Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It bothers me, I want to be in one box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It bothers me, I want to be in one box

http://www.personalitypage.com

I bold the sentences that's accurate about me.

INFP
    Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
    INFJ

INFJ
    Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. (Not accurate. I don't trust myself at all. I always have to hear about other people's opinions before making my own and often I change depending on what makes the most sense up to that point.)

On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. (That is true.)

The INFJ is likely to spend a lot of time socialing with family members. If they are religious, they probably are social with members of their religious community. (Not really with the family members. I rather spend time with my frineds. Not religious at all either.)

They are usually extremely intuitive individuals, who will have no patience for anyone they feel is dishonest or corrupt. (No. I keep thinking there's some good in everyone but there is a far away line.)

http://www.socionics.com/prof/infj.htm

INFjs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. - Maybe. Sometimes I would smile to myself, sometimes I would frown, sometimes confused, sometimes I think I have the scared rabbit kinda look

INFjs do not show intense positive emotions, instead they simply smile. - True. Incapable of really showing intense feelings. If someone does something really nice for me like offer to take me driving to I can take my road test because my parents can't do it for me, I said thanks very casually and felt uncomfortable but on the inside, I'm very grateful.

NFjs are generally very modest, which is also noticeable in their choice of clothes. -> True. I don't like to tell everyone my accomplishments unless it's something major or I'm sure they will care.

INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. -> Not true. I like to get along with everyone. If I do get offended though, I usually give everyone the silent treatment and don't confront till someone asks me what's wrong.

Instead they punish offenders by completely ignoring them until they realise their mistakes and apologise. INFjs do not like to project themselves: when everybody works, they work too, when everybody rests, they rest too. INFjs often cannot stand violence, conflict and graphic depiction of injuries. -> Very true. Can't stand violent movies or violence in general. So ugly. I feel weird if I'm not working and everyone else is so I'll offer a hand. And I generally do ignore people till they apologize.

Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. -> Wrong.

They often have a very noticeable shy grin that appears when they worried or excited, or when someone focuses other's attention on them. -> True
    They are also inclined to small talk.-> Wrong

It can sometimes prove difficult for others to hold INFps attention during interaction. They may unexpectedly disrupt a conversation by commenting in such a way as to give the impression that they are not following the subject. This can confuse or puzzle others. -> TRUE, especially when i'm feeling silly and is bored with the topic

INFps are inclined to make empty promises, always finding excuses to justify their lack of responsibility. They like to make others aware of their lack or practicality. -> Not really true. I don't break promises often. I only do if I stop caring about the person or I really can't do it for my own reasons.

At home INFps can be very frivolous and capricious, showing great stubbornness in getting what they want, sometimes creating dramas and scenes. -> TRUE

INFps are usually uneconomical in financial matters. They find it difficult to refuse their whimsical desires. This can often lead them into financial difficulties and can result in them having to borrow money if they do not have sufficient money reserves.-> very tRUE

INFps will often accumulate their complaints in order release them all in one go in an appropriate situation. In fact, people who show concern about INFps health and well being and who listen to their problems are very much appreciated. -> truee, I keep it all in till it really bothers me
    INFP

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those MBTI descriptions? Socionics defines J and P differently, and it's possible that might help.

Try the descriptions at http://the16types.info/typesview.php and see if one of them fits better.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Inter-type relationship theory supports the notion that you are an INFj. Keep in mind that an INFj has more in common with an ENFp and an INFp has more in common with an ENFj.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: It bothers me, I want to be in one box

have you thought that you might be an ENFP? Everything you bolded applies to me and I'm an ENFP. I thought I was introverted for a long time, as I'm not your typical "loud" person. But the more I read about ENFP, the more I realized being extroverted doesn't mean you're wearing a lampshade on your head. It's about where you get energy from, and I get energy from being with people, not being alone. Just somethign to think about, if you're confused about your type. Becaue I thought I was an INFP for like a week.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    http://www.personalitypage.com

I bold the sentences that's accurate about me.

INFP
    Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
    INFJ

INFJ
    Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. (Not accurate. I don't trust myself at all. I always have to hear about other people's opinions before making my own and often I change depending on what makes the most sense up to that point.)

On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. (That is true.)

The INFJ is likely to spend a lot of time socialing with family members. If they are religious, they probably are social with members of their religious community. (Not really with the family members. I rather spend time with my frineds. Not religious at all either.)

They are usually extremely intuitive individuals, who will have no patience for anyone they feel is dishonest or corrupt. (No. I keep thinking there's some good in everyone but there is a far away line.)

http://www.socionics.com/prof/infj.htm

INFjs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. - Maybe. Sometimes I would smile to myself, sometimes I would frown, sometimes confused, sometimes I think I have the scared rabbit kinda look

INFjs do not show intense positive emotions, instead they simply smile. - True. Incapable of really showing intense feelings. If someone does something really nice for me like offer to take me driving to I can take my road test because my parents can't do it for me, I said thanks very casually and felt uncomfortable but on the inside, I'm very grateful.

NFjs are generally very modest, which is also noticeable in their choice of clothes. -> True. I don't like to tell everyone my accomplishments unless it's something major or I'm sure they will care.

INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. -> Not true. I like to get along with everyone. If I do get offended though, I usually give everyone the silent treatment and don't confront till someone asks me what's wrong.

Instead they punish offenders by completely ignoring them until they realise their mistakes and apologise. INFjs do not like to project themselves: when everybody works, they work too, when everybody rests, they rest too. INFjs often cannot stand violence, conflict and graphic depiction of injuries. -> Very true. Can't stand violent movies or violence in general. So ugly. I feel weird if I'm not working and everyone else is so I'll offer a hand. And I generally do ignore people till they apologize.

Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. -> Wrong.

They often have a very noticeable shy grin that appears when they worried or excited, or when someone focuses other's attention on them. -> True
    They are also inclined to small talk.-> Wrong

It can sometimes prove difficult for others to hold INFps attention during interaction. They may unexpectedly disrupt a conversation by commenting in such a way as to give the impression that they are not following the subject. This can confuse or puzzle others. -> TRUE, especially when i'm feeling silly and is bored with the topic

INFps are inclined to make empty promises, always finding excuses to justify their lack of responsibility. They like to make others aware of their lack or practicality. -> Not really true. I don't break promises often. I only do if I stop caring about the person or I really can't do it for my own reasons.

At home INFps can be very frivolous and capricious, showing great stubbornness in getting what they want, sometimes creating dramas and scenes. -> TRUE

INFps are usually uneconomical in financial matters. They find it difficult to refuse their whimsical desires. This can often lead them into financial difficulties and can result in them having to borrow money if they do not have sufficient money reserves.-> very tRUE

INFps will often accumulate their complaints in order release them all in one go in an appropriate situation. In fact, people who show concern about INFps health and well being and who listen to their problems are very much appreciated. -> truee, I keep it all in till it really bothers me
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I think you're either INFj or ENFp rather than INFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you see signs of yourself in the following?

The Genius individual survives by assuming states of readiness for action.
    The Genius avoids making decisions of their own, instead allowing their
    functions to freely interact with the world irregardless of any specific
    aim or ambition. The Genius follows a path of least social resistance,
    observing the trends of their environment and setting themselves
    in place to interact with them. The Genius carefully positions themselves
    in position to exploit opportunities afforded to them as they become
    available, allowing their functions to postpone action until the moment
    of greatest potential is realized. When this moment arrives the Genius
    springs into action fully prepared. To bystanders the execution of this
    action for which the Genius had prepared themselves unawares to others may
    seem unusually skillful and extraordinary. If they had just looked a bit
    closer at their own relations with the Genius, however, they would have
    perceived that the Genius had long been preparing for just this moment
    through every interaction between themselves and the Genius. Indeed, an
    investigation of all interactions between the Genius and his peers would
    reveal that the Genius had paid careful attention to their judgements and
    patterns of action, and had worked hard to find a middle ground for himself
    that would be acceptable to all parties. Peering into the observed readiness
    patterns of his peers, the Genius perceived the points of dissonance between
    them and prepared a solution that, although difficult for his peers to
    understand, was exactly what the situation called for systematically: the
    genius introduces a new state of readiness compatible with all previous
    readiness states.

Often appearing poised to do something, the Genius is easily discernable
    from non-Geniuses from their relentless emphasis on readying themselves
    for opportunities and the remarkably mechanical, systematic nature by
    which they will exploit these opportunities. When executing an action that
    they are adept at performing, they may perform it too well, often out of
    sync with the expectations of their peers. These actions may seem oddly
    synthetic and of artificial or contrived origin. Although empathic Geniuses
    exist, they are governed by their relationships with people and things and
    may act profoundly unemotively when enacting an oft-rehersed state of]
    readiness.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you could be INFj in socionics and INFP in MBTI.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: It bothers me, I want to be in one box

Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    ... the more I realized being extroverted doesn't mean you're wearing a lampshade on your head.
    And what may I ask is wrong with wearing a lampshade on your head? Especially if youve bought shoes to go with it.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you want to be in the box, get in the box, you aren't mentally handicapped, we don't have to strap you with a belt and perform a lift. lol BYE!
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. Now I see it. I'm probably just a little under-developed. I have to understand to accept. I hope that's an INFJ trait. *squinty eyes*

So uhm who's my dual? ESTJ?
    INFP

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    if you want to be in the box, get in the box, you aren't mentally handicapped, we don't have to strap you with a belt and perform a lift. lol BYE!
    You're so hostile. Half your posts make me stare at your name and wonder why you are so angry at the human kind. Could you try to be a bit more friendly.

This seems important, but I don't know if it really is type-related. I just know I would answer "very wrong" but my ISFp sister might agree with it.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every time one comes across statements like that, one should become suspicious. Anyone who believes that you can be an INFj in Socionics and an INFP in MBTI, or an INFp in Socionics and an INFJ in MBTI might have incorrect views of both INFjs and INFps.

Once you accept the fact that an INFj corresponds to an INFJ and an INFp corresponds to an INFP, you can start learning more about INFjs by reading MBTI descriptions of INFJs. Likewise you will learn more about INFps by reading descriptions of INFPs. Not every statement in every description is true, but the same goes for socionic descriptions. Just look at the thread INTps versus INTjs and you'll see that there are flaws in the understanding of the real types also in Socionics: oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=4408

What one should do is read a lot of different type descriptions from different models critically, and then compare the unified picture one gets by doing that with reality, i.e real life persons whose type one is certain of. If one mistypes any of them one is at risk of ending up with incorrect views of several other types, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is confusing. I still don't know the difference between J and P. Like, I'm late all the time. But messiness do bother me and when other people are late, that's it, my temper's flaring. I love closure but I also like openess.
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget J/P and learn the functions first.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ's first is Ni, right?
    INFP's first is Fi, right?

Well...
    I think I'm more Fi than Ni.

My friend told me I'm more drama than humane and I think it's pretty equal depending on the situation and my mood.
    INFP

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind. I got it.

Your strongest virtue is a very good understanding of other people's real feelings and relationships. You aspire to attain warm and friendly relations with others. You cannot stand rudeness and violence. You are delicate, kind and full of attention to others. You try to show your compassion for others with actions as well as with words. Your understanding of people and life experiences always help you to find your place in society. You are prepared to spend time, energy and effort helping people with real needs. Your aim is to create peaceful, harmonious, conflict free surroundings, in which others feel comfortable expressing their talents. You are an effective counsellor and peacemaker. You forgive others for negative behaviour, instead appealing to people's conscience where ethical situations are concerned.
    You over-analyse everything that concerns you or your surroundings. The results of this are often not so satisfying, leaving you feeling depressed and pessimistic, especially if this envelops unethical behaviour in others. Your sense of compassion is often stronger than your sense of justice. You often lack resolution, initiative and the ability to firmly make your point. You are afraid to appear interfering and your modesty could be over the top. You often hesitate to react to provocation, preferring to bottle your feelings inside. You are often squeamish and punctilious. You pay too much attention to details and quality in your work.
    http://socionics.com/advan/prof/infj.htm
    INFP

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget J/P and learn the functions first.
    The distinction between J and P is one of the most important distinctions once you learn to recognize it in real life people (like yourself for example). But maybe you should focus on other things first.

INFJ's first is Ni, right?
    INFP's first is Fi, right?
    No. That's only what the Myers-Briggs Type Theory states.

INFj is Fi Ne
    INFp is Ni Fe
    No. Not if you by Ni and Fi mean exactly the same thing as in the first quote. MBTT says that an INFJ's first function is Ni and Socionics says that an INFj's first function is , but that is irrelevant if you want to find your real type, because an INFJ and an INFj is the same type in real life. Therefore both INFJs and an INFjs have the same first function, whatever that first function happens to be and whatever you prefer to call it.

Well...
    I think I'm more Fi than Ni.
    But you don't know that, and you probably can't determine that for sure either. What you can do is to try to determine whether you fit the descriptions of INFJs/INFjs better or whether you fit the descriptions of INFPs/INFps better, and whether you are more similar to real life INFJs/INFjs or more similar to real life INFPs/INFps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    You're so hostile. Half your posts make me stare at your name and wonder why you are so angry at the human kind. Could you try to be a bit more friendly.
    yeah you are right. I guess nobody needs my style of saving.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sure you're not ESTP heath?
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I have not read through the topic just would like to comment quicly - if it helps. I noticed that INFJs have got a fixed look on you fully concentrated. INFPs sem do not have this sort of internal concentration, they seem "internally wondering" and much less focused.
    J/P description :wink:
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when it means something to me or when i'm interested, I'm very focused and on hand but if it's boring or I'm too lazy/tired, I'm totally unfocused and like whattt, what's happening, so confused, I notice this at work the other day, and oh I couldn't find my seat for my exam 'cause I was just like confuseddd
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I'm sorry to do this because everyone else says you are INFJ, but you are starting to sound to me.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm right in the middle. Hmm?
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, the drama you discribed, the emotional expression in your writing, exaggerated style, and confusion all seem very / no .

So, that would probably be INFP. Maybe ISFP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I don't know, the drama you discribed, the emotional expression in your writing, exaggerated style, and confusion all seem very / no .
    Aahaha, I love this way of describing
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It also depends how emotional you can be. You will not see powerful anger from INFJ, they can be tearful and pitty I guess but as regards to negative emotions I think they rather will keep it to themselves than to the wide audiance. INFPs do not bother to express their emotions freely: they can be too sweet or ...quite on the opposite, if they had enogh. If you have not got the emotional outbirsts, some INFPs need a drink before they feel like that, you may be INFJ. I have met INFJ (?) which i thought may be INFP first, and he was very angry and negative but the expression
    was more in words (mooning and winging) without a show of emotions.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga
    It also depends how emotional you can be. You will not see powerful anger from INFJ, they can be tearful and pitty I guess but as regards to negative emotions I think they rather will keep it to themselves than to the wide audiance. INFPs do not bother to express their emotions freely: they can be too sweet or ...quite on the opposite, if they had enogh. If you have not got the emotional outbirsts, some INFPs need a drink before they feel like that, you may be INFJ. I have met INFJ (?) which i thought may be INFP first, and he was very angry and negative but the expression
    was more in words (mooning and winging) without a show of emotions.
    My father is an INFj and has one of the most righteous tempers I've ever observed. Granted, it only comes out once an ice age, but when it's there, goddamn is it there.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, in this case we can say we all lose temper but INFJ - "once in ice age" and so ISFJ - it must be to do with temperament. Infps once in a month or so?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics actually says something about temperaments. I guess it suggests flegmatic for ISFJ/INFJ and melancholic for INFPs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxxP types I see as having a kind of "temper" in the way Olga describes. Actually, IME IxxPs can become quite aggressive once you get them going, even though they may not seem like it at first. Even IxFPs. They may seem to be the type to keep harmony most of the time, but if you get them into some type of serious competion (physical or otherwise) their feeling function completely disappears, and they lash back at you. I think it has something to do with abandoning sound "judgment" in the moment (in a sense, acting "irrational").
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i prefer to categorize myself by actual skills than possibly mistranslated bullshit.
    asd

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i prefer to categorize myself by actual skills than possibly mistranslated bullshit.

zing~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend is ESFJ, right? She completely freaks out if she's late for something or something's not going her way or the way she planned. Awful, awful temper. Around her, I'm like laid-back, what's the rush, I'm always late for her even though with others, I'm almost always early, isn't that funny, like I want to purposely piss her off, haha, anyway, when she freaks out about schedule, I just give her an odd look like huh? calm down, it's not important.

But with my ENFP friend (I think she is ENFP, def P though) I'll be like, hurry up, move it, we're gonna be late, check the time, where are we going...

*shrugs*

My relationship with ESTPs are kinda weird, I luvvvv them but they drive me insane, their whole sex sex sex thing which leads me to believe that I'm their conflict which makes a lot of sense. I have a sort of maternal feeling toward them.

With them, I'll probably become more J.
    With ESTJs, I'll probably become more P. I'll totally resent it if they tell me to get more organized, clean up, etc, whatever they do.

I'm def N. I'm def I. I'm def F.

I didn't think I'm INFJ because INFJs are describled as orderly and systematic and etc and I was like, eeeww, noo. I pride myself in thinking outside of the traditional system.

I don't have a bad temper especially with people who don't know me well. When I'm in a bad mood, I am very very quiet and if you push me when I'm in that mood, I may say something mean and grumpy. My best friend knows whenever I'm in a grumpy mood.

Oh, I checked out the relations between INFJ and people in my life and it's more accurate than those if I'm INFP.

K?
    INFP

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    I agree.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    I agree.
    By the way, MBTI INFP is one of the types I feel most attracted to.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pr
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winterpark wrote:
    I agree.
    You shouldn't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fever
    INFJs are described as orderly and systematic and etc
    not necessarily though. and the profiles that link this behavior to Jness is what leads to a lot of the current confusion. and i'm also probably late more often than your ESFj friend.
    it's really more about how u think than how u appear on the outside.
    Indeed.

How about PoLR? With Se as PoLR I tend to hold up lines because it takes me forever to collect my things and get away without bumping into someone, even though I take out my money long in advance. I also have difficulties to follow step-by-step instructions because they mean nothing to me. I prefer to have the desired end result described, or even better, to get to know the purpose of what I'm supposed to do. (However, when I know what is expected I often find better goals on my own. :wink: ) It often takes me several tries to catch a door handle and I've stopped keeping track of my cuts and bruises. My life is slapstick.
    INFj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast