A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE, her whole channel is a paradise.

She's what I wished I could be like on an operational sense. Mad respect and a bit of envy.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    [video=youtube;sphQXLiME38]
    LSE, her whole channel is a paradise.

She's what I wished I could be like on an operational sense. Mad respect and a bit of envy.
    There is something strange about her. I can't believe I'm watching this. Something about cell phone and hand bag and purse and ....

Lots of super ego. I'm kindof seeing EIE too...

But LSE could be right.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    There is something strange about her. I can't believe I'm watching this. Something about cell phone and hand bag and purse and ....

Lots of super ego. I'm kindof seeing EIE too...

But LSE could be right.
    When she first appeared on screen and I took in her appareance and she opened her mouth and started talking...I had this kneejerk ESE/SEI impression becaue she gave me mad Stepford Wives vibes.

But quickly it became clear that while she's warm and even affectionate when reffering to her audience, she's all about chop-chop .

I just can't see how she could possibly share a type, or even Quadra with Onision. Yeah she seems to be a sane decent human being, is older and a mother but even taken those diferences in consideration...

But all this tutorial gurus talk is making pay attention for the first time to the possibility that the ones we enjoy watching have a very direct link to our preffered IMs.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When she first appeared on screen and I took in her appareance and she opened her mouth and started talking...I had this kneejerk ESE/SEI impression becaue she gave me mad Stepford Wives vibes.

But quickly it became clear that while she's warm and even affectionate when reffering to her audience, she's all about chop-chop .

I just can't see how she could possibly share a type, or even Quadra with Onision. Yeah she seems to be a sane decent human being, is older and a mother but even taken those diferences in consideration...

But all this tutorial gurus talk is making pay attention for the first time to the possibility that the ones we enjoy watching have a very direct link to our preffered IMs.
    No she is not warm

She makes me really suspicious. Something is not right. She is acting too much. Being too perfect. I'd like to see a normal interview with her or something where she is not talking directly to the camera.

There is in her. But what does that mean for her type?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NikkieTutorials might be ESE. SO/SX seems about right.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I dunno, I like her. She seems like shes trying hard but in a genuine way

at first the cosmetics and work done made me a little suspicious but it dissipated fast

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if we look at it this way: Is blocked with or is blocked with ??

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if we look at it this way: Is blocked with or is blocked with ??

This really has nothing to do with , it's about a combination of physical appearance () and interpersonal etiquette/presentation (). "Dress for success" is very anti-. Most likely a Beta extrovert, and my guess would be EIE.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This really has nothing to do with , it's about a combination of physical appearance () and interpersonal etiquette/presentation (). "Dress for success" is very anti-. Most likely a Beta extrovert, and my guess would be EIE.
    PoLR you say?:

You're telling me LIEs don't dress for success now? Please.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR you say?:

You're telling me LIEs don't dress for success now? Please.
    Ok, I watched a little more and Gamma SF is possible (again, LIEs may *value* dressing for success but are less likely to be competent in the area of managing physical appearance due to weak sensing and ethics). I don't really feel like pursuing this typing further though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fvaelynn View Post
    What type is this guy?

Superficially looks IEE. Lots of NeFe, ESE is also possible.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire @Bertrand

I think she is LIE

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, that could be it, might explain why you're picking up bad vibes and me not so much

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo

I love how you say it like it's a fact she's not warm. It's not, it's your perception of her so at most an opinion.

I see absolutely nothing fake or put upon, but clearly she makes you feel some type of way which is fine, we all react to people differently.

Ain't no way our lady is LIE, just no freaking way. There's zero, nada in form of or .

You can't stand her 'cuz she's your Supervisor, so you're projecting all this things on her.

For comparison sake:

This is a LIE Youtuber:

Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-24-2018 at 04:56 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see absolutely nothing fake or put upon,
    I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.

You can't stand her 'cuz she's your Supervisor, so you're projecting all this things on her.
    Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.

This is a LIE Youtuber:
    I agree, she seems LIE.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.
    Never said or implied the fakeness you sense is due to her being LSE. This particular impression is not due to how your both typings relate to each other imo.

Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.
    Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.

No need to rectify you have nothing against LSEs, I never thought you did. I was never carried away in first place, so chill.

Ok but why? Why is she likely LIE? So far you failed to present any evidence or reasoning, you just keep on insisting she isn't LSE. I'm open to discuss it and maybe be proven wrong, but you gotta give me something to work with.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.
    My own experience is that it's not until we actually interact that supervision shows itself. And when we interact it is not that I feel attacked or anything like that, just a strange inner feeling of uneasiness, that seems to come from nowhere, and also that the person seems to be in some strange way "above me" or "cooler than me", myself being gray. Even some kind of "compatibility" that makes things even more confusing. And this all just from simple everyday stuff like "Hi, what's up" There is something "devilish" about the supervision chemistry.

I often like watching Te people on youtube, like the woman you posted. The contrast with interacting with real people is huge.

Anyway, about her type. I think I have a problem with deciding about ego/superego. LSE/EIE LIE/ESE. I don't see it clearly because she has a strong persona. I see Te/Fe as base/role and Si/Ni as creative/polr, but to sort them out seems more difficult. But it's possible that I can't type her at all.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

im guessing he think the Si isn't that great, even though theres a lot of it, its more like "there was an attempt" rather than "there is deep understanding" or if it is a good attempt the goodness comes from the Te Ni quality of what it conveys over the real Si content. In other words, Te Ni could convey a "Si concept" in the abstract, but it is not a Si portrayal of Si. Sort of like how people can talk about Se in a Ne way etc. the devil would be in the details of the information he's picking up not the more or less outer "topical category" of discussion

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    im guessing he think the Si isn't that great, even though theres a lot of it, its more like "there was an attempt" rather than "there is deep understanding" or if it is a good attempt the goodness comes from the Te Ni quality of what it conveys over the real Si content. In other words, Te Ni could convey a "Si concept" in the abstract, but it is not a Si portrayal of Si. Sort of like how people can talk about Se in a Ne way etc. the devil would be in the details of the information he's picking up not the more or less outer "topical category" of discussion
    Might be, coupled with it's indeed very different. Probably why he sees her as faking her warmth. It doesn't feel familiar, the alien feeling coupled with the certain familiarity it still possesses creates psychological discomfort. Like uncanny valley I suppose. I believe this is what I feel with EIIs. Like what they're saying it should make sense, but it doesn't.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah sometimes I think I make xLEs really uncomfortable for that reason. I feel like I have a teacher that just wants to run at the sight of me and all I want to do is talk about stuff that by all accounts we both find really mutually interesting

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's funny cause I think of Fe as clownish, but I get what you mean

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the it clown really terrifies me, I even had a nightmare I walked into a room with everyones head turned and when they turned around to face me it was all it clowns

i woke up and could barely summon the courage to make it to the bathroom, cause in my darkened apartment I kept imagining the it clown being in the room once I turned the light on

I actually think this is why stephen king is so brilliant because I think the it clown is an archetypal fear that he gave shape to

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of actually feeling fear his best so far to me has been Bag of Bones. The Dead Zone and The Shinning were also tense, and The Thommyknockers too.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got way too much fear in my life already but I say that with the utmost reverence for king

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agatha Christie can inspire more fear in me then Stephen ever could, but that doesn't diminishes his genius at all. I did almost go insane when I watched 1408 in theaters though, that's some twisted shit. Loved it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    What's jojis type?
    mb INTP (crazy one)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo @Bertrand

I actually described what I came to recognize and therefore name as Supervision after coming into Socionics based on observations of other people interactions/relationships. Because to be honest I'm yet to encounter someone who makes me feel exactly as described by theory.

EDIT: second part is now proven to be incorrect, so I took it off.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-04-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's a great description of supervision and I think its very true, because its an entire asymmetric dynamic that involves all the functions bouncing off eachother in a peculiar way. which means until you're in the person's presence certain functions are attenuated such that you may not feel the force of your supervisor to the full extent of what "supervision" really entails. for example, SEEs can blow me up in a moment, cause it usually takes me a while to make my point meanwhile they've got a crazy gish gallop going and they just bury you, same with ESE. online I can unwind any problems at my own pace which makes it much easier, so I don't feel nearly as supervised

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb INTP (crazy one)
    Why intp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Why intp
    impressions from nonverbal

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acacia Brinley Clark (acaciacutie), ESE-Si:

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2:05 onward, so much advice...not:

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    impressions from nonverbal

I see. You know joji is a fucked up crazy shit. and he's trying to be "normal" lol. by normal, behaving like an introvert there.

But it's not because you behave like an introvert there is you're already an introvert xD

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post

She seems ESI. Lots of Fi language in the first video (which arguably could be scripted), and in the second one she seems concerned with all the small details of the wedding while simultaneously seeming sort of naive and prone to making factual errors (his absurd jokes seem to go completely over her head). Also shamelessly advertises a scummy spam app in the first minute of the video. The second video as a whole also is about the rather "boring" and practical subject of planning a wedding with lots of attention to the budget.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ryan Higa: IEE
    Maybe for Sean: EII

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jaclyn Glenn - LSE

Honestly... I may be wrong and working off stereotypes, but something right here is super fucking Delta.

I normally trust people right away and then I'm proven wrong and then I'm disappointed every time which is like you know learn your lesson but I don't so I don't I just don't want to make this video because I think a lack of aggression in certain social settings is interpreted of weakness and I really kind of hate that and it's not so much that I don't like have emotional reactions to people when they treat me like shit but it's more that like I'm kind of dumbfounded because I trusted this person you know I make friends with people and have certain expectations in my mind of how you treat someone who is your friend or who is you know a partner in a relationship or who is a family member like you have certain expectations of these people and you give them the benefit of the doubt a lot of times.

Last edited by chrys; 11-10-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What type is this guy?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast