Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube Stars

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got way too much fear in my life already but I say that with the utmost reverence for king

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agatha Christie can inspire more fear in me then Stephen ever could, but that doesn't diminishes his genius at all. I did almost go insane when I watched 1408 in theaters though, that's some twisted shit. Loved it.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post

Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.
    My own experience is that it's not until we actually interact that supervision shows itself. And when we interact it is not that I feel attacked or anything like that, just a strange inner feeling of uneasiness, that seems to come from nowhere, and also that the person seems to be in some strange way "above me" or "cooler than me", myself being gray. Even some kind of "compatibility" that makes things even more confusing. And this all just from simple everyday stuff like "Hi, what's up" There is something "devilish" about the supervision chemistry.

I often like watching Te people on youtube, like the woman you posted. The contrast with interacting with real people is huge.

Anyway, about her type. I think I have a problem with deciding about ego/superego. LSE/EIE LIE/ESE. I don't see it clearly because she has a strong persona. I see Te/Fe as base/role and Si/Ni as creative/polr, but to sort them out seems more difficult. But it's possible that I can't type her at all.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's a great description of supervision and I think its very true, because its an entire asymmetric dynamic that involves all the functions bouncing off eachother in a peculiar way. which means until you're in the person's presence certain functions are attenuated such that you may not feel the force of your supervisor to the full extent of what "supervision" really entails. for example, SEEs can blow me up in a moment, cause it usually takes me a while to make my point meanwhile they've got a crazy gish gallop going and they just bury you, same with ESE. online I can unwind any problems at my own pace which makes it much easier, so I don't feel nearly as supervised

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    What's jojis type?
    mb INTP (crazy one)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo @Bertrand

I actually described what I came to recognize and therefore name as Supervision after coming into Socionics based on observations of other people interactions/relationships. Because to be honest I'm yet to encounter someone who makes me feel exactly as described by theory.

EDIT: second part is now proven to be incorrect, so I took it off.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-04-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb INTP (crazy one)
    Why intp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why intp
    impressions from nonverbal

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acacia Brinley Clark (acaciacutie), ESE-Si:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    So, if we look at it this way: Is blocked with or is blocked with ??

This really has nothing to do with , it's about a combination of physical appearance () and interpersonal etiquette/presentation (). "Dress for success" is very anti-. Most likely a Beta extrovert, and my guess would be EIE.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This really has nothing to do with , it's about a combination of physical appearance () and interpersonal etiquette/presentation (). "Dress for success" is very anti-. Most likely a Beta extrovert, and my guess would be EIE.
    PoLR you say?:

You're telling me LIEs don't dress for success now? Please.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2:05 onward, so much advice...not:

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

impressions from nonverbal

I see. You know joji is a fucked up crazy shit. and he's trying to be "normal" lol. by normal, behaving like an introvert there.

But it's not because you behave like an introvert there is you're already an introvert xD

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ryan Higa: IEE
    Maybe for Sean: EII

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post

She seems ESI. Lots of Fi language in the first video (which arguably could be scripted), and in the second one she seems concerned with all the small details of the wedding while simultaneously seeming sort of naive and prone to making factual errors (his absurd jokes seem to go completely over her head). Also shamelessly advertises a scummy spam app in the first minute of the video. The second video as a whole also is about the rather "boring" and practical subject of planning a wedding with lots of attention to the budget.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jaclyn Glenn - LSE

Honestly... I may be wrong and working off stereotypes, but something right here is super fucking Delta.

I normally trust people right away and then I'm proven wrong and then I'm disappointed every time which is like you know learn your lesson but I don't so I don't I just don't want to make this video because I think a lack of aggression in certain social settings is interpreted of weakness and I really kind of hate that and it's not so much that I don't like have emotional reactions to people when they treat me like shit but it's more that like I'm kind of dumbfounded because I trusted this person you know I make friends with people and have certain expectations in my mind of how you treat someone who is your friend or who is you know a partner in a relationship or who is a family member like you have certain expectations of these people and you give them the benefit of the doubt a lot of times.

Last edited by chrys; 11-10-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What type is this guy?

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm torn between ILE and SEI for Simone Giertz. Alpha irrational but she doesn't struggle with Fe afaics. her Fe has a self-producing quality to it.

Last edited by wasp; 11-15-2017 at 06:42 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Simone Giertz - SEI

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simone Giertz - SEI
    And you wanted to type me "correctly"

JoseChoaTV- IEE-Ne

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

JoseChoaTV - mb SEE

And you wanted to type me "correctly"
    You wanted to be typed "correctly" without giving adequate typing material.
    Now you want your disagreement to be taken seriously, while you are still doubting even in own type.
    Also you overestimate a single mismatch in the situation when real average typing match between even experienced typers is <50% what makes mismatches common (to decide about match you need several tens of typings, at least; real match - when both did not know external opinions beforehand). Besides you have no objective basis to disagree with me.
    To understand types better you may look at my bloggers list in the signature. For you it's more reasonable to trust more to who is far more experienced than you.

It's funny to see Socionics fans from Korea.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JoseChoaTV - mb SEE

You wanted to be typed "correctly" without giving adequate typing material.
    Now you want your disagreement to be taken seriously, while you are still doubting even in own type.
    Also you overestimate a single mismatch in the situation when real average typing match between even experienced typers is <50% what makes mismatches common (to decide about match you need several tens of typings, at least; real match - when both did not know external opinions beforehand). Besides you have no objective basis to disagree with me.
    To understand types better you may look at my bloggers list in the signature. For you it's more reasonable to trust more to who is far more experienced than you.

It's funny to see Socionics fans from Korea.
    Enough typing material was provided for pages to your arrival, prior not to mention interactions with other members, you're the one stuck in your beliefs that video is the only and true method. All the while hiding yourself, you're a hypocrite.

I have said several times already: I ALREADY KNOW MY TYPE, I HAVE NO DOUBTS. Other people who are certain of their type opt to not put them up on their profile, if that's what you implying.

As for "objective" basis please, that word doesn't belong in your mouth and everyone knows.

And Socionics is not a sport or art form, I'm not a "fan".

And trusting you? "Reasonable"? You're not an authority on anything but mistyping, so thanks but no thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jaclyn Glenn - F-N

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR you say?:

You're telling me LIEs don't dress for success now? Please.
    Ok, I watched a little more and Gamma SF is possible (again, LIEs may *value* dressing for success but are less likely to be competent in the area of managing physical appearance due to weak sensing and ethics). I don't really feel like pursuing this typing further though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fvaelynn View Post
    What type is this guy?

Superficially looks IEE. Lots of NeFe, ESE is also possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    I'm torn between ILE and SEI for Simone Giertz. Alpha irrational but she doesn't struggle with Fe afaics. her Fe has a self-producing quality to it.

ILE is possible. She seems technically oriented but also tends to fail completely at the hands-on part or making them actually work (hence the "shittiness"). Making a machine to feed you certainly seems like valued Si and more like suggestive Si.

She is also attuned to skill acquisition - when she got bored being locked in the bathroom she decided to try to teach herself a new skill. She also seems to be constantly doing new projects, again Ne/Te/extroversion. The common theme here is strength in ideation + weakness in execution.

Delta extrovert is worth considering too, not so much SEI IMO.

edit: also, it's worth noting she doesn't put much effort into grooming/clothes/physical appearance. Her hair is messy
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-15-2017 at 10:03 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post

I've posted her in the Alpha examples thread and typed her as ILE-Ti.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fvaelynn View Post
    What type is this guy?

I used to type him as EIE, but now I think he is likely IEI-Fe 9w1.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Joni Patry, probably EIE.

She vibes EJ temperament, uses a lot of Fe in her videos (Fe seems like a natural state for her), and also seems Ni creative.

She's definitely ExE, has a whole Walter Mercado thing going on. I don't see though, she doesn't give off conviction and to be honest, it all sounds like the Barrum Effect. Way to vague and generalized just sounds like she's repeating stuff she read somewhere, doesn't seem like she's intimate with the concept

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Joni Patry - some F

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Really? I actually see a decent use of Ni. She is always talking about her predictions for the future and her personal insights based around astrology. I heard she actually predicted Trump's presidency before he was elected, while all the other astrologers were saying Hillary would win. I have a difficult time seeing a Ni PoLR as being so confident with such things.
    Of course she's always talking about it, that's her occupation. As for predicting Trump election, that doesn't point to on its own at all, because the ones that pointed at Hillary weren't even trying to predict anything either. They were going with the most probable scenario, which just happened to be the one everyone preferred too.

I knew Trump would win two for two reasons: first, it was predecided, there was never a choice in first place, the whole election was a sham. Second, Trump had an emotional command over a mass of people akin to ******. Not that I think those two share a type at all, but the factor that made both very effective was the same, no real substance necessary.

I have issues with designing as a program or creative function to anyone who can accurately tell the future because I actually believe 100% in psych powers, I just don't think they are the same as cognitive functions at all. I for once come from a family involved in things like that so maybe I'm influenced by that knowledge and experience, because my ESE grandma was a seer who channeled spirits and read tarot. But in "normal life" it was pretty obvious she had no skills.

In any case, I don't know much about her neither am I interested enough to watch more, so this are just my two cents.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By that logic, then I can be nothing but a Ego type. I don't disagree with anything you've said about what is about, just don't see it in the one video you posted.

Had I followed this woman like I believe you do (?) I'd be able to spot a pattern ir there is one, my comment was on the basis that isolated, I can' t attribute what she's saying to use. She's talking about themes, but how much comes from her versus external sources? That's what I was getting at.

I used to be heavily into western astrology from a very early age until about four years ago, then I switched to Chinese astrology. Numerology is a passion of mine that came from my childhood too and has survived the test of time and my many belief updates. I'm not into Indian astrology but I follow my Dosha recommendations and felt a big change in my life since I began.

Besides numerology, tarot reading and dream interpretaion are my specialities. I've been doing it for people for years now, and have set a record of being highly accurate.

I'm rambling here but the point is, if what she's doing is a product (accurate esoteric predicting and interpretation of events and feelings), then anyone who can do it is Ego, including myself.

Of course I know you didn't claim that is only about esoteric/ spiritual things. But the other natural dot connecting leading to the aha! moments of insight...well I thought everyone did that, at least I do.

If not then it would explain why it frustrates me so much when people fail to see what to me it's obvious ( though not explicit or always externally apparent), I thought it was just intellectual laziness.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would like more opinions on Good Mythical Morning. I think Rhett is SLE and Link is IEE. Link has a very similar personality to mine. The only problem with this is I uasuslly have a distaste for SLE myself and I (and Link) quite like Rhett.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And the try guys from BuzzFeed?
    Keith- SEI-Fe
    Zach- EII
    Eugene- ILI (he actually tested INTJ on a mbti vid)
    Ned- ESE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    I would like more opinions on Good Mythical Morning. I think Rhett is SLE and Link is IEE. Link has a very similar personality to mine. The only problem with this is I uasuslly have a distaste for SLE myself and I (and Link) quite like Rhett.
    Rhett James McLaughlin - ISTP
    Charles Lincoln Neal - EN*P

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's this guys type lol

https://youtu.be/-qRNnN9M7cc

https://youtu.be/9pZacP_tGc0

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What's this guys type lol
    https://youtu.be/-qRNnN9M7cc
    IEI

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI
    Lol seriously?? Why.

Imagine @Cuvienen doing this? Can you relate to him?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol seriously?? Why.

Imagine @Cuvienen doing this? Can you relate to him?
    I can't tell the type of the guy in the video because he's too much of a creepy dickhead.

Cuivienen is nothing like that guy. Cuivienen may sometimes overshare what's on his mind to a point beyond parody, but as soon as he masters that, he's going to be a very adept, desirable guy.

My personal opinion is that he's just one very good LSI away from that. I've dated two LSI's, and I know what they can do for a guy.

The guy in the vid, on the other hand, will die a dickhead.