Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which type do you find the sexiest? :D

The poetic, quiet INTp who likes books and secretly just wants to make out?

The outgoing crazyman (or woman) who is wild in the bedsheets ENTp? Deep down they just want you to love them while they eat those strawberries off your leg.

The friendly people-person ESFP who ain't afraid to look you in the eye and likes to ask fun questions?

How about the sensual INFP who wants to be tied down and whipped? grr. Trust me on this one. With these ladies, break out the handcuffs.

Do you like your love mate ENFP who warmly holds you in his arms while you watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Maybe that mentally precise and quietly intelligent INTJ who likes to analyze eastern religion before/after/during sex is your forte? They have such sexy eyes.

How about a bouncy 'lil ISFP to hug and kiss and tickle and squeeze?

These of course are just some of my biased interpretations of the types, and I obviously left out most of them. But I am interested in hearing about what you bunch are attracted to and why. I myself like the ESFPs and INTJs the most. Most stimulating. ISFPs are my "dual" so I guess I should naturally get along well with them, but they lack the pure, primal sexual energy that I posess.

On a side note:

INTPs I have trouble getting along with. My one INTP friend is a girl and obviously attracted to me, but refuses to make any reciprocating move due to her insecurities even though I am openly flirtatious, and my other good friend INTP is a total stoner who provides decent company even though he doesn't like to think very indepth about stuff. In my experience with them, INTPs seem less likely to want to think scientifically about things unless it is their field. It is like they stop all of a sudden and act like anymore analyses is too much for them, whereas I enjoy pushing on and on and on. Still, fun to have relationships with them anyway to see if I can make them work. Heh, I tend to "experiment" with most of my friends without them knowing, trying to see what makes them tick and go boom.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFPs are sexy ... and you are damn right they like to visualise violence and abuse into their sex lives. I had one INFP girl that was always telling me she was going to cage me up and beat me in her man farm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always been INTj girls that I have been drawn to. I don't know, it's this naive attitude they carry, I love it. They think similarly, so we both want the same things and have the same inhibitions, yet they bring a coldness that tempts and challenges, keeping me wanting more.

ESFp's, well, the one I was with was so loud I always started laughing. Its like a joke. They don't get my seal of approval.

But ESTp's, they know what they're doing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like INFP girl's for the simple fact that all of my possible types work well with getting what I want from them and maybe vice versa. Maybe not the best of relationships, but the attraction has always been there with me and INFP girls anyhow.

That, and that shy sexy smile some of them have ... MAN!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised I haven't seen mentionned the ENTj. By far s/he is the sexiest. Suffice to say, a quick look at the representative portraits of the ENTj type is enough for one to immediately feel the unequivocal attraction characteristic of the presence of an ENTj in a perimeter of 40 feet. In a real life relationship, this feeling is exacerbated by the vibrant colors that the ENTj indiosyncratically chooses to wear in a skillful tentative of sexual parade; the objective being to signal more efficiently his presence to potential mates.

It seemed to me that it was a scientifically established fact that ENTj's were sex-bombs. I suppose this is probably why you all believe it is not worth mentionning.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, ENTJ girls are also pretty sexy ... probably the most promiscuos off all the types, atleast in my opinion. But if there is anything about them that should be said is that when one of those chicks are digging you, you're in for a real workout!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haah, INFPs are sexy I've tried to have a relationship with one.. thanks god nothing serious happened between us -

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    [/i]But then, if they come up and talk to me, I like to get them to show some emotions.
    Actually, they do show emotions as odd as that may sound. Just step on one's toes and you'll see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Yes, I know that they can explode if people step on their toes. But what I actually meant was getting them to smile or laugh.
    Violently brutalize a poor soul in front of them. That normally makes them laugh, as odd as it may sound.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah! I fgind ISTp women being sexy as they tell something freaky with their eyes being like the eyes of an angel. It's fun to be with them ,when they talk how our prime minister will jump out from the window of the goverment's house and runs into cabriolette and escapes with national secrets and then saing all of this with her smileing eyes. Her eyes are really sexy. But I also find ENTJ women sexy when they talk something which is filled with imagination. And ISFJ old women are totall turn -outs. Trust me, if you don't want sex, think of your ISFJ granny.
    Semiotical process

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The types Im attracted to:

****ENTJ girls, as has been mentioned before are really promiscous and thats a turn on. But thats not all I want in a girl.

****ISFJ girls I find physically attractive generally, I dont know why but just their appearance is often attractive.

***ISTj girls I also find physically attractive, again I dont know why.

I went on socionics dating and just looked up peoples pics and these were the types I found attractive physically. There is a real similarity in the way some types look and the attitude they give off in their photos. As far as personality is concerned I have no idea, as I have a hard time typing people in real life cuz I dont know VI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find ISFps to be the "sexiest"; they resonate an energy of innocence and gullibility that I find hard to resist.

I like ENFps as well, as their incredible amount of energy whilst not being overtly physical appeals to me and can lift my spirits immediately.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    I find ISFps to be the "sexiest"; they resonate an energy of innocence and gullibility that I find hard to resist.
    They also giggle like bouncy balls ... I find that hard to resist too ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTjs, folks, ESTjs... :wink:
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say esfp's--there're usually pretty cute, or just good looking, and I like their personality. I have never dated one, so I cannot say for sure that I like them, but I like them on acquaintance.

I also like intj’s, because I have much in common with them, but again I have never dated an INTj, so…. I don’t know.

I have dated:

An ENFj

An ESFj

And, that’s right, an ISFj

And based on that experience, I will never again date an ESFj or an ISFj.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe, I know and ISFJ, and right now she is pretty much my least favorite person. She seems to make decisions based on entirely shitty information and is completely close-minded and pigheaded about opposing viewpoints, even though I have bothered to listen to everything she has to say in a fair non-judgmental way. She is like some little bitch person.

It is probably due to her being my conflicting relation, but I don't care. I just want her to vanish.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    ESTjs, folks, ESTjs... :wink:
    *Sigh*
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, cone, I'm sorry but I have NEVER seen an attractive ESTj female. Please, direct me to one so i can break this stereotype.

When i put ESTJ and female together all i come up with is: BUTCH BUTCH BUTCH!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, cone, I'm sorry but I have NEVER seen an attractive ESTj female.
    Then you've never met my girlfriend. A bit heavy set, but she has the most beautiful face I've ever loved. Want her picture? Too bad, she's all mine! :wink:

And I'm so sorry, XcaliburGirl, but there's nothing I can do.... Wow, you remind me of my INFj friend who's in love with an ESTj of whom is completely blind to his feelings. I just said the same thing to him coming home from my very last school dance just this night. He gets so depressed when my girlfriend and I slow dance...

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww! Cone in love! this is so cute!

It's alright cone, I'll steal her from you eventually!

jk :wink:

I'm sure she is quite cute. I don't see you as the type of guy that would settle for anything less.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    And I'm so sorry, XcaliburGirl, but there's nothing I can do.... Wow, you remind me of my INFj friend who's in love with an ESTj of whom is completely blind to his feelings. I just said the same thing to him coming home from my very last school dance just this night. He gets so depressed when my girlfriend and I slow dance...

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Thanks Cone. I'll get over him. You know, sometimes I wonder if I'm not INFj. But I think I just get confused by the cold, unfeeling INTj stereotype.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INTJs - *doublesigh*

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rmc, that lady gal ain't attractive. At all.

"HELGA DESTROY!!!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a beast.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

"HELGA DESTROY!!!"
    She's one of the better looking ones! :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most guys I like are usually XXFP types. Also more of a leader than me though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On Type Distribution

I have been wondering about this type distribution issue quite a lot. Socionics.com claims that it is almost impossible to say anything with any degree of reliability:

You have to be careful with the type distribution statistics, especially the one that is based on "total population". Firstly, there is no reliable psychometric instrument of today that can stand up to such a challenge. Secondly, if statistics is not accompanied by the fact sheet on how, where and when it was gathered, it has no scientific value
    http://www.socionics.com/advan/qa.htm?1119823774

It is indeed a sad statement of the current state of progress of socionics that there is still no fully reliable method of determining the sociotype. Nevertheless presuming that a combination of tests and interviews by experienced socionists should be able to determine the correct type with fairly high confidence and since making statistically reliable predictions based on small representative samples is a scientifically respectable and common practise which has been studied in great detail, I think it should be fully possible to try to empirically study the distribution of the types even in "the total population". Of course getting a sufficiently large statistically representative sample of people to analyze would probably take a fair amount of money, time and resources that may not be currently available. I think it is a question that would deserve serious attention though.

There are various, often contradictory, claims about the distribution of types, and what inspired me to write this post was this article (well worth reading) published online by the International Socionics Insitute that, at least as far as I can understand it, seems to imply that there should be an equal number of representatives of both types of each duality pair, or duality diad. This is manifestly not what pretty much all available MBTI type distribution statistics show. What I find puzzling, but the article does not address, is why should there be an equal number of members of the both types of each duality pair? I would like to know if there are any socionics studies that confirm this seeming peculiarity, or what are the theoretical considerations that would cause this? Any thoughts anyone?
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warning:
    this thread contains embarassing displays of internet sexual tension

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    But this girl, I definetly would date on looks alone:

Holy Crap!
    HELL YEAH! INFPs are soo sexy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    ...Which makes me happy to be ESTp.
    Did you just shut me down? Ouch.

To tell you the truth, there are only TWO types of girls that I like...

Intraverts and Extraverts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan
    ...Which makes me happy to be ESTp.
    Did you just shut me down? Ouch.
    Nope, I was commenting on how the INFp's are my duals, and it's great because they're sexy!

How did I shut you down?
    Oh, lol... I was talking about INFP women being sexy. I'm not so sure about the GUYS... I don't find any of them sexy.

I was joking that you were happy you were an ESTP because I said I found INFPs sexy. You have to remeber, ENTPs say stupid things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFPs are great. All my better friends are NFPs. Most of the guys I've been attracted to are NFs. It never seems to work out because I argue too much, and I don't get it when they're trying to communicate something that is hidden between the lines, I can't read people that well. They are far too good at reading others and expect the same in return, although they can be quite insightful.

One thing that I have noticed: the hotter the girl, the more she doesn't play "her stereotypical type" if she is an NT. The evil "all NT's are nerds" sterotype is usually false in the cases where the girl is somewhat attractive.

Anyway, INTp chicks can be cute, even though it is true that they bitch alot, but for some reason I just find that more endearing.
    Yea, I used to bitch a lot, but my T score has been going up, so I avoid that now. I play the "NTs are nerds" stereotype. I hang out with nerds. I play role-playing games. I score "nerd god" on nerd tests. (Darn, I'm just proving what you said. Then again, the definition of "hot" is objective...)

My INTJ (scores INTj in socionics as well...) friend fits the definition of "hot", I think, and she does not act like a nerd at all. Once again, just more evidence to prove your claims.

I think stereotypes are crap. And for the record, so is VI. What should matter is compatability between people, not their visual attractiveness or perceived score on a personality test. Unless personality types are inherited (in which case I am an ESTj), they cannot be connected to inherited features such as eyebrow thickness.
    So I don't have to keep repeating it: (75%I 60%N 87%T 82%P)
    socionics: xNTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexy is an Se phenom...so ESTp

Sensual, is Si....

I've had the distinct pleasure/displeasure of being with representatives of both types and for me...Si is the only way to go. I get unnerved whenever I feel as if the woman wants me to "be rough," which in the case of ENFjs is a necessary tactic should you wish her to actually do something in bed. Worst experience EVER.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think NFp- was right; Jessica and Nick are duals. Jessica the ENTP and Nick the ISFP. Ever notice that they have a good marriage for celebrities?

Anyways, I'm not surpirsed that you think Jessica is an ENFJ. ENTPs can sometimes act like an ENFJ. I know a lot of people have seen me more like an ENFJ type, even though my true type is ENTP. You'd have to figure that when an ENTP is thrown into the spot light like Jessica it is even more common to let your feeling show; however, behind that smile is an ENTP brain. It is probably something that is hard to see unless you are an ENTP yourself of have a lot of experience with ENTPs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me try and explain how the hidden agenda's role works.

Ty Cobb (ISTP) was thought of as one of the meanst men in baseball; he was supposibly a monster. He often times didn't get along with the media or the fans. He would get in fights with teammates or anyone who pissed him off. The problem was Cobb was misunderstood and unfairly judged by most people. All they saw from Cobb was a lack of Fe, therefore he must be evil. That is what the media wants. If you don't show Fe then they are against you.

What the media doesn't seem to care about is Fi, for some reason. Although Cobb had little Fe, he did show his hidden agenda. He set up a hospital in Georgia. He loved giving young baseball players advice. And when he died, he set up a scholorship foundation, leaving 3 million dollars (1/4 of his estate) to the foundation.

On the flipside of this you have Jessica Simpson. Remeber I said the media likes Fe? Right, and so does an ENTP. They like getting attention. Because Cobb didn't show his Fe to the media he is a moster, but who cares if Jessica has a weak Fi? No one! She smiles for the cameras, so as long as she does that she is naturally thought of as a feeler... even an air head bimbo.

I hope I'm making sense here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So by your reasoning, everyone who simles for the camera has hidden agenda Fe? Everyone who likes being loved has hidden agenda Fe? This is entirely the wrong interpretation.

Also, where is Jessica's "weak" Fi????
    I don't think I was clear when I typed that. The point was that, in terms of Fi, someone like Cobb could be considered a "feeler", yet that is never associated with him. Jessica shows her hidden agenda the same way, but for some reason, showing Fe convinces more people that she's a "feeler". If there are two diffrent feeling functions than Fi isn't really thought of as feeling (again, I don't know why).

Do I think everyone who smiles for cameras and wants to be loved is an ExTP? No. I was just saying that Jessica convinces people that she is a feeler. I truely believe that she is an ENTP who loves attention, but not that everyone who likes the spotlight is ExTP. I think that both Britney Spears and Hillary Duff are ISFPs.

As for Jessica's Fi, my point was that she didn't have to set up hospitals or foundations to be seen as nice. People don't seem to care about that stuff.

And something intresting about Jessica: she is considered a genius by people close to her and is said to have an IQ of 160. That's probably an exaggeration, and I know IQ isn't tied directly to type, but it makes you think when she is looked at as a bimbo. (I don't think she is an ENTP because of her IQ, its the way she talks, acts and holds herself.)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why did this topic die?

I was laughing at a lot of it, especially this:

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

"HELGA DESTROY!!!"
    I think i agree with SFVB that one would think Se and Si dominant types are sexy, in that they may draw more attention to the senses at least superficially?

Personally, i think i get some sort of attraction to S types because they can irritate me and because again the attention is on the physical. It's like you want to "bang" the irritation out of them. I am sometimes attracted this way with ESTjs because i am attracted to people who are decisive and expedient outwardly, probably because i am an introvert. ISTps I get closer to something that can really get to me because Si is more N than Se and....

I think i am most attracted to ENTjs and ENTps sexually. Its very intense, though different. It's more temporal with an ENTj. ENTp is .. hehe suddenly im embarrased. They're just both hot.

And then i think there is a common perception of sexiness- that of a tortured, sensitive male for women (maybe INFp) and someone enigmatic and silent (ISTp), and then for a man maybe someone who can offer excitement and intrigue (ISTp again), and of course, someone who is outwordly personable (ESFp). And for both sexes, someone who's generally well rounded-- (any type?)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find lots of ILE, ILI, and SLE guys hot.
    no j's?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been attracted to ENTp/ILEs, especially the brilliant ones.

I've only typed one male ESFj/ESE so far, but he was very hot.

ESTp/SLEs are hot physically, but their personality annoys me.

ISTp/SLIs sure, in an objective sense.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends largely on the person. But generally speaking, Is more than Es, Ns more than Ss, and Ps more than Js.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast