Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cool/Intelligent Multifactor MBTI Test

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm waiting for your results @Subteigh
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

INF-
    http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...6&daily=20DF20

I'm surprised I got 'F' considering my answers on the last page.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    INF-

Its kinda funny that we had the first two exactly the same ie abstraction and conception. Maybe that's why we get along so well.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Pretty spot on.

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/st...13&tone=669999

MBTI best fit: iNTj (51% for judging, so iNTx makes more sense)

"Conceptual"

Abstraction, Inquiry, Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is curiosity. This happens when we are physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible. We are in this state when we want to learn and contemplate concepts and reasons. We are not satisfied with a simple answer or rules, and this ability opens the door to new ideas and questions. It makes us eager to know and conceive things.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, inquiry and detachment. When opening, it links to the Factual or Ideational. When internalizing, it links to the Logical or Lethargical, and indirectly to the Spiritual or Practical.

Its main characteristic is the grasp of concepts and information while avoiding physical or emotional engagement. This defines our understanding of abstract ideas without constriction, misguidance or distraction by immediate physical demands or emotional appreciations.

Researchers, Scribes, Whizzes, Geeks…

People who have a strong tendency to this state are not prone to physically demanding activities. For them, being knowledgeable is more pressing than being authoritative or irrationally passionate. They may be procrastinators and constant researchers, as the are interested in progressively learning and conceiving things. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their emotional values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or more objective interests. They avoid physical struggle and emotional drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and emotional connections to form. But, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to intellectual pursue.

They have two tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; and self-absorption due to detachment, which may cultivate selfishness and disinterest.

People that are strongly conceptual do not focus on physical feats or emotional challenges. They are conversational, good listeners, but not necessarily determined to reach resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may struggle with charisma. They are practical but may lack physical alertness or coordination. They are attracted to gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.
    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Conceptual (83%) > Lethargical (74%) > Spiritual (68%) > Sentimental (62%)

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/st...EC&tone=030303

I really like this test because I love the lethargical class and the choice of using black for it. I've been seeing myself as falling more and more into being like that though not for the reasons exactly in the description of the category (reading the description seems kind of contradictory but I suppose it's trying to account for all of the different kinds of people who could fall into it). For me the lethargical class represents the opposite of vitality and is in a way wishing to die (not so much literally, but inside). I can think more about its face... this black face that doesn't care, doesn't want to get up in the morning, thinks everything is hopeless or pointless and is too tired to try. The funny thing is that I couldn't be any of the things that it describes mainly because they are each less lethargic than I am: The nomad has a lot of energy to wander around everywhere; the rebel is all angsty and has a beef with everything (exhausting); and the monk is able to sit in a state of boredom for hours on end only s/he doesn't find it boring and can do something like stare at a vase from dawn till dusk. I suppose these are different, stronger faces of the lethargical type. The nomad is physical; the rebel emotional; and the monk conceptual. And if I look at it that way I am okay with the monk and that's more the ascetic who has transcended their material fixation and can contemplate (hopefully not a vase) in a more mentally active way rather than stare ahead like a dead person (dead inside and out).

I'm thinking now that lethargical should have been at the top of this, now that I'm thinking of it less in terms of depression. I'll resist the urge to go back and retake to change my results.
    Wow, we all got exactly the same results. We should start up a company and sell rubber duckies - pretty sure that's what it means.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Wow, we all got exactly the same results. We should start up a company and sell rubber duckies - pretty sure that's what it means.
    you can work on typing yourself without drawing me into it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    you can work on typing yourself without drawing me into it.
    That was not my intention by making that post. I just made a joke.

the JEL test and this one gave me ENTp

http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...2039&testee=js

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    INF-

You and I got very similar scores which is not surprising as we have similar views on similar issues. I like existential as a description. Everyone knows what I think of the j/p thingy now. hahah

I will link you to my scores in pm since I used my real name then. :/

Actually, I didn't use my name.

http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...93&tone=FC3399

I should take it again since it has been awhile. I never noticed the "daily life" until yesterday. For daily it gave me ENFP. Your daily was INTP.

Daily for me:

84% Ideational 76% Inspirational 69% Existential 64% Sentimental

I like and can identify with the Inspirational and Sentimental as well.

The best concept to describe the focus of this state is Charm.

It is the state of intuition and fascination. It represents a psyche that is physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we are alert to experience emotion—expect some surprise, good or bad feelings from things, people or ideas. If we are wrong about threats or blessings, we are willing to correct and reevaluate our feelings. This is the key for empathy, inspiration, and building intuition. It is an imminently spiritual state, but not necessarily dogmatic or moralistic. It devices emotions, moods or likings in order to sense the moment, adjust to it, or spice it up.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and inspiration. Its main characteristic is the perception of emotional attributes, and avoidance of physical and rational stress. This defines our ability to perceive vibes, motivations and inspiration beyond our senses and reason.
    Archetype: Activist

People who have a strong tendency to this state are more attentive to emotional exchanges, than physical demands and explanatory details or reflective analysis. They are charismatic without effort. They inspire creativity, sweetness, connection and communion, and tend to bring the best out of others. They look to connect with things. For them, having keen intuition and an open heart is more pressing than being industrious or aggressive. However, their love, fascination or disgust for diverse things make them active or curious about many subjects and practices. But, this fascination can be sporadic or lead to newer attractions. They are appreciative of animals, elders, children and strangers; but make better companions than guardians. They are artistic, and although they may seem shy, they are expressive, and develop talent for acting, singing, writing, modeling, dancing, etc.People that are strongly inspirational look for fascination and empathy. They tend not to focus on physical labor or competition. Violence brings them prompt remorse and fear, since they are emotionally open to others. Their norms tend to be based on intuition more than rational analysis. And, they may get involved in thrilling activities impulsively.

Tendencies towards introversion:

• Abstraction cultivates timidity and awkwardness; prompting self-reliance.
    • Instinction cultivates arbitratity and rebelliousness; prompting self-confidence.

More references about this state:

I would like to roam between the garden, auditorium and sanctuary.

The best concept to describe the focus of this state is Feeling.

It is the state of sensibility and affection. It represents a psyche that is physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are in this state when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings, and when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and valuation. Its main characteristic is valuing our inspiration and empathy to determine emotional bonds, and avoiding physical and rational stress. This offers us the ability to feel an unavoidable connection or rejection, love or phobia, for things and ideas. These values seem to escape our senses or reason.

Archetype: Poet

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and their inner life. They are likely to create strong bonds and rejections, developing clear ideas of what is beautiful and ugly, good or bad. In fact, their world tends to find meaning through their passion, desires or fears. They do not have interest for industry or activities that deviate from their passion. But they derive tremendous joy from executing activities, or appreciating things; if these carry their values, the pleasure is intensified. This tendency to form connections, fascination and pleasure has a delicate line when it points to things that may oppose their morals; this could have them looking for constant reaffirmation.People that are strongly sentimental create strong connections with those that share their passions, and develop admiration for those who embody them. They maintain emotional bonds with distant and even lost ones or things. They are respectful of moral values, but do not tend to rationalize them. Judgment and wisdom is intuitive for them. They look to rest only when things feel right, blessed or good. They tend to get involved in activities passionately.

• Instinction cultivates arbitratity and rebelliousness; prompting self-confidence.
    • Valuation cultivates particularities and sensibility; prompting self-absorption.

I am most definitely not an extrovert but an interesting way of translating my daily score. I also like the forest.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You and I got very similar scores which is not surprising as we have similar views on similar issues. I like existential as a description. Everyone knows what I think of the j/p thingy now. hahah

I will link you to my scores in pm since I used my real name then. :/

Actually, I didn't use my name.

http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...93&tone=FC3399

I should take it again since it has been awhile. I never noticed the "daily life" until yesterday. For daily it gave me ENFP. Your daily was INTP.

Daily for me:

84% Ideational 76% Inspirational 69% Existential 64% Sentimental

I like and can identify with the Inspirational and Sentimental as well.

The best concept to describe the focus of this state is Charm.

It is the state of intuition and fascination. It represents a psyche that is physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we are alert to experience emotion—expect some surprise, good or bad feelings from things, people or ideas. If we are wrong about threats or blessings, we are willing to correct and reevaluate our feelings. This is the key for empathy, inspiration, and building intuition. It is an imminently spiritual state, but not necessarily dogmatic or moralistic. It devices emotions, moods or likings in order to sense the moment, adjust to it, or spice it up.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and inspiration. Its main characteristic is the perception of emotional attributes, and avoidance of physical and rational stress. This defines our ability to perceive vibes, motivations and inspiration beyond our senses and reason.
    Archetype: Activist

People who have a strong tendency to this state are more attentive to emotional exchanges, than physical demands and explanatory details or reflective analysis. They are charismatic without effort. They inspire creativity, sweetness, connection and communion, and tend to bring the best out of others. They look to connect with things. For them, having keen intuition and an open heart is more pressing than being industrious or aggressive. However, their love, fascination or disgust for diverse things make them active or curious about many subjects and practices. But, this fascination can be sporadic or lead to newer attractions. They are appreciative of animals, elders, children and strangers; but make better companions than guardians. They are artistic, and although they may seem shy, they are expressive, and develop talent for acting, singing, writing, modeling, dancing, etc.People that are strongly inspirational look for fascination and empathy. They tend not to focus on physical labor or competition. Violence brings them prompt remorse and fear, since they are emotionally open to others. Their norms tend to be based on intuition more than rational analysis. And, they may get involved in thrilling activities impulsively.

I would like to roam between the garden, auditorium and sanctuary.

The best concept to describe the focus of this state is Feeling.

It is the state of sensibility and affection. It represents a psyche that is physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are in this state when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings, and when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and valuation. Its main characteristic is valuing our inspiration and empathy to determine emotional bonds, and avoiding physical and rational stress. This offers us the ability to feel an unavoidable connection or rejection, love or phobia, for things and ideas. These values seem to escape our senses or reason.

Archetype: Poet

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and their inner life. They are likely to create strong bonds and rejections, developing clear ideas of what is beautiful and ugly, good or bad. In fact, their world tends to find meaning through their passion, desires or fears. They do not have interest for industry or activities that deviate from their passion. But they derive tremendous joy from executing activities, or appreciating things; if these carry their values, the pleasure is intensified. This tendency to form connections, fascination and pleasure has a delicate line when it points to things that may oppose their morals; this could have them looking for constant reaffirmation.People that are strongly sentimental create strong connections with those that share their passions, and develop admiration for those who embody them. They maintain emotional bonds with distant and even lost ones or things. They are respectful of moral values, but do not tend to rationalize them. Judgment and wisdom is intuitive for them. They look to rest only when things feel right, blessed or good. They tend to get involved in activities passionately.

• Valuation cultivates particularities and sensibility; prompting self-absorption.

I am most definitely not an extrovert but an interesting way of translating my daily score. I also like the forest.
    I seem to get along best with the abstraction/conceptual/valuation crowd. I think it has to do with the fact that they see the world much the same way I do and are generally pretty considerate emotionally.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says ENFP, 78% "Existential", 76% "Congenial"
    Archetype: Therapist
    People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and analysis. Their attention goes where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or industry. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect on their feelings.
    People that are strongly existential are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue passion in order to be creative; they tend to be drawn towards arts in many shapes, specially abstract and surreal.

-The description sounds about right but some of the phrasing is wooden and vague

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ISTJ - Industrial State, Producer Archetype.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It gave me organizational, and appartently somehow "tendencies to introversion" with an MBTI type of ENTJ (which is extraverted)... This doesn't seem like that good of a test but still interesting. I'm also not sure it's that hard to figure out that I'm not relaxed about anything... Also it's a very easy test to see through, like MBTI, and about as superficial as MBTI as well.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ I mean I've gotten INFJ before but my most common and correct MBTI score is INFP.

I: 68 % E: 32 %
    N: 98% S: 2% (lol)
    F: 54% T: 46%
    J: 54% P: 46%

Primary: philosophical
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 11-11-2016 at 08:49 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123