Thread: I wanna be a Sith Warrior!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default I wanna be a Sith Warrior!

Even though my personality is most like the inquisitor with their lightning and healing spells, I want to be a Sith Warrior because you can fucking CHOKE SOMEBODY'S THROAT!!!

FEEL MY STRAIGHT MAN HANDS AROUND YOUR FAGGY THROAT!

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-warrior

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure love your games huh.

here is some ******ry drama for you so that you wont get burnt out from gaming
    언제나.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Its like B Scott and Chris Crocker's love child.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Its like B Scott and Chris Crocker's love child.
    vi him???
    언제나.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Sith warrior when enjoying SWTOR bugs weeks ago...

In conclusion falling masonry makes an excellent hat.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to be a Sith when I played part of that xBox Knights of the Republic game years ago. But I didn't want to be some blatant I-kill-everyone-all-the-time-for-no-reason-at-all-making-myself-incredibly-obvious sort of Sith. I was very displeased. I wanted to be secretly evil. Just because I'm not killing everyone, doesn't mean I'm not evil. I'm sure in my Sithness I would eventually kill another character, but it would have to be for some reason my character would do that... It really would depend. None of the other characters were really aggravating my character or setting her off. And she didn't have to kill anyone to protect her secret evilness either. See, my character was more evil than even the evilest and the evidence was the silence and total lack of killing anyone. My character was not an unsophisticated Dark-Side person, but a quiet person who accomplished things with as few actions as possible, operating from a sort of selfish and instinctive "evil." My character might even appear neutral, but somehow the neutrality made her even more evil. Anyway unfortunately I didn't get very far because the guy who owned the game and player moved away and I don't know anyone, because I'm evil.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhhhh

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know. I want to like this game but it feels slow and sluggish sometimes or something.

And it copies too much off of WoW, which is disappointing.

Probably won't play for more than my free month.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The graphics look boring. WoW is way more epic but if they put as much effort into a starcraft mmorpg as they did WoW that would be amazing. Also Star Wars went out of quality production almost three decades ago, seriously get over it nerds.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the game is built around story, the graphics are suffice, but its really the character story options and all the things that you can do that make the game worthwhile.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I like the story aspect. If the gameplay had a bit more originality I'd like it. Idk it's growing on me.

what server do you play on hitta? Let's all be dorks together with me, you and mune yeaaah.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Van Zellow? Ven Zallow? it's something like that. I've got a sith juggernaut on there, but I'm thinking of making an imperial agent and being a sort of badass evil James Bond.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    The graphics look boring. WoW is way more epic but if they put as much effort into a starcraft mmorpg as they did WoW that would be amazing. Also Star Wars went out of quality production almost three decades ago, seriously get over it nerds.
    I hate you.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish they put more MMO into the endgame and less gear grind.

The social function of WoW was to take MMOs e.g. crafting UO and siegepvp DaoC and turn them into rinse and repeat armor tiers.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, unleashing an endless armada of black chaos and disintegrating armor shatter-points to exhaust and break the will of all enemy enforcers in a shadowy glove of vintage firebrand ancients exterminated could be a barnyard triumph over the crack of dawn with cocka-doodle-doo, I DO I DO, I WISH TO MARRY YOU BUNNY!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, My Bunny proposal here is so extensively huge of a sour cheddar aftermath, like poking the bones and pieces of dreaded Mouse ark of salvation.

Bunny moves and glistens on Me with yarn and past times to giggle and burst or arouse and muse over My heaven of stingrays on Jupiter.

But back to the Sith, ya, Revan as the dialogue and destiny of the maestro of Force sensitivity echoes and bangs with the right fuel and capsized legos for rearranging the design of Choice.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I hate you.