Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,560 of 1595

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like large piercing blue or green eyes, soft white skin, blonde hair, and petite physique.

If I had to name a famous individual that best exemplifies my type, it would be Natalia Poklonskaya, now moreso than 2014 when she was really famous. She ages like fine wine and gets better looking by the year.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thick framed (I don't use the terms "Thick", "Fat", or even "Muscular" b/c it has more to do with bone structure imo). If I can't imagine wrestling them to the ground without hurting them then I can't be with them.

I like darker hair and have a preference towards dolichocephaly

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful big brown eyes. Dark hair. Expressive and nice smile. A nice jaw. More of a naturally/thicker muscular body, especially chest and back. Fuller-ish lips. A warm face.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The personality I guess

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2D men.
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In My male angel I'm mainly just interested in compliments and feelings of stardom or juicy injections of flair and wide eyed candy offerings of swirling pride and the bazooka of crosshair focus and Soulful interrogation of all of My Lightning Crystals!!*
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The physical features of the guy who is like Robert De Niro here. I don't know what these feature are, but the features sound promising.

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't care. ppl are unattractive or not just by being bipedal brains. half the time i don't even look at people directly anyways. they are just a burning source of energy and occasionally love.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A guy who says and does this... Don't care what he looks like.

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like all kinds of things, I find people can be beautiful in many different ways. The features that make me weak in the knees are:

Super long dark hair.
    Big almond-shaped dark eyes.
    Pillowy lips.
    Olive to caramel skin tone.
    Clear and healthy skin.
    Athletic and toned body.

Bonus points for (and this is a weird one) a raspy voice is extremely sexy and I don't know why.

Personality and attitude are very big for me though and could trump all of these things.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always liked well-manicured nails, long, and painted a dark color, preferably black. This turns me on for some reason. A girl at my old job would tap her nails on her desk and it was uncomfortably erotic.

I also like to be stabbed and scrapped by long nails.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind eyes that are listening and present.

@Eudaimonia, maybe she was trying to be "provoking". Have you heard of AMSR for inducing sleep? Finger tapping is a thing with that, because it is subtly and gently pleasurable and makes you sleepy. Whispering is a thing too, and odd things like random sounds, writing, turning pages, or opening boxes with crinkly paper and wrappings, or arranging items, and odd role-playing (like, being a librarian or make-up artist, or some "expert" explaining things to you - all kinds of strange things). Its good for quieting my mind at bedtime, as I am apt, even if very tired, let myself get racing thoughts about some new interesting idea, and get a second wind instead of winding down.

In fact, since it's late and I don't want to be tempted to stay up, while I write this, I am listening to this below, and it is really doing the trick. I had a handful of things I was going to do on the computer before bed, and before I even finish this one post I decided to just write myself for a reminder of those things for the morning, because now those little accomplishments don't seem so pressing! (I just want to sleep):

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Kind eyes that are listening and present
    I've heard that from my end from many a sadly broken woman. The eyes of an ILI tend to be bluish-grey as a gun barrel and resemble wells that seem to drink them in.

I used to think of myself as being lucky somehow in this regard. Now? Now I think I'm not. I can likely fix most people, but if they're screwed up badly enough I plain and simply don't have the time. There is literally something wrong with them and I will need a miracle if I hope to fix it fast enough such that I can answer my call to matrimony and all that entails!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is going to sound really creepy but really healthy-looking hair, skin, and nails are really attractive.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    This is going to sound really creepy but really healthy-looking hair, skin, and nails are really attractive.
    It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again....

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooh I prefer a really fat person who doesn't take care of himself and will be dead in 5 years and if I don't I should be upset at myself even though I'll die in 3 lol

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Minds connect, not bodies.

I mean yeah obviously it feels better to lick your tongue across a fit bicep than omega male flab- but if the fit muscle jock is also some narcissistic jerk (like they often are) it kinda cheapens the whole thing for me. If the stud is also weird and unique in the right ways it's a blast to me but usually being a Chad is a 'Karen' thing that turns me off.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether due to narcissism or who knows what, I tend to roll with assortative mating. Not just in regards to social status but looks as well. That and I noticed that who I am currently friends with also shapes my interests. Do I have a friend who has blue eyes? Guess I'm into that now. Factoring that, my likes are somewhat fluid. Overall though, what provokes my lust is bustiness. Boobs are great, and they're especially great when they are huge. And no, a mere "D cup" isn't huge. I have a rule of thumb. If she can't suffocate me or give me brain damage with them, I'm likely not interested. A woman with meat is how I vibe. That said a complimentary plump ass and pudgy belly is great. BBW is sometimes decent because of this. However, this is basically my lust speaking. As for what I find "beautiful", typically, these archetypes of women: 1. dark hair with pale skin and blue eyes, 2. blonde hair with green eyes, and 3. dark brunette with tan-dark skin. Also for some reason, I find I do tend to like negative canthal tilts. Not always, sometimes they throw me off. But when they're good... they're good. They can appear friendly, maybe even wise. I do want a woman who can provide guidance as well as affection, and such eyes can be the gateway to such a soul that could do so. That said, I tend to not like "hunter eyes". They usually make me feel uneasy. Like, I feel molested just by making eye contact. And err ehh- I tend to like a similar height to mine. Not greatly shorter or taller than me.

However... despite everything I said... my crush at work is the opposite of almost everything I said. She's average short height. Has hunter-ish eyes. And flat on both in the front and back. Even her hair type is not how I vibe either... What the fuck is my life? I'm so deranged and weird.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any face shape that isn't square is preferable to me. Faces like this aren't my cup of tea even if their other features are fine.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...e9411d6e3445d7

https://deadline.com/wp-content/uplo...size=681%2C383

When it comes to the rest of the face I'm quite indiscriminate outside of the normal standards of beauty, e.g. distance between the eyes, forehead size etc. The color of eyes/hair/skin doesn't matter to me.

In terms of body, I'm definitely attracted to medium/large boobs, a feminine hourglass/pear hips, and a big perky ass. I've never been into other areas like the neck, legs and feet. I also don't like girls with abs or defined upper bodies either.
    Last edited by Resonare; 11-17-2021 at 01:09 PM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've said it before, but strong fat wide torso, a lot of stubborn belly fat (but all around fat torso not just the belly), long, lean, strong, muscular but slim legs, flat buttocks that pants and underwear accentuate the crack, get caught up in all the time and beautifully outline, anus right in between the legs... necessary.

round face, some cases horse face is nice, short facial height is nice, no square faces.

absolutely necessary to have never had facial hair.

huge, aquiline nose is nice.

laughs a lot (like natalie portman) doesn't have to be sincere, but has a pretty laugh like natalie portman does; not a forced stiff retarded looking laughter like some LIE and ESI do.

large natural firm round breasts are nice.

naturally red-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, naturally light eye brows are nice.

i love Se ego-style (and ILE-Ti eyes, morgan webb's are sexy when they're animated) intense eyes.

freckled, celtic skin, naturally thin/dry-looking is nice; sweat is also nice.

gentleness, beautiful, smooth gliding movements, lightly grips things... i love those features.

very high level of endurance, naturally moves fast is necessary.

it's also necessary for her to have high level of physical self-control, and never react to stimuli reflexively
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve always been teased for my interesting physical taste.

I love men with wide hips. Not when caused by fat but when the bone structure is wide-set.

I find large foreheads attractive. If a man has a shorter forehead, he somehow looks less trustworthy to me.

All the people I’ve been attracted to have been brunettes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like dark hair and well-defined bone structure; high cheekbones and a sharp jawline. I also envy long eyelashes. Uncommon eye colors are nice to look at too.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In regard to looks, my ideal guy would be a tall, lean dude with toned muscles and an attractive face. (I don’t think I can break down what makes a face attractive to me. It just is or it isn’t.) He’d have white skin, short & fluffy dark hair, and no facial hair.

But it’s worth noting that I’ve never developed a crush on anyone who looks like this. Immediate physical attraction is not the primary determiner of who I develop long-term crushes on.

TIM
    SEI • sx9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- taller than me
    - deepset brown eyes that turn down at the ends
    - broad eyebrows
    - not too pale
    - pretty hands that are bigger than mine
    - a distinct nose
    - full lips
    - full, dark, curly hair

hmmm thats all ive got off the top of my head

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually find people with Gulenko's SEE characteristics to be pretty hot.

As far as conventional standards go, I find Bryce Dallas Howard to be pretty hot. I think she's as SEE, too.
    Last edited by ILoveChinchillas; 04-02-2022 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    I also like to be stabbed and scrapped by long nails.
    Same.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

great sport

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her beauty has to impress me everytime I see her. Current favorite above.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A shy smile.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking about this thread the other day. There is a quality I find mesmerizing and that is an inherent primal physicality. A specimen that is more animal than human. Certain activities can bring out this quality, usually sport or dancing. Seeing someone move their body in such a way is hypnotic to me. It reminds me of a time Albert Camus described a woman dancing:

“At Padovani Beach the dance hall is open every day. And in that huge rectangular box with its entire side open to the sea, the poor young people of the neighborhood dance until evening. Often I used to await there a a moment of exceptional beauty. During the day the hall is protected by sloping wooden awnings. When the sun goes down they are raised. Then the hall is filled with an odd green light born of the double shell of the sky and the sea. When one is seated far from the windows, one sees only the sky and, silhouetted against it, the faces of the dancers passing in succession. Sometimes a waltz is being played, and against the green background the black profiles whirl obstinately like those cut-out silhouettes that are attached to a phonograph's turntable. Night comes rapidly after this, and with it the lights. But I am unable to relate the thrill and secrecy that subtle instant holds for me. I recall at least a magnificent tall girl who had danced all afternoon. She was wearing a jasmine garland on her right blue dress, wet with perspiration from the small of her back to her legs. She was laughing as she danced and throwing back her head. As she passed the tables, she left behind her a mingled scent of flowers and flesh. When evening came, I could no longer see her body pressed tight to her partner, but against her body alternating spots of white jasmine and black hair, and when she would throw back her swelling breast I would hear her laugh and see her partner's profile suddenly plunge forward. I owe to such evenings the idea I have of innocence. In any case, I learn not to separate these creatures bursting with violent energy from the sky where their desires whirl.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tall, Slim, Bright Smile, Expressive Eyes
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Pretty face, big butt, small waist

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Pretty face, big butt, small waist
    Nosy nelly

TIM
    IEE 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by p o m View Post
    - taller than me
    - deepset brown eyes that turn down at the ends
    - broad eyebrows
    - not too pale
    - pretty hands that are bigger than mine
    - a distinct nose
    - full lips
    - full, dark, curly hair

hmmm thats all ive got off the top of my head
    Sounds like you're describing me ��

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshib View Post
    Hi everyone, I wanna study general medicine and Im trying to make decision about studying in Russia. I saw on the Internet that SSMU is one of the best medical university in your country3rd one. What do you think as a student of SSMU? Should I come there or do you say that Dude, seriously dont do that. Why the hell on earth would you come to Saratov to study medicine?p.s. Im thinking to study in English.
    There are chest men, there are ass men, and there are people like you and I who just wanna study at Saratov. Respect.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men:
    -Short hair.
    -A face that basically doesn't look weak, feminine, dumb, or weird in some way. I'm not really sure how to explain what "attractive" looks like to me because some faces that are attractive are more similar to baby faces and others are clearly masculine men.
    -Piercing eyes (probably). See above.
    -Thin to average body type with below average to low body fat. I tend to like some muscles. Muscular can be okay, but it depends on the size of the muscles (muscles that are too big tend to bother me for some reason).
    -Average or low body hair.

Women:
    -A to maybe D cup perky tits. I'd generally prefer these not to be fake.
    -Thin to maybe average or below average body type. Generally, I'm not really into curvy or overweight bodies.
    -I guess a round ass doesn't hurt.
    -Nice looking face, especially if it looks kind of stoic.
    -Moderately sized lips.

Generally, my preference in people seems to change if I like them. My preferences in looks have also changed after I looked at pictures of less attractive people. Usually, personal and situational qualities are more important to me than physical attractiveness. By situational qualities, I mean that if I see someone do something pretty hot, like rip apart something dangerous with his bare hands, I will probably be a little into him even if he has long hair.

I would consider myself to be a little bicurious. I have no plans of dating women.

Edit: I guess I would like my men and/or women to be the same height or taller than me as well.

Edit 2 (1/21/23, 17:21 pm): I'll try to rewrite the above information in a way that doesn't sound as blunt or crass.

Men:
    -Intelligent looking.
    -I guess objectively attractive traits. These are probably hard to explain.
    -Short hair.
    -Strong or tough looking.
    -Low emotional qualities.
    -Thin or average body type. For some reason, I don't like stocky people.
    -Probably low body hair.

Women:
    -Intelligent looking.
    -Not clearly or overly feminine.
    -Probably no fake tits.
    -Thin to average body type. I don't think I like heavy set women.
    -Stoic.

As far as I know, looks aren't that important to me. I've had multiple boyfriends who all looked dissatisfying to me at first, but I seemed to get used to them. However, I wouldn't call these relationships long lasting. I'm pretty sure I'm not lesbian because I'm more attracted to males and male traits (especially personality) than females and female traits.
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-21-2023 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like all kinds of men. I definitely find beautiful eyes very attractive. I also love it when a guy has a nice Adam’s apple or a cleft chin; can’t explain why. Deep voices are wonderful to me, too. And body hair