Thread: Diet vs Exercise?

Punk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Diet vs Exercise?

Hello!
    Guys what you think which is the best for the weight lose diet or exercise?
    If any one have any information than please share with me.. I shall be very thankful to you..
    Last edited by Alfie; 12-03-2011 at 12:13 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anaerobic exercise along with a non-strict but calorically limited diet.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Definitely exercise. Because it's a lot easier to get the diet wrong.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are equally important, but the right kind of both is the most important.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
    Both are equally important, but the right kind of both is the most important.
    Meaningless, useless advice.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exercise. Also more fun than dieting.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exercise. The best is regular sex imho. Varied movement, it's motivating and I'd be awesome to say "I fucked myself to shape."

Dieting is really easy to fuck it up, but it's a good supplement. Vegetarianism is real easy for some. Lost nearly 15 pounds.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just for weight loss and not considering health? DIET. What does it matter if it's easy to fuck up? If you do it right, it's more effective.

Just use Google. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-08-2...t-loss-experts

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    What does it matter if it's easy to fuck up? If you do it right, it's more effective.
    Do you mean more effect with the same effort? I can't imagine it any other way.
    Effort is a matter of perception and for a athletic culinarist, diet may not be so easy compared to exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Just use Google.
    And get ten sharply contrasting opinions on diet per school of thought. Diet is still a very contradicted subject and there's not much you can count on.

@OP
    Remember, effective diet is a lifestyle, not a season.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Both are important.

If you're going to exercise, then I would do it properly. Walking around isn't exercise, as you see obese people who are on their feet a lot yet they're still obese and unhealthy. They don't really 'work out.'

A structured exercise program to constantly and consistently move your body for at least an hour a day is recommended. (easier said than done) To get results, you have to push yourself.

Along with eating healthy meals. Stay away from: Meat (causes cancer), refined white flour, junk food.
    Use dairy products such as milk (skim only), butter and cheese lightly. Eat egg whites on a piece of toast, without the yolk. ONE egg for breakfast (and don't have eggs every day mix everything up) NOT two.

Ditch the meat. It's so bad for you. Humans weren't meant to consume meat at all. There are much other healthier ways to get fat and protein.

Enjoy peanut butter and nuts, but really pay attention to portion size. Have a golfball serving of peanut butter every day or every other day for protein , but don't eat more than that. Eat loads of veggies and fruits and whole wheat high-fiber stuff. Learn vegan recipes online and don't be lazy and cook yourself lots, so you have stuff for 2-3 days leftover.

Eat slowly. Savor the taste. Eat something when you're hungry! Waiting too long and you'll just pig out and ruin your diet.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 12-01-2011 at 08:54 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not all calories are equal. Calories and fat from food like whole wheat pasta, burns off a lot quicker and easier than the fat from a sugary cookie, which goes straight to your man boobs or cottage cheese thighs.

So don't think you're being clever by eating less calories in a cookie than you would a nice healthy salad. Even if the salad had more calories overall, its filled with more stuff that is antioxidants and foodstuff that is actually shaped like things that are in your body.

That's what's so dangerous about processed foods, and what is so great about whole, natural healthy foods. Foods that aren't actually shaped like anything you have in your body need to be cut down waay down. Processed foods were just created by a sociopathic ESTj business man who wants to make himself stronger at the expense of everybody's health. Tell him to go fuck himself by refusing to buy that stuff. You have to say to yourself "I'm more important than money. My health is more important than empowering narcissists."

Cutting down your own damn trees for your own university, just like in my story- is the same as not being lazy and preparing meals yourself for yourself, instead of in some TE-VALUING factory with rat poop that is sooo non-romantic. With bitter foreign people that have fucked up hair and don't want to be there but it's the only job they could get. While a white asshole republican CEO manager looks at everybody and laughs at them while he smears his asshole with a 500-dollar bill. That is what is disgusting about the world, and will always will be, and we don't need anymore people that defend and stand up for that shit.

(haha sorry I went on a tangent didn't I)

Yet sugar and fat make things taste good. A little fat is good for your skin, hair , teeth & nails. But a little means just that, a little. Your primary concern with food should always be consuming healthy stuff. Don't go overboard tho and be like one of those health freaks that have fucked up skin because they're not getting enough fat in their diet. Fat isn't the enemy, too much of it is.

ENJOY YOUR HEALTHY, KICK-ASS NARCISSITICALLY GOOD HOLLYWOOD BODY. MMMMM. THIS GAY MAN WANTS PEOPLE TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND DO THE RIGHT THING, THE WAY GAY MEN DO!

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Do you mean more effect with the same effort? I can't imagine it any other way.
    Effort is a matter of perception and for a athletic culinarist, diet may not be so easy compared to exercise.
    Sure, it's all a matter of perception. I just think the average person would find it easier to not eat a brownie than to burn off the same 300 calories running 2-3 miles (exact measurements be damned, you get my point) especially if you're out of shape.

And get ten sharply contrasting opinions on diet per school of thought. Diet is still a very contradicted subject and there's not much you can count on.
    I agree there's a lot of disagreement out there on best methods. I think low fat diets are popular and then fail because of misconceptions about all fats being bad for you, for example. I personally think cutting out simple carbohydrates is the easiest. Or you could just subscribe to math and realize that calories in should be less than calories out.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

calorically limited diet, moderate excercise

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Definitely exercise. Because it's a lot easier to get the diet wrong.
    I LOVE this post!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Anaerobic exercise along with a non-strict but calorically limited diet.
    I like the use of "non-strict" in here .

Oh and thanks for reminding me to do more anaerobic exercise. I always focus on cardio and forget do to it.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I like the use of "non-strict" in here .

Oh and thanks for reminding me to do more anaerobic exercise. I always focus on cardio and forget do to it.
    I think anaerobic is the best for body composition, although of course it shouldn't be overdone since it has a stronger impact on our joints, tendons, etc.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There both just as important but personally i'd pick exercise > diet. When trying to lose fat, lower your carbohydrate intake a bit (sugars & starches) and some cardio 3-5 times a week, it's good to build muscle aswell 'cause every 1lb of muscle burns around 30 to 50 calories for you.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Diet > Exercise

Counting macros (or having a meal plan) > fasted cardio (best for fat loss), weight-training (best for retaining muscle mass)
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Diet > Exercise

Counting macros (or having a meal plan) > fasted cardio (best for fat loss), weight-training (best for retaining muscle mass)
    Generally correct, however I believe weight training has a fairly strong (positive) impact on body composition.

Fasted cardio is just hell...

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exercise. Exercise has a holistic effect on your body that's much more significant than trying to follow some sort of diet without any exercise. It also does things to help with your diet like get you into a routine and make you feel better physically so it's more obvious when foods are making you physically feel worse without having to consciously monitor it as much. Diet (in the sense people normally think of it) combined with exercise is good if you're trying to do most sports seriously. Diet without exercise is usually just a sign and/or inducer of neurosis from what I've seen, which is way worse for your health than pretty much anything you could do to yourself just out of neglect. Exercise also even makes you feel good (endorphins/runner's high), which is one of the best things you can do for your health.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are all wrong/partially right.

The main factor in weight loss is hormonal; insulin levels.

High insulin levels causes your body to store fat, while low insulin levels causes your body to burn body fat.

This is why type I diabetics are thin because they produce NO insulin while type 2 diabetics are obese because their insulin resistance causes MORE insulin to be released.

What causes insulin levels to rise?

1. Food

-Types of food. All types of food increases insulin but some types of food leads to higher release of insulin. Example: Sugar increases insulin more so than other types of food. This is why 100 calories of soda will make you more fat than 100 calories of celery. This is also why the calories in/calories out model is not totally accurate.

-Volume of food. Eating a large meal at a buffet will trigger a lot more insulin released than eating a snack.

-Frequency of food. Eating/snacking constantly throughout the day will release more insulin.

2. Insulin resistance leads to higher insulin levels

-When excess glucose can't enter cells because of insulin resistance, more insulin is released to do the job. More insulin means more fat storage.

3. Cortisol increases insulin

-When you're stressed out/don't recovery properly. This causes cortisol release. Cortisol release means more glucose in blood. More glucose in blood means more insulin. More insulin means more fat storage.

What diet is best?

All diets can work; atkins, paleo, low fat, low carb, keto, etc etc because these can all lead to decreased overall insulin levels.

The problem with diets is they are:

1. Unsustainable long-term for many and end up going back to their old eating habits. You need to make the diet a lifestyle.
    2. Insulin resistance.

How do you decrease insulin resistance?

-You need to implement periods of fasting into your lifestyle versus constantly eating all the time. Don't eat just because you're bored or "just because it's time to eat." This will regulate your insulin sensitivity.

You need to give your insulin receptors a break. Think about it like a drug such as caffeine; the more you take in caffeine, the more caffeine you need to feel the same effects. If you take a break from caffeine, your body regulates itself to normal.

Fasting depletes glucose/glycogen and therefore insulin levels. In addition, this causes your body to access your bodyfat for energy (ketosis).

-Increase your fiber/vinegar in your diet, they decrease insulin resistance.

-Increase healthy fats (butter, coconut oil, etc), these don't spike insulin much.

Why are processed foods "bad?"

1. Artificial sweetners. Artifical sweetners can increase insulin levels.
    2. Low fiber content. Fiber decreases calorie absorption, as well as increase satiety levels/sense of fullness, thereby helping to decrease food intake. Fiber is often decreased in processed foods.
    3. High carb/sugar content.

What about exercise?

As for exercise, it is not nearly as important as the diet. Diet is 95% of weight loss. Exercise is simply the supplement to the diet.

You can run on your treadmill all day long but if you eat McDonalds all day your not gonna lose weight (See documentary "Supersize Me") In contrast, if you're obese and if all you do is lie on your bed, you can still lose a ton of weight by fasting/implementing a clean diet.

If diet is Batman, exercise is Robin.

Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-18-2017 at 07:20 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If your diet's already shitty, diet, otherwise aerobic exercise.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on your goal. But generally 60% diet, 30% exercise, 10% sleep. You can do it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both. You need both.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    Hello!
    Guys what you think which is the best for the weight lose diet or exercise?
    If any one have any information than please share with me.. I shall be very thankful to you..

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I would have also said both as well but I honestly think exercise. I think back to about 3 years ago when I was running 3-4 miles a day and working a very labor intensive job and I could eat absolutely anything I wanted and I couldn't keep the weight on me, it just fell off and I ate terribly. I am talking Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Pop Tarts for breakfast followed by pizza and then like 2 lbs of banana bread just for shits and giggles and then maybe peanut butter and jelly...and I was still losing weight. I mean yes, you may die of a heart attack, but at least you'll look good.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I mean yes, you may die of a heart attack, but at least you'll look good.
    hahahhaha

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A lot of Intuitive types struggle to maintain their physical fitness, simply because we easily get bored by exercise. My suggestion is to make exercise the subtext rather than the text. It should be a part of something else you enjoy doing.

For EIE this should be something sociable to engage Fe - maybe you could learn a martial art, take salsa classes or go on weekend hiking trips. Make sure that you're stimulated in non-physical ways as well. I don't think the heavily structured gym programmes advised to lose fat/build muscle suit will most of the people on this forum, but there are other options.

Dietary requirements vary a lot depending on your age, sex and metabolic rate. I don't fuss about diet, really - however, my aim is not to lose weight but to build up muscle, so my requirements are somewhat different.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re the exercise thing: if you do decide to go to a gym, please ease yourself into it. This is especially important if you are starting from a low bar.

Many online guides I've seen suggest doing, say, 20 minutes of interval training two to three times a week, and/or a few circuits of various weights (usually the last rep is to stress) to build strength. Now this probably doesn't sound like a lot on paper, but the intensity prescribed is simply too high for a beginner. You will quickly burn yourself out if you try this. So again, don't rush anything - it's absolutely critical to get into the rhythm of a workout by going every day for a couple of weeks at a minimum. One step at a time. Ignore anyone who tries to push you early on.

It can be frustrating working out and not seeing any tangible results. This is another reason people quit. To remedy this, I suggest weighing yourself only once a week, and getting skin folds etc done every fortnight if you can. If you haven't overeaten these will have changed and seeing that will help you stay motivated.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The most important thing is having a good diet and not having a sedentary lifestyle (not necessarily that you participate in exercise.) Unfortunately most people have a fundamentally flawed understanding of nutrition.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think it depends on the individual. I know people who like to exercise but don't have the will power to diet.
    I personally can't force myself to exercise. I do some squads and push ups from time to time, but I can't get used to a regular exercise rutine. I find it a lot easier to restrict and limit myself with food, because it allows me to stay lazy.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Depends on the person. Obviously doing both is the best, but if you have to pick one then it comes to personal preference. Do you find it easier to do a long intense jog or limit your diet? I personally find exercise easier, while others find dieting easier. If you can do both then even better. Go with what works for you instead of what works for others.

Another important thing to note is that even if you have a preference, you can never completely neglect diet or exercise. Hate dieting? Avoid fast food, candy and eating before bed. Hate exercise? Go for daily walks. Most importantly, as long as you do something consistently instead of sporadically, you will eventually lose weight.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exercise works faster. Get a physical labour job and then you will loose weight. Works for me. Then just cut out all the junk food and your weight will go down pretty quick. I mean in the course of 4-5 months.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    You guys are all wrong/partially right.

The main factor in weight loss is hormonal; insulin levels.

High insulin levels causes your body to store fat, while low insulin levels causes your body to burn body fat.

This is why type I diabetics are thin because they produce NO insulin while type 2 diabetics are obese because their insulin resistance causes MORE insulin to be released.

What causes insulin levels to rise?

1. Food

-Types of food. All types of food increases insulin but some types of food leads to higher release of insulin. Example: Sugar increases insulin more so than other types of food. This is why 100 calories of soda will make you more fat than 100 calories of celery. This is also why the calories in/calories out model is not totally accurate.

-Volume of food. Eating a large meal at a buffet will trigger a lot more insulin released than eating a snack.

-Frequency of food. Eating/snacking constantly throughout the day will release more insulin.

2. Insulin resistance leads to higher insulin levels

-When excess glucose can't enter cells because of insulin resistance, more insulin is released to do the job. More insulin means more fat storage.

3. Cortisol increases insulin

-When you're stressed out/don't recovery properly. This causes cortisol release. Cortisol release means more glucose in blood. More glucose in blood means more insulin. More insulin means more fat storage.

What diet is best?

All diets can work; atkins, paleo, low fat, low carb, keto, etc etc because these can all lead to decreased overall insulin levels.

The problem with diets is they are:

1. Unsustainable long-term for many and end up going back to their old eating habits. You need to make the diet a lifestyle.
    2. Insulin resistance.

How do you decrease insulin resistance?

-You need to implement periods of fasting into your lifestyle versus constantly eating all the time. Don't eat just because you're bored or "just because it's time to eat." This will regulate your insulin sensitivity.

You need to give your insulin receptors a break. Think about it like a drug such as caffeine; the more you take in caffeine, the more caffeine you need to feel the same effects. If you take a break from caffeine, your body regulates itself to normal.

Fasting depletes glucose/glycogen and therefore insulin levels. In addition, this causes your body to access your bodyfat for energy (ketosis).

-Increase your fiber/vinegar in your diet, they decrease insulin resistance.

-Increase healthy fats (butter, coconut oil, etc), these don't spike insulin much.

Why are processed foods "bad?"

1. Artificial sweetners. Artifical sweetners can increase insulin levels.
    2. Low fiber content. Fiber decreases calorie absorption, as well as increase satiety levels/sense of fullness, thereby helping to decrease food intake. Fiber is often decreased in processed foods.
    3. High carb/sugar content.

What about exercise?

As for exercise, it is not nearly as important as the diet. Diet is 95% of weight loss. Exercise is simply the supplement to the diet.

You can run on your treadmill all day long but if you eat McDonalds all day your not gonna lose weight (See documentary "Supersize Me") In contrast, if you're obese and if all you do is lie on your bed, you can still lose a ton of weight by fasting/implementing a clean diet.

If diet is Batman, exercise is Robin.

THIS over what the other posts say. (Though there's still some things I'd change about it.)

I get quite frustrated with people telling me that it's simply calories in vs calories out, as if we burn calories/fat like a steam engine. We are hormone machines.
    I can eat 1200-1500 calories a day consistently of quality foods (I eat mostly vegetables with some meat), and still remain obese with no change in weight nor size. If I work out, particularly cardio, I actually gain weight (not muscle) and am hangry all the F'n time.

I've learned that I have to cut my carbs way way down, and not eat too much meat. This means that I have to add fats (usually mct oil, coconut oil, or butter) to my meals. AND I had to go from 1-2 meals a day up to 3. 3 is so that I avoid being hungry before the next meal, if I'm hungry, my body demands quick carbs, which leads to me adding bell peppers, tomatoes, and other sweeter vegetables to my meals, which creates a cycle of hunger cravings right after the meal. In the evenings, I sometimes allow myself a small amount of these sweeter carbs or starches (like cooked chopped potatoes) before bed, so that I don't feel like I'm losing out on some of my favorite vegetables/dairy.

I also can't do cardio. It seems contradictory to often repeated diet/exercise dictations, but I actually have to do a bunch of R&R activities to keep my stress levels (and hence cortisol levels) down enough to get the insulin low enough to let my body burn FAT. I'm in the planning stages of a once a week strength building program, however. Which while not recommended due to it creating stress and further degrading adrenal functions, I really want to include. But it has to be done in a fun way for me, rather than a chore to beat myself into doing. And I have to limit actual workouts to once a week for now. Hopefully after all the above goes on for a few more months I'll be able to add another day, or do less R&R. But first, before I can lose all my fat without fear of regaining, I have to calm my adrenals down.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people over think it to much. Make you life physically harder first.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then there's the people who don't consider what's actually going on when fat is stored or burned. Following the wrong 'advice' often leads them to gaining even more weight and fucking up their metabolism in the process.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Both are extremely important, but I'd say diet is more important.. You could do all the physical exercise possible but if you're not consuming the right amount of nutrients to thrive, you're basically a car with an empty gas tank. If your diet is really shit, then you'll be a car with an empty gas tank and a broken engine.

Food is fuel!

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diet is empirically more important. You can lose weight without doing any exercise at all. You cannot lose weight while operating on a caloric surplus, even if you exercise your ass off.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post
    You cannot lose weight while operating on a caloric surplus
    your body will become prettier even in such case - instead of fat, it will go to other tissues

diet - exclude too fatty meal, sweets, reduce of bread, etc
    then do physical work/training

you'll reduce the weight to norm or close. in case you are not a photomodel, you don't need more

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It is far easier psychologically to eat less than to do the amount of exercise that would be required to burn off a certain amount of food. There seems to be a general maxim based on research that losing weight should be 70% diet, 30% exercise, although I do not personally know if there is genuine truth in this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast