Thread: What 'type' do you feel like today/tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What 'type' do you feel like today/tonight?

I'll begin by saying that I currently feel like a 'type' who appreciates a good debate right about now.

So, without further ado...

Here's a suggestion for debate...

What 'type' do you need to act like to achieve your goals?
    myspace.com/relationship_doctor

"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle
    "A person acts most in 'type' be it personal or relational when stressed or under duress." -Lewis (2006)

XXX/xXXx i.e. unclassified and 'thinking outside the box' until i decide to 'retire' to absolute freedom.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This core orientation usually helps me:

[Sp] 'Artisan' as in 'impulsive', 'here-and-now', 'tactical', 'looking to make an impact', 'more reactive then thoughtful' etc.

"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle
    "A person acts most in 'type' be it personal or relational when stressed or under duress." -Lewis (2006)

XXX/xXXx i.e. unclassified and 'thinking outside the box' until i decide to 'retire' to absolute freedom.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm naturally very goal oriented when I'm healthy.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question is too broad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@joy

How do you equate your health with your productivity?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Stern
    This core orientation usually helps me:

[Sp] 'Artisan' as in 'impulsive', 'here-and-now', 'tactical', 'looking to make an impact', 'more reactive then thoughtful' etc.
    Fuckin' retard stupid Kiersey fucknut dolt.

You should know better than to use that crap.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pedro

Broad questions usually encourage broad results in my view...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not that I'm only healthy if I'm productive.

When I am healthy, my natural state is one of being very goal oriented. No goal is too big, given the proper planning. I may not be "productive" the whole time, but I move towards my goals with enthusiasm.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rocky

I started a debate on how you need to act not how you need to think about what method of thinking about it seems correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@joy

So 'organized planning' and health represent keys to moving towards a goal with enthusiasm?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh

health is the key to enthusiasm which is the key to moving toward a goal through organized planning
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Stern
    Broad questions usually encourage broad results in my view...
    i could write many many pages in response. i will not. so i seek a narrowing of the perameters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds logical to me

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol and yet you do not narrow the field
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's get more specific then....

What Socionics type do you need to act more like to achieve your goals?

OR

What Socionics quadra do you wish you acted more like to achieve your goals?

(Does that work for you?)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idealy we should act like a balanced person of whatever out type is in order to achieve our goals.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you need to know where you currently reside to know where you want to go and then work out the in-between steps to get there?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes. picture our lives like a journey. we can plot out a course on a map and head in the direction we need to in order to end up where we want to go. most people live their lives headed in whichever direction happens to look good from where they're at, resulting in a lot of wandering that gets them no where.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    uh

health is the key to enthusiasm which is the key to moving toward a goal through organized planning
    Not for me. I also feel most enthused after I've gotten Fe-a-lovin'. I never really feel health is an issue. Actually, I've noticed that I often don't get 'enough' Fe, that the times when I do get it, it feels really really really good, so it gives me energy. And screw you if you tell me I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis
    @rocky

I started a debate on how you need to act not how you need to think about what method of thinking about it seems correct.
    It's still wrong.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only other type I can act like is bits and peices of ESTp, but only because I have so much experience with them and because they react to things so differently than I do that I've studied thier reaction patterns and copy them when necessary. But I can only do it when my stress level is low.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting point rocky

I hate that energy (or lack there of) is an issue
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics XXXx will always gets confused with MBTI XXXX naming conventions.

It shoudl either be Socionics XXX or MBTI XXXX types: no compromises.

People in the MBTI camp automatically think Socionics Types matter when really they don't because they act purely as a SECONDARY 'reference point' in the PRIMARY classification of the inter-type relationships.