Thread: Article: Socionics Type Profiles by Grigory Reinin

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Article: Profiles of Sociotypes by Gulenko (translation required)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these are great imo

I found this elaboration on Ne particularly interesting:
    "A Don Quixote’s first function might be one of the possible reasons for aggression. People of this type do not plan ahead (unlike, for example, Holmes), but are acutely aware of the beginning of one period and the ending of another. Don Quixote is governed by this feeling. Think of a Don Quixote leaving for work in the morning. He is late, but he is planning on cutting a corner to be on time. He knows he will be five minutes late, but the boss will be five minutes late also. Anyway he will make it! At this moment his wife (Dreiser) says: “Listen, you are late anyway, take out the garbage on your way out”. This statement may provoke aggression, which Dreiser does not expect." (source: Reinin)

Although I don't identify as ILE, i still have NE in the ego block and have noticed that i greatly appreciate the integrity of the world/given situation. I recall when my ex and I lived together and we would be heading out the door to some event, and just then, at the last minute, he would remember to do something else (bring the trash along with us to leave out, and also plan on running a couple of errands which just conveniently 'happened to be on the way". It caused me much frustration as I felt that he could have done those other things on his own time and not use the outing to run all his errands. I don't think I ever displayed aggression like ILE is depicted to on here, but i was very frustrated by what seemed to me his incosiderate use of my time and energy .

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am interested in this quote by Reinin about EIEs: "They value stability of external relations in general. When someone tries to change existing relations, this causes a strong emotional reaction, even aggression from the EIE.".

In what way would someone changing existing relations would anger the EIE? Like say if i start acting more distant towards the EIE would that cause a strong emotional reaction? Or would that fall in the zone of Fi ignoring?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I am interested in this quote by Reinin about EIEs: "[COLOR=#3E3E3E]They value stability of external relations in general. When someone tries to change existing relations, this causes a strong emotional reaction, even aggression from the EIE.".
    It's not very specific. Any J types value stability. All F types are emotional. All E are open expressions.

> In what way would someone changing existing relations would anger the EIE?

in "bad" way

> Like say if i start acting more distant towards the EIE would that cause a strong emotional reaction?

in the degree he's interested in you

nothing very specific for EIE is said there

you do not understand the typology enough to pay the attention on what deserves it there. until you'll get correctly your type, at least, this will not change