much as you want, but without really knowing a person, whatīs the point? And before sorting images of people into the 16 types you should have known without doubt which type they correspond to. It is better to have just 3 true solid examples than 15 vague guesses although if only 3 are available, it would be better to wait until there were at least a few more.
    If not you will indeed distort the possibilities of
    type-evaluating theory per appearance.
    This is an example of a very strange behaviour as I see it. Iīm sorry I do not want to humiliate or to be impolite, thatīs not the point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the reason you are insisting that I make absolutly sure is for your sake, which I can see because you may not consider yourself involved in the webpage and the work I am doing. If you were working on the project and interested on working on the project, then you would hear all of the same speculations and inconsistencies and arguments before those who were not involved naturally. Personally, I think that you should feel privaledged that that I am even bothering to involve other people including people on this website, because I am truly interested in making the correct typing. Hence, the reason why I started to make polls for people to vote on what type a person was based on a picture and a description. It was to make sure other people were seeing things I was seeing. If I make a mistake on typing, another person can point that out and I could change the type once convinced of the correct judgement. I would continue to do polls if people would not complain so much about them, but that is besides the point.

Virtually all of the people I have in the "PROJECTED TYPE" portion of the website I have known as atleast aquaintances for over a year and most I know pretty well, the ones I don't know well I have a general idea how they behave by observing indirectly and hearing about them from people that are closer than I am.

After having a discussion with a friend that knows her fairly well, the girl in question I am convinced now is an extravert, a feeler, sensible, and judgemental. She is extreemly outgoing to certain people she feels are normal and open about who they are and will avoid people she conciders expedient, which I am so she avoids me. I couldn't tell whether she was avoiding me because she was introverted sensible or extraverted sensible. Well, the introverted sensible ISFJ chick had a thing for me and intentionally sought me out, so I don't see why introverted sensible would keep her away from me, besides that fact that she doesn't want a relationship or flings with anyone while she is getting her education. Totally the opposite case with me.

So, I conclude that she is an ESFJ and that is what I have her as on the website. I could change it in the future or I may not; it depends if I get any new conflicting information, which I doubt.

I am intending to type guys I know eventually, I already have a few typed and not uploaded to the website yet; I'll do them when I have atleast 3 girls of almost every type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many words but I see some missing logics in here... :-P

Itīs not for my own sake. Itīs for all those interested in the 16-type-personality concept. It would be ok if you added text in that gallery telling that the types only are subjectively organized and that you welcome comments etc.

Speculations are speculations as long as they are subjective. I enjoy
    more definite conclusions. Only those can lead further. For me, that should be the purpose. Maybe others think itīs funny enough to look at images but again in a serious work it should be consistent with a follow up
    in order to hopefully make summaries that may stand by the whole thing.

It isnīt enough if these persons are your aquaintances no matter how nice they may be, unless you donīt know them in order to know their types as well.
    Only people with whom you have discussed the issue and who preferably have made some quite reliable test may be .... reliable references for evaluation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously, I wasnīt logged in above.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously, I wasnīt logged in above.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I have never seen any proof in mistrust before, consider that concept understood.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what it is about J types constantly refusing to ever consider anything meerly because it didn't specifically follow a predetermined pattern, seems like flawed logic with lack of intuition and follow-up understanding. I would hate to have that static of a mindset, but then I am P so what else would I know.

In any case, this whole experiment is proving to me the concept of V.I. ... it is up to each one of you individually if you want to accept this fact or socionics at all. I am doing it for everyone else's benefit as well as mine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what it is about J types constantly refusing to ever consider anything meerly because it didn't specifically follow a predetermined pattern, seems like flawed logic with lack of intuition and follow-up understanding. I would hate to have that static of a mindset, but then I am P so what else would I know.

In any case, this whole experiment is proving to me the concept of V.I. ... it is up to each one of you individually if you want to accept this fact or socionics at all. I am doing it for everyone else's benefit as well as mine.
    Correlation whatsoever...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a diffrence between reading in and out ... I am reading out right now in fact.