Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    doesn't upset me, i find it annoying as shit. and it's hard to not go to threads when you get notifications you've been quoted, so I'll click and read.. though at first I gave "jet" the benefit of a doubt and was interested to what she thought of her typing as well as others. gilly's right.
    Do you think I'm ESI? I'm thinking I want to move into the alpha quadra, and get all cozy and shit.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 06-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    The point is that your argument style isn't like any LSIs I've known, and heading off on tangents and veering off track and being imprecise are a few of the reasons. If I argue with LSIs, they seem to hate if I head off on tangents or am imprecise.
    I was thinking that she might be Ti-LII instead of LSI. She does veer off into tangents in a way that I've seen some LIIs do and seems to have no problem with all the ambiguity inherent to socionics (as well as her own understanding of it) whereas LSI having C-D thinking style usually require more clarity, precision, more "realness" out of it. The way I've seen people of LSI tim approach socionics is embark on an effort in trying to specify what the IEs really represent and clarify all the definitions, and it takes them a while to compose an understanding of it, whereas Jet seems to be ok with just skipping all of this.

She also seems to catch the attention of IEEs and get on their nerves the most from what I've seen of two debates with her, which might be indicative of LII-IEE supervision.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    though at first I gave "jet" the benefit of a doubt and was interested to what she thought of her typing as well as others.
    I'll be damned, you're the opposite of me, I see no reason to give the benefit of the doubt to someone who is just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I was thinking that she might be Ti-LII instead of LSI.
    I was thinking the same actually but discarded it due to lack of info.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ugh LII is dumb. have there even been any IEEs in this thread? so thats what 2 debates compared to how many have been in here.

can't this thread just be closed already?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456