Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I'm familiar with at least that much

Btw, is there any particularly reason why I don't get any notifications when you quote/mention me?
    Admin got annoyed because I kept randomly tweaking his nipples in various threads so he turned my permissions to some pseudo-level settings so I can't quote and mention him lol. Disables my user control panel and ability to view who quotes and mentions me as well lol.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Admin got annoyed because I kept randomly tweaking his nipples in various threads so he turned my permissions to some pseudo-level settings so I can't quote and mention him lol. Disables my user control panel and ability to view who quotes and mentions me as well lol.
    I see...rough.

We're derailing the thread, but yeah I agree with what you mentioned on VI before.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see...rough.

We're derailing the thread, but yeah I agree with what you mentioned on VI before.
    The issue with regular VI is that it relies on observed behaviors, generally without context to the overall individual, which, ultimately, requires the word of the individual. I may VI someone as displaying Fi-Se, and it may be completely accurate, but it has no relevance to the individual as a whole. The individual may barely display such, and so I must rely on questioning the individual as to their customary usage and prevalence of Fi-Se. For example, most of my pictures display predominately Fe-Ni; however, most of my pictures are often taken while on vacations with my parents. Although with them I return to the Id, to be their "son," such is not my normal behavior, but rather is in relation to my father who operates predominantly in Ti-Se while being my "dad." Neither the Fe-Ni nor the Ti-Se is actually our Ego, though. Similarly, neither you nor Maritsa have the context to determine which of the blocks the perceived Se-Fi or Ni-Te is actually in, simply that you perceive it without regard to the situation. Without proper context, there is no value to VI.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Looks like Justin Timberlake
    No sh*t
    haha
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    No sh*t
    haha
    Oh hahaha. I haven't seen or heard of him in like a decade, so didn't realize it was actually him lol

Are you also attracted to Fraggles?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah but I'm not actually weak in any of my valued functions . I type as ISFj only because the descriptions match me the most out of the Gammas and using Ni-Te requires more effort than Fi-Se.
    That's actually not a bad way to go about it. Each function has a strong suit. If you're strong there then you've easily narrowed it down quite significantly. For example, I like to use the "Erotic" styles to determine the final verdict in regards to type. After all, the Erotic styles of each quadra essentially conflict quite harshly. No infantile will ever get the charge nor understand how and why a Victim type gets absolute fulfillment out of submitting to an aggressor. It's like magnetism. Opposites attract, same repulses. Extroverts repulse other extroverts, Introverts repulse other Introverts...

Not that you can't make it all work. After all, even conflictor pairs can live a happy life. They will, however, have to put a LOT of work into that relationship. You can defy things like culture, but don't think for a second that it is an easy prospect...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    That's actually not a bad way to go about it. Each function has a strong suit. If you're strong there then you've easily narrowed it down quite significantly. For example, I like to use the "Erotic" styles to determine the final verdict in regards to type. After all, the Erotic styles of each quadra essentially conflict quite harshly. No infantile will ever get the charge nor understand how and why a Victim type gets absolute fulfillment out of submitting to an aggressor. It's like magnetism. Opposites attract, same repulses. Extroverts repulse other extroverts, Introverts repulse other Introverts...

Not that you can't make it all work. After all, even conflictor pairs can live a happy life. They will, however, have to put a LOT of work into that relationship. You can defy things like culture, but don't think for a second that it is an easy prospect...
    Some of what you believe is victim erotic style is specific to you and not all victims I don't know any ILI who want to submit in the ways you do. . Infantiles and other types can also enjoy submitting and get complete fulfillment from it, as in bdsm games. You ever hear of the CEO who is aggressive by day and likes to be dominated by night? I mentioned you in another thread to see what you think about it. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes

appreciation for the sense of power-play present when interacting with such partners, with acceptance of a slight sense of superiority on the part of the partner, without ever actually "submitting" to them

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post

Well, those two girls I posted earlier both found out I fancied them because I have a habit of making it very obvious and I very rarely deny romantic interest. But alas, the first girl started to flirt with my SLE-Ti friend when she found out and I lost all interest in her. I actually told him to try it on with her and he refused. A few days later she started going out with someone who I suspect was an LIE-Ni, then dated someone who looks a bit like me when she went off to University.

The second girl was a similar story, showered her with interest only for her to date another guy in my year for about 3 years. After that I again was interested and she kept giving half signals that she was interested, but I had a feeling something was up so didn't do anything. On the last day of school she told my Delta ST friend that she's fancied him all along

So I wouldn't use it as a final verdict; erotic attitudes would peg me my direct attitude as some kind of Beta ST and I'm definately not Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Some of what you believe is victim erotic style is specific to you and not all victims I don't know any ILI who want to submit in the ways you do. .
    I think @End is a heavy Ni-subtype.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think @End is a heavy Ni-subtype.
    Oh I don't doubt he is ILI and he knows I don't. I just know his generalizations are off and what he thinks is victim style is pretty much "End style". I could say I am a "victim". I like erotic mind games therefore all "victims" like mind games but it wouldn't make it true.

He says introverts are repulsed by introverts. I am not repulsed by introverts and have been in relationships with ILI that didn't think like End.

I know that any type can enjoy being submissive at times. Some people like to live a submissive lifestyle and I could never do that. I would feel like a prisoner so his stating that certain types could never understand the absolute fulfillment he gets from submitting is not true. Using erotic style to determine final type is not an accurate way to type, imo.

Primarily I just prefer when people speak for themselves. That way others don't get so confused when they, or someone they know, don't fit a description completely.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some of what you believe is victim erotic style is specific to you and not all victims I don't know any ILI who want to submit in the ways you do. . Infantiles and other types can also enjoy submitting and get complete fulfillment from it, as in bdsm games. You ever hear of the CEO who is aggressive by day and likes to be dominated by night? I mentioned you in another thread to see what you think about it. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes
    Hehe, the CEO visiting the dominatrix is a stereotype that, like all stereotypes, got established for a reason. LIE is the stereotypical CEO sociotype and, being a victim type deep down, digs the dominant/imperious girls. Hell, I'd be outright shocked if some single CEO with a sexy secretary didn't have fantasies of her running his life. Hell let's be honest, she practically already does if we look at the job description. If it wasn't for her he'd never keep all his appointments nor know who's interested in making deals with them. He may be the face of the company, but if it wasn't for her directing his energies in the proper directions the whole enterprise would collapse!

You are right though, I am pretty much an aberration. I'm an extreme example of the tendencies certain people happen to have. I can't speak for everyone in my neck of the woods, but I'm still an inhabitant of the area as it were. I'm like the crazed hermit coming down from the mountain to say things about the world people probably didn't think about or even notice. I could also simply be batshit crazy as well, not quite sure on the final verdict on that one...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like a nice butthole every once and awhile. For some reason I was banned in chatbox for sharing my love. Too much butthole shame on this forum.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
    I like a nice butthole every once and awhile. For some reason I was banned in chatbox for sharing my love. Too much butthole shame on this forum.
    Nice avatar

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Nice avatar
    A woman with taste!

chef tips.jpg.838x0_q67_crop-smart.jpg

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by suedehead; 04-04-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post

I don't think sweat has ever been so appealing

Btw, she reminds me a bit of JLaw...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Thin, fragile-looking, compact face, weak jaw, good facial harmony obviously. VI: Fe-creative.
    VI is so damn elusive. I would say the opposite for Fe-creative. We don't have symmetrical faces, it's the nose that's usually off and sometimes a little big, in both IXFps. Fe-creatives have the widest range of expressions, so definitely not a compact face. To me a compact face is like an LII statuesque beauty.

The charm of Fe-creatives is in the overall form, silhouette, which can be very elegant, and then close up, in the expressions and charisma of the eyes.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bolong View Post
    VI is so damn elusive. I would say the opposite for Fe-creative. We don't have symmetrical faces, it's the nose that's usually off and sometimes a little big, in both IXFps. Fe-creatives have the widest range of expressions, so definitely not a compact face. To me a compact face is like an LII statuesque beauty.

The charm of Fe-creatives is in the overall form, silhouette, which can be very elegant, and then close up, in the expressions and charisma of the eyes.

deleted because of creepy people who want to use personal information against me.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-05-2016 at 12:48 AM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deleted because of creepy people who want to use personal information against me.
    did you put up a pic of yourself and delete it?

edit: I guess the point of my earlier post is that Fe-creatives might be especially hard to VI, since they specialize in the je ne sais quoi that a static pic of one angle of your face cannot capture.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

did you put up a pic of yourself and delete it?
    I will pm what what was in the post in a bit.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the point of my earlier post is that Fe-creatives might be especially hard to VI
    The only problem is your experience. The more people you saw with that type, the closer you interacted with them, - the easier to notice these types.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The only problem is your experience. The more people you saw with that type, the closer you interacted with them, - the easier to notice these types.
    no idea what you're trying to say here, is it the reverse grammar problem?

I'm not talking about VI in person btw. I'm talking about VI in forums based on pics. (I said photos that show only one angle of the face, you should quote the whole sentence if you're going to quote someone)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It strikes me as odd that I look SLE when in shape and the only difference is nutrition level and being active rather than reflective.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The handsome blonde man on the left is beyond breathtaking, just look at that man lol.
    13012882_1085830841439532_8132313870414142060_n.jpg
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I have realized that the men I find the most attractive physically are usually SX first. (Sx/Sp in particular.)
    Also, guys who can look "douche-y" from afar if you don't know them, but are actually total sweethearts when you get to know them, haha.

Here another guy of that type.

^ The last pic shows the sweet side a bit more.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She only has to breach the "average" threshold. Though I do give deference to weight. I will not bone a Trigglypuff no matter how much money you give me nor how "awesome" her personality is once you get to know her. I have a bare minimum but I have it for a damn good reason. Sorry ladies, I'm still pretty shallow in this regard. I want you to be at least somewhat sexy in the physical realm, make me proud to say I fuck you on a daily basis to my other male friends (you play that game too and don't you dare say you don't). In the end you'd be surprised how easy it is to meet that standard.

Seriously, most men say they'll only settle for an 8 or above but in reality they'll proudly pound a 6 if her personality is great. Men are much easier to please than women think, we're "thinking" based, whether it be or makes little difference. Women favor and , we favor and . Do exceptions exist? Yes, yes they do. But if we get autistic here and just focus on data the answer is clear. Men "think", women "feel". Exceptions exist, but the average is pretty damn clear... Ironically this kinda handily explains the erotic styles and how they regularly fuck with "traditional" roles if you decide to nit pick on the issue. The males necessarily have erotic styles if they be a gamma, yet value if they're beta, and so fourth. Either way, the Extroverted function is a major clue as to what the introverted function will be. Once you got one nailed down, the other one follows pretty damn easily once you've got the quadra nailed down. Crazy if you think about it, but it plays out so many times we've got societal stereotypes set up that acknowledge it. Strange world we live in... That Alpha CEO sneaking off to submit to that vicious dominatrix, never saw that coming did ya! Well, if you knew that that the irrational functions determine shit like this than, well, you wouldn't have been all that surprised. Victims gotta get that victim fix .
    Last edited by End; 05-07-2016 at 04:22 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

gropy hands lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last edited by blank; 05-08-2016 at 04:57 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    This general effect. Looks like meeting a new, interesting person.

I find her gaze seems a bit vacant here, but this could just be because she is unsure how to act in front of the camera.
    Other than that, she is pretty in that "ideal" kind of way. Who is she?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil John Locke View Post
    I saw her on Instagram the other day

I find her gaze seems a bit vacant here, but this could just be because she is unsure how to act in front of the camera.

Btw, you can just right click the image and click "Search Google for Image", most of the time their name will be somewhere on the first page

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks like my IEI aunt, even to the dyed red hair, and while I assume the woman in the picture is nice and friendly irl, I actually don't think she is that attractive. Pretty, yes, attractive, no.

My preference is more for a woman who looks like Anita Ekberg. I like her face.
    9564892_gal.jpgAnita Ekberg 11.gifAnita-Ekberg-7.jpganita ekberg 10.jpg

But slimmer, with this build:

Girl in Brazil - nice dress.jpg

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Oh, Kate Upton. I did not recognize her at all.
    Probably because I don't know her thanks to her face, but rather another body part...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Marilyn Monroe looks too beaten down to me, too vulnerable, too sad. Cover the left half of her face to see her intellectual half, and you can see that she feels her life is sliding down and away, out of her control. Cover her right side of her face to see her emotional side, and you can see her emotional wisdom; that she knows exactly who the photographer is, and she doesn't like what she sees. (The only way to deal with that look is to be a better man.)
    Anita Ekberg could look suspicious and doubtful, but she always looked like she wasn't going to be a victim for anyone.

I like women who are intelligent, stable, practical and artistic, reliable, and not emotionally needy. At least, not needy beyond the needs we all have for connection.

anita ekberg 13.jpg
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-08-2016 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

She looks actually pretty ESI in a way.
    At least I would not be surprised if that was her type, haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Kate Upton. I did not recognize her at all.
    Probably because I don't know her thanks to her face, but rather another body part...
    Hmm, I think you mean "parts"

Marilyn Monroe looks too beaten down to me, too vulnerable, too sad. Cover the left half of her face to see her intellectual half, and you can see that she feels her life is sliding down and away, out of her control. Cover her right side of her face to see her emotional side, and you can see her emotional wisdom; that she knows exactly who the photographer is, and she doesn't like what she sees. (The only way to deal with that look is to be a better man.)
    Anita Ekberg could look suspicious and doubtful, but she always looked like she wasn't going to be a victim for anyone.

I like women who are intelligent, stable, practical and artistic, reliable, and not emotionally needy. At least, not needy beyond the needs we all have for connection.

anita ekberg 13.jpg
    I was drawing attention to their near-identical facial structure rather than their expressions.

TIM
    SEI 9w8 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark hair and eyes. All else is variable.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Guys that don't care too much about how they look. But still look good cause they have a nice face and are skinny(not skinny fat tho pls) or a liiittle bit muscular. I hate long hair.