TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are LII so hot?
    {secret uncovered}
    Easy explaination: We radiate so much entropic waste heat from our brain activity, more than any other type. That's the reason why LII are so hot.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why lii are hot?

They're intelligence.

Period.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Over 7 years too late but...

If you like a LII just show up and be around them and be flirty and the LII should ask you to if he has any sense to him. Encourage him to ask you out. Also I don't know what the big deal is with these heteronormative gender roles anyway- girls ask me out all the time. I don't think they are any less feminine or womanly-beautiful like for it and if anybody does, they deserve an anvil falling on their heads.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    lol ive noticed that about LII

they seem to experience weird and offbeat injuries/illnesses at a higher rate than normal
    I dunno about that. I don't get sick much, just the once-a-year cold. As for injuries, the worst ones I've experienced were a fractured finger from horseplay in high school, a sprained ankle from soccer, and a cut on my elbow that needed minor stitches from falling down some steps.

My movements can be a little erratic, but if they are it's because of a mild aversion to moving predictably not because I'm clumsy, my reflexes are pretty good (ie subconscious movements).

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they seem to experience weird and offbeat injuries/illnesses at a higher rate than normal
    Hmm. I'm prone to unintentionally cut my fingers or hands with any kind of tool that has keen edges. Does this count?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not trying to knock LII. it probably has more to do with their subtle dual orientation than any real heightened susceptibility toward injury. by this I mean they have a way of broadcasting the Si issue via Fe that maybe only I tend to pick up on, but I have some LII in mind and it always seems like a mild but constant call to attention. it probably has just as much to do with me interpreting their actions. I would say the exact same behavior may not even register either to themselves as unusual or anyone else who doesn't pick up on it. in the end my comment may only be a reflection of my own idiosyncratic position. I think Jung was on point when he said "its cold outside, one man goes for his jacket, another intentionally foregoes his out of a desire to harden himself" the off beatness of the injuries may not be real injuries but a desire to accommodate themselves despite relatively minor discomforts and a willingness/openness to discuss it

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't have the impression this was your intention (to knock anybody), Bertrand.

I still improve my sensing functions. I tend to get better along with my from day to day, but I'm in my forties already.
    I even start to enjoy hard physical activity, something I almost never did in my younger years.
    ...and I'm not that clumsy aonymore.

Seems like the positive aspects of aging to me.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not trying to knock LII. it probably has more to do with their subtle dual orientation than any real heightened susceptibility toward injury. by this I mean they have a way of broadcasting the Si issue via Fe that maybe only I tend to pick up on, but I have some LII in mind and it always seems like a mild but constant call to attention. it probably has just as much to do with me interpreting their actions. I would say the exact same behavior may not even register either to themselves as unusual or anyone else who doesn't pick up on it. in the end my comment may only be a reflection of my own idiosyncratic position. I think Jung was on point when he said "its cold outside, one man goes for his jacket, another intentionally foregoes his out of a desire to harden himself" the off beatness of the injuries may not be real injuries but a desire to accommodate themselves despite relatively minor discomforts and a willingness/openness to discuss it
    ok so this might be more about seeking the attention of the dual (or just someone you're attracted to?). I will admit to being guilty of that with a certain ESE but there's limits to how helpless I'm willing to appear in the Si department.

An example of something I've done (text convo), I don't remember the exact words but it was something like this

Me: I'M BEING EATING ALIVE SEND HELP *attaches photo of leg with hundreds of bug bites*
    ESE: Is that your leg??!
    Me: yeah... it was ok when I started heading out on my hike but I got swarmed on my way back
    ESE: OMG lol, well now you know not to go hiking in shorts in the middle of bug season
    Me: yeah I think I learned my lesson there

I didn't set out to get all those bites just for attention, but once it happened, might as well use it for something.

My mom's reaction would be a lot different, and I don't how much of that is because she's my mom as opposed to my friend, and how much is because she's SLI, but she's be all "How did that happen? Was there a lot of long grass? I worry about you when you go to these strange places without telling me. Did you get a lot of bites elsewhere? You should take a nice long shower and scrub your legs"

Like, ok, it happened, but there isn't really anything I can do about it, now you're just making me feel bad for causing you to worry. Often the best you can do to feel better is share laugh over your own misfortunes. My ESE friend gets that, but I don't think my mom does.

My ESE friend was also with me when I feel down those steps and cut my elbow. I couldn't see my elbow and it didn't hurt that much (adrenaline still kicking in?) but saw there was a fair bit of blood dripping so I jokingly say "well I can't see the cut but it looks like it's leaving quite a mess" so she takes a look. Then she asks me to move my arm back and forth so she can get the perfect video of how gross the cut looks as the flap of skin moves on and off the cut and the movement causes blood to ooze out, playfully reacting to how weird it looks while she's standing behind me filming and building up the suspense for when she's going to show me the video.
    After she does we agree that the cut should get looked at and she agrees to drive me to the hospital and help out with a few little things afterwards so I can allow that arm to rest and heal.

Basically she's taking the hints that I'm mostly looking for Fe during my Si mishaps but she's still happy to contribute in the realm of Si if I indicate that that's what I'd like. I try to take care of my Si needs on my own but it's good to know that I can count on her to have my back if I need it, and maybe using ESEs as a role model for how to deal with Si myself.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah that sounds right, and as much as it pains me to capitulate to societal norms, it puts me in an odd position when my male friend does this because it comes across as caregiver seeking in a way that slightly crosses both gender and friendship lines, so it always leaves me feeling a bit like ive let him down but also a bit like he put me in an odd position where it was slightly inappropriate of him to make those "requests" of me--you said you do this between a ESE woman you like so that is different of course. I like that he's not hypermasculine of course, but at the same time I don't know how to react because its really not my style to respond in a reciprocal manner

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a straight man who fancies himself to be a good judge of beauty, I find that the most objectively attractive men are more likely to be Se-doms and Te-doms (Se and Te of course being the most "masculine" functions).
    LII guys tend much more to being your stereotypical exercise-averse nerd, which doesn't really lend itself to attractiveness. Though, of course, if anyone's going to love those types, it's an Alpha SF.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what does it mean to personally find something to be the most objectively attractive

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what does it mean to personally find something to be the most objectively attractive
    It means it's my judgment, not my opinion.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

whats the difference between a judgement and an opinion

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that sounds right, and as much as it pains me to capitulate to societal norms, it puts me in an odd position when my male friend does this because it comes across as caregiver seeking in a way that slightly crosses both gender and friendship lines, so it always leaves me feeling a bit like ive let him down but also a bit like he put me in an odd position where it was slightly inappropriate of him to make those "requests" of me--you said you do this between a ESE woman you like so that is different of course. I like that he's not hypermasculine of course, but at the same time I don't know how to react because its really not my style to respond in a reciprocal manner
    That's fair and I think as you get to know different people you learn which sides of your personality to bring out to get the most out of your interaction with them. So that side of my personality is something I'd amp up when I'm around Alpha SFs and tone down around Gammas. I'd say it's a pretty even split between men and women in terms of who's receptive to me no feeling like I need to act macho and being goofy but it does seem like I can take it further with female ESEs.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot LII's are just a fact of life.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olsons - IEI
    Chris Corner - INF*

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are they? I’m yet to find any LII men hot. I think they make good friends for me, but I can never see myself falling in love with one.

I personally find SLE/ESI/LIE men more hot than LII men.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@lemontrees Maybe you'd just do better with the logical subtype ILE? You can look at examples here on the wikisocion's pinterest, I would hope it's pretty accurate https://www.pinterest.com/socionixga...i-entp-ti-ile/

Personally, I find Nikola Tesla really attractive A lot of girls like Christian Bale, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xaiviay; 06-19-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spock is an LSI. He has no Ne. Seriously. Where is it?

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Olsons - IEI
    Chris Corner - INF*
    What's an INF*?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    Are they? I’m yet to find any LII men hot. I think they make good friends for me, but I can never see myself falling in love with one.

I personally find SLE/ESI/LIE men more hot than LII men.
    I have to concur with that.

There's one physically "hot" LII guy I know of, he is the husband of an IEI-Fe woman. However, I am not even sure whether he is actually LII or SEI. He's certainly Type 9.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@BandD Ummmm... I thought LII's like to turn people down just because they can. At least it is included in INTj uncovered profile.

(Honestly I like to do it as well - let's keep options open for the future as no one is going to tie me)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    (Honestly I like to do it as well - let's keep options open for the future as no one is going to tie me)
    Sigh. This is why I wonder if I shouldn't let my animal brain make romantic decisions for me instead.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They're nerds

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love hot nerds good looking nerds virgin nerds

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII guys can be very attractive to me sometimes too.

A couple LII women I’ve met have been exceptionally beautiful to me too.

Something something Ti symmetry and balance, something Si HA.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a LII and I'm not hot. I can be kind, maybe cute, but definitely not hot. Just saying.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I'm a LII and I'm not hot. I can be kind, maybe cute, but definitely not hot. Just saying.
    You don’t need to “be” hot for people to find you hot
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with his self-typing. By most measures, he's hot:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I agree with his self-typing
    EII he is

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

On hot/cold dichotomy LII is cold.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    EII he is
    Your typings aren't inspiring me with confidence in your skill. That dude is not EII.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah the way he talked about how he will fake an entire relationship seemed hard for me to see as EII. I suppose its possible its a unique form of 4d Fi where he incorporates norms and all this, but it sounded like a very IEI thing to say, which is essentially "i tell people what I expect they want to hear and let it ride"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol seems to have trouble seeing EII's. Personally, I can understand this. I have trouble identifying several types, including LIE's, unless I watch them for a while. LIE's and ESI's seem to often not trigger "warning" responses, and therefore don't get typed because they aren't a danger.

In all fairness, I've noticed that some people are instantly recognizable to me as a particular type, and other's of the same type take longer for me to identify. Sol may be similar. If I had to make a guess as to the reason for this, I'd say it is partly due to my limited experience and might be partly due to the characteristics of the person being typed. In particular, I think a person who is forced to live with people of different quadras can seem unlike their own type because they try to fit in and thereby strengthen functions which they would ordinarily not use.*
    And since I type initially by VI and I believe that our functions form our face, this can make typing some people very difficult for me.

*This effect fades with age and the ability to choose one's environment.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Sol seems to have trouble seeing EII's.
    It mb harder for me to notice them than some types as I noticed them not often in the life, and they were not among close ones.
    But my general typing skills are above average and hence the abbility to notice EIIs, to distinguish them from other types.

> Personally, I can understand this. I have trouble identifying several types, including LIE's, unless I watch them for a while. LIE's and ESI's seem to often not trigger "warning" responses, and therefore don't get typed because they aren't a danger.

good IR may trigger "friendly human" responses
    I noticed ESI in the quantity

> In all fairness, I've noticed that some people are instantly recognizable to me as a particular type, and other's of the same type take longer for me to identify. Sol may be similar.

It's for all. Some people are easier to understand their type. This mb due to specific personal experience with that type and sometimes if those people are not common.

> If I had to make a guess as to the reason for this, I'd say it is partly due to my limited experience and might be partly due to the characteristics of the person being typed.

we have thought similarly

> In particular, I think a person who is forced to live with people of different quadras can seem unlike their own type because they try to fit in and thereby strengthen functions which they would ordinarily not use.*

This factor is possible and it may to make harder to understand the type - the person gives more contradictions. There can be other factors which influence on types related behavior too like the occupation, E-types and other.

> And since I type initially by VI and I believe that our functions form our face, this can make typing some people very difficult for me.

to type by common behavior would be also harder from the mentioned factors

One of other problems - sometimes people communicate in other style at 1st, they play seems more of superego and only later become more natural for them what makes easier to type them. The more not familiar people are near, the more this is expressed. It's better to type when people are relaxed and do not think they should to give good impression. And the format 1:1 is better for typing, than when you are in a group.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I also think deltas are just kind of rare (as a matter of birthrate) and more reclusive than average. I mean sure they can be outgoing but in general it feels like delta has a "secret world" thing going on. central types just seem more prolific especially when it comes to self promotion and therefore spotlight and public eye.. something similar could be said for alpha but I think their general nerdiness gives them a degree of "home territory" on the net. this isn't to say deltas are snowflakes or whatever, but they kind of are.. aristocrats who dont live in the public eye has a kind of exclusivity to it
    Last edited by Bertrand; 06-24-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickelslick View Post
    Sigh. This is why I wonder if I shouldn't let my animal brain make romantic decisions for me instead.
    yes you should. it does anyway you just dont realize it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah the way he talked about how he will fake an entire relationship seemed hard for me to see as EII. I suppose its possible its a unique form of 4d Fi where he incorporates norms and all this, but it sounded like a very IEI thing to say, which is essentially "i tell people what I expect they want to hear and let it ride"
    I always thought this was also a IEE thing to do.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to share an anecdote between an LII and ESE that I found just funny to be frank.

My grandmother is an ESE, and she usually gets on people for not doing the right thing, like stay in school, do your homework, go to church, she usually promotes and enforces people to behave and do the right thing which is usually a thing traditional to her. (not in a Te way, but an Fe sort of way, yelling, whining, nagging) Very traditional enforcing woman.
    My little step brother is LII, very LII, makes his teachers looks stupid at school, did bad at school not because he is dumb but because he found it boring and did not want to apply himself.

My grandma's attitude towards my step brother seemed neutral, I never noticed anything special. But I saw a reaction my grandma had to my LII step brother that really seemed out of character for her recently.

My LII step bro recently graduated from highschool, he chose not attend his graduation. My little sister graduated from a different highschool a few months after the LII did, we all decided o attend her ceremony. The LII decided to bring his graduation gown and cap that he did not wear to his own graduation and he decided to sneak into my sister's graduation to participate, as a sort of joke. We all thought it was silly but mostly strange and him just trying to get attention, but it was a funny notion. But my ESE grandma who I expected to reprimand him for doing the wrong thing, or at least shake her head in shame, laughed out loud about his little antic, and she seemed to laugh in a way that seemed like she wanted to encourage him to do it, like she took pride in him being rebellious. I was sort of surprised, my whole life this woman has said time and time again "DO THE RIGHT THING!" in so many words, but here she is laughing at and encouraging "bad" behavior lol, it was great lol.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there, slick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast