Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark hair, curly, dark eyes (though my husband has blue eyes), broad shoulders, deep voice.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always liked tall, lanky men actually. Like buff/built just turns me off usually, even if someone is considered really good looking. I like them a little gangly lol.

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ this.

In general though, mainly guys with dark hair who are fit. I'm not super-picky. Oh, one thing I really like about my current bf is his eyelashes, actually. They are so thick that it almost looks like he's wearing a bit of eyeliner/mascara; I had a thing for goth/emo boys when I was in high school, so I like it.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smiling eyes.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really have a type. I've dated big men, I've dated skinny men, I've dated chubby men...to me it doesn't matter that much. I can't really pinpoint what make someone attractive to me, it's usually a combination of manly looks and an interesting personality. The only thing I don't like and can't see myself ever going after is someone who's super muscular. It's just really gross to me and they seem to have a really gross personality as well. I can't date guys who are metrosexual either. I like manly guys. And tattoos. People who stand out and are different in some way.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how you guys find it so easy to notice this sort of stuff - I sure don't. The only thing I can think of is that I usually find those with darker hair more attractive.

To name a few celebs I find/found physically attractive: George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Kevin Costner, Michael Vartan, Will Smith, John Cusack, Ray Stevenson, Paul Newman.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my visual preferences tend to be more about things that reflect on their personality and lifestyle - like i'm not attracted to metrosexuals and business suits are a turn-off. i do like men who look a little "rougher," like a strong jawline and body hair and big thighs. and big hands, yes. i like a little bit of pudge on the belly. i like blue eyes.

edit: i can think of dozens of exceptions to everything i've listed. basically it doesn't matter, lol.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note for the Record: No men have responded to this thread. Mens needs are sterotyped, and availble for you vewing pleasure by typing any sexual term or body part into google images...

Try tits,boobs, cunt, pussy for starters. Try blowjob, gang bang, fucked hard and so on. Then advance into the kink.

EDIT: also look at what you girls WANT to look like - look at fashion magazines, health magazines, make-up, teen magazines. What you want to be, is what we want.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Note for the Record: No men have responded to this thread. Mens needs are sterotyped, and availble for you vewing pleasure by typing any sexual term or body part into google images...

Try tits,boobs, cunt, pussy for starters. Try blowjob, gang bang, fucked hard and so on. Then advance into the kink.

EDIT: also look at what you girls WANT to look like - look at fashion magazines, health magazines, make-up, teen magazines. What you want to be, is what we want.
    Ya I agree, the best physical feature on a woman is the gang bang, followed by cunt.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like curvier women and usually prefer dark long hair and maybe slightly olive skin. Some kind of middle eastern look. That doesn't mean I find blonde girls unattractive as a general rule. Although I don't really like the extremely pale-blonde combination.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-pokeball

I dont know. There is only minor criteria.

Non-Blonde. Non-linear. Someone that cares about themselves and others. I also seem to have a high attraction to estrogenic traits, which goes back to point 2 -- no sticks please.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathOnASnowField View Post
    Non-Blonde.
    And distinctive eyebrows. And not a clutz (person who keeps getting in the way).

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are by no means prerequisites for who I'm interested in, but they're are always plusses:

Craggy facial features
    Sideburns
    Redheads
    Chest hair *but only if there's a good chest behind it, cannot stress this enough*

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my visual preferences tend to be more about things that reflect on their personality and lifestyle
    Agreed. For me it's not so much the features in and of themselves as much as what I can intuit about their character from them.

Historically I've only ever fallen for scrawny guys, even though that's not the physical type I'd typically be attracted to. Personality trumps all.

I'm secretly a girl

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    And distinctive eyebrows. And not a clutz (person who keeps getting in the way).
    Clutziness can be cute up to a point, lol. Eye brows isnt specific for me, as long as its not like a massive tidal wave on the top of their forehead

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general I'm attracted to tall man with broad shoulders and masculine features, sporty. I don't like metrosexuals. In general I think I prefer dark hair but most of my crushes didn't have very dark hair . Sporty looks, self-confidence. I don't know why but I'm usually attracted to bigger guys, not skinny ones. I

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

muscular bubble butts... semi hairyness. Guys who are beefy without going overboard (Not big on guys too skinny) I'm a sucker for narrow eyes that look physical/sensual-ish. I have wide intuitive eyes and I like *sort of* the opposite.

trey casteel is one of my favorite type of guys physically:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...78&tx=69&ty=86

I also like the eyes of travis james:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photography123/4710216301/

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like paler skin, bright eyes, typically "cute" looking girls. These girls are often rather slim, but I wouldn't mind if they are a more curvy. However, both extremes (fat, super slim) should be avoided. They don't necessarily have to be shorter than me, I don't have issues with those things. The hair colour is not important, but for some reason I really like shorter hairstyles (up to the jawline) and straight hair. Breast size is a double-edged sword: if they're not that large when you're young, gravity won't do so much when you grow older. The size should ideally fit to the body type, which means small-medium for the type I have previously described. No silicone or other plastic surgeries pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Personality trumps all.
    I fully agree.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-pokeball

Yes, no aesthetic surgeries.

I didnt mention personality because I thought this thread was about physical traits only.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer Octo.

And when girl's don't wear make-up.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    5w4 er 6 er...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm typically attracted to Slavics and Persians. Both ethnicities have very defining characteristics, so make of that what you will.
    Though curves are ideal, I'm a face guy through and through. Basically, if the face is pretty enough it can be sitting on a mound of goo and I might still consider dating it. :/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark straight hair, big breasts, not too slim, big eyes (narrower asian'y eyes work also), not too much make-up. However some people would not fit into any category but still I would consider beautiful.

Zooey-Deschanel-brown-bells.jpg

Leslie-Feist-Sound-Check-Music-Blog.jpg

salma_hayek_hairstyle_pic-1308822900.jpg

christina_hendrix33.jpg

dn8t4e25lgau8ep0jnsmall4og3pz.jpg
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Carved facial features, scruffy -ungroomed face, serious face, serious eyes and quiet thoughtful stare. Actually I also like pudgy faces too, like that of Angela Lansbury's and Orson Wells, I generally like sensory bodies (big, warm and strong). I love warm hands.

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-09-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dislike thin guys. Height doesn't matter even though I'm tall although I probably wouldn't want to be with someone who was shorter than 5'9". I'm usually attracted to thicker builds, even if they're slightly overweight (not obese), which is better than thin and gangly. Eye color doesn't matter. I've never dated anyone of a different race or even mixed race. Not because I have anything against that but it's just never happened. I like it when men have an air of authority about them. I guess it's confidence that I'm speaking of, which I think does manifest itself if not in physical appearance, then in physical presence, if that makes sense. Weightiness. Solidity.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont naturally discriminate too much, but it takes a very pretty white girl to attract my attention. I tend to go for Dark hair + light complexion, usually some Asian and/or Hispanic mix. Brown eyes, soft mannerisms. a pronounced collar, but also they can not have muscular/wide shoulders. It's a deal breaker. Dainty wrists, a jawline that i'll like touching. A certain level of indifference in their way of presenting themself i find very attractive. Make-up is almost a phobia, its such a turn-off to me, especially Red Lipstick. Gross. I like long hair, but don't prefer a texture. Hip to waist curve is sexier to me than the volume of buttox or breastesses. A pretty shape to the eyes. Higher cheek bones. Squarish but rounded and soft in shape. Direct eyes. Sincerity in motion. And lastly, a beautiful little cooter that loves me in return.

I prefer pretty faces above any other physical criteria, even among strippers.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Um thanks, I think. I'm not good at dealing with compliments
    Your avatar. But your welcome!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I have good taste in hot bitches
    She's certainly not a bumble-bee.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, Channing Tatum is like my IDEAL type. The style, the body, the looks, the personality. He's got everything IMO.

Not metrosexual, not wimpy, not overly jockish...just 'one of the guys' lol. God I can't wait til his stripper movie comes out. He's so beefy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    To me, Channing Tatum is like my IDEAL type. The style, the body, the looks, the personality. He's got everything IMO.:
    k, i'm not here to act lame and jealous, but he does not have everything. I've seen pornstars who act better than this guy.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His acting sucks. I'm talking about him as the real person.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

that last photo maritsa posted of whathisname from greys anatamy: v.nice

i just spent a bunch of time trying to track down this picture i came across months ago but no luck. it was perfect. maybe i'll post some pics later.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    k, i'm not here to act lame and jealous, but he does not have everything. I've seen pornstars who act better than this guy.
    Hey, he was actually good in 21 Jump Street.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this really counts as a physical feature, but I find that the eyes make all the difference in the world. Regardless of what your physical physique may be, if your eyes don't seem engaged and alert then I'm not buying it. Too often my friend's will ask me if I find some guy on a magazine cover attractive (I assume to learn about how the gay folk operate) and more often than not the guy's eyes and smile will make him look like a giant, unappealing doofus despite being six-packed out.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Like Galen, I place a lot of emphasis on the eyes. The nose is probably secondary to eyes in terms of what I seem to notice the most. It's hard for me to articulate my preferences, it's easier for me to just look at someone and tell you what I think. Because it's more than just the features by themselves that I'm drawn to, and I am not particularly accustomed to their description. I believe it's also in how the woman uses those features, if that makes sense. Like how certain features may be accentuated (such as with the use of cosmetics), or the lay of her bangs, or the kinds of expressions she makes. At the risk of sounding shallow, the "face" is a critical component to a woman's physical presentation; as important as her style of dress, or the way she does her hair. Though there is something to be said for women who know how to pull off the au naturel look, I'm just as appreciative of a lady's endeavor at augmenting her natural beauty (providing, of course, it's not overdone).

edit: also, her color palette must never contrast, and she understands how to use appropriate tones that compliment her complexion
    Last edited by Capitalist Pig; 06-08-2012 at 07:22 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ssmall's girls all look rather plain. Maybe IEEs are attracted to people with blank faces.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this picture for another thread, but I can't get over how hot he looks.

I find stockier guys more attractive than thin guys, even better if they're athletic, but can't date skinny dudes.
    Girly hands is a deal breaker too . and has to have nice/muscular calves.

Last edited by blackburry; 06-08-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pure aesthetics wise

I pretty much think she's the most beautiful woman in the world I've ever seen and she will remain this way for far longer than most of the models out there. Sorry Gisele, you've been dethroned...

I think my sense of aesthetics seem to be a bit different than what arouses me, I would say someone more like Scarlett Johansson would be more arousing to me while my sense of aesthetic would make me want to just sort of indulge it in a intellectual capacity.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ssmall's girls all look rather plain. Maybe IEEs are attracted to people with blank faces.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boeing+747+wallpaper.jpg
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I like it when men have an air of authority about them. I guess it's confidence that I'm speaking of, which I think does manifest itself if not in physical appearance, then in physical presence, if that makes sense. Weightiness. Solidity.
    yes, this for sure! so sexy.

i tend to prefer fair eye colors (blue/green/hazel) with blond or brown hair, as well as lighter skin tones. generally thicker (rather than thin) kind of body, strong and somewhat muscular with some extra fat is pretty attractive. i like broad shoulders, strong hands & arms, and body hair.

i like a somewhat serious, not-too-sweet/sensitive look in the face, but i don't like a mean or arrogant face either. masculine (not androgynous/girly) but not in the male model or Hollywood kind of way; i like men who are good-looking, but still "normal".

i like when men dress relatively simply and attractively, but not in a super-stylish and "done-up" way, e.g. i'm not usually into the metro or hipster look. suits & ties are hot though. a man who looks intellectual, aware & thoughtful, and calmly confident is much more attractive than a loud party boy type. (i know that is more personality-related, but it's something that often comes out in their physical appearance & style.)

*re-reads* damn i'm picky, lol. i was trying to be specific though. and it's not as if all of these traits are necessary for me to find someone attractive.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anynway, Galen baby, if I ever saw you in real life I would puke. It's good to be me, once again. Parkster agrees for he is a shit. Haha, meow.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast