Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Which is probably why he has daddy issues.
    Nah. He apparently just doesn't like you or something ... ? Happens.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I've noticed before: on this forum, obvious idiots have called me an idiot, obvious narcissist have blamed me for being a narcissist, obvious attention whores have accused me of being an attention whore. It's all projection.

So I wonder: I'm 46 years old, probably old enough to be your father. Perhaps I remind you too much of your father, and that is your problem, you little snotnose coward.
    Which is probably why he has daddy issues.
    you sound like a person who has surrounded himself with people who have showered praises on you all your life, every small criticism gets your panties in a bunch and proves to be too much for your fragile and massively inflated ego. grow the fuck up.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    Nah. He apparently just doesn't like you or something ... ? Happens.
    Nah, it must be a transference issue. There aren't that many people that don't like me. The only people that don't like me, are usually cheaters, frauds and compulsive liars.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    you sound like a person who has surrounded himself with people who have showered praises on you all your life, every small criticism gets your panties in a bunch and proves to be too much for your fragile and massively inflated ego. grow the fuck up.
    What's your problem then? You go fuck yourself instead.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Okay after watching one of DJ's videos, I'm deciding between SLE and ILE for his type. Imo PoLR seems highly possible, but what seems less clear is whether he's or dom and he could be a subtype so this could cause the confusion. Now I'll say that he's most likely a 7, but what is less apparent is his wing as 6 and 8 wing both seem plausible. I'm still uncertain about his instinctual stacking though.
    Really? I thought he seemed like an attachment triad type, 3 or 6. He seems reactive so I lean 6; at this point I'm thinking SLE-Ti 6w5 sp/so or sp/sx. He seems far too focused to be a 7, not really expansive like 7s usually are, more self-contained.
    Last edited by Gilly; 07-07-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Really? I thought he seemed like an attachment triad type, 3 or 6. He seems reactive so I lean 6; at this point I'm thinking SLE-Ti 6w5 sp/so or sp/sx.
    I have no knowledge of enneatype, so I won't go into that, but I'm curious: what it is in DJ that in your opinion makes him SLE? Is that based on what he tells about himself, or is it something you perceive in his videos?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There aren't that many people that don't like me. The only people that don't like me, are usually cheaters, frauds and compulsive liars.
    No, I'm pretty sure almost no one here likes you.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm cool with the fact that some (or even many) people on this forum don't like me. My sociological background provides me with the perfect understanding of the nature of forums on the internet and especially many of their younger participants. So I'm totally not worried about myself.

Now don't get me wrong, not all of you are screwed up motherfuckers, just some of you.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Really? I thought he seemed like an attachment triad type, 3 or 6. He seems reactive so I lean 6; at this point I'm thinking SLE-Ti 6w5 sp/so or sp/sx.
    I wouldn't rule out six for DJ, but I think 7 wing would make more sense than 5 wing given his lifestyle and mindset. As for his stacking, I wasn't able to notice it like you did, but I'd say sp/sx is probably more likely than sp/so given his overall behavior.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm cool with the fact that some (or even many) people on this forum don't like me. My sociological background provides me with the perfect understanding of the nature of forums on the internet and especially many of their younger participants. So I'm totally not worried about myself.

Now don't get me wrong, not all of you are screwed up motherfuckers, just some of you.
    yeah i bet you're laying a very good example of us young pplz, we're just too immature to see it thru our angsty resentful youth-vision. thanks dad.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i bet you're laying a very good example of us young pplz, we're just too immature to see it thru our angsty resentful youth-vision. thanks dad.
    No, it's not "you young people", it is just young, spoiled little brats like you, who think they know it all, and despite lack of knowledge or life experience, start making defaming, libelous statements to win a discussion without arguments, and try to make their victims look like infantile idiots who can't deal with critique. But critique and libel/slander are not the same thing. I can deal very well with critique, but I will not accept libel or slander against me.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it must be a transference issue. There aren't that many people that don't like me. The only people that don't like me, are usually cheaters, frauds and compulsive liars.

Just...wow.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no knowledge of enneatype, so I won't go into that, but I'm curious: what it is in DJ that in your opinion makes him SLE? Is that based on what he tells about himself, or is it something you perceive in his videos?
    My typing of him is based on my observations of his body language, facial expressions, and speech patterns.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing of him is based on my observations of his body language, facial expressions, and speech patterns.
    Okay, you got my attention. Since my typing of him (IEE) is also based on my observations of his body language, facial expressions, and speech patterns, but leading to IEE, could you perhaps further elaborate?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not "you young people", it is just young, spoiled little brats like you, who think they know it all, and despite lack of knowledge or life experience, start making defaming, libelous statements to win a discussion without arguments, and try to make their victims look like infantile idiots who can't deal with critique.
    as if you aren't do that for yourself...

But critique and libel/slander are not the same thing. I can deal very well with critique, but I will not accept libel or slander against me.
    ok.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as if you aren't do that for yourself...
    Prove your point. Show me where I did this, and where it was not in response to 'attacks' directed at me.

ETA: what is it you are exactly saying here? It looks like you were trying to write two sentences at the same time.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prove your point. Show me where I did this, and where it was not in response to 'attacks' directed at me.
    I don't care enough, sorry. Too much effort.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care enough, sorry. Too much effort.
    Exactly what I expected: you are full of shit. Period.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I'm just thinking out loud some more here.

I type as SLE-Se 8w9 sx/sp everytime. I've always attributed my "seeking a connection" with being an sx variant 8, as opposed to being a 6 with whatever variant.

I'm starting to wonder though, the fact that I score high on Te on function tests could be because I've had planning ahead drilled into my head from birth. I was raised by an ESTj father, an INTp mother, with an INTp brother and INTj younger brother. Then my parents decided to convince me it would be a good idea to join the military where I was surrounded by Te everywhere at all times. So for the last 20 years or so I've had to constantly think about my actions, their consequences (except the consequences of things I say... that's not going to change because that's always unpredictable). Does that make sense? So I'm conditioned to THINK I can use Te based on the tests.

As for my opinion on ESI's, do you think its possible I glorify them because they're my supervisor? I definitely don't "overlook" them like I usually do with IEI's (which I'm pretty sure I have 1 friend my whole life who was IEI so I really have no clue what they're about, and the last one I met was convinced I was going to murder her.)

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php
    I got this, whatever it means, I guess those are percentages.
    Type 8 - 11.7
    Type 1 - 7.7
    Type 3 - 7.7
    Type 9 - 7.7
    Type 4 - 6.3
    Type 5 - 5.7
    Type 7 - 5.3
    No offense DJ, but each time you write something like this, it reads like you are constructing evidence to fit the conclusion. That way, you are never going to arrive at an understanding of who you are.

As to your mother, you wrote about her, and how she recommended you to become a teller, right? You made it sound like your mother is a security seeker, which I think is odd for an ILI, even when she is your mother. Playing safe is more what you'd expect of, e.g., an ESI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly what I expected: you are full of shit. Period.
    No, I don't want to waste my time on you, you're the worst kind of person, the kind who has trouble letting go. It's not enough for you if someone spits in your face, you have to hold them by the wrists and wrangle out a reason so you wouldn't feel like a pathetic moron. So, now that you are trying desperately to turn this whole ordeal against me because it's too difficult for you to accept defeat, let me end it you once and for all: your post disgusted me to the extent that I had to drop everything I was doing to let you know what a dick you are. 46 years old wasted on rubbish you call your personality. Do you really think I have anything to gain from slandering your reputation as if I have some hidden motive behind this? How fucking full of yourself are you?

Like I said earlier, grow the fuck up.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just thinking out loud some more here.

I type as SLE-Se 8w9 sx/sp everytime. I've always attributed my "seeking a connection" with being an sx variant 8, as opposed to being a 6 with whatever variant. I feel like I'm being typed 6 because I really don't care about admitting my vulnerabilities, at least not in text. In person, it gets a little different.

I'm starting to wonder though, the fact that I score high on Te on function tests could be because I've had planning ahead drilled into my head from birth. I was raised by an ESTj father, an INTp mother, with an INTp brother and INTj younger brother. Then my parents decided to convince me it would be a good idea to join the military where I was surrounded by Te everywhere at all times. So for the last 20 years or so I've had to constantly think about my actions, their consequences (except the consequences of things I say... that's not going to change because that's always unpredictable). Does that make sense? So I'm conditioned to THINK I can use Te based on the tests.

As for my opinion on ESI's, do you think its possible I glorify them because they're my supervisor? I definitely don't "overlook" them like I usually do with IEI's (which I'm pretty sure I have 1 friend my whole life who was IEI so I really have no clue what they're about, and the last one I met was convinced I was going to murder her.)

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php
    I got this, I guess those are percentages.
    Type 8 - 11.7
    Type 1 - 7.7
    Type 3 - 7.7
    Type 9 - 7.7
    Type 4 - 6.3
    Type 5 - 5.7
    Type 7 - 5.3

Wing 8w9 - 15.6
    Wing 8w7 - 14.4
    Wing 9w8 - 13.6
    Wing 1w9 - 11.6
    Wing 9w1 - 11.6
    Wing 7w8 - 11.2
    Wing 3w4 - 10.9
    Wing 4w3 - 10.2
    Wing 4w5 - 9.2
    Wing 5w4 - 8.9
    Wing 1w2 - 8.6
    Wing 3w2 - 8.6
    Wing 5w6 - 7.1
    Wing 7w6 - 6.7

on the variant test
    Type 8 SX
    Type 7 SP
    Type 5 SX
    Type 1 SX
    Type 3 SX
    Type 9 SX
    Type 4 SX
    Type 2 SX
    Type 6 SX

As for being "overly emotional," I've tried my best over the years to express my emotions more often, because I used to type as myers brigs ISTP. They have low Fe and are unexpressive, so I made it my best effort to BECOME expressive. I also read a lot about how the 8 needs to voice his vulnerabilities more often because it shows he isn't actually scared of being vulnerable, which in turn makes him more "powerful" so to speak. So yeah, when I feel hurt by things someones' said, I voice them. I'm not a 15 year old insecure highschooler anymore that feels a need to be the "baddest cat in town." I dealt with enough of that in the US Military, the nations largest penis contest. Count me out. Its one big insecurity jambaroo over there.
    I think you just like to be told what to do so you can "rebel" against it and then ultimately do it anyways. IEE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I don't want to waste my time on you, you're the worst kind of person, the kind who has trouble letting go. It's not enough for you if someone spits in your face, you have to hold them by the wrists and wrangle out a reason so you wouldn't feel like a pathetic moron. So, now that you are trying desperately to turn this whole ordeal against me because it's too difficult for you to accept defeat, let me end it you once and for all: your post disgusted me to the extent that I had to drop everything I was doing to let you know what a dick you are. 46 years old wasted on rubbish you call your personality. Do you really think I have anything to gain from slandering your reputation as if I have some hidden motive behind this? How fucking full of yourself are you?

Like I said earlier, grow the fuck up.
    I said "Period", and I'll leave it at that, until you are going to put your money where your mouth is.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everything is going according to plan. Damn, I'm smart and I really need to write a book on how smart I am.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting theory. She's an INTp enneagram 6. Yes she's a security seeker that constantly gives unsolicited advice, and she has the tact of my ballsack. I don't think ESI's are the only security seekers.
    I agree ESIs are not the only security seekers, that why I put "e.g." in front of it. Still, your description of her goes against my idea of ILIs. Perhaps there are other factors involved, but for me, there is no way of knowing, so I'll leave it at that.

ETA: I see you have edited your post while I replied to it. You're free, of course, to perceive in my statement a projection, but I stand by what I said. You are, in your writings as well as in your videos, constantly making the data fit the conclusion.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 07:03 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense DJ, but each time you write something like this, it reads like you are constructing evidence to fit the conclusion. That way, you are never going to arrive at an understanding of who you are.
    First productive thing you've said in this thread. Congratulations for draining your tank of blowhard and finding something useful to say.

DJ what CA has said here is really true, and its something I grappled with a lot when I first came to the forum, too. Citing descriptions you relate to and tests you have taken is not being open to new information, its just repeating the information you already have. To us, your test results mean ( no offense) absolutely nothing, because they are 100% dictated by your self-image, which, while perhaps useful in moderation, is not going to provide a real answer when given weight over people's actual observations of you. Secondly, you have already known these results for some time; if you felt them truly relevant, you either wouldn't be asking for our opinion, or would do so only for attention. However you strike me as being in a transitional phase in your life which leads me to believe that your curiosity is sincere, and your citations of tests is a reactionary defense to hearing alternatives that don't fit with your self image. Now I have no opinion on your self-image, but if it conflicts with any of these types, then I suggest you let go of any preconceived notions or stereotypes you may hold in your mind about the types, because it will hinder the process of finding which one truly fits you. So try not to react to the typings based on people you know of whatever type, the picture you have of this type in your head, etc. The type you are will not be offensive to you once you truly understand it.

As to your mother, you wrote about her, and how she recommended you to become a teller, right? You made it sound like your mother is a security seeker, which I think is odd for an ILI, even when she is your mother. Playing safe is more what you'd expect of, e.g., an ESI.
    And there you go, right back down the drain.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Gilly;888121]
    No offense DJ, but each time you write something like this, it reads like you are constructing evidence to fit the conclusion. That way, you are never going to arrive at an understanding of who you are.[/Img]

First productive thing you've said in this thread. Congratulations for draining your tank of blowhard and finding something useful to say.

And there you go, right back down the drain.

Thanks for the compliment. From my side, I'm still waiting for anything substantive from you, anything that goes beyond mere statements.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cognitive styles dilemma.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty set on my enneagram ..., otherwise I wouldn't have posted it as one of the facts in my OP.
    Are you serious?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just providing evidence to convince you guys why 6 and 7 don't work. I'm pretty set on my enneagram (although I'm still debating my wing), otherwise I wouldn't have posted it as one of the facts in my OP.
    Personally I don't see 8 in you, I think you are either a 3 or 6. As I see more I am actually leaning towards 3, 3w4 specifically, probably sp/sx.

I cannot really be convinced of these things, I have to see them for myself. Your opinion of yourself is not very valuable evidence in my methodology. I wont deter you from believing what you wish so long as you can respect that my opinion is unaffected by your own.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be, the general consensus seems to be EIE though, which I don't have any serious argument against. Its interesting you ask, I noted some expressions in your video that we seem to share.

And no it has nothing to do with that, I don't remember seeing or hearing you talking about your achievements.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. its not changing. Is there a problem?

Enneagram is one of the things that made me realize I was an extrovert in the first place, and why I behave introverted at times.

I'm willing to debate this with people but because most people typed me as a non-8 because of vibes, there's not much point in arguing over it, other than whether or not vibes are a valid way of typing 100% of the time.
    The problem is not with your self-concept of your enneatype, but with the logic of your statement. To me it reads like: "I'm pretty much convinced of my enneatype, because it is a fact". That's basically the same as "I'm convinced the sky is blue, because it is blue". I'm not strong in logic myself, but something tells me this isn't proper logic.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Consensus means nothing. Anyhow, I'm going to make space for most of yous posting in this thread, with a few exceptions though.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast