Thread: INTj teachers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .....

Last edited by soggy-flakes; 08-09-2009 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any INTjs in real life, but that really really sounds like me if I were to become a teacher or actually it's my daily life with the concept of teacher applied, all except leaving stuff behind (when I go anywhere I go through a mental checklist to make sure I have everything).

Quote Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
    My mouth was spouting out the material, but my mind was completely elsewhere
    I do this with everything, working, talking, driving etc.

I have a bad habit of asking "does this make sense?" because I too can't judge whether what I'm trying to convey actually makes any sense to anyone other then myself, people seem to see this as condesending though
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
    I used to teach chemistry myself
    May I ask what you teach now?

Creepy-pokeball

Can you give any advice for teaching chemistry? My friend just got his BS and will be finishing his masters soon. Im nervous for him because he isnt very verbally social in large groups. To be honest, I dont know why he chose that degree :/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well good luck :wink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: INTj teachers

hi.

it is dead on, if i am a teacher i would do the exact same thing. you are so intj. hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I once had an english teacher that I typed as INTj (could be wrong) making her my supervisor and it wasn't the best experience considering that she knew all my faults in my writing. Everytime I would hand an essay it would always say: good ideas, but need to work on style and too vague.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    My Intro to Psychology teacher was most likely INTj. He was similar to what you described about sticking to his guidelines. It did not matter whether you were sick or got in a car crash on the way to class, he would drop you if you missed more than one of his sessions. He would not even listen to any reasons because he did not feel it was his place to judge whether one's reasons for missing was a good reason or not.

I think that is the only class that I didn't enjoy writing essays in because he was very precise about wording with complete accurracy. If part of the essay was not accurate, no matter how small, he gave no credit whatsoever.

He also was very short with students who interrupted with questions. Sometimes subtley insulting their intelligence while answering them.

He would frequently get distracted and go off on anecdotes and tangents that were not entirely relevant to the subject at hand.
    sorry but your teacher is defintely not an intj. Because intj gives complete freedom to people on what they would choose.

secondly, intj definitely listen to explaination. I would feel bad to drop anyone, they always get a second chance if i am a teacher.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an INTj teacher for Pre-calculus, and honestly, he restored my faith in math. He presented everything in a way that was clear, understandable, and just plain made sense to me. He was absolutely the MAN.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I had an INTj teacher for Pre-calculus, and honestly, he restored my faith in math. He presented everything in a way that was clear, understandable, and just plain made sense to me. He was absolutely the MAN.

You are welcome.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but your teacher is defintely not an intj. Because intj gives complete freedom to people on what they would choose.

secondly, intj definitely listen to explaination. I would feel bad to drop anyone, they always get a second chance if i am a teacher.
    Agreed. And from my experiences, INTJ teachers hate many of the bureaucracies of teaching. They want students to actually learn the material, and if bending the rules a bit or giving second chances helps students to learn the INTJ will probably do it. Do INTJs have high academic expectations? Yes, but INTJs value the education more than the grades.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure with this particular INTj, English is not his first language.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry

Do INTj teachers teach their students how to conjugate their verbs correctly?
    Ok mr dictionary, why dont u tell me what's wrong with verbs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    just hate it when those extroverted people with so much energy try to pick on every minor detail. You can better use your energy some in a useful way.

Go try to find the flaws in your own kind and leave the intj alone.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok mr dictionary, why dont u tell me what's wrong with verbs?
    "intj" does not agree with "listen"... there should be an "s" at the end of one of them
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just hate it when those extroverted people with so much energy try to pick on every minor detail. You can better use your energy some in a useful way.

those damn ESTps!!!
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those damn ESTps!!!
    I feel like i m wasting my time with you joy. You are either to childish or you are crazy. U made everyone click on this thread 3 times just to found out i missed a "s" in "listens". Go get some thing to do instead of chating online mindlessly like those saggy breast women in "The View"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did no such thing. I stood up for you. lol

the ESTp was the one who pointed out the issue with "intj" and "listen" not agreeing
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weak Se + weak Fe =/= autism

it just looks like it sometimes
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol asperger sounds like ass burger
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the ESTp was the one who pointed out the issue with "intj" and "listen" not agreeing
    aww, that is so sweet. *hug *hug

but with all those posts u made lately, this thread is certainly ruined in your hands..

ps: our names end with the same letter. is that a coincident?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aww, that is so sweet. *hug *hug

but with all those posts u made lately, this thread is certainly ruined in your hands..

ps: our names end with the same letter. is that a coincident?
    mwah hah hah it's ALLLLLL in my hands!!!

lol if it's not a coincidence, you copied me cause I joined before you did

I seriously wasn't trying to pick on you in that "INTj grammar" thread btw.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, when was "INTj's" designated as the plural form of INTj? Couldnt the plural form be INTj like it is with fish and so on? Couldnt it be INTji like fungi?

I wasnt aware that INTj was even a real subject.