Thread: What gets people off?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What gets people off?

I have this theory that people need to find the right sex partner because if they don't they won't complete the emotional metabolism chain, and will end up being told that they need to get laid. I noticed that duality pairs enjoy duality sex not just because of the comfort, but because of some kind of emotional discharge that becomes neutralized. ENTp for example would get a chance to release his anger because of lack of respect, and the ISFp gets handled rough yet is appreciated and pampered, which normally people don't do for them. After the sun rises everyone is happy and emotionally transformed. I am wondering if anyone thinks they know each type's sexual desire, based on individual functions, or function locations. Im thinking it has something to do with the hidden agenda function.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also... I noticed that ENTP and ESTP's feed off of other peoples jokes and insults. They take them in and laugh as if storing the anger for later, so i guess in the emotional metabolism flow, anger gets stuck allong that path, rather than getting exchanged or converted to another emotion. I think every type is a waste bin for some kind of emotions, and dual sex clears that recycling bin.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe, I always equated promoscuity with introverted types ... no scientific evidence for that, just my opinion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What gets people off?

Quote Originally Posted by Slava (at home)
    I have this theory that people need to find the right sex partner because if they don't they won't complete the emotional metabolism chain, and will end up being told that they need to get laid. I noticed that duality pairs enjoy duality sex not just because of the comfort, but because of some kind of emotional discharge that becomes neutralized. ENTp for example would get a chance to release his anger because of lack of respect, and the ISFp gets handled rough yet is appreciated and pampered, which normally people don't do for them. After the sun rises everyone is happy and emotionally transformed. I am wondering if anyone thinks they know each type's sexual desire, based on individual functions, or function locations. Im thinking it has something to do with the hidden agenda function.
    entp and anger? respect? and sex?

????

Doesn't fit for me . . . what do you mean?
    Entp
    ILE