Thread: Cheers to INFjs!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cheers to INFjs!

When I first learned that I was an INFP, I wasn't really happy but then I got used to the idea. Then when I learned that I was actually an INFJ, I was really quite upset. But now I'm getting used to the idea and accepting that on the inside I'm a bit of a structured freak in my own always-late, never-really-following-schedules way.

Cheers to the old INFJs and new INFJs because I don't feel alone anymore! Gah, hate being alone.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) I wanted to be ESTP's dual.
    2) I hate rules and structures, schedules, uptight-ness. I never thought I would be a J reading all the things about a stereotypical J.
    3) I don't really know any INFJs, famous people or etc that I can relate to so I wasn't sure just what type of a person INFJs are.
    4) I didn't want to be INFP either but they are suppose to be very talented in writing (which is my passion) so I thought that fit me because everyone keeps telling me I have talent.
    5) I don't really want to admit I'm conservative and stable. I always imagined myself as sort of free, one second here and another second there type of a person.

The descriptions of INFJs didn't really sound like me and the things that did was about the same as an INFP's description. But the relationships makes more sense if I'm INFJ and the fears/worries/ etc fits me better.
    INFP

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers to there being a few nice people left on the planet. <3 INFjs.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei