Thread: hugo and dioklecian: ISTj ???????

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hugo and dioklecian: ISTj ???????

Joy????

How come...where...how....who....whom....why.....
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this applies more to dioklecian than to hugo... but I still think it applies to hugo as well

Se: The second function of the ISTj is Se, by which the essence of experiences arrive and insights into their development arise. With this function, it is possible to collect multiple physical sensations from the eyes, ears, nose, taste and touch in order to register into a readily available databank their entirety and the various conscious considerations concerning them. With Se, one can collect and maintain a massive amount of indexed facts, figures, statistics, and other bits and chunks of data involved with varying experiences in order to derive a global picture of the whole of different varying physical sensation as they stand in the concrete physical world. However, Se also maintains an active neutral stance on the entire whole of its inputs, even if the whole of the input of one-experience conflicts with any of the other indexed experiences, it remains non-biased and registers them all as equals. Being an extroverted function, Se cannot derive data from within and must amass information from outside of itself and in the here and now to survive as a function or at all.

Ne: The fourth function of the ISTj Ne, by which the essence of ideas arrive and insights into their development arise. Since the ISTj type thrives in a world of concrete and non-abstract structures, it may be rendered difficult for this type to collect multiple perspectives, concepts, ideas, and beliefs for purposes of consideration. In result of this inability, expected behaviors should include an tendency to misjudge the true potential in people, stubborn misguided stereotypes, sudden jumping to biased conclusions without rhyme, thought, reason, or explanation, misunderstanding and forming unnecessarily negative views towards the beliefs and intentions of others, inability to consider new methods and ways of doing things, lack of originality, and an impatience with disadvantage.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats' quite unfair, I don't think I have a huge store of facts, and I have a wide selection of perspectives that I easily access whenever Ineed them.

Also in this very forum I have invented several NEW ways of doing thinks through problem solving for typing people, and the same is valid for Hugo.

Look at the test he has developed, also I thinkI innovated the use of quotations for typing celebs and other famous people.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Thats' quite unfair, I don't think I have a huge store of facts, and I have a wide selection of perspectives that I easily access whenever Ineed them.
    the Se stuff applies more to hugo, the Ne stuff to you. Perhaps he is a sensory subtype and you a logical subtype?

Also in this very forum I have invented several NEW ways of doing thinks through problem solving for typing people, and the same is valid for Hugo.

Look at the test he has developed, also I thinkI innovated the use of quotations for typing celebs and other famous people.
    these things aren't particulary innovative, imo (sorry not trying to be bitchy). it's more like stuff many types who considers themselves intellectuals would do.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    the Se stuff applies more to hugo, the Ne stuff to you. Perhaps he is a sensory subtype and you a logical subtype?

these things aren't particulary innovative, imo (sorry not trying to be bitchy). it's more like stuff many types who considers themselves intellectuals would do.
    Its' called thiniking outside the box: Ne

Looking at other contexts, broadening the landscape.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what Ne is. I also know that we all use all of the functions.

And I also know that having high levels of dopamine can cause people to seem like they're using Ne when it's really not natural for them to do so under balanced brain chemistry (most people who take adderall seem INTj or ENTp, imo, and I'm not the only person who's noticed this). I'm not exactly saying that either of you are mentally unhealthy... more like your Ne doesn't seem natural like the Ne other Ne types here use. Having high levels of dopamine... even if not *too* high... could explain this.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what Ne is. I also know that we all use all of the functions.

And I also know that having high levels of dopamine can cause people to seem like they're using Ne when it's really not natural for them to do so under balanced brain chemistry (most people who take adderall seem INTj or ENTp, imo, and I'm not the only person who's noticed this). I'm not exactly saying that either of you are mentally unhealthy... more like your Ne doesn't seem natural like the Ne other Ne types here use. Having high levels of dopamine... even if not *too* high... could explain this.
    Joy, the point is not whether I have Ne primary or not, the question is whether Ne is my POLR (ISTJ,ISFJ), if Ne was my POLR, I would not aproach it at, high or low dopamine.

Where did hear about the dopamine and Ne effect? Could you link, explain it further?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    dio isn't beta, or for that matter.
    What makes you certain Herzy?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Because you show no instances of actually implementing .
    What you that involve? (examples please )

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did hear about the dopamine and Ne effect? Could you link, explain it further?
    ehhhh gimme a little time to find something better. for now I have these

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2589
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2867
    http://216.14.215.95/forums/index.php?topic=106.0

anyways, my point was that you sounds like the description of the ISTj use of Ne, and hugo sounds like Se. and you remind me of eachother.

Herzy, don't forget that Se is far different as the second function from what it is as the first function.
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this applies more to dioklecian than to hugo... but I still think it applies to hugo as well

Se: The second function of the ISTj is Se, by which the essence of experiences arrive and insights into their development arise. With this function, it is possible to collect multiple physical sensations from the eyes, ears, nose, taste and touch in order to register into a readily available databank their entirety and the various conscious considerations concerning them. With Se, one can collect and maintain a massive amount of indexed facts, figures, statistics, and other bits and chunks of data involved with varying experiences in order to derive a global picture of the whole of different varying physical sensation as they stand in the concrete physical world. However, Se also maintains an active neutral stance on the entire whole of its inputs, even if the whole of the input of one-experience conflicts with any of the other indexed experiences, it remains non-biased and registers them all as equals. Being an extroverted function, Se cannot derive data from within and must amass information from outside of itself and in the here and now to survive as a function or at all.

Ne: The fourth function of the ISTj Ne, by which the essence of ideas arrive and insights into their development arise. Since the ISTj type thrives in a world of concrete and non-abstract structures, it may be rendered difficult for this type to collect multiple perspectives, concepts, ideas, and beliefs for purposes of consideration. In result of this inability, expected behaviors should include an tendency to misjudge the true potential in people, stubborn misguided stereotypes, sudden jumping to biased conclusions without rhyme, thought, reason, or explanation, misunderstanding and forming unnecessarily negative views towards the beliefs and intentions of others, inability to consider new methods and ways of doing things, lack of originality, and an impatience with disadvantage.
    On the whole that does not sound like me.

Since the ISTj type thrives in a world of concrete and non-abstract structures, it may be rendered difficult for this type to collect multiple perspectives, concepts, ideas, and beliefs for purposes of consideration.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*shrugs* just an opinion

and as far as my list goes, for most of it, I am only indicating that what I've listed is imo another valid possibility. the only one that I'm really sure about is discojoe.
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In addition I have -Ti, not +Ti.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in all honesty, the description sounds more accurate for dioklecian than for you
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where did you get the descriptions from?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in all honesty, the description sounds more accurate for dioklecian than for you
    Joy you are changing your opinion all the type

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, I said that earlier

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/index.cgi?loc=desc&type=14

bottom of the page
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also in this very forum I have invented several NEW ways of doing thinks through problem solving for typing people

- -

also I thinkI innovated the use of quotations for typing celebs and other famous people.
    You didn't. There is nothing new or original in using someone's words, whether in a post, book, interview, or quotation, to type people.

Your other preferred typing technique is VI which is not new either.

I agree with Herzy that you don't seem Beta, but you could be an extreme logical subtype.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gaypog
    In addition I have -Ti, not +Ti.
    i think most people would attest to this.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Also in this very forum I have invented several NEW ways of doing thinks through problem solving for typing people

- -

also I thinkI innovated the use of quotations for typing celebs and other famous people.
    You didn't. There is nothing new or original in using someone's words, whether in a post, book, interview, or quotation, to type people.

Your other preferred typing technique is VI which is not new either.

I agree with Herzy that you don't seem Beta, but you could be an extreme logical subtype.
    Ne= taking ideas in one context and applying them to another one.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is precisely what you did not.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really all I feel I need to say in this thread...
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Which is precisely what you did not.
    Why is that?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me ask you something dioklecian...

would you think less of yourself if you were a sensor?

I think sensors are hot. I need someone down to earth... it's called duality. When duals meet, and both people are healthy, good things happen.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me ask you something dioklecian...

would you think less of yourself if you were a sensor?

I think sensors are hot. I need someone down to earth... it's called duality. When duals meet, and both people are healthy, good things happen.
    I have nothing agaist sensor, 75% of my intimate encounters have been with Se, but its' not me I am afraid, although, I take it as a compliment in my case, to be called an ISTJ.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please don't

the love of my life is ISFj
    SEE