I 've been having doubts about my type for a long time and for some reason I don't feel comfortable settling on ISTp (or any other type) at this time. The main problem I guess is that like with everything else I get introduced to, I form a bond with it, I get close to it, I try to BE it and I make it hard for myself to objectively judge it. That is, if I try hard, I can see myself as almost any socionic type and adjust my thoughts to fit the functions of it and it's relation to other types. What I want to try now is to see if other people 's opinions (especially from those that are more knowledgable and confident about socionics) can help me get a clearer picture of my socio-type.
I thought I 'd start off with a list of some random facts about myself:
- highly introverted
- reserved, private and uninterfering
- hypersensitive (especially emotionally)
- inclined to experiment with acquired knowledge, trying to come up with something new, unconventional and original
- always searching for new ways of doing things
- trying to hold on to an idealistic view of humanity and believe in moral principles
- prefer to spend lots of time alone, thinking and reflecting
- very indecisive and usually not confident enough
- striving for perfection in undertaken projects
- socially phobic and sensitive, akward in interaction with people
- having fear of intimacy but sequentialy yearning for it
- good at "executionary"(couldn't think of a better word) planing and great at attention to detail
If there's anything I can provide that 'll be of any help to you, please tell.
I better press "submit" cause I 'm gonna edit this thing forever...