Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EIIs/INFjs - what's your 5 day plan?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa = not planning does not equal EII = not planning

That's fine, I agree to disagree or my head is going to explode.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Maritsa = not planning does not equal EII = not planning

That's fine, I agree to disagree or my head is going to explode.
    Yes it does; ask an LSE if they plan and they will say yes; ask an SEI to plan and they'll give you a nice try; ask a real EII and they don't plan just like me. Ask an LSE to plan and they will have done so already, which coincidentally enough, supplements for me NOT PLANNING.

what the f*** is a dual for? you people have a twisted and incorrect view of duality. Get into a dual relationship before you can speak about the other side.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes it does; ask an LSE if they plan and they will say yes; ask an SEI to plan and they'll give you a nice try; ask a real EII and they don't plan just like me. Ask an LSE to plan and they will have done so already, which coincidentally enough, supplements for me NOT PLANNING.

what the f*** is a dual for? you people have a twisted and incorrect view of duality. Get into a dual relationship before you can speak about the other side.
    Don't assume about people's duality experience.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao maritsa stop posting in this thread please
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depende...ality_disorder
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally plan for 2 or 3 day what to do at work (computerscience).
    For the rest (wich is often digging on discogs/play piano/read/play Urban terror/mix/go out get drunk/doing a random thing decided last time with my cousin), I do it depending on my mood.

Anyway ive some more long term plan, often related to my hobby, my work, or vision of life. Ive hard time to implement them in detail, thought.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Maritsa, would you like it if someone (obsessively) followed you around, trying to make make the case you were a type other than what you believed?
    I can do that. No thehotelambush and SubT, so I won't get any infractions anymore.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa stole the cookie from the coo kie jar.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here I am going to prove it, with this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...830#post844830

Now we just wait and see.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you people have a twisted and incorrect view of duality.
    Yeah, because in fact, every person only has one half of a brain. They can only actually function if they have their duals...
    According to the spreadsheet, you and the Ineffable are the only ones who type Minde not EII. So just accept her type and give it a rest.

However, in discussions like that, it's sometimes better to just stop arguing. It's going nowhere, anyway.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minde = weak at planning, even though trying to plan, it's a "nice try" = polr =weak spot = yeah I like you to help but you're going to eventually put pressure on my PoLR
    LSE = great at planning = Te
    Maritsa = not planning = need a dual to do it = DS = DS is a supplimental function not a "helping" function; duals do things you don't do.

I DON'T PLAN. LSE plans; hence LSE supplements for me; hence he/she is my dual.
    Saying you don't plan and that you need somebody else to plan for you could insinuate that you are more of a "spontaneous" type. In which case, you said it yourself in this thread:

So you don't trust plans and you try to be a spontaneous person and you're being spontaneous; you're not threatened by approaching your days like that. That pretty much says that you're not EII

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    Saying you don't plan and that you need somebody else to plan for you could insinuate that you are more of a "spontaneous" type.
    I was about to post that. Maritsa's logic:
    "Minde: plans future events for the next 5-6 days --> can't be EII at all since all EIIs have a genetical defect which renders them unable to plan anything
    Aerorobyn: doesn't plan --> can't be EII either cause I fucking said so

Both examples were obvious and these members can't be EII, ever."
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pa3s Im not trying to flame you or anything, but I think it needs to be said; if you want Maritsa to stop talking you need to also. We need to stop mentioning her. That goes for me as well as you.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Two Little Satans View Post
    We need to stop mentioning her. That goes for me as well as you.
    No, you're absolutely right, I said it in the other thread myself. It's just difficult to stop if she keeps posting this nonsense. Nonetheless, it has to stop.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa . . .

The most humanistic sound I ever heard:
    Maritsa, Maritsa, Maritsa, Maritsa . . .
    All the ethical sounds of the world in a single word . .
    Maritsa, Maritsa, Maritsa, Maritsa . . .

Maritsa!

I've just met a girl named Maritsa,
    And suddenly that name
    Will never be the same
    To me.

Maritsa!

I've just typed a girl named Maritsa,
    And suddenly I've found
    How empathic a sound
    Can be!

Maritsa!

Say it loud and her clients are paying,
    Say it soft and its like Stirlitz praying.

Maritsa,
    I'll never stop saying Maritsa!

The most humanistic sound I ever heard.

Maritsa.

Music by Carl Bernstein, lyrics by Aushra Sondheim. © 1956, 1957 Metabolized Infotainment LLC. Copyright renewed.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like to plan to the minute to the extent that everything becomes too predictable. I will find it restrictive if I have to follow a timetable detailing what I need/should be doing at certain timings. Apart from my daily routine, I prefer spontaneity and pleasant surprises at times.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here's my 5 day plan, so that you may compare it to that of Minde, who I type as SEI because Si is a subjective function and a "dynamic function, perceives internal reactions [her own internal reactions] to sensory data [those things which one might either imagine to will happen or sees, hears, touches, trough the senses will happen]. Each perception of the same thing can be different depending on the observer's changing internal state." Since I type Minde SEI, these objects interact to produce an emotional state for them within her. The changing internal state is an emotional reaction to her plans expressed like this:

"I'm also going to try to mark some of my other to-do items off, which will be less fun."
    And, "Kind of annoying,"

Anyway, here's mine for all those who are interested in why I ignore Fe.

My kind of planning is decisive, it's not ambiguous and when I say I'm going to do something, unless an emergency happens, I won't change my mind. Even though I may not know what I should be doing, if I come up with something to do or am suggested to do something from SO, I will stick to it because that is rational.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...101#post845101
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*shakes head*

We want to stop talking about you. You need to stop mentioning others who dont appreciate it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    The idea of making a 5-day plan makes me cringe unless I have to. Time is a bitch, anything can happen tomorrow.
    Same. Unless something is necessary, I don't like to keep a schedule
    I especially don't like announcing that I'm going to do something if I'm not sure I'll stick with it (particularly making promises), which than places me in a position where I feel compelled to do it or disappoint someone

btw congrats April on your engagement
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I don't like to plan to the minute to the extent that everything becomes too predictable. I will find it restrictive if I have to follow a timetable detailing what I need/should be doing at certain timings. Apart from my daily routine, I prefer spontaneity and pleasant surprises at times.
    I don't like spontaneity and surprises; I think those things lead to too much sensory experience. I like for my dual to go over our plans in the morning, but I don't like to plan; I like knowing what to expect. There's a difference between Ij and Ep temperaments

Ep
    flexible
    mobile
    impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    often seems optimistic and open-minded
    entertains people easily and naturally
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods
    EPs are both static and irrational, so they perceive reality as mostly not changing, and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving".
    As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.

Ij

calm, balanced and inert
    "unflappable"
    rigid but not very fast gait
    may appear passive-aggressive
    usually very stable mood
    more reactive than active
    little inclination to fidget during long periods of inactivity
    IJs are both static and rational, so they see reality as mostly not changing and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An IJ draws inner stability from a stable reality, especially as seen through his leading function. That makes him confident that things will probably remain as they are despite what he sees as minor disturbances; periods of clear upheaval are very disturbing and the individual is anxious that things will "settle down" one way or the other soon enough.
    As introverts, IJs tend to be calm and relaxed about initiating relationships with other people, mostly assuming that others will take the initiative, but will be more inclined to try to make sure a relationship is maintained once established.

Rationals
    (Also called shizotymes in early socionics literature)
    Tend to plan ahead, make decisions early.
    Are more often rigid and stubborn.
    Do not like to change their decisions.
    Tend to finish what they started.
    Usually have stiff movements.
    Usually more 'authoritarian' leadership style.
    Low stress tolerance.

Irrationals
    (Also called cyclotymes in early socionics literature)
    Tend to wait and see, more spontaneous.
    Are more often flexible and tolerant.
    Change their decisions frequently.
    Tend to start new things without finishing them.
    Usually have gentle movements.
    Usually more 'democratic' leadership style.
    High stress tolerance.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-08-2012 at 04:24 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Maritsa: I have a general idea on what I would like or need to do on certain days, but I don't plan too much to the extent that I must do a specific thing at a certain timing. Moreover, I don't think anyone can actually adhere fully to the above descriptions which you have quoted in your post. I agree that there is a certain trend or pattern in people's behaviour, but we do deviate at times based on external circumstances as well.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL that's as good as saying "that's not what I meant," but I'm still EII.
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no plan but to stand around waiting for an extravert to pour juice, perhaps after it's been ordered by an SLI who will supervise to ensure the glass isn't overfilled. *sparklefart*

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a shit ton to do the next few weeks.

Today I am going to the gym from 8 until noon
    and then I am going to a friend's for a bit. I am
    then going grocery shopping. Speaking to the man
    I see. Taking a nap. Waking. Eating. Working an overnight
    shift. Going to the gym. Taking a nap. Wake up at
    one. Spend time with man. Watch a movie with a
    friend. Eat some almonds. File taxes. Divide books
    between those which I want to take and those which
    I will never read again. Pack books. Eat dinner. Read
    Write. Pet Virgil. Sleep all night. Wake up at six. Go
    to gym until ten. Take my dog for a walk. Spend time
    with man. Sleep for a bit. Wake up and eat. Work an
    overnight shift. Go to the gym. Run errands and pay
    bills. Go home and pet Virgil. Shower and sleep. repeat
    repeat repeat repeat repeat. This is seriously all I do.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today- Get homework done, have my art class with my friend, make coffee and set out snacks for my friend, and work on some art, go to the gym.

Tomorrow- Go to class, get schoolwork done, do stuff around the house, hand in my paper that's due in my Tuesday class on the site to do that on, spend time with my cats, if I have freetime bingewatch my show and draw. See a movie with friends later.

Tuesday- Go to class, Go to work, get schoolwork done inbetween, Practice guitar and learn some new songs, go to the gym.

Wednesday- Go to class, do schoolwork, do stuff around the house, spend time with my cats, bingewatch my show, go to bible study.

I am a creature of routine. xD
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12