Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Not familiar with gaming terms? Here's simple English.

I make charts for fun. It is a lot of work. People like my charts. They tell them about themselves. Now people know how to be different.
    What is the purpose? What is it to accomplish? Like, does it help determine who wins the most and who the next winner will be?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What is the purpose? What is it to accomplish? Like, does it help determine who wins the most and who the next winner will be?
    It gives order and understanding. Asking who the next winner will be shows that you know nothing about the game. It focuses on teamwork to defeat NPCs (computer characters.) There is very little pvp (players fighting each other). If someone wonders whether we have enough armor smiths, they just look at the chart. The alternatives are for them to ask everyone who logs on for a few days or go through the whole list of people looking for the information. I already did that for them.

I have a simpler chart that just lists different peoples' crafting levels. So people will know who to ask if they need something specific made for them.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're grasping at straws Maritsa, Abbie did a pretty good job demonstrating her leading several times.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    You're grasping at straws Maritsa, Abbie did a pretty good job demonstrating her leading several times.
    No she did not.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No she did not.
    That's because any answer she gives will not satisfy you as her being dominant because your dead set on her being SEE.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's because any answer she gives will not satisfy you as her being dominant because your dead set on her being SEE.
    Ahhh....I would love to go through this from the beginning and I'm only giving one explanation and will cease from that. Whether you will use that to help you see the general picture or not is your problem and not my own.

Abbie looks at the chart, compares her life rhythm to the chart and based on an immediate sensory reaction without due consideration for what it may be considered for Te, which is HOW THE CHART MAY BE APPLIED EXTERNALLY, she makes a hard and fast rule, using her weak Ti, "it's wrong, if it's wrong it's bad." Things within a diagram can be changed to work well, or better in application of external dynamics of things, but the concept (the or the idea) of the chart may remain quite in tact as a valid universal idea; she values Se because she stops at Se, immediate sense perception "it works well for me so it's good; doesn't work well for me so it's bad." We already know that Carl Jung, having typed himself as LII made up universal concepts such as the collective subconscious and that Ti is involved in thought of these concepts in general fashions rather than hard and fast rules.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if you think that chart has potential, change it yourself and get back to me. As it is, it doesn't work.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Maritsa, if you think that chart has potential, change it yourself and get back to me. As it is, it doesn't work.
    Whether it does or not is not the real concern. The real concern isn't the exact reality of it's performance but of how one can use it to show the external activity of things; like a guide.
    -

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ahhh....I would love to go through this from the beginning and I'm only giving one explanation and will cease from that. Whether you will use that to help you see the general picture or not is your problem and not my own.

Abbie looks at the chart, compares her life rhythm to the chart and based on an immediate sensory reaction without due consideration for what it may be considered for Te, which is HOW THE CHART MAY BE APPLIED EXTERNALLY, she makes a hard and fast rule, using her weak Ti, "it's wrong, if it's wrong it's bad." Things within a diagram can be changed to work well, or better in application of external dynamics of things, but the concept (the or the idea) of the chart may remain quite in tact as a valid universal idea; she values Se because she stops at Se, immediate sense perception "it works well for me so it's good; doesn't work well for me so it's bad." We already know that Carl Jung, having typed himself as LII made up universal concepts such as the collective subconscious and that Ti is involved in thought of these concepts in general fashions rather than hard and fast rules.
    I don't doubt that you gave this a lot of thought Maritsa because I'm sure you have, but I think what you just said here is an excellent example of confirmation bias: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is an excellent example of confirmation bias: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
    So I prefer information that confirms my beliefs? Humm...not what do you suppose an introverted feeling and thinking do, I wonder?

They seek out information which confirm their beliefs because they need those things. You've stumbled on something very socionically correct. Congratulations.
    -

Creepy-male

I like this chart as well.