Thread: Ivanka Trump

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ivanka Trump

Type her plz. I know a few people who look just like her.

quotes:

Life is a marathon, not a sprint. It's about taking a bigger-picture approach.

I try to live in the present. I learn from my mistakes in an effort not to repeat them, but I remain totally focused on today and tomorrow. Many of my mistakes turned out to be incredible opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally, and therefore, in hindsight, they were deeply valuable.

I'm not saying that if you're working at home, raising a family, that's not work. I want to disrupt the narrative around what it means to be a woman who works. The whole point of my brand is that women should be architecting the lives they want to live.

My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period.

I love my father very much. I attribute so much of the person I am today to the values that he and my mother set for us, and the way they encouraged us every day of our lives to go out and find what we love doing and to fulfill our potential and really be happy.

I think it's the human condition to be frequently embarrassed by your parents.

Quality for me is key, and this stands true in every facet of my business from real estate, hotels, and fashion.

I spend a lot of time building teams at both businesses - both The Trump Organization and my own - and thinking about who to hire to supplement the team and allow us to best achieve our goals.

Love what you do. There's always going to be someone else who's smarter than you, but there's no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.

If you ask me, there's nothing more incredible than a woman who's in charge of her own destiny - and working daily to make her dreams a reality.

Running is a great metaphor for life. You set a goal, and then you get to work. How well you do is a direct reflection of how hard you work. It's a mental game, too. There are setbacks along the way, but the true test of a runner is how you overcome and push past them.

My diet has definitely become greener; however, I am a big proponent of everything in moderation. I enjoy having a farm-to-table dinner, as well as indulging in a special, decadent treat on occasion.

When you are in the public eye, it is really counterproductive to think about how you're viewed in the eyes of others. You just have to be who you are.

In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.

I'm a big believer in creating family traditions. Every Tuesday morning, I make a proper eggs breakfast, and we all sit down and eat.

When people are uncomfortable - and many people are when they have to negotiate - they start rambling as a way to fill the vacuum of silence. Some of the strongest negotiators I know just sit back and listen. The less they engage, the more likely the other person is to slip up and offer information they otherwise would have kept guarded.

Last edited by silke; 05-17-2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: added interviews
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope she is a gamma SF.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-27-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te-LIE reminds me a hell of a lot of a Te-LIE girl I know too haha...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Smilingeyes has her down as ENFj.
    is there a place i can see Smilingeyes' typelist?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    you are a milquetoast ti-entp not gamma.nt of any sort.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Trev!

Yeah i agree with a lot of Smilingeyes' typings (i've seen a few of the seasons of The Apprentice that he analyzed) but may have been off on a few of the typings... he typed Donald Trump ILE, whereas I think he's a resounding SLE benchmark. Still not sure about Ivanka... i guess ENFj vs ENTj isn't THAT different... same HA, same POLR, both Ej.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has such a tiny nose!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    she has such a tiny nose!
    her face freaks me out to be honest with you..

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    SEE
    Hehe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now, I understand that some human beings don't have the ability to make comparisons of physiological nature and that might be ok, I guess, so I am going to post a picture of an SLE female, Mila Jovovich and give you the reasons why she is SLE; unlike Evanka, Milla has deeper eye sockets, has a flat and broader forehead...

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unlike Evanka, Milla has deeper eye sockets, has a flat and broader forehead...
    Oh GOD! Welcome to the 19th Century!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know but it's a good comparison. I made the mistake of seeing what I wanted to see and I made a mistake; sorry.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ESFJ
    Yeah, sounds right.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice editing skills there, Maritsa

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I wasn't sure about ESE or SEE, but Sol made me revisit the possibility and I got some more photos and I think it's an accurate typing.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wasn't sure about ESE or SEE, but Sol made me revisit the possibility and I got some more photos and I think it's an accurate typing.
    Oh, cool then.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, I understand that some human beings don't have the ability to make comparisons of physiological nature and that might be ok, I guess, so I am going to post a picture of an SLE female, Mila Jovovich and give you the reasons why she is SLE; unlike Evanka, Milla has deeper eye sockets, has a flat and broader forehead...

lol, again with the weird physiognomy..

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bump.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post

Visual Identification like this is a pseudoscience and actually rather lazy. Instead of looking at someone's personality, you are instead assuming what they are like internally based on facial characteristics. It doesn't even begin to analyse the person.

Do you ever ask yourself... "what if an EII were to have these eye sockets?" You might have to respond "but EII by definition is someone who doesn't have these eye sockets". At which point, Socionics ceases to be about personality, and becomes just a face-classification system, with no established, empirically supported link to personality.
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    Visual Identification like this is a pseudoscience and actually rather lazy. Instead of looking at someone's personality, you are instead assuming what they are like internally based on facial characteristics. It doesn't even begin to analyse the person.

Do you ever ask yourself... "what if an EII were to have these eye sockets?" You might have to respond "but EII by definition is someone who doesn't have these eye sockets". At which point, Socionics ceases to be about personality, and becomes just a face-classification system, with no established, empirically supported link to personality.
    Annnddd we are back to this again lol. I don't see why VI can't just be viewed as just another tool in the tool toolbox rather then some all encompassing system that must either be 100% correct or total bullshit. There are undeniable correlations between a types and their appearances and this has been stated many many times. I would agree though that when you are looking to get the most accurate typing possible aka professional typing it is best to always to do a full personality analysis and VI would be mostly irrelevant in such cases, although it could still help narrow things down faster. VI is best used intuitively for casual day-to-day typing where there isn't time to look up some dude's life history and it isn't the end of the world if there is a 1% chance of being wrong.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Annnddd we are back to this again lol. I don't see why VI can't just be viewed as just another tool in the tool toolbox rather then some all encompassing system that must either be 100% correct or total bullshit. There are undeniable correlations between a types and their appearances and this has been stated many many times. I would agree though that when you are looking to get the most accurate typing possible aka professional typing it is best to always to do a full personality analysis and VI would be mostly irrelevant in such cases, although it could still help narrow things down faster. VI is best used intuitively for casual day-to-day typing where there isn't time to look up some dude's life history and it isn't the end of the world if there is a 1% chance of being wrong.
    I preclude by saying 'visual identification like this'. The object of my harsh criticism is Maritsa's discipline of VI, whereby the facial structure is taken as all that matters in typing, and where a person's behaviour and expressed motivations are ignored.

I would not say that anecdotal visual cues should not be allowed to help inform one's typing, as these hunches and trends are all part of what makes experienced socionists better at intuiting what type a person is likely to be from little concrete data. However, the danger lies in coming to rely on it at the expense of the data available on personality, which will almost certainly lead a person astray.

Now you give the example of there being a 1% chance someone is wrong. On the contrary, 1% chance of error is very good, even for the more comprehensive look at personality. My wildest dreams would have a system where inaccuracy is reduced to this amount. Instead, I would guess that the use of VI, at least by someone experienced who developed their hunches of VI from initially typing people the conventional way, is likely a little bit above chance, maybe 80% likelihood of failure, rather than 95.75%. This all is quite a bit above the magic number of 49.99% chance of failure, which is when such a method becomes more helpful than a hindrance.

This is just a guess though. There is no body of evidence to tell us exactly what the actual percentage of VI accuracy is, and even then, it'll vary from person to person and school to school. However, if my estimate is at all near to being correct, it would be worse to use just VI than not using VI at all.
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LIE most likely

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Smilingeyes has her down as ENFj.
    Watching her more these days as I follow the 2016 Presidential race. I am currently in agreement with this typing. That, or ESE, but EIE>>ESE I think. I guess IEI could also be possible too. And she's incredibly wise & diplomatic. She is the one who needs to be running for President. I have a lot of respect for her.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Peaked in her late 20's, imo.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Her dad would date her if...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Willyum Take4 View Post
    Does that REALLY bother you, or are you just jumping on the bandwagon? He was trying to give his daughter a compliment. For the vast majority of his life, being a successful multi-millionaire, he's had many women who would want him to date them. He was saying his daughter takes good care of her body, is desirable by successful men, and she is a successful businesswoman in her own right. I know it's a bit awkwardly phrased because people wonder if he desired to actually date his daughter, but I think he just means 'she's the type of woman I would date', successful/model/intelligent. Is it really that big of a deal?
    No bandwagon I found it creepy and he has said it several times that I have posted in other threads. I have heard others say the same about their own mothers and found it less creepy. Can't help that I find him creepy. It's nothing personal toward your preferences. I know you admire him or something from your posts.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Willyum Take4 View Post
    He was trying to give his daughter a compliment.
    Trump is idiot and criminal. Similar to Bush-jr.
    It's shame that USA have such clowns in politics with meaningful support. The evidence of decay of nation, civic consciousness and democracy. At first politics was made a show where people decide really nothing, while Trump is the next step, - the show for idiots. Clinton's woman have no much difference - psychopathic and stupid.
    Such people can't have real power and keep the state in good condition. So their existence in high politics not only discredit the word "democracy" but proves there are other people with real power in USA - the ones which were not chosen by nation to rule it.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-25-2016 at 11:02 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    According to Ashton his daughter Ivanka is IEI, and they've been happily dating for years.

(On a serious note though, Ivanka is too perfect to be IEI. I would peg her as a rational type)
    Both Ivanka and Melania are very much rational types imo.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    According to Ashton his daughter Ivanka is IEI, and they've been happily dating for years.

(On a serious note though, Ivanka is too perfect to be IEI. I would peg her as a rational type)
    I thought IEI(-ni) too, but then again, just based on a couple of times that I saw her.

I think Ni can make you very rational, or at least give you a very developed mind. I see an IEI-Ni as a mixture of a mind and emotion type if that makes sense.

btw do you mean rational as in Judgers, or as in NT types?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um... Ivanka seems like a Gamma type. Maybe SEE...

What she did to her brother and legos in her childhood sounds like Se (1:21~) :

What the hell is this thread about, anyway...?

Retired master of mistype and confusion DeleteMeModsPls's Avatar
    TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit, if I were female, we'd be building ALL KINDS of walls together

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think his wife might be IEI

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiffany - SEI

Melania - IEI

Ivanka - ESI

Donald - SLE
    Last edited by Jake; 02-23-2017 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ivanka doesn't seem IEI at all...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

None of the Trumps are IEI (nor EIE for that matter)...
    Most of the females seem to be Gamma SF.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-28-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Melania and Tiffany are ESI, and so is Ivanka most likely. IEI is very off for any of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast