Thread: Emma Watson

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I did a search, nobody made a thread typing her. So what is she?

I think she is soft like an Alpha or a Delta.

She seems Merry... that would narrow it to Alpha. However...

I am not all that firm in my judgement here. There could even be a wildly small chance of her being a IEI.

Go for it, what is she? Munenori2 has a lot of pictures of her on his profile page.
    so basically, you have no fucking clue? haha
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE-Si.
    Could be LSE-Si. Anyways xSE-Si.
    Too obvious. F/Te base Ne HA. Cool type for activation. I know very similar person.
    Never a dull encounter.
    I think she uses lots of demonstrative Se.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-03-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she kind of vibes like dolphin. grounded Ep with a streak of mischievousness and too saccharine for the other Se base type. probably so/sx

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one considering LSE ?
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI LSI LSI LSI!!!
    Or...IEI.

Immediately struck me.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

SLI.

What you mistake as IEI or "merry" are her Super-Ego functions.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at this point i'm convinced no one has any idea wtf they're talking about.

SLE > ILE. Reminds me of Kate Winslet.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExTp
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

not a sle. too prissy.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

More like LSE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    More like LSE.
    She gives me "not beta" vibes. Her energy has always felt heavy to me. I do not think I would enjoy spending time with her one on one for some reason. I had someone compare me to Hermione once and it annoyed me. They later changed their perception and compared me to Luna.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    She gives me "not beta" vibes. Her energy has always felt heavy to me.
    Because she's SLI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so many emma watson typings are based on the character Hermione. /bitchfest

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Because she's SLI.
    That's kind of funny because I was just talking to someone about my post in the Si thread. I told them I thought my doctor was SLI. I got a similar feeling from my doctor. Like she was heavy. I am not saying heavy in a bad way. Just denser more solid energy.

Re: Hermione typings

All I feel from the Hermione character is that she was a logical, type A personality. I do not really have a typing for Emma.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Re: Hermione typings

All I feel from the Hermione character is that she was a logical, type A personality. I do not really have a typing for Emma.
    I actually think both Hermione and Emma are SLI, just that Hermione is the Te subtype. I don't see a specific subtype for Emma, but perhaps she has no distinct one or is actually the Si one.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She gives me "not beta" vibes. Her energy has always felt heavy to me. I do not think I would enjoy spending time with her one on one for some reason. I had someone compare me to Hermione once and it annoyed me. They later changed their perception and compared me to Luna.
    She seems uptight and all proper, an annoying type A that reminds the teacher about the homework : ) . She is sweet/tolerable enough in some interviews though. Not SLE in any way imo, I see her as LSE 1w2 combo or something like that. If not LSE, I'd go with LSI actually.

Edit: She seems like she pretty much plays herself in HP (jk, maybe she's the complete opposite and she just looks like she has a broom up her ass. Or maybe it's just the posh accent : D ).

http://perezhilton.com/2014-05-27-em...y#.VZBb0fmqqko

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I basically immediately thought LSE for her too.
    @Aylen

The nicest things anyone ever said about me was "I think you're Luna Lovegood with the good parts of Hermione."

Creepy-male

WTF is with the SLE typings? LSI -- stiff as a fucking board.

Maybe LSE and a slight chance of SLI.

My guess: self preservational 6 (phobic) / IEE – SEI area (leaning more towards SEI) Edit: sp/so

I watched and read some interviews. It was a close call, but I decided for sp 6 and against 1 as a core type. Emma Watson has a very warm and bubbly quality. I personally don‘t find her high charged or stiff. I looked through
    her pictures and if you concentrate on her eyes, you see, that they have a very warm quality, she is very ... bambi like - puppy dog eyes.

To contrast a LSE 1 and a SEI 6, some clips from the show Gilmore Girls. Paris Gellar is a LSE 1 so/sp. Rory is a SEI 6 sp/so. Other- oriented LSE 1s can be hardcore competency testers. E.g.
    this scene. Some of them also talk like a freight train, talking you down, spewing whatever they have prepared to say out in staccato tone. Like in this scene. There is a more verbal abusive tone with them, when they get into this mode. It doesn’t have to be all the time, but they can whip it out effortlessly. I don’t sense this quality in Emma at all. Like that she could be that hardcore tester, bordering on verbal abusive.

Rory on the other hand is the perfectionistic phobic 6. ‚teachers pet‘ not acting against authority. She has the bambi quality. Paris even makes remarks in the show about Rory's puppy dog eyes. She has this non threatening aura, and people don’t turn against her. Complete opposite of Paris. It’s an inherent quality in Rory. That’s why she can even get along with Paris. She just has a non threatening, warm aura. Emma is the same for me. She is just not channeling a lot of the energy, that I connect with 1s. Look at these pictures of
    Emmas graduation from Brown and of Rory Gilmore. For me they both channel the same energy (note: using the photos, because I think Alexis Bledel, the actress, who plays Rory, is also an sp 6).

Now to make clear what I see as 1 Energy. 1 have an anger block and by extension an emotion block. Because the energy of the anger is not flowing out, it builds up and accumulates inside. That gives them a more high charged quality. 1s are often called as 'the perfectionist' in profiles. In
    this article they propose 3 types of perfectionists. Self oriented, self prescribed and other – oriented.

Self-oriented perfectionists set exceedingly high standards for themselves and strive to meet them. By contrast, socially prescribed perfectionists feel the high standards they wish to meet have been set by others; this type of perfectionist believes acceptance by others is conditional upon meeting such standards. [...] Yet, one final style of perfectionism also exists: those who are other-oriented, as the name indicates, expect others to be perfect and they become critical when others fail to meet such expectations.
    Now I tried to match up these with the some examples and instincts.**

I type Nina Sayers (Black Swan) and Andrew Nyman (Whiplash) as self
    – preservation/sexual 1s for example. Self preservational instincts makes them more self oriented, directing most of the high charged energy onto themselves. Both films show how self - preservational 1s can act out, when they are stuck in a really unhealthy mindset. 1 are ideal oriented types. But people are not perfect. Both characters start to take their perceived failure out on themselves. Giving them a self destructive and reactive streak (1s connection to 4). They slip into an extremely unhealthy 4 state. Re. Reactivity – deep down 1 can resent the authority figure deeply, when they feel they get pushed too much, they can start to lash out. [x] (last 30 sec). They can also become indulgent (drinking, food) or indulge in escapism (drugs, partying) – connection to 7. So unhealthy 1 can start to live out unhealthy states of 4 and 7.

[1] end scenes of both films.
    [x] (esp. last 5 min), [x]. Look at their faces. absolutely tense, the high charged energy (amplified because of the blocking and controlling beforehand) is really palpable now, they start to let loose, sublimate the energy into action, it‘s building, building, accumulating and then BAM, they reach the peak, their moment, the short glimpse of their perfection – and then they get absolute relaxed. You see how they took it out on themselves, in order to reach whatever they deem as perfect.

Example of an machiavellian and other oriented perfectionist is Amy (Gone Girl). I typed her as a sexual
    1. They bleed this high charged energy out into the intimate area, and direct it onto their partners or another intimate relation. Post here: [x]. Another example of an other oriented 1 is Terrence Fletcher, the bald guy in Whiplash. I type him as LSE sexual/social 1. Look at this clip. He is, like Paris, a hardcore competency tester. In another scene he calls out someone different for not playing correctly. He asked the guy, if he thinks, he is out of tune and that guy is so afraid, that he says yes. Fletcher throws him out, and tells the other people in the room, that that guy wasn’t out of tune, but if he doesn’t know the difference, he deserves to be thrown out – hardcore competency tester. This trait is really evident in ST 1s.

* these were all rather extreme examples to make the distinctions and differences clearer

** note: I didn't mean to draw a strict correlation, so or sx 1 -> not necessarily an other oriented perfectionist, also perfectionist -> not necessarily E1.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 08-09-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: stackings, grammar

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevra View Post
    My guess: self preservational 6 (phobic) / IEE – SEI area (leaning more towards SEI)

I watched and read some interviews. It was a close call but I decided for sp 6 and against 1 as a core type. Emma Watson has a very warm and bubbly quality. I personally don‘t find her high charged or stiff. I looked through
    her pictures and if you concentrate on her eyes, you see that they have a warm quality, she is very ... bambi - puppy dog eyes.

To contrast an LSE 1 and a SEI 6 some clips of the show Gilmore Girls. Paris Gellar is a LSE social E1. Rory is a SEI self-preservational E6. Some LSE E1 are hardcore competency testers. E.g.
    this scene. Some of them also talk like a freight train, talking you down, spewing whatever they have prepared to say out in staccato tone. Like in this scene. There is a more verbal abusive tone with them, when they get into this mode. It doesn’t have to be all the time but they can whip it out effortlessly. I don’t sense this quality in Emma at all. Like that she could be that hardcore tester, bordering on verbal abusive.

Rory on the other hand is the perfectionistic phobic 6. ‚teachers pet‘ not acting against authority. She has the bambi quality. Paris even remarks in the show about Rory puppy dog eyes. She has this non threatening aura, and people don’t turn against her. Complete opposite of Paris. It’s an inherent quality in Rory. That’s why she even can get along with Paris. She just has this non threatening, warm aura. Emma is the same for me. She is just not channeling a lot of the energy that I connect with 1s. Look at these pictures of
    Emmas graduation from Brown and of Rory Gilmore. For me they both channel the same energy.

Now to make clear what I see as 1 Energy. 1 have an anger block and by extension an emotion block. Because the energy of the anger is not flowing out it builds up and accumulates inside. That give them a more high charged quality. 1 are often called as perfectionist in profiles. In
    this article they propose 3 types of perfectionists. Self- oriented, self prescribed and other – oriented.

Now I tried to match up these with the some examples and instincts.

I type Nina Sayers (Black Swan) and Andrew Nyman (Whiplash) as self preservational 1s for example. Self preservational instincts makes them more self oriented, directing most of the high charged energy onto themselves. Both Films show how self - preservational 1s can act out when they are stuck in a really unhealthy mindset. 1 are ideal oriented types. But people are not perfect . Both characters start to take their perceived failure out on themselves. Giving them a self destructive and reactive streak (1s connection to 4). They slip into an extremely unhealthy 4 state. Reactivity – deep down 1 can resent the authority figure, when they feel they get pushed too much, they can start to act out.
    [x] (last 30 sec). They can also become indulgent (drinking, food) or indulge in escapism (drugs, partying) – connection to 7. So unhealthy 1 can start to live out unhealthy states of 4 and 7.

[1] end scenes of both films.
    [x] (esp. last 5 min), [x]. Look at their faces. absolutely tense, the high charged energy (amplified because of the blocking and controlling beforehand) is really palpable now, they start to let loose, sublimate the energy into action, it‘s building, building, accumulating and then BAM, they reach the peak, their moment, the short glimpse of their perfection – and then they get absolute relaxed. You see how they took it out on themselves in order to reach whatever they deem as perfect.

Example of an machavillian and other oriented perfectionist is Amy (Gone Girl). I typed her as a sexual 1. They bleed this high charged energy out into the intimate area, and direct it onto their partners or another intimate relation. Post here: [
    x]. Another example of an other oriented E1 is Terrence Fletcher, the bald guy in Whiplash. I type him as LSE sexual 1. Look at this clip. He is, like Paris, a hardcore competency tester. In another scene he calls out someone different for not playing correctly. He asked they guy if he thinks he is out of tune and that guy is so afraid that he says yes. Fletcher throws him out, and tells the other people in the room, that that guy wasn’t out of tune, but if he doesn’t know the difference, he deserves to be thrown out – hardcore competency tester. This trait is really evident in ST 1s.

*these were all extreme examples to make the distinctions and differences clearer
    I agree with ST compentency testing, most evident in the extroverts.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd vote on: well adjusted LSI

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE-Si, the Matt Damon subtype

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is unmistakably LII.

Well read and educated. Went out of her way to complete school. Most actors wouldn't care.

Doesn't do selfies. Extremely private individual.

Excerpts from her 2014 UN speech:

I’ve seen young men suffering from mental illness unable to ask for help for fear it would make them look less “macho”
    If men don’t have to be aggressive in order to be accepted women won’t feel compelled to be submissive. If men don’t have to control, women won’t have to be controlled.
    Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong…
    Her unvalued Se-polr is so obvious. It's no wonder why her message didn't resonate with a lot of people.

She considers herself "self-partnered" when she is desired by many around the world. She is happy with being single. It's obvious she doesn't desire a traditional relationship. I think it's funny because the word single makes you sound like a loser after a certain age, and self-partnered makes it sound like you have a choice but you don't want to be bothered or ridiculed. Yet people are calling her an incel. lol

There is something cool about identicals. Like I can understand female LIIs very well, but I don't think we would make a great pair, we are both too uncompromising.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So every Feminist is Se-PoLR?

1:01 when you hear the phrase "men's rights" what comes to mind
    her: aggression

and
    school is a chore, it's Se-ish (pushing through)
    Last edited by Zero11; 04-19-2020 at 12:04 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI! maybe LSE-Si. She is good at being beautiful but an okay actress.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's an LSI-Se. And a huge reason people don't ask for mental health help is because the treatment is often worse than the disease. I hope I didn't give anyone the impression that I looked macho refusing it because I knew the side effects were worse than anything else; I was always comfortable asking for help when I didn't think it would hurt more than it would help.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST or Alpha NT; Rational > Irrational.

In order of likelihood in my opinion: LII, LSE, SLI, ILE

She is definitely SX-last and most likely SP/SO. Educated but also pseudointellectual-ish. I do not mean that in a mean way, but rather in the sense that I feel as though she has relied too much on books. She seems polite and nice, but also naive to the darker side of the human psyche.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking back I've realized I've made so many mistakes about people's types or was seemed so sure when I wasn't. SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti tend to be easier to identify, LSI-Se are LSE are usually easily differentiated by me in person or in a video.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe she's ESE. Very emotionally expressive, EJ temperament is very clear as she has high energy and clearly tries to get a rise out of the audience. SF > NF.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hermione is LSE

Emma has very clear EJ temperament. I don't think she is good at acting, really.

So LSE/LIE?, maybe. Seem more Fe role than Fe lead.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very likeable Brit. Maybe ESE. Maybe LSE- her voice can become quite strained and I’ve noticed that with LSEs. Their voice goes squeaky or shaky sometimes.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 08-03-2022 at 08:03 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE
    Souls know their way back home

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I currently think EII.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting to see the new Delta typings for her.
    I agree with EJ typing, and I think LSE or ESE make a lot of sense out of those possibilities.

I don’t have - or rather, I don’t know if I have - enough experience with either type to tell the difference. But now that Fe Role was mentioned as a possibility, it makes a good deal of sense to me (she has a little bit of awkwardness with how she expresses it, and doesn’t really ‘uplift’ the mood around her as expected of 4D Fe).

Compare her with, say, Hayden Panettiere, and you’ll likely see a marked difference in the fluidity of expression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExI vibes. Prolly Delta

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better example: https://youtu.be/dSHJYyRViIU?si=XbZpjXRpbOhZaIrK

SP1w2 arhctype, anxious, self-demanding, self-righteous.

Very much she does come off as IJ, she is often called out for being "pushy" or "bossy" in all types of interviews, Se ego behavior.
    More inclined to use personal sentiments, and some reasoning to justify her views.

Her voice is shaky, strong dislikes overshadow her reasoning(not to say that her reasoning isn't valid). Fi base + Ti role, of course having some interest in political discussions, but again her personal views are expressed with how things affected her and the other girls she was associated with.

Not really interested in looking into the opposing side, and understanding her opposing view's stance. Could Feminism possibly be twisted to corrupt and treat men horribly? Was Feminism not used the right way, replaced with Feminazi ideals that gave it a bad-reputation. Going head straight on with her personal views and definitions than rather defining everything first to avoid some confusion.

First personal sentiments before reasoning, thus Ethical. Reverse order would have made her more of an LSI type.

Just going along with her own personal experiences, and how she feels about them than speculating. Grounded and Ethical, SF. Judgmental, not open, ethical, introverted, self-righteous, "bossy," willing to enforce her own views(preaching), and certainly rational.

I say absolute ESI, sp1.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiao View Post
    I say absolute ESI, sp1.
    by categorical and wrong claim you've reminded Maritsa (EIE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast