View Poll Results: what type is Jennifer Lawrence?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 2.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 5.26%
  • ESE (ESFj)

4 10.53%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 7.89%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.63%
  • SEE (ESFp)

22 57.89%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

4 10.53%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 2.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    She’s Beta, EIE-C. Her loud, humor is jarring and negative, indignant and always wanting to start up a fight. Draws attention to herself with Ne randomness, always wanting to come off as zany and so off the wall. She’s very conventionally pretty, but the shit she says never makes any sense so her looks don’t match the crap she says. I guess that’s her point that she wasn’t just some basic bitch that couldn’t act. At the height of her popularity 10 years ago, she would just say things to get a reaction out of others. That’s all she lived for was to be soooo shocking. Typical Fe theatrics brought on by Ne randomness.
    I agree with your EIE typing, but I think she's an N-sub. it's interesting that you're my conflictor yet I think you're one of the more competent people when it comes to socionics on this site. most typings by other people here don't help me much since they imo rarely make any sense but I can often see where you are coming from.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive{/MENTION] Lolita I doubt I'm going to change your minds, but Jennifer Lawrence as EIE sounds really ridiculous. She's way more natural and lighter in social interaction and vibe than EIE tend to be and she has Ti PoLR; she seems to have static perception and Causal Determinist cognition (Gulenko's cognitive styles are more observable, are slightly stronger than his other things), she does use the word because A LOT,) Also, LSI, and gammas subtyped in direction of Beta are quite common in Kentucky.

Meged's and Gulenko's descriptions of SEE-Se mainly apply to ones that had bad upbringings.

Also, one reason she stands out so well in entertainment world and is not considered divisive is because she is a Gamma SF rather than an EIE.

Lastly, her political views were actually pretty libertarian which aligns well with Gamma SFs especially the Se subtypes (but SEE-Se moreso than ESI, the latter tend to be more concerned about security; SEE-Se are so random and able to improvise on the spot that it wouldn't make sense for ones who aren't politicians or who weren't conditioned by bad upbringing to fear the possibility of attacks or evil in the world and even then they'd probably take matters into their own hands); she had said she favored low taxes because she found them beneficial and she supported civil liberties... doesn't get much more SEE-Se than that really. It would be rare for an EIE younger than 50 to give the reason that they were beneficial to themselves... they certainly complain about high taxes, but EIE would never or only rarely admit that they did something for their own gain and especially not volunteer to say that she found low taxes beneficial to themselves.

The biggest argument against her being an SEE-Se is that she doesn't seem random AF, like pulling things out of the sky but then she doesn't need to be. It's pretty damn neat how SEE-Se and ILE-Ti tend to do that, they can drastically change and drop and take up new things on the fly, although it can be bad. SLE and IEE are WAY more routine and for stability, they don't change their minds anywhere near as much. But some ILE sometimes don't like it when something from someone else seems to them to come out of nowhere.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni mb
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likely SEE, definitely an SF type and I don't particularly see her as Introverted although she has made statements that she doesn't feel like her peers (Fi?). Ep temperament makes more sense than Ej. Likely Normalizing subtype, so SEE-N is my final guess.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see full of Fe in her expression. Definitely not Fi types. Not aggressor too...

Fe lead - ExFJ.

P/s: Think again, maybe ESFJ... Doesn't feel much charisma from her. ENFJ's Fe doesn't make me feel uneasy like that.
    Last edited by Renna; 08-01-2022 at 04:17 AM.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Renna what is your type ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhdn View Post
    @Renna what is your type ?