Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool/Intelligent Multifactor MBTI Test

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ Cordial

The best concept to define the focus of this state is affinity. It happens when we are emotionally tense, but physically and rationally flexible. We are in this state when we look to make sure that values are reflected in our social environment. We are attentive to the things that exalt or threaten ideal views, but rather than the attitude of a fighter or guardian, this state provides that of a critic, teammate and supporter. It is mostly social, is alert of what is going around and will be curious about it.

By definition, this is the state of alertness, inquiry and value. When opening, it is linked to the Social. When internalizing, it is linked to the Spiritual, Aesthetical, Protectoral and Ethical; and indirectly to the Factual.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for spiritual connections, pondering about aesthetics, or bringing value to present events. This defines our ability to look for bonds, harmony or emotional connection within our social medium.

Archetype for this state: Diplomats

Caregivers, Hosts, Philanthropists… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and environment. They have a strong sense of responsibility, given by emotional commitment; they struggle to teach this to others. They concentrate in making sure that what is done carries their views and values. They are great friends of celebrating and recognizing the efforts and intentions of others. They put great attention to special dates and anniversaries, and being there when friends and relatives need them. They are gregarious, but have a preference for their own social group. They value those that are responsive or resourceful. They appreciate activism and financial support, because they value facts as much as ideas. Their major desire is to see balance, and this may drive them to look for drama and emotional causes to alleviate or learn from.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly cordial have a clear vision of what is good and bad, beautiful and ugly, desired and repulsive. They are open to debate ideas and to explore activities, places or cultures; but, they have a clear identity with a family, social group, culture or set of values, and the interaction might be restricted around this basis. They also tend to have a clear idea of who is an enemy or threat. And, they tend to be sensitive to public opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first time I've ever gotten INFP on a test. O_o

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid test... gave stupid me for sitting it INTj... twice.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    Life is rough.
    That it is.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck.

According to this my balance on the S/N T/F line varies from one
    another by literally two points. As in 49% s, 51% n and etc...

But then I do terrible with tests when they're slider bars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sensual and Histrionical are a almost the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I'm ExFp and 81% SENSUAL

The best concept to define the focus of this state is instinct. It happens when we are rationally relaxed, but physically and emotionally flexible. In this state we are aware of everything that moves, shines or proposes a treat or threat, but mainly reacting with emotions or attributing emotions to them. In other words, experiencing sensorial emotions. We look to sense, connect and express likes and dislikes. We are easygoing, sensitive and free spirited. This state is social, engages in new activities easily, and evokes sympathy.

By definition, this is the state of alertness, unrestraint and empathy. When opening, it links to the Social. When internalizing it links to the Inspirational, Sensorial, Histrionical and Aesthetical; and indirectly to the Organizational.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for inspiration, or empathizing with what is presented to our senses, all while avoiding rational engagement. This defines our ability to sense what is happening at an emotional level —enthusiasm, anguish, ire, surprise— without having to question or rationalize it. It also defines our ability to follow social vibes and swings.

Socialites, Playmates, Bohemians, Partyers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state have low patience for explanatory details, deliberation and reflective analysis, their attention goes to where the physical emotion is at. For them, being spontaneous, funny, and able to follow the vibe is more pressing than intellectual or moral pursues. Being active and open to bond with others gives them a chance to get involved in several interests and topics. But, their participation can be subjective to the moment and the opportunities to unwind and be festive. They can be organized by following social costumes or “common sense”. They enjoy sports, but are not necessarily competitive. They also enjoy art, but preferably in tangible forms (music, dance, fashion, etc.). They enjoy being part of the audience or crowd, and not necessarily struggle to be a contender or critic; although, they make great performers.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: stubbornness due to unrestraint, which may cultivate defiance and recklessness.

People that are strongly sensual look for fun and free expression, and feel out of place in solemn or serious environments. They react to feelings with expressivity, and are susceptible to their social environment. They focus on perceiving and connecting to the moment and transmitting these emotions to others. This gives them the ability to recognize other’s humors. They use personal instincts as guiding norms.

Um yeah this doesn't seem that true lol. Just read HISTRIONICAL & PASSIONAL which are much more me.
    The only difference is that the Histrionical focuses in action and the Sensual in surroundings. Meaning one has more impetus, the other one more physical observation (places, people and events).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lenino View Post
    (events).
    Death?

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hha, I did it again and changed a few questions I wasn't so sure about, and got ENFP/Spiritual this time. Hard to say which fits better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno, doesn't seem like enough questions to me. I get ESFP lol

Archetype for this state: Entertainers

Performers, Daredevils, Dancers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on action and sympathy. Their attention goes to thrilling activities, eye candies and up-beat rhythms. For them, being valiant and vibrant is more pressing than being logical or philosophic. They have bright, charismatic and expressive attitudes. They create connections with those that are part of their team, group or crew. But, if thrown into new activities or environments, they are likely to open and reconnect. They have low patience for explanatory details, but can be attentive to whims and aesthetics. They need to feel like they are part of the action, but most of all, a valuable player. They are responsive to the needs of others and look to be a part of things. They may like being in command using their instincts or common sense and not analysis as guidance. They look to be charming when relaxed.This state has two tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to action, which may cultivate impatience, competition and aggressiveness; stubbornness due to unrestraint, which may cultivate defiance and recklessness.People that are strongly histrionical struggle to feel alive, shine, be agile, pronto and attentive to respond. They are impulsive, and physically competitive, and will evade relaxed activities. They are able to focus on their passion and training, but do not like focusing on calculations or contemplative feelings, and might be easily distracted by things that propose emotion and excitement. This ability makes them eager to act, but can make them unnerving to more solemn types.

kind of, but not really

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have always thought of you as a weird SEE / ESFp!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol SLI to SEE, that's quite a big jump

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! You're an entertainer jessica.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thought of me entertaining anyone is just HILARIOUS

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There you go entertaining us again. Scoffing = Creative Fi

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well, looks like you're a very strong and prominently strong Fi subtype as the Mayonesians say. Roll with it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've found you pretty amusing recently, though you might not have intended it that way.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Look who stopped supervising you now jessica, you have to self-type SEE more often to break the ice between you and korpsey.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILIs supervise LSEs - is not Korpsey an ILI? ESEs supervise SLIs.

ILIs and SLIs are blood brothers, sharing 1/2 the same cognitive functions. (All producing functions are the same.) That is called the "Business" relation.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Look who stopped supervising you now jessica, you have to self-type SEE more often to break the ice between you and korpsey.
    lol well I like Korpsey even though I don't think the feeling is mutual. It's just that when he's arguing with you, he cuts deep and just completely assaults you and it's scary and makes me want to cry. LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imperial.pngprotect.pngindustry.png
    81% - - - - - - - - 74% - - - - - - 68%
    Second time/more honest = ISTj (first time = INFj). Fun to take and cool results. Complimentary, but not ignorant of faults. Basically told me what I wanted to hear, though; so I'm skeptical.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    ILIs supervise LSEs - is not Korpsey an ILI? ESEs supervise SLIs.

ILIs and SLIs are blood brothers, sharing 1/2 the same cognitive functions. (All producing functions are the same.) That is called the "Business" relation.
    Thanks for the socionics lesson. I'm so dumb at this, ehh. From now on, I'm going to stick with you so I won't get lost.

lol well I like Korpsey even though I don't think the feeling is mutual. It's just that when he's arguing with you, he cuts deep and just completely assaults you and it's scary and makes me want to cry. LOL
    Didn't notice.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethargical Outlander

Overall result:
    iSFp
    T 44%, S 51%, N 49%, F 56%
    i/e 81:19 , j/p 22:78

85% Lethargic
    69% Sentimental
    68% Dynamical
    66% Logical

Color: RGB: #171A16 (Dark Grey)

Daily Demands:
    iNTp
    T 75%, S 20%, N 80%, F 25%
    i/e 79:21, j/p 45:55

87% Logical
    72% Philosophical
    65% Industrial
    63% Lethargical

Color: RGB: #1EDD11 (Light Green)

Favorite Colors:
    iSFp
    T 8%, S 61%, N 39%, F 92%
    i/e 86:14, j/p 36:64

75% Sentimental
    74% Passional
    71% Lethargical
    70% Dynamical

Color: RGB: #0233F9 (Dark Blue)

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/st...14&tone=0333FC
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Aww, you're an SF with INTp demands, lol

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Results:
    iNTp
    Conceptual/Logical/Practical/Industrial

Daily:
    iNT-
    Conceptual/Logical/Practical/Industrial

Colors:
    iSFp
    Conceptual/Practical/Spiritual/Protectoral

Results Link

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atlast View Post
    Aww, you're an SF with INTp demands, lol
    Head & shoulders.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EthicalJudicial State
    Another name for it would be Judicial—The best concept to define the focus of this state is judgement. It is the state of propriety and honor. It represents a psyche that is are physically flexible, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are on this state when being devoted and determined, and looking to reflect this on our surroundings. We focus on reaching decisions based on values and the state of things. We are observing and sensing for ideals.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in sensation, regulation and valuation. Its main characteristic is to value procedures, determine tastes, and observe principles. This defines our ability to be aware of the physical implementation of order and values. It focuses in how appropriate, meritorious, adequate, worthless or shameful events and environments are.
    It has two tendencies towards introversion:

• Regulation cultivates righteousness and strictness, maintaining self-confidence.
    • Valuation cultivates particular interests and sensibility, causing self-absorption

Topographic Map location: Court
    MBTI approximation: *N*J
    Archetype: Judges

Advisors, Moderators… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their surroundings, ideals and plans. Their attention goes to where beauty and order are found. For them, being temperate is more pressing than being aggressive or relaxed. They value people that project expertise and mental clarity. They are gracious, analytical and appreciative of fine things, like arts and good food. They like to discuss views and observations, and make great advisors and leaders that inspire others. They are good at following and laying out plans, and evaluate legal, political or ethical concerns. They enjoy being exposed to new places, things and events, but could be judgmental or preserve their opinions longer than changing conditions may require.
    People that are strongly ethical are respectful of their moral code. They value awareness, harmony and orderliness, and use these as a measure of how important or satisfactory things are. They want to feel that things are being done right, and show responsibility to others. They can be stubborn, but have a soft spot for indulgence and novelty that may conflict with their high standards at times, but also helps them reshape them. They are good at bringing light, justice and value to people and places that might be miss-appreciated.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this damned test doesn't give me those nices stories like you guys have! All I get is a mbti score and wierd squares that are moving around a bit...how do i get to the goodies??? how???

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

INFJ

Focus Physical
    Rational
    Emotional
    Determination → Action Regulation Valuation
    Perception → Sensation Conception Empathy
    Disengagement → Abstraction Instinction Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is meaning. It is the state of essence and purpose. It represents a psyche that is physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to reflect on our values; conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them; being focused on emotional concepts and experiences.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and valuation. Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical stress. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract ideas, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.
    It has two tendencies towards introversion:

• Abstraction cultivates timidity and awkwardness, leading towards self-reliance.
    • Valuation cultivates particular interests and sensibility, causing self-absorption.

Topographic Map location: Sanctuary
    MBTI approximation: *NF*
    Archetype: Therapists

Missioners, Psychologists… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and analysis. Their attention goes where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or industry. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect on their feelings.
    People that are strongly existential are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue passion in order to be creative; they tend to be drawn towards arts in many shapes, specially abstract and surreal.

Consider this archetype a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to frequent several states, and become multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EthicalJudicial xNxJ

what is this "daily = ESTJ" "color = ISTJ" thing about?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its been a while since I last did this test. Here's latest results:

INTP

I - 54 E - 46
    J - 42 P - 58
    S - 38 N - 62
    T - 71 F - 29

Ideational State

Topographic Map location: Cafe

MBTI approximation: EN*P

Archetype: Storytellers
    Last edited by Hays; 01-10-2014 at 01:04 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try #1:

Elemental (Abstraction, Instinction, Detachment)

The best concept to define the focus of this state is serenity. This is the state of balance and relaxation. It represents a psyche that is physically, rationally and emotionally relaxed. We are in this state when resting, unworried or carefree about strong desires, rationalizations or disturbances. We try to avoid rigor, fascination or obsession. This can be expressed through irreverence, contemplation or complacency. It is the state of non-compulsive focus on any particular physical, emotional or rational tendency, but equally in all.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and detachment. Its main characteristic is being able to avoid physical, rational and emotional stress. This defines our ability to achieve total relaxation.

It has three tendencies towards introversion:

Abstraction cultivates timidity and awkwardness, leading towards self-reliance.
    Instinction cultivates arbitratity and rebelliousness, demanding self-confidence.
    Detachement cultivates aloofness and disinterest, promoting self-absorption.

Topographic Map location: Wilderness

MBTI approximation: I**P

Archetype: Wanderers
    Outlanders

Rebels, Monks… People who have a constant tendency to this state believe that most things others stress about are unnecessary. They look for personal balance, this is their specialization. They may focus on health habits, sleep, contemplation, meditation and tending specific physical work, training and needs. Their ability to keep things simple possesses an intriguing way to inspire, give new strengths, perspectives or ideas. They can be very insightful about purely physical, rational or personal emotional matters, and not so much with social, professional or business related ones. They may struggle to avoid seeming unproductive, negligent, or disrespectful. When things get too tense or futile, they could simply restart and search for new horizons with optimism, which could be seen as pride or rebellion, but can be fruitful, or the basis of constant wandering. Their nature could also be that of rebels or anarchists.

People that are strongly elemental tend to emotional affairs that are not too passionate, unless they are intimate. They may bond as they go and may detach as well, but they develop very personal infatuations. They have a clear idea of the things that please them and the ones that don’t, but do not focus on promoting their values, or demand social ambition or glory. They have low interest in industry, unless it is personal, individual and habitual work. They avoid analysis, unless it is abstract and personal; this means that science, chess and crosswords puzzles, even philosophy, might be attractive, but not law, etiquette, professional and social norms. They are not prone to emotional displays, and tend to make decisions without stress, but under pressure, they can be considered aggressive, stubborn or selfish—sticking to their rebellious nature.

Consider this archetype a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to frequent several states, and become multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Yeah, that's bullshit. Next try:

Conceptual (Abstraction, Conception, Detachment)

Another name for it would be Intellectual—The best concept to define the focus of this state is intellect. It is the state of knowledge and curiosity. It represents a psyche that is physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible. We are in this state when we want to learn and contemplate concepts and reasons. We are not satisfied with a simple answer or rules, and this ability opens the door to new ideas and questions. It makes us eager to know and conceive things.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is the grasp of concepts and information, and avoiding physical or emotional stress. This defines our understanding of abstract ideas without constriction, misguidance or distraction by immediate physical demands or emotional appreciations.

Topographic Map location: Study Field

MBTI approximation: *NTP

Archetype: Researchers
    Journalists, Scholars… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on information, and are not prone to physically demanding activities unless they apply knowledge. For them, being knowledgeable is more pressing than being authoritative or emotional. They may be procrastinators and constant researchers, as they are interested in progressively learning and conceiving things. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their emotional values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or objective interests. They avoid physical struggle and drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and emotional connections to form; but, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to an intellectual pursue.

People that are strongly conceptual have a purely inquisitive mind, and do not focus on physical feats or emotional challenges. They are conversational, good listeners, but not necessarily determined to reach resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science, and tend to be human dictionaries. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may struggle with charisma. They are practical but may lack physical alertness or coordination, which makes them attracted to gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.

Eh. I give up.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Eh. I give up.
    When I take the quizzes I slow myself down and think about my answers. My first impulse might be, yeah this is all me and I go all in but when I think about it, it may be me 80% 60% or 40%.... I just make sure I am not going all in or all out and that seems to make a difference for me. Then my answers are more "honest" with myself. I know I have the option to not post it if I am uncomfortable with my results so that helps.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-bg

slightly different results than whenever the last I took this was (a few pages back) but sounds fine for where I'm at right now.

still INFP on this test (but mostly it says IP)
    I:E 78%:22%
    J: P 17%:83% (usually I'm closer to 50:50 on J/P stuff)
    N 68%
    F 60%
    S 32%
    T 40%

Elemental State Take Test

Focus
    .......................Physical........Rational... Emotional
    Determination → Action.......Regulation....Valuation
    Perception → Sensation...Conception...Empathy
    Disengagement →Abstraction.Instinction.Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is serenity. This is the state of balance and relaxation. It represents a psyche that is physically, rationally and emotionally relaxed. We are in this state when resting, unworried or carefree about strong desires, rationalizations or disturbances. We try to avoid rigor, fascination or obsession. This can be expressed through irreverence, contemplation or complacency. It is the state of non-compulsive focus on any particular physical, emotional or rational tendency, but equally in all.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and detachment. Its main characteristic is being able to avoid physical, rational and emotional stress. This defines our ability to achieve total relaxation.

Instinction cultivates arbitratity and rebelliousness, demanding self-confidence.
    Topographic Map location: Wilderness

MBTI approximation: I**P

Archetype: Wanderers
    Outlanders

Rebels, Monks… People who have a constant tendency to this state believe that most things others stress about are unnecessary. They look for personal balance, this is their specialization. They may focus on health habits, sleep, contemplation, meditation and tending specific physical work, training and needs. Their ability to keep things simple possesses an intriguing way to inspire, give new strengths, perspectives or ideas. They can be very insightful about purely physical, rational or personal emotional matters, and not so much with social, professional or business related ones. They may struggle to avoid seeming unproductive, negligent, or disrespectful. When things get too tense or futile, they could simply restart and search for new horizons with optimism, which could be seen as pride or rebellion, but can be fruitful, or the basis of constant wandering. Their nature could also be that of rebels or anarchists.

People that are strongly elemental tend to emotional affairs that are not too passionate, unless they are intimate. They may bond as they go and may detach as well, but they develop very personal infatuations. They have a clear idea of the things that please them and the ones that don’t, but do not focus on promoting their values, or demand social ambition or glory. They have low interest in industry, unless it is personal, individual and habitual work. They avoid analysis, unless it is abstract and personal; this means that science, chess and crosswords puzzles, even philosophy, might be attractive, but not law, etiquette, professional and social norms. They are not prone to emotional displays, and tend to make decisions without stress, but under pressure, they can be considered aggressive, stubborn or selfish—sticking to their rebellious nature.
    Last edited by bg; 01-09-2014 at 04:44 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh well, either I'm wrong or this test is...

God, I'm bored today...

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Elemental State; Abstraction, Instinction, and Dispassion. (associated with IxxP temperament, the color Black, and the Wilderness.)

The best concept to describe the focus of this state is Serenity.

This is the state of balance and relaxation. It represents a psyche that is physically, rationally and emotionally relaxed. We are in this state when resting, unworried or carefree about strong desires, rationalizations or disturbances. We try to avoid rigor, fascination or obsession. This can be expressed through irreverence, contemplation or complacency. It is the state of non-compulsive focus on any particular physical, emotional or rational tendency, but equally in all.
    By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and dispassion. Its main characteristic is being able to avoid physical, rational and emotional stress. This defines our ability to achieve total relaxation.

Archetype: Monk ~ People who have a constant tendency to this state believe that most things others stress about are unnecessary. They look for personal balance, this is their specialization. They may focus on health habits, sleep, contemplation, meditation and tending specific physical work, training and needs. Their ability to keep things simple possesses an intriguing way to inspire, give new strengths, perspectives or ideas. They can be very insightful about purely physical, rational or emotional matters, and not so much with social, professional or business related ones. They may struggle to avoid seeming unproductive, negligent, or disrespectful. When things get too tense or futile, they can restart and search for new horizons with optimism, which can be fruitful, or the basis of constant wandering. Their nature could also be that of rebels or anarchists.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This looks fucking brilliant. (I could have sworn I've done this one before but completely forgot about it [perhaps on another site]).

*goes to take test*

Yet another test that has me at INTP *shock*.

http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...tee=QuickTwist

http://www.typelogic.com/intp.html
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast