Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Results 1,521 to 1,535 of 1535

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

TIM
    ILI-D
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

​"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides

TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like large piercing blue or green eyes, soft white skin, blonde hair, and petite physique.

If I had to name a famous individual that best exemplifies my type, it would be Natalia Poklonskaya, now moreso than 2014 when she was really famous. She ages like fine wine and gets better looking by the year.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like guys with long eyelashes, straight/ thick eyebrows. I prefer guys who are on the slimmer lanky side, with some muscle and broad shoulders. I guess lean is the word I'm looking for. I like longer hair, because I like the styles that they can do, but shorter hair is also attractive so, lol. Also, taller than me.
    Last edited by fatgurl; 07-20-2021 at 09:27 PM.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Google badass lone wolf quotes MrInternet42069's Avatar
    TIM
    sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm the hottest man alive 100% real no fake

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have liked men with different "physical features" so idk if I have a type necessarily
    guys specially seem to obsess over how muscular and/or tall they are I don't...care (in the sense that it's not going to take away my attraction if I find him overall attractive)

also im pretty short (just under 5' 1") so more likely than not people are going to be taller than me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thick framed (I don't use the terms "Thick", "Fat", or even "Muscular" b/c it has more to do with bone structure imo). If I can't imagine wrestling them to the ground without hurting them then I can't be with them.

I like darker hair and have a preference towards dolichocephaly

Google badass lone wolf quotes MrInternet42069's Avatar
    TIM
    sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dolichocephaly lol that's oddly specific

TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 SP
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful big brown eyes. Dark hair. Expressive and nice smile. A nice jaw. More of a naturally/thicker muscular body, especially chest and back. Fuller-ish lips. A warm face.

TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The personality I guess
    "Sp/Sx errs to the side of life, while deliberately sacrificing immortality - a close second in terms of darkness. Already insulated from the Social arena, the Sp/Sx further removes themself even from their deepest passions, with the goal of preserving their existence - raising the question, what are you living for? So just as Sx/Sp clings to life in the throes of self-sacrifice, Sp/Sx gives their self away in the smaller moments of daily life, melting into food, drink, comfort, sleep, sex, music, romance. Sp/Sx's darkness is deeper inside. At the same time, the Sp/Sx embodies the Sp wisdom of celebration of life itself, and the Sp/Sx becomes an embodiment of the mystic, the mortal, living, loving, working, striving, ever in communion with immortality." (typologycentral)

my youtube
    spotify

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2D men.
    I had a boyfriend that I paid everything for, his debt, his car, and all I have to say to that is: that I was one dumb bitch

Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In My male angel I'm mainly just interested in compliments and feelings of stardom or juicy injections of flair and wide eyed candy offerings of swirling pride and the bazooka of crosshair focus and Soulful interrogation of all of My Lightning Crystals!!*
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The physical features of the guy who is like Robert De Niro here. I don't know what these feature are, but the features sound promising.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    IEI-H sx/so
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't care. ppl are unattractive or not just by being bipedal brains. half the time i don't even look at people directly anyways. they are just a burning source of energy and occasionally love.

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A guy who says and does this... Don't care what he looks like.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839