Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube Stars

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who can type Micheal Pirece, the MBTI youtube guy? He says INFJ (mbti) but what do you suppose he is in socionics?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Stripper View Post
    Who can type Micheal Pirece, the MBTI youtube guy? He says INFJ (mbti) but what do you suppose he is in socionics?
    INFJ in MBT is EII in Socionics
    He has T type. ENTP or other

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TVFilthyFrank

???

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    TVFilthyFrank

???
    He's playing a character though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TVFilthyFrank - Se valued

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lynn Ann

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Lynn Ann

she looks like half human half robot. I can't type her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethan & Hila of h3h3productions

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This channel:

Pretty cool ILE stuff, I think
    I did once similar crooked conspiracy parody stuff. Be gentle with it around gamma SFs.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INFJ in MBT is EII in Socionics
    Not always. It can't be correlated by function only behavior since INFJ is Ni/Fe in MBTI. It doesn't match up so it is only loosely useful. A lot of the INFP here seem EII and even self type EII. Don't lecture me on videos and incorrect self typings. I am just stating what is.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Not always.
    Always, as a type in MBT is written only by preferences and these preferences are compatible with Jung/Socionics. Practically, preferences are always checked in MBT as this is their main method, hence any mismatch with real EII is caused by wrong typing.

It can't be correlated by function only behavior since INFJ is Ni/Fe in MBTI
    MBT don't type "by function only behavior" in common. And I think they must to use MBTI when say their opinion officially. Practically they don't use only their wrong functional model of introverts. So when MBT say type officially or usually - they checked preferences and could not get other type than EII in case of correct using of their theory.

A lot of the INFP here seem EII
    There are just a lot of wrong typings and wrong using of theory. The situation with this in MBT is similar to Socionics. Same typology, similar methods -> similar situation.

Don't lecture me on videos and incorrect self typings. I am just stating what is.
    Don't ask me to don't use reasonable arguments. There is nothing to say about different types written by preferences. And there is nothing unexpected to see a significant INFP-INFJ mess in MBT typings caused by their mixed descriptions of these types and imperfection of typing skills. In such situation they may easily type a real INFJ not only to INFJ, but significant part to close INFP, besides typing to other types.
    So when you see an INFJ typed as INFP by MBT the main reason is wrong typing caused by bad typing skills, as they do preferences check mostly. While INFJ = EII always, from the theory's point of view and MBT's main practical approach.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-19-2016 at 12:19 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Always, as a type in MBT is written only by preferences and these preferences are compatible with Jung/Socionics. Practically, preferences are always checked in MBT as this is their main method, hence any mismatch with real EII is caused by wrong typing.

MBT don't type "by function only behavior" in common. And I think they must to use MBTI when say their opinion officially. Practically they don't use only their wrong functional model of introverts. So when MBT say type officially or usually - they checked preferences and could not get other type than EII in case of correct using of their theory.

There are just a lot of wrong typings and wrong using of theory. The situation with this in MBT is similar to Socionics. Same typology, similar methods -> similar situation.

Don't ask me to don't use reasonable arguments. There is nothing to say about different types written by preferences. And there is nothing unexpected to see a significant INFP-INFJ mess in MBT typings caused by their mixed descriptions of these types and imperfection of typing skills. In such situation they may easily type a real INFJ not only to INFJ, but significant part to close INFP, besides typing to other types.
    So when you see an INFJ typed as INFP by MBT the main reason is wrong typing caused by bad typing skills, as they do preferences check mostly. While INFJ = EII always, from the theory's point of view and MBT's main practical approach.
    Glad I checked this again to see the edit. You misunderstood me. Reasonable arguments are better than just saying people are mistyped and videos are needed all the time. I knew you could put more effort into it than that but you don't usually seem to want to. I agree the descriptions are mixed up. I get both INFJ and INFP on my tests depending on wording;. I can identify really well with some INFJ descriptions (I am not that organized though) and pretty well with most INFP descriptions but the INFP descriptions seem off in some way more than INFJ. I am not that passive. If I mix the two and cut out some parts I would have a decent description of my type. I also have gotten INTP and INTJ on MBTI. I have gotten ENFJ when I thought I was an extrovert (briefly when very young) since I thought going out with friends meant I was an extrovert. I don't recall ever getting ENFP on any test.

INFP

Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
    I see possibilities but I don't find them to be that important. I am not great at brainstorming as I need more time to think about things and how they fit into the big picture. I am a quick thinker but hate to be put on the spot. I can come up with ideas but what good are they if they can't be implemented with the greatest chance of coming to fruition. That is why I like writing. My characters can achieve whatever task I give them. Real people are not that adaptable. People have potential sure but is it probable, in most cases it is not so I see no reason to tell people what their potential might be if they are unlikely to follow through. I also dislike when people tell me what my potential is because I either already know and am not achieving it or I already know I have no potential in an area they seem to think I do. I hate the term "wasted potential" when it comes to a human being. Everything has some purpose even if it isn't always evident.

I can relate to the daydreaming, spaciness and prone to fantasy in some of the INFP descriptions.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...mbti-types.htm

INFJ

Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.
    So for INFJ, I can see what would serve the common good especially in a group situation. I am conscientious where it matters to me and so are most IEI. I am a decisive person. It might take me longer to finally decide but that is because I don't want to be wrong or make the wrong choice when it is important. Usually I can't rest until I make a decision if it is important. If it isn't important I am not as likely to care and can put it off until a later date or indefinitely until I am forced to choose. I am not sure how the dichotomies fit when it is all broken down. I have spent too much time trying to make the two systems fit and they don't so when you tell someone INFJ is always EII it is misleading since they could be mistyped in MBTI and still be a socionics EII. Your wording is what I had a problem with since it didn't give context.

I am confident that I am a Ni/Fe > Fi/Ne user and it is apparent to those who know me irl. Yet I can test on the line of j/p in MBTI and so can many people.

Just so you don't misunderstand me, I have no doubt on my type. People have to choose for themselves once they know themselves well enough. That is why I am usually reluctant to get involved in typing threads. I get intuitive impressions like a lot of people but if we all disagree we can't all be right. I am still going to think my intuition is better than yours 99% of the time but there has been a situation or two we actually agreed on a type for a person. Maybe it is was a fluke.

Deductive reasoning does not seem to work as well when it comes to typing. I think inductive reasoning might be a bit better. I am not talking about cognition styles by Gulenko since people can use either even if there is a preference.

Best-fit type is the four-letter type that you think best fits you after you have learned about type, read type descriptions, and had the opportunity to review your MBTI® results with a certified practitioner.*

It is beneficial and ethical for a certified practitioner to assist you in verifying your MBTI results to help you find your best-fit type rather than just giving you the results and telling you what your type is. When you receive your MBTI results in an interactive session with a trained professional, you have the opportunity to ask questions and to be sure that you choose the MBTI type that best fits you.

All too often, the best-fit type decision is a quick pro forma process, in which people either accept their MBTI® results or puzzle briefly about one preference that doesn't "feel" right. However, when people are encouraged to look in depth at their own preferences and to understand the impact of type in all aspects of their lives, the experience of verifying type can be much more rewarding and enlightening.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...t-fit-type.htm

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yen View Post
    different from socionics J/P
    It's not as independent description of J/P in MBT is identical to rationality/irrationality in Socionics, and in MBT functions are never used for official and common typing without direct typing by preferences, also preferences are main method in MBT. Hence when MBT says a type, especially written only by preferences, - it's identical to socionics type with same dischotomies.
    To think other is senseless as based on wrong assumption about rigid association of dichotomies and functions in MBT, or wrong assumption that preferences are not MBT's main method. Especially senseless, taking into account that MBT claims to be using Jung's typology where (see chapter X of "Psychological Types") rational/irrational types were also called as judging/perceiving and hence J types in MBT can't have irrational leading function, in principle.

sometimes they will switch J/P
    There is no theory about switching J/P in MBT or identical ratio/irratio in Socionics. There is wrong typing sometimes.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-20-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The E/I scale in MBTI is completely independent from the P/J scale (in theory).

If you score as INFJ on an official MBTI test (or by someone typing you by the four Myers-Briggs dichotomies), you are more likely to be ENFJ than ENFP (because statistically, the probability of getting two scales wrong is less likely than one), which in Model A theory (if INFJ was equivalent to EII; ENFJ with EIE; and ENFP with IEE) would be rather laughable. EIE is quite distinct from EII.

If MBTI and Socionics has a correlation rate of 50-66% (which would seemingly show a “strong” correlation), it would not be because they are “the same”, but because when the MBTI measures for example “Introversion” vs. “Extroversion” on a binary scale, introverted functions in both MBTI and Socionics will correlate strongly with the “Introversion” side of the scale, and similarly, extroverted functions will correlate strongly with the “Extroversion” side of the scale. There is nothing mysterious about that.

However, when the MBTI scores a person as “I” and “J”, it does not mean all MBTI IJs are “IJ temperament”, because not only does the scoring as a “J” type (in MBTI) not tell you if this has an extroverted or an introverted focus, the MBTI actually considers all “IJ” types as “Introverted Perceivers” first, and “Extroverted Judgers” second (this is a failing distinct from the MBTI's inability to distinguish which Jungian functions you actually utilise first and second).

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please type her

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't like this girl. What's her type?

I'm withering away from my screen rn. I need dis product tho. Bitch needs to lower her voice. (cries)

(She's probably ILE. LOL.)
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are my thoughts:

Boxxy: ESE? I might also consider ESI.
    Pewdiepie: ESE
    jacksepticeye: ESE
    Carrie Hope Fletcher: ESE
    Trisha Paytas: SEE!
    Vihart: ILE?
    Antastesia: EII? could be IEI also.
    Philosophy Tube guy: ILE

Yeah, lots of ESEs and Merry types.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    She's probably ILE.
    probably
    there are not much worthy people on youtube among kind of professional bloggers. seems like many of them are watched by children. children like idiotism

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Here are my thoughts:

Boxxy: ESE? I might also consider ESI.
    Pewdiepie: ESE
    jacksepticeye: ESE
    Carrie Hope Fletcher: ESE
    Trisha Paytas: SEE!
    Vihart: ILE?
    Antastesia: EII? could be IEI also.
    Philosophy Tube guy: ILE

Yeah, lots of ESEs and Merry types.
    I think Boxxy(the girl that plays boxxy) is IEE.

Or SEI

and pewdiepie is ILE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Please type her

SEE?

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sav Brown has been brought up in the Alpha Quadra thread. SEI? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQzkwkETKmE
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I don't like this girl. What's her type?

I'm withering away from my screen rn. I need dis product tho. Bitch needs to lower her voice. (cries)

(She's probably ILE. LOL.)
    I HATED grav3yardgirl the first few videos I saw....now, if she goes a few days without posting, I go through withdrawals. She is definitely a love or hate sort of personality, but I love her so much. She is just great, imo. I also think she is ILE or IEE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tabs24x7 - mb ENTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Tabs24x7 - mb ENTP
    oh maybe- what do you think graveyardgirl is then? graveyardgirl seems way more . i dont think graveyardgirl is logical though but IEE maybe

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

type him lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ANewHopeee - ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    what do you think graveyardgirl is then?
    mb ENTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not really a youtuber but i see her on youtube channels a lot,Grace Neutral: EII

Onision: LIE
    Last edited by maniac; 05-09-2016 at 09:56 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Tana Mongeau: SEE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    like LII or something

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Grace Neutral - *SFP
    Tana Mongeau - mb ENFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Can't figure out their types. @Sol @Sandoval

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nikki Limo mb *SFP
    Grace Helbig mb ENFJ

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikki Limo mb *SFP
    Grace Helbig mb ENFJ
    I'd really like to know what you type Donald or pewdz as...

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tana Mongeau: SEE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Can't figure out their types. @Sol @Sandoval
    So i see a trend of "awkward" EIEs. I saw this guy being typed as EIE too.(lahwf)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I'd really like to know what you type Donald or pewdz as...
    PewDiePie - ENTP
    Donald which Trump? - ENFJ

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PewDiePie - ENTP
    Donald which Trump? - ENFJ
    I agree with pdp. I never saw him as anything else tbh.
    Concerning Trump, the real thing is to punch right through the public persona. He even admitted(multiple times?) to having one. I once even thought ESE, but who'd know? All we know is that his pub pers is like an ultimate Se with aux Se - Se subtype. lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Concerning Trump, the real thing is to punch right through the public persona.
    I type by fine nonverbal behavior. Everything other is secondary, including what a man would try to say and show instead if real traits relating to the type. As it's not a movie with inch-thick makeup, not an every-day training actor with 10 doubles per scene, - it's almost impossible to intentionally give sure impression of not your own type to me on such large material. The maximum would be controversive impressions and hence no sure opinion about the type.
    It's not Trump case. He's rather typical ENFJ clown-populist and just plays himself in exaggerated manner.

He even admitted(multiple times?) to having one.
    Fe types like to make images, play with feelings.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type by fine nonverbal behavior. Everything other is secondary, including what a man would try to say and show instead if real traits relating to the type. As it's not a movie with inch-thick makeup, not an every-day training actor with 10 doubles per scene, - it's almost impossible to intentionally give sure impression of not your own type to me on such large material. The maximum would be controversive impressions and hence no sure opinion about the type.
    It's not Trump case. He's rather typical ENFJ clown-populist and just plays himself in exaggerated manner.

Fe types like to make images, play with feelings.
    It did cross my mind, true. I'd love to knowmore about your fine nonverbal behaviour typing method.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast