Thread: Drake - singer, rapper, actor

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    When I think of an ESTj, Mitt Romney comes to mind... His (as other ESTjs) smile strike me as plastered on (Jack Nicholson's joker comes to mind,) as though they're exerting effort to smile and appear congenial -- it does not appear natural. Additionally, ESTjs, generally, place no emphasis on feelings.
    i think Romney could be LIE-Te, but LSE would be my next guess.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Romney's definitely a Te-base: I'm pretty sure I don't like him.

Regarding Drake, what Gilly said about him coincides with the supposition that Drake might be a Logical type, yet probably not Fe-PoLR. I'm still not convinced he's Fi-valuing ("Serious").

And the idea that collaboration is the sole domain of Democratic types is something I disagree with. To be honest, I'm not even sure how type-related something like that can be. Maybe it's more common in Extroverts than Introverts. Maybe.

Courtney Love has collaborated with a lot of people in music -- Billy Corgan, Linda Perry, Kat Bjelland, Eric Erlandson, Jordon Zadorozny, Melissa Auf der Maur, Charlotte Caffey, Bernie Taupin, Patty Schemel, Jerry Best, Larry Schemel, James Barber, Samantha Maloney, Chris Whitemyer, Micko Larkin, Pete Thorn, Jill Emery, Kurt Cobain, Caroline Rue, etc.