Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Type me, if you please

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    @Aquagraph @Agarina

You've met me real life, what would you say about this? I'm having trouble stepping out of myself in this matter.
    I was actually a little surprised how nice and friendly you were. I used to lurk around on another internet forum where you are/were an active member and the impression I got from there was that you just wanted to show off and make people feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've met me real life, what would you say about this? I'm having trouble stepping out of myself in this matter.
    She's actually very sensitive and sometimes a bit shy. She's a bit afraid of people often. I have made her a few promises in order to make her feel more secure about my presence.
    I think her Asperger's might make her seem more harsh. She's been often found to be very nice IRL when people she met in the internet met her IRL.

She also has numerous fixations to aesthetic settings and those settings seem to require perfection she can tell. She's definitely a taste elitist. She has strange quirks in her taste. She spent an hour in a grocery store just to ogle the products, especially the ones lined up neatly. I really don't see EIEs doing this.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    She's actually very sensitive and sometimes a bit shy. She's a bit afraid of people often. I have made her a few promises in order to make her feel more secure about my presence.
    I think her Asperger's might make her seem more harsh. She's been often found to be very nice IRL when people she met in the internet met her IRL.
    Everyone can be nice enough occasionally, I mean I'm called nice too, but I don't know how many people would think that of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    She also has numerous fixations to aesthetic settings and those settings seem to require perfection she can tell. She's definitely a taste elitist. She has strange quirks in her taste. She spent an hour in a grocery store just to ogle the products, especially the ones lined up neatly. I really don't see EIEs doing this.
    See confimed. I would not say it is unusual for EIE to be a taste elitist.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gay facking gay cunt.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Gay facking gay cunt.
    Yeah, I've thought of that too. Kind of makes sense, doesn't it? I'll need to ponder on this.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not taste elitist like that. I can enjoy cheap and simple too. BUT if I have a choice I'd rather go for the higher quality. Plus, I like very subtle tones in sensations, probably due to my oversensitive senses; it's fun to kind of "break down" the experience into pieces.
    If I have a preference I go cheap and simple, I like haute cusine and I am into it, and enjoy it immensely as well but often times haute cusine is status driven vs flavor driven.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. That makes so much sense! He seems really conflict avoidant.

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THOSE D-THINGS MEAN
    Hkkmr is not conflict avoidant in the slightest. I've met him in real life....and I don't know where you're getting this from, but he isn't. He says out front his intentions and doesn't beat around the bush, even to maintain social comforts.

D=dimensional
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why pick just one when you can have both? I'd never wear heels that didn't feel comfortable on me and like long skirts because there are no seams and I feel relaxed AND pretty at the same time. My style in e.g. clothing is quite practical (see the pictures in my starting post, they're a bit older from a time I wasn't so much into looks and my style has developed from them but you can still see the point) and I'd only go for the uncomfortable choice if it was mandatory for the performance. I have to, really, once again because if my sensory oversensitivity. Have to pick the right materials for everything I wear/am in touch with overall.
    Why so insecure in your S. You're always lowering expectations of yourself. "Sensory over-sensitivity", "Style wasn't so good back them"... I also don't see anything practical about animal hats or the dress you wore in the first picture. 2nd picture you are on the floor wearing not much and I think I see some marks on your arm, not sure why. Third picture, animal hat. 4th picture, just your face. 5th picture, I think what you're holding in your hand is more indicative of your type than the clothing you're wearing. Whatever that is, is far more important than your clothing or your appearance. 6th picture you're in makeup and in drag.

I think your idea of practicality is whatever happens to fit your self image or the image you wish to project. There are 6 picture and none of them in any clear indication of valuing, but rather you value the meaning of the image you wished to present in each of those picture. Also the pictures contain an emotion or a passion.

Apparently I'm not very good at giving a truthful image of myself over the net... I wish I was E3, I really do. It'd make reaching my goals so much easier. But 4w5 is just... SO, SO me it's almost ridiculous. I think Aqua can confirm this. I can't even explain it properly... It's just so blatantly obvious to me.
    I would say you're 4w3.

I would say the most obvious trait in your communication style is your decisiveness and your emotion.

Also... your meaning...

Quote Originally Posted by ai-chan
    But if I consider something important or meaningful, it means everything to me, and I'm willing to do anything for it.
    Of course this means disregarding comfort, imposing yourself on others and various other things which are implicit in such a declaration.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I think most people aren't... especially when they're relatively new to a forum
    I don't know, I think one of the thing about socionics is that you can't help eventually be who you really are communication wise, which is why all sort of misunderstandings and problems occur.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see why it's so difficult to be typed SEI. Ni is like some overtyped function around here, where almost any trait can be thrown into the Ni bin. But type Si, and suddenly there's so much to question.

I say just stick with SEI. If your interaction with others at this site or offline produces a lot of problems from it (like duals actually seeming illusionary, or identicals seeming like they're from a slightly different planet), then change. Right now though, I think there's too much info and analysis being tossed about at once. And people are being picky about it. As if your sensing/Si is some kind of alter ego desire on your part or some shit.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I had a idea when I was reading a psychology article on neurotic-ism and I think it can apply here. Forget the article but here is the idea on how the ego/super-ego functions are viewed within an individual.

1st Function - Base: Best (Inert, Bold) You feel as if you are the best here, there's nothing to prove, you flaunt this.
    2nd Function - Creative: Better (Contact, cautious) This is a area of competition, you can be better at this than others.
    3rd Function - Role: Good (enough) (Contact, bold) You can be good here, (enough), you have to be good here in order to succeed.
    4th Function - PoLR: Perfect (avoidant/neurotic) (Inert, cautious) You need to be perfect here, otherwise you will be punished.

I would say in socionics, "Perfect is the enemy of better", "Best is enemy of good", which would characterize the conflict between these elements in communication as well.

I think people perform a level of perfectionism in both the 1st function and the 4th function, but one is neurotic and the other is normal. One builds esteem and the other is based in anxiety.

Some content from the wiki.

I find it very common for EIE's to be neurotically focused(sorry Confimed) on 4th function issues due to anxiety vs esteem and it's my observation that ai-chan's expressions are rooted in anxiety rather than esteem.
    This explains why my new EIE roommate spent the entire weekend cleaning/repainting/etc (starting from the early early mornings!!)

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I collect vintage dresses
    From personal observation: Beta NF (and to a lesser extent Gamma NT) girls are more likely to be into that kind of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by From a female IEI
    well, it's easy enough to follow fashion trends and the like/adhere to a certain look, but it's something else entirely crafting your own style

you just have to know what you like

a few years back I used to wear killah jeans/graphic tees/obnoxious punkyfish hoodies

my whole wardrobe was basically from the same few shops and it was fucking depressing/restrictive

over time I decided that that stuff definitely wasn't for me, and I wanted to wear something different

so I looked towards people like my favourite artists/stuff I liked

once you stop wearing normalfag clothes/stuff that everyone else wears, it's an incredibly liberating feeling and you're just so happy and proud of the way you dress

I get a great kick out of wearing yellow tights and red dresses with peter pan collars and white polka dots on dull and dreary days, for example

or having people compliment my jewelery choices (I got this scissors necklace in topshop a few weeks ago, and people keep taking it, joking around being like, 'can I cut stuff? does it work? : o')

you shouldn't give a fuck about what people think - your clothes are an extension of your personality/who you are

buy what you want, wear what you want

do you really want to be wearing jeans/t-shirts all of your life?

I bet that you most certainly don't

once you know what kind of stuff you like, it's easy enough to hunt around for cheap stuff
    but seriously, you shouldn't be afraid to wear what you want to wear

if there's an actor/singer's style you like, think about what it is that you like about that style

could it be the cuts of their jackets? bow ties? certain combinations of stuff?

keep what you like in mind the next time you go shopping, and buy something small that represents that thing you like

and slowly introduce it into your wardrobe/daily wear, and buy even more stuff

buying fashion magazines might be a bit too daunting now, and fuck it, you have the internet

but anyway, that's why I adore people like gaga, even look up to them/her

they wear the clothes they do purely for the love of it, and it's admirable
    places like lookbook are also excellent places to look for references

you could create a fashion folder and save images with the outfits you like in it

http://lookbook.nu/
    I get my clothes from everywhere

normal shops (like topshop and miss selfridge), online (like modcloth and bluebird vintage), and charity shops

Quote Originally Posted by her being hipster :)
    really can't stand those hunter hats

for two winters straight, it seems like everyone has been wearing them

or animal hats in general

there was this one hat in river island (a panda one with ears and everything) made famous by katy perry and hayley williams wearing it

and everywhere I looked it seemed like people were wearing that same fucking hat

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post

Ritual & erotic cutting.
    after reading this. i kinda agree with jessica129.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even though i have pretty much deserted socionics. I do come around at times to see out if there is anything of interest remaining. As i think aguagraph suggested me to post my idea on you. The reason i dont really care about socionics anymore is because when going into detail theres too many expectations to the interpersonal rules to what socionics founder russian sad divorced (failed duality) bitch augusta thought about people and general Also seeing that most PEOPLE here there or any typing thread. They all kinda fall short. Like our tools to project order on the everything that shall always manifest Incomprehensible.

I dont think it matters are you infp- isfp or any type so far. If you think you like alphaness and sensuality and want to project your shadown on beta groups and betaness and are happy with your "entps" and so on. Then enjoy all the circus you can have inside the vain fragility of your current drama.

I think i demonstrate infinite ni against to her. I think the way i appear chaotic to people is about me being lazy writer and ip shit.

Whereas about her isfp asperger supergenious extrasensory perception shit is pretty sexy combination and i think her past life influences are pretty interesting. TO me she seems like she has made her with the substance of free spirit.

Even though im obviously wrong when i say that i think NI is about observing the flow of metaphysical content as it changes in the flow of "time". And assocating the current emotional content of technical atributes to it how it changes and moves. Also seeing the contradiction of the different views and how life is self contradicted by the theories of others or strenghtened for some duration till it collapsed again after some duration. Like wawes of the oceans to the shores of the land. Irrational it is because it sees the stuff either meaningless like Sartre Camus or totally meaningfull like hesse and like jesus. Both can be valid. But depends on the subject. So at the same time disagree and agree with myself and decide on what to agree on depending on the moment or what kind of strenghts and whatkind of weaknesses as a character i want to posses.

Itekki asun muute Herttonieme vieres ni on sitä et tietää mis ihmiset asuu ja omaa psyykkisii kykyi joil lukee toisten ajatukset tuhansien kilometrie päähän.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 06-20-2012 at 08:13 AM.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless you believe in the concept of evolution and that the idiot wants to die more than the extratalented uber genious. Actually it doesnt imply that or it does whatever. There is also the concept of new dawn where the idiot selfsuicides and the ubermench reigns on until they ubermench from it. Or get bored of the ubermenching and become the idiot again.

What cycle one uses o whatever one knows. One has to accept that in the end one is like the retarted superman never full and never knowing. If you want to be enlightened uberhappy energetic being creatig happiness in everywhere believe in the most happy scennario as your belief mannifests as truth

THERE IS THAT ONE BELEIF THAT WE WILL ACCEPT OUR RETARTEDNESS YET KILL IT AND LIKE THE ELFS AND WHAT NOT SUPERBEINGS RISE TO THE PARADISE OF ENDLESS ORGASM WHICH JESUS PREDICTED. But some sources say we will be destroyed.

Others remain without opinion.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Unless you believe in the concept of evolution and that the idiot wants to die more than the extratalented uber genious.
    That doesn't have anything to do with evolution.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That doesn't have anything to do with evolution.
    You are one note.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    You are one note.
    And I don't know what you're talking about at all should have been my first reply to you in this thread. Oh well, different other quadra.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I was in your shoes, I'd practice paying attention more to the subtle and physical external social cues with others, so the drama of other people doesn't bring you down so much. You have a lot of interpersonal problems because yes, you do have a high IQ and for smart people there is always a problem with things like that.

I think your problem is simply just one of extremity. In the first pic you look like you're one of the most sweetest and kindest/giving people in the world. And in others it's like you're doing nothing but absorbing everybody else's empathy so you are tough/in control. Internally, I think you simply are judging yourself and others *very* harshly, which leads to such extreme forms of behavior. It probably helps your art or whatever, but in certain situations it might be best to remember that things are nuanced and complicated with many different directions, layers and meanings. Finding an inner peace and making you calm down will not make you a pushover, it will give you even more strength. And it will give you more interesting insights into your art.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-20-2012 at 01:15 PM.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't make any sense of what you just wrote but jos asut hertsikan lähellä ni NÄHÄÄN JOSKUS koska haluun enemmän kavereita läheltä
    (Socionics finland only
    Joo ite just mökil tyttöystävän kaa joensuus. ;Mut tullaan viikonlopus taas laajasaloon päi mis täs hetkel majaillaan. Törmäillää ihmees täs joku hetki. Otetaan vaik roni ja saara messiin ja järjestetään socionical scientific only meeting with drugs typology centrals" Meitsi tunnistaa ainaki kaikki tyypit et miten ne kantsii nähä ihmisist ja nään sustaki heti et mitä persoonallisuustyyppiä säki oot tai kuka vaan, niin pitkälle ku persoonallisuustyypeissä on mitään järkeä. Eli hyvin vähän.

Socionics scientific finland only.

I think your internet personality seems to be more reflective of the intellectually arrogant victim like beta nf aka infp style of behaving and ti hidden agenda as wishing to appear intellectually more refined and capable whereas isfps are more into just wanting to be practical and laze off. Your style for isfp is kinda weird.

Victim style has appeared to be the most obvious hint for your personality. I doubt isfps by theyr stereotype are willing for such radical gamemanship of personalities and acting different stuff like how the intuitive counterparts are. They dont appear to care about shifty shit like that rather jus tthinking if they have eaten yet or go laze under the sun.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 06-23-2012 at 05:48 PM.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone mention the Creative subtype already? I think Aivonaima works well as C-SEI. Just like Björk.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

welcome. we've been expecting you.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's set on private

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI strikes me as a better fit than SEI. I didn't like SEI very much before but you seemed like you would've fought me if I said as much and I was scared.
    Easy Day

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XEI-Fe. If IEI, she's stressing her role function and, thus, herself.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    it's set on private
    Ach It should be available now.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice, I did the same thing once. I made a video of myself speaking german and added subtitles so the people could see my normal pronounciation and manner of speaking, because my spoken english can be a bit slow and stuttering. If I recall correctly, it didn't make many people change their typings of me, but some said it became more apparent, so I think it's a good idea.

Finnish sounds good to me, it's like a mystical language from the Tolkien universe rather than just a "drunken" version of my own language. (Yeah, I know that it has very different origins, that is most likely the reason.)

I don't really know what's right regarding your type, but IEI fits.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do seem intimidating to me That's vvhy I first thought you vvere INTj. IEI or even EIE seems a much better fit for you. Congrats on finding your type

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to manner of speaking and facial expressions you remind me of my IEI best friend a lot. I think Fe creative is pretty apparent in the both of you, but you're an amazing cook and much more confident/focused in your style/looks (at least this is the impression I've gotten from you) whereas her diet consists mostly of ketchup and noodles and she often feels embarrassed about the clothes she used to wear afterwards etc..

I could see IEI, but like Aqua already said, I'd think you probably stress your role function more than the average IEI would..
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Finnish sounds good to me, it's like a mystical language from the Tolkien universe rather than just a "drunken" version of my own language. (Yeah, I know that it has very different origins, that is most likely the reason.)
    From what I recall, at least one strain of Elvish (if not more) has its roots in/was influenced by the Finnish langauge.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could see you as an Fe-INFp. visually you remind me of my INFp friend, except a little more... edgy? said friend is E9 whereas i'm guessing you're probably not.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about stars will naturally make you seem more IEI.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've loved stars since I was a kid. I went to astronomy camps and all that shit. And sold tickets at the local observatory for a free access. Didn't think it'd relate to Ni tho. I'd imagine pretty much anyone being able to enjoy hours and hours of stargazing.
    Everyone loves stars. I don't know a single person who looked up at a clear night sky and thought to themselves "Fuck that's lame! Someone should really put a rainbow or something in that shit cause I'm bored as hell right now."
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

stars are not type related lol.

I never really got into the habit of sitting and looking at the same unmoving thing for a long time though. (I mean like stargazing). is that type related?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast