Thread: Signs of Functions (+/-) article from School of System Socionics

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Signs of Functions (+/-) article from School of System Socionics

I came across this before and it seemed to be a more thorough version of what we already know about +/- functions, but I don't know if this has been translated here. Anyway, it's pretty cool.

http://translate.google.com/translat...unkcii%2Fznaki
    Last edited by Radio; 11-08-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

edit: link to translated article: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...unctions-Eglit

Eglit IM

Signs of mental functions in the model A

Keywords: TIM model of the psyche, mental function, signs of mental functions, the concept of signs of mental functions, aspects of information flow.
    The history of the question, theoretical background, especially signs and manifestations of practical observations of signs of mental functions in model A. The results are illustrated by real examples from the practice of identifying IMT mind (typing). The recommendations of the experts use effects signs of mental functions for model verification TEAM mentality.
    Signs of mental functions are an important element model of the psyche TIM. Initially, signs of the functions have been introduced to match the observations of the functioning of the psyche from different TIM psyche with the theoretical model [1]. To draw an analogy with certain mental functions, the virtual processors of information, the signs of the functions within the "operating system" of processors, operating the "work programs" mental functions, information processing certain aspects. It is important to note that the information aspects of themselves as belonging to the flow of information signs in the sense indicated below are not [4].
    Justification of characters is well-known functions of complexity, since due to the systemic interactions in socion, and in particular, the operation of octave socion rings (groups of asymmetric interactions TEAM mentality - see [4, Sec. 8.3]). At present (2007), while there is no clear theoretical basis for signs of mental functions in the model A. There is also no single definition and consensus on their implications. Despite this, the concept has taken root sign, because the works quite well on a practical level and can explain the phenomena of information processing that can not be explained otherwise.
    However, not all schools are equally socionic understand and use the term sign of mental function . Due to a different understanding of signs, different schools of Socionics, difficult and sometimes impossible to approach the issue outside the paradigm of a particular approach.
    The purpose of this article - review of the manifestations of character features observed in the practice of typing in the school system theoretical paradigm of Socionics (HSS). The material for the article was the work of the School System tipirovschikov Socionics performing the typing on the site socionicasys. ru using the method developed by V. D. Er-ma-com . Tipirovschiki taken as a basis for determining the properties imparted by the signs mental functions, proposed by V. V. Gulenko [1] and refined V. D. Er-ma-com [4]. Another objective of the study was comparison of the practical results to other concepts of signs. The article will be useful for practitioners tipirovschikov, because it addresses how to identify signs on numerous examples from real-world typing, shows the display indicator marks, draws attention to some difficult and contentious issues, and recommendations, which are the result of careful research on the issue in practice.
    1. Background. Theoretical background.

The concept of character socionic functions was proposed in 1989 by the Kiev socionists B. W. Gu county-to [1]. In this conception, signs of the functions defined by the direction of flow of information in the rings of social progress. V. V. Gulenko writes: "It would be logical to assume that the first function sociotypes involved in the left sotsprogresse (negating revolutionary, discontinuous) has the sign" - ", and the first function sociotypes" right "social progress (which asserts the evolutionary, progressive) has "+" sign "[1]. I recall that the left ring sotsprogressa are Timy: ESE, LII, SLE, IEI, LIE, ESI, EEI, SFI. To the right ring sotsprogressa: ILE, SEI, EIE, LSI, SEE, OR, FEL, EII.
    Semantics of signs, ie, the properties assigned to an signs mental functions, V. V. Gulenko formulated as follows: "The sign of the function passes the sotsioanalize the following aspects. First, it indicates the quality of the function: "+" positive assessment of the quality, "-" a negative score. Secondly, it passes the scale function: "+" means details, details, "-" large scale, the general plan, a global review. Third, the sign of the transfer function of the distance: "+" means that the function appears on the short distance from the reference point, "-" in the far distance. And, fourthly, the sign reflects the direction of the function: "+" means addition, the reception, the motion to myself, "-" branch, return, moving from a "[1]. The term "aspects" used B. V. Gulenko here, it makes sense, "the content side of the properties of mental function."
    Next, B. W. Gu county-to wrote:
    By adopting the proposed placement of signs of functions, we can decipher the meaning of each. Socionic functions ... are, in our view, the semantic content of the following:
    + E - positive emotions, joy, fun, emotional enthusiasm, excitement, a smile, laughter, enthusiasm, optimism, good humor, the experience of happiness;
    E - negative emotions, grief, sorrow, sadness, emotional recession, depression, crying, tears, frustration, pessimism, bad mood, the experience of adversity;
    + R - a good relationship, love, friendship, affection, attraction, relationship warmth, sociability, a close psychological distance, goodness, compassion;
    -R - bad attitude, hatred, animosity, antipathy, repulsion and indifference relations, alienation, unsociable, remote psychological distance, evil, cruelty;
    + P - the good, benefit, economy, technology, facts, acquisition, stockpiling, sale, savings, bringing order, practicality;
    P - useless, unprofitable, use, enjoyment, depreciation, costs, expenses, risk-taking, experimentation, sale, trade, in terms of chaos and creativity;
    + L - specificity, detail, detailed study, the thoroughness, rigor, in the hierarchy, laws, regulations, instructions, choosing the best option, the clarity of function, logic, organization, indicators, and reporting;
    -L - abstractness, generality, flexibility, system classification, typology, general laws, objectivity, truth, justice, and a comprehensive review, analysis, dissection, the logic of science, the criteria;
    + I - prospects, opportunities, a positive potential, essence, essence, principle, new ideas, advancing hypotheses, theory, insight, interest, originality, unusual, fantastic, faith;
    -I - hopelessness, alternatively, a negative potential, the absence of fact, the absurdity, paradox, forgotten past, insight, mediocrity, mediocrity, boredom, repressed possibilities, the reality, disbelief, a sensation;
    + T - a future change in the situation over time, prediction, prediction, evolution, evolution, gradual ascent, the dynamics of change, a temporary stream, imagination, and a consistent description, subtle changes, step by step, convergence, convergence;
    -T - past accounting errors, avoidance of danger, anxiety, a vague sense, a warning, the maturing of the crisis, revolution, race time, the ability to hedge against trouble, sudden shifts, contradictions, the moment of decisive action, the divergence, the divergence;
    + F - retention of power, insubordination, defense, defense, counterattack, counterattack, hardness, and defend their interests, strong-willed pressure from the bottom up, the strength, will and possession;
    -F - seizure of power, obedience, attack, aggression, attack, initiative, perseverance, perfectionism, strong-willed pressure from top to bottom, the assertion of their interests at the expense of others, to overthrow, weakness, passivity, mastery;
    + S - pleasant, comfort, convenience, harmony, beauty, attraction, leisure, health, relaxation, good health, pleasure, pleasure, sensitivity;
    -S - unpleasant thrill, discomfort, inconvenience, disharmony, ugliness, unattractiveness, work, fatigue, stress, illness, sick, suffering, pain [1].
    It is difficult to agree with this semantic content properties imparted by the signs mental functions. Indeed, the man whom the psyche TIM ESE (the first feature-SE model) can not always be in a state of negative emotions, grief, sorrow, sadness, emotional recession, depression, crying, tears, frustration, pessimism, bad mood, the experience of adversity ... it is not alien to a good mood, the experience of happiness. In the worldview of a real person, whose mind TIM LIE (-ts) is not dominated by only "... useless, unprofitable, use, enjoyment, depreciation, costs, expenses, risk-taking ..." The practice of any supervisory Socionics shows that it is not. An analysis of actual results identify TIM mind (typing) indicates a more complex structure of the properties imparted by the signs mental functions of the model.
    In the above-mentioned work of V. V. Gulenko sign marked only the first (base) model functions TIM psyche. How the rest were scattered signs of mental functions, mental models of TIM, the author ( VV Gulenko ) is not explained. However, as a result of the alignment was as follows: signs of the functions alternate, starting with the first, and for functions of one vertnosti - coincide.
    AV Boukalov , speaking at a conference on Socionics, and agreeing with the proposed B. V. Gulenko arrangement of signs of mental functions in the superblock Mental models TIM mind, said, however, that the signs of mental functions of the vital ring, in his view, the opposite signs of the mental functions, mental and ring should coincide with the signs of mental functions, mental models TIM co-player. Explanation of his concept of A. V. Bou ka-fishing is not presented.
    Later, B. V. Gulenko introduced new system of signs, based on the signs of positivism Reynina / negativism and static / dynamic and explained the innovation:
    Plus, usually given to sustainable, sedentary, and less - transient, staying in motion. An example from physics: the atomic nucleus with a positive charge - revolving around the negatively charged electrons. Consequently, the static positive and negative dynamics. In [ Gulenko V. Structural and functional model - Kiev, 1997 / / "Socionics, mentologiya and Personality Psychology," 1998, № 4] I see the top ring of model A, no matter what kind of sotsiotipy question as static, and the bottom - as dynamic. Ring stabilization (top) is therefore a carrier of positive charge, and the ring of (lower) are negatively charged. Ring stabilization can also be considered functional, and the ring of - dysfunctional.
    As to the positivist / negativistov, that "... communicative functions positivists identify the best advantage, and the functions negativistov designated minus. The sign function applies equally to the position of the upper and lower positions of the ring model A ". [2]
    VV Gulenko also changed its position on the semantics of the characters. V. Ledeen (a student of Vladimir Gulenko ) writes:
    In the first version of the proposed four characters Gulenko quality - distance, quality, scale, orientation, because these qualities were characteristic pravost semantic kernel / levost at the time of publication of this version of the characters. However, further studies have shown signs of Reynina that the pravosti / levosti include only distance and scale (which is essentially the same thing), but the direction and quality are the positivism / negativism. It is noteworthy that regardless of our schools, to the same conclusion arrived and Filatov, based on their experience [3] (see Filatov ES "Returning to the" signs of Socionics functions " V. Gulenko "SMiPL number 3 for 1998 year [6]).
    VD Ermak added a theory of signs 1 , originally proposed by W. V. Gulenko , and introduced the concept of "areas of competence "(self-understanding, orientation) and" areas of incompetence "(unsure of understanding, disorientation) functions of the model of the psyche TIM [4]. According to V. D. Ermak (see Fig. 1), the scope of competence of the function with a plus sign is the area plus sign (positive) - "zero or more", with incompetence in the negative region ("zero or below"), the scope of competence of the function with the sign minus the area are as minus (negative), and zone plus (positive).

In Fig. 1. The property of "quality" defined characters - the areas of competence (self-understanding, orientation) and incompetence (uncertain understanding, disorientation), mental functions, mental models of TIM. (From the book of VD Er-ma-ka [4])

Properties of the functions assigned to an signs, V. D. Ermak described as follows (specification description Gulenko VV ) [4]:
    Quality
    • sign "+" - "positive", competence in the positive area in the properties of incompetence in the negative region;
    • "-" sign - going from "negative" from negative to positive characteristics, competence in the positive and negative areas;
    scale
    • "+" sign - locality, the "big plan", specifics, details within "their circle" function;
    • "-" sign - globality, "the general plan," the universality of the function;
    directivity
    • "+" sign - the orientation inside the area of responsibility of the function (taking care of protecting "its terms");
    • "-" sign - the orientation of the outside area of responsibility of the function (the effect of "pressure" on the other "locality");
    distance
    • sign "+" - "close" psychological distance;
    • sign "-" - "far" psychological distance.
    It should be noted that the introduction of B. D. Ermak concept of "competence areas" sign clearly shows that the sign - it is a marker rather than a dichotomy, not polarity. Sign - an attribute of the function (necessary, essential, inherent property characterizing information processing mental function), rather than classifications. The structure of the asymmetric character, so should not be inferred that the function with a minus not a plus-versed in the area. This error often allow those who first become acquainted with the theory of signs.
    Mental function is oriented with the plus sign in the area of positive (plus) and not focused in the area of the negative (minus). Mental function with a minus sign is oriented in the zone of negative (minus), and in the zone of positive (plus).
    It is also necessary to emphasize that the sign is an attribute only of mental function , but no aspect of information flow, "Aspects of information flow marks are not" [4].
    2. Practice

Practical observation of the manifestation of signs in different functions based on theoretical concepts Gulenko-Ermak, allow some clarification of the above description of the properties of signs. The work on the characters in the analysis were typing at the School of Socionics system, whose results are recorded. TIM psyche protipirovannyh confirmed not only the correlation of their responses to the model TIM, but further observation after typing. Consider some of the practical results of the study of signs of mental functions in the model A.
    2.1. The property of "quality"

The property of "quality" attached to the function with the sign "plus" is described as "positive" and competence in the positive area properties for incompetence in the negative region. Property attached to mental function "minus" sign is described as a departure from the "negative" from negative to positive characteristics, competence in the negative and in positive areas.
    The property of "quality" quite clearly revealed in the functions that process information on aspects of: EB, SE, BS, ES, NL, Member, Chi Bi.
    2.1.1. Function with the "plus"

Property "quality" of the sign "minus", described as "a departure from the negative , "requires some explanation. Observations show that the "departure from minus" is not unique to minus functions, but also plus. However, the reasons for the "care" is different. Above-zero function incompetent in the "minus", so her "departure from the negative" due to the desire does not fall within the "minus" and similar to the flight. In case of contact in this area, above-zero function loses its landmarks, do not know how to react, the reaction may be quite inadequate.
    Mental function with a plus sign avoids the "minus" on property "quality" because of incompetence in this area.
    Natural for a person as quickly as possible to leave the area "minus" in all possible ways, as a real and psychologically, "see nothing, hear nothing."
    Examples of incompetence of the function with the sign "plus" in the zone "minus":
    As you know, that a man bad taste? An example can lead to?
    "No I can not ... I can hardly ever, and of anyone to say that he has bad taste. "
    (+ BS - EII "Dostoevsky")
    Go to someone you clearly shows a negative attitude. Your reaction? Can express themselves (to show to show) to a person his negative attitude to it? If so, how? Can long ill refers to a person? Do you forgive wrongs?
    "Obviously the negative attitude I have encountered only once. I tried to be friendly, to make contact. But the man is still some nuances of communication gave her nesimpatiyu. In the end I just left trying to make contact, but not crossed the border of goodwill. On my part to get a negative attitude in response to almost impossible . I own it spoils the mood, so I feel a desire to maintain peacefulness even in response to negative . Strange, but true. Insults, seem to forgive. Now trying to remember at least one offense, he could not. This means that it pro-Steel . "
    (+ BE - EII "Dostoevsky")
    "I think it's quite an intimate moment, and if he is crying in a public place, you 'll pretend not to notice , after a while he will regret it and do not spare him experiences. Let vyplachetsya, it's not my business. There is a hysterical type, when people want to attract attention - it angers . Typically, women are crying ugly, especially the elderly, the association with alcoholic weeping, it is unpleasant . "
    (+ SE - EIE "Hamlet")
    Here are some examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    "Well, I do not like the violent manifestations of emotion. Any - negative and positive . All hysteria. A misplaced - MNE ... do not know if, when, for example, was a situation where you could porydat and poprichitat, and it passed, but the man still recalls this week - not just as an event, a fact, but with the same sob and lamentations, as it was in the beginning. Although, logically, everything had been lying down, calm down. "
    (+ SE, the rejection of "minus" - EIE "Hamlet")
    "I'd rather people want to see good things . I see a negative in people, but I think that he will not occur to me, I do not want to understand that he can send it to me . I think that if it is good to treat such a man, he would retaliate in kind. And when my expectations are not met, then for me it is not surprising. Just breaking down my ideals. But for some reason, my credulity is, as before, and I want to be seeing only the good . "
    (+ CHI - IEI "Esenin")
    "And so we simply can not draw, because we - production. The drawings are by me, that is, I can see all the mistakes that the designer does. I have two options:
    1. Or correct errors in the drawings and warn the designer that made the mistake and return to him the drawings.
    2. Or I can spit on this matter, it's not my fault, but it is my duty ... - to make the technological route and the program EXACTLY to design.
    But I can not spit ... if I see that someone made a mistake, I can not give up, I even go up to his enemy, and say - here you are mistaken. Upon my word ... For me, it did not even know how to explain - because it means the marriage issue. I do a bad job can not, or rather can not ... it's just me, my conscience will not allow to pass something if I see what they're doing something bad " .
    (+ Ts - FEL "Stirlitz")
    Is it really, everything that happens - all the better?
    "Here, this is interesting. First it happened. How, why, why?? and only then begin to realize that all logical, and could not be any different ... and so it turns out that all the better, and now and then . "
    Give please examples to illustrate this statement.
    "The Great Depression in U.S. history, after it emerged the laws governing the banking system and securities. During this confusion, people lost their homes, now is a long time there is no trace of your home you no one will fold unless you pay. Earlier, during the Great Depression, they closed the loan in view of the general great material losses. About people rentovavshih generally forget. So, that is suffering today could start the best change in the future, and therefore the better - to progress . "
    (+ BI - LIE "Jack")
    2.1.2. Function with the "minus"

Minus function is competent in the area of "minus" is oriented in the "minus", but may not wish to be in the "minus" (namely "qualitative minus") because it is not good enough. For negative features of care "minus" " quality "- is not an escape, and a choice .
    Such a phenomenon as a "departure from the negative" is not observed in the manifestations of character with the properties of "scale" is less pronounced in the properties of the "orientation" and "distance". "Minus" with property "scale" is manifested in the global scope, leaving the "plus" means - specification that negative features do not want to do. Minus the function with the properties of "orientation" and "distance" may remain in the "plus", not to send its influence out there, stay at close range in the event that there are some limitations that may be made in the education rules and habits . Such constraints are evaluated in the manifestation of the sign as something inherent to Tim, as a distortion. For example, if SLE ("bugs") does not want to expand their area of control or SEE ("Caesar") does not seek to broaden their communication and use it for their own interests.
    Why the same restrictions "minus" to the property of "quality" look quite appropriate? May be due to natural negative public assessment of certain phenomena, such as unethical, rude, discomfort, dirt, untidiness, stupidity, aggression, anger, sloth, folly, etc. Even on a multi-dimensional functions of people do not want to live in such " the negative. " And if he has a choice - to be in the "minus" or away from it - most likely it will go away from such negativity. SSI ("Gabin") - from the discomfort of the "minus" in BC, SEE ("Caesar") from abuse at the "minus" in BE, LIE ("Jack") of inaction in the "minus" in pers, LII ("Robespierre ") of irrationality in the" minus "in BC, etc. They may be in the" minus "can sell its situational, but can also go to the" plus "(quality), while maintaining the" minus "on other properties (magnitude, direction, distance).
    It is important to tipirovschika!
    Based on the foregoing, in determining the TEAM mentality necessary to ascertain the cause of "avoiding negative" and check mark not only on one property, but on the other. Such verification is possible, not only within one aspect of the information, and in all aspects of the same vertnostyu.
    Examples of functions with competence "minus" sign in the negative zone:
    I avoid conflict just like that, without any special purpose. Although sometimes I can go on the conflict in order to shake things up and have fun . But only if the conflict does not threaten to become serious, and not hurt much human.
    I never think that one should not argue with a man because of the benefits. Just why complain when you can do without it? Yesterday I talked to five people to whom I could not cherish friendly feelings. And no benefit from communicating with them, I do not, as there would be no negative consequences if I showed my true attitude. But they want to be friends with me - so I'm sorry I suppose. I will express the most good, friendly relationship. My really good attitude, incidentally, is expressed in the form of a "bonus" that is, I do for a man is something special, something that I do not for all. Those who do not know, they think I am well almost all.
    About the rancor - on the one hand, the resentment I store forever , but only as a "fact of grievances." Not necessarily going to get angry and take revenge dream, I can peacefully deal with the offender - just note that people treated me badly, so either this is a bad person or bad is up to me. Both - a useful and important information that should not be forgotten.
    In this sense, I store all the bad things, even the smallest detail, and for life. Good just can not forget. Because for me it is equally important - if you forget that man is good to you, it's less dangerous if you forget that it is bad for you, and is capable of all sorts of bad things.
    By the way, here's one more thing: I feel very good bad attitude - to themselves or between people. I can see once and never wrong. But in a good relationship oriented rather badly ... Two days ago my boyfriend wooed my girlfriend to his friend. I watched the evening of the couple, but never realized he really liked it or not. No signs of a bad attitude was not , but here is to assess the degree of good relations, I failed.
    I show a bad attitude when communicating with someone spoil my mood. In this case, I can forget about the benefits of communication and of the trouble in the event of conflict. If a person drives the me depressed, I can not hide a bad attitude.
    (-BE, mental, and uncertainty in HI - ESI "Dreiser")
    Good attitude to express smiles, glances, nods and poddakivaniem, compliments, gifts, and some protection from the rough replicas from the side, carefully listening to all the problems, the pronoun "we" sometimes against "them" (sounds, "we are with you ...", "them to take us far. ") If the seller in the store like it, then smile, sense say "thank you", May 9, dear stranger veteran with medals from the heart buy gvozdichku.
    Bad attitude - nagging, sharpness, barbs, ridicule, derision, sniff at his / her words, fleer, neglect, generally arrogant attitude ("not to associate with.")
    (-BE - EIE "Hamlet")
    What do you mean by "reflection"? In what form it is not alien to you?
    " Self-knowledge with a negative sign. That is, attempts to find the bad without trying to find a good (I think that I am familiar with good, and therefore not looking) . In general, a reflection from a philosophical point of view, as far as I know, it is understood the process of self-discovery. "
    Why do people (you specify) to look this bad? It somehow helps in life? What to do?
    "Masochism in a single house. I also think that this is one of defensiveness: nobody thinks of me worse than I do myself . This means that not everyone will be able to hurt me, unexpectedly, to strike, stab. Grazing, will first need to break through the wall. "
    (-CHI - EII "Dostoevsky")
    Property "minus" in the function appears on the one hand as the selection, emphasis, primarily negative , on the other hand - this is the desire to cut off too much (in these examples can be traced and "direction" of the function with the "minus" sign). "Plus" for sub-zero function - this is what's left after removal of all superfluous. It is well known sculptor Rodin's dictum about the nature of his work: "I take a block of marble, and cut off all unnecessary." This phrase is a good way to transmit information processing sub-zero function. This feature is also reflected in the statements of a function with tipiruemyh "minus" sign.
    It must be remembered, and that both of the plus function, you can hear a description of what is beyond the scope of its competence. The form of such a statement would look like a negative.In order not to err in determining the mark must be assessed as a whole way of thinking, rather than rely on a specific phrase. Minus the cutoff function in excess, so usually does not describe the rest, plus what is acceptable. Above-zero function, abandoning negative piece of information, deeper into the description of an acceptable plus.
    Examples underscore, first, negative, negative symptoms:
    What is the sequence of presentation?
    " There are no deviations from the subject matter, there is no any "lyrical digressions," a hundred pages, there is no violation time continuum (exception - when first told the main thrust, up, and then comes the explanation why, why, and how it happened). "
    (-BL - EIE "Hamlet")
    What is consistency?
    "It is easier to say that such inconsistency . "
    (-BL - If "Gabin")
    Beautifully dressed people in general - a man whose image is harmonious, there are no contradictions and absurdities . Appearance should be in harmony not only among themselves. But even with the man himself, with his character. And all this creates beauty.
    The essence of beauty - in harmony, I said. When you look at a person and you nicely to do it, nothing hurts the eyes , you will enjoy looking at it the whole person and nice to look at the details . This is the beauty - when a pleasure to watch. "
    (-BS - If "Gabin")
    What is comfort? What is comfort? How do they differ? What are you doing to do in some place comfortable? Comfortable?
    " When nothing is annoying , pleasant environment, warm company ... more home cosiness and comfort could be anywhere ... Comfort - usually collect a company where all know each other and there is no counter ... comfortable - just removed most of the annoying things " .
    (-BS - IEI "Esenin")
    2.2. Property of "scale"

Property of "scale", attached to a function with the sign "plus" is described as a locality, the "big plan", specifics, details within "their own circle." "Minus" sign is described as globalization, "the general plan," the universality of the function. Most clearly the property of "scale" is revealed in the functions of information processing aspects of BC, member, BI, HI, BE, BS.
    2.2.1. Function with the sign "plus": the limits of the positive features

Analysis of responses tipiruemyh shows that, speaking on the plus function, the person seeks to delineate the boundaries of their competence in this aspect of the information. This is a significant and characteristic feature of "plus", which follows from the properties of the sign. For example, a free-electron laser ("Stirlitz") says in the first place of concrete objects with which he is familiar (+ ts), EII ("Dostoevsky") talks about the specific relationship (+ BE), LSI ("Maxim") - the specific rules and laws (+ BL), ILE ("Don Quixote") - the specific features, etc. If the area to steer the conversation in the "minus", abstract reasoning (or the question raised in a minus), do not expect that tipiruemy with the plus function will not be able to answer or talk on the topic. He will answer, but it will have to compile with a different function, in which there is a "minus" sign. At the same mind in the following operations: thinking in the "plus" (specific examples of situations) → compilation using the "minus" to another function (usually within one macroaspects information) → answer. For example, the question of the "general" in FEL ("Stirlitz") brings to mind the flow of various examples of his role in a specific area of activity, then is a synthesis of minus BC and issued a response. This response may be misleading with respect to the sign of tipirovschika.
    At the time of typing it is desirable to find out the very way of thinking when answering the question with additional questions to be directed at it.
    Examples of limits of competence, restriction boundaries, precise, detail of the positive features:
    What is the originality of your outlook on life?
    " Not in life - things! Well, I understand that they have in mind, things that I'm under some kind of angle I see, I can advise how to get out of this or that situation, how to get the alignment.Examples of ... Yes, I accept it for granted . "
    What do you mean by the word "thing"?
    " The view of life - it is something more global, the things - more concrete. Well, life - it is like a field of interaction of things . "
    (+ CHI - ILE "Don Quixote")
    Could you describe the room you furnish to your taste?
    "Light, medium size, floor carpet, soft, fluffy, with a big pile. The window is opposite the door, and in the wall, curtains, soft folds, light (tulle) cream, to the left a sofa bed and a lot of pillows, two chairs and a coffee table between them (glass) on the right chest of drawers, a mirror above it, and on a table with a computer, a lot of small parts , shelves with various statues, vases, very comfortable room, bright. "
    (+ BS, the very description - enumeration of specific details - EII "Dostoevsky")
    What is the general to specific, that is from private to general?
    "Example: From collective farms (kolkhoz) to the private economy (private firms, farmers, etc.). Opposite example. When particular forms of life are part of a larger and stronger forms of life.They can enter both independently and forced! "
    (+ BL, specificity, do not give a general definition - LSI "Maxim")
    2.2.2. Function with a negative sign: the lack of restrictions in the areas of competence

Clear boundaries have no negative features. Her area of expertise expands and extends far without a clear indication of the limits. Responding to questions from the negative features, people, generalizing, abstract covers the situation, not wanting to dive into the details, the specifics.
    When you listen to the arguments of the negative features, we observe the behavior and reactions to it, it seems that a man with an extensive area on the scale of "minus", aims to "anchor" somewhere in the area of the "golden mean" in order not to lose coverage, the scale , globality in the "minus", but do not overlook the details in the "plus". Thus, SSI ("Gabin") FEL ("Stirlitz") does not seek to bring comfort and cleanliness in the house to the ideal state. Rather, they remain in an acceptable discomfort. The clothes also have a tendency to remain in the "golden mean" - comfortable, convenient, but not subtly elegant, not disharmonious, but not perfected in detail, something in between. But if there is a situational necessity, it may well plunge into the "plus" and create an ensemble that will amaze your taste, podobrannostyu in color to the shape, look for an ideal man, every detail is thought out. Often the search for the "golden mean" is reflected in responses to questions.
    Examples of the lack of restrictions in the area of expertise, global thinking, the desire to stay within the "golden mean":
    What is the general to specific, that is from private to general?
    "A) Summary of some properties of an object on the grounds that this object belongs to a set of which it is known that any of its subsets has these properties.
    b) The conclusion of the general properties of a set of objects on the grounds that any subset of it has known common properties. "
    (-BL abstraction - FRI "Robespierre")
    You are here saying that you feel good. Why, then, given forecasts of heavy?
    "The key word -" event ". Forecast of events given by the hard. I "predict" (though unfortunate word - or rather would be something like "see" or "feel" in the future ), the general situation, a situation, the balance of power, "aesthetic position", but not the specific event . They just may be quite arbitrary. And we must begin to analyze in sufficient detail to come out to events and times when they happen - not always possible and with great effort. "
    (-BI - IEI "Esenin")
    What opinions of you, made by people who you need to know, you seem to be:
    1. Just.
    2. Be unfair.
    3. Not clear.
    "I'm not too clear to the subject matter. It is necessary to give concrete expression? I can outline the likely area of opinions :
    1. Good and bad opinions based on a long relationship with me, analyzing my actions, statements, opinions, and their relationship with each other and are not subjected to emotional coloring, like a love, hate, resentment, etc.
    2. Short-term view to ensure that insult or cajole
    3. It is rather a claim, and not opinions. "
    Try to reproduce the thoughts that you have when you're trying to understand and answer this question.
    "My first thought was a well-defined: poorly worded question .
    Next: specific statements I can not bring about what, actually wanted to write. Already in the process of writing came to the idea that you can try to generalize, without being attached to the specifics . Later it was easy, I just tried to articulate what I mean for the concept of a fair, unfair, unclear in relation to people close to me . "
    (Chi, "globality" - EII "Dostoevsky")
    Add a comment sentence: "The products must be of high quality."
    "Yes, it should be of high quality so as to meet the current . Otherwise, when the number of requests Product per capita trade will not be able to satisfy the request, plus the whole economic system is structured in a way that, sorry, too, receive profit. In order not to go to the dogs financial - do not buy unnecessary things. That is, the quality must be present, but the match point and purpose . "
    (-Ts - LIE "Jack")
    2.2.3. Global thinking on the first (baseline), mental function and global function with a "minus"

Typically, signs of mental functions in the block Ego determined easily as a man much and willingly speaks of this block. However, in determining the sign of the first (base) function is a complex place.
    We know that the "minus" sign attached to the property of the function of global thinking. Thinking of the first (base) function also acquires the features of the scale and global thinking (even if the underlying function has a plus sign) due to the fact that the function laid the philosophical values that drive human development, due to the fact that the basic functions of a sense of infinite development, more and more improvement. Perhaps this global basis function associated with the fourth dimension. [5]. This "sound" global observables with good filling functions, implemented TEAM mentality.
    Example:
    The biggest problem of modern society - a breakdown of relations, first of all - family disintegration. In this regard, I just terrifies Socionics dogmatic, because it points to an underlying futility of attempts to build good people their relationship if they have "inappropriate types." And if we take into account that many people have much tipirovschikov, so many types (I like this, for example). My interest in Socionics related primarily to the fear of it, because such an approach is fundamentally undermine the principles of my life and I'm trying to find a way out of Socionics.Thus, I would like to bring into the community goodwill, mutual warmth and guidance for the future. But I'm afraid the idea is doomed. Once I thought otherwise.
    (+ BE - EII "Dostoevsky")
    Here above zero ("quality") function sounds like a minus on the "scale" - thinking throughout society. Perhaps, given the scale of the adjacent block in the Chi.
    2.3. Property "orientation"

Property "orientation", attached to a function with the sign "plus" is described as a psychological orientation of thinking into the area of responsibility functions. "Minus" sign is described as the focus of mental function from outside the area of responsibility functions. Most clearly the property of "orientation" is revealed in the functions of information processing aspect of an emergency.The focus of this aspect is manifested in an effort to capture, expand the space ("minus"), or preserve, protect him ("plus").
    Examples:
    What is the strategy of attack? Can you apply them? When the attack justified?
    "The strategy is very much, but I no longer use planning and waiting strategy. Sooner or later, the deer will drive itself into a trap when traps are cleverly placed. attack justified when done for good, and it brings results . "
    (-ES - LSI "Maxim")
    How you can build yourself and others? By what methods? Push know how? If so, how?
    "Myself usually ranks with the words:" You must do this. " At any cost, but to do so. After "I do not want" and "can not." If set to work, then bring it to the end. Of course, that does not always succeed. And this is not always necessary. But on the whole way.
    On the other usually raise my voice, getting closer to a dense to a man, I can yell as follows. I, of course, and go , but I myself do not permit. I think this is a sign of weakness. In addition, I have a feeling that if I start to dissolve the hands, I will begin, as always, perform the task at 100%: finish.
    However, negative emotions as a necessary release. So I can throw away any item. Or table-re ne-ver-nut . And so, in general, things seem to get together. 's voice and gestures, and facial expressions, and words. All this is perceived by the person as hitting and pressure . "
    (-ES - SLE "bugs")
    Any power situation I am personally very uncomfortable . If you need to use physical force to me is much easier to defend, ie, close, avoid close someone, but do not beat itself . Dad always said "the best defense - attack." But it's probably good at chess, but not in life. I can not imagine myself attacking. Even if we have to strike the answer, it is already causing uncertainty, some inadequacy .
    In transport often happens, I always cave in, if people want to get in close. But many people occupy the space, which I gave to them, so they can go further and do not care that I hung in that arched position. That surprises me, that if people do not feel these boundaries between themselves, or they simply can easy take "their" space, and they do not care for "foreign" space. When I try to stand in a narrow place, I try to do it so that the cause minimal inconvenience to others.
    (+ ES - FEL "Stirlitz")
    Never thought about offensive strategy, because in itself the concept of "attack" is not enough for me. The attack on my part may be only in the case of protection of its space, if someone tries to break it or just pokes his nose in other people's affairs . And then, even in cases of extreme irritation when people do not understand what was wanted of him. It never occurred to a single example, when I decided to take another's territory .
    (+ ES - If "Gabin")
    2.4. Property "distance"

Property "distance" function attached to the sign "plus" is described as "close" psychological distance. "Minus" sign is described as "distant" psychological distance. Most clearly the property of "distance" is revealed in the functions that process information on the aspects: BE, ES. The term "psychological distance" is semantically related to aspects of the EB (relations) and ES (the border). It was confirmed responses from different TIM mind the question:
    What is the psychological distance? :
    SFI : "What sort of density of the wall that separates you and the person. Sometimes it is dull and thick, like the Great Wall of China, and sometimes - transparent air.
    That's how I feel - the wall. For my part, this is an internal closure for a man, sometimes I remind myself snail. From another person - I feel some denial, I say, my words are broken down this wall, do not reach it. And she is determined, probably, the degree of confidence. Intimate distance - a strong confidence in the future - the absence of such a principle. "
    ILE : "This is a degree of intimacy. If I am a person of interest, and he shows me the friendliness and openness, I readily accepted his account and begin to actively communicate with him. Make friends with me you can literally two weeks of close contact. But for this we should at least match the pace of life. A set is a very close distance. If a person is not interesting to me, but he shows me the friendliness and openness, then I do not know how to get rid of him. Since I'm still more or less educated people, then it does not send nafig, but just ignore it. "
    EII : "Psychological distance for me - it's how I let anyone come near. As far as I'm honest, open. What I can afford, and what can not. Close psychological distance and not only provides an additional opportunity to partner, but also imposes obligations on me. The fact that I can ignore and just does not have to do in the long run I will already be awkward to refuse to close. Long distance gives a certain room for maneuver - I have a few commitments. For example, it is easier to deny a service, do not give out any information that you do not want to give, to keep themselves in their opinion, that is, not to reveal their true perspective. Distance should be kept to a certain extent, to protect themselves. If you suspect that you can cheat and use, or outrage over the fact that you dearly. How do I feel? With respect to my man, as he himself holds. If a person is internally bristles, it is felt. Feels like it is cautious in his conversation, as he keep back.This is especially evident in the contrast, if there is a man with whom he has a trust relationship. Felt the desire to build a protective wall - not let. The man often takes the form beeches or the cold wall. "
    EII : "The distance which determines the degree of mutual openness, with both negative and positive for. I think that it depends strongly on the feelings of mutual sympathy, nature, whom I will not undertake to determine. Do not even try to change it. The distance may be reduced over time, especially in the case of very closed person. Just as the recognition of people imbued with the confidence of each other, understand each other's inner world, his similarities. It can be established initially very short, if a person is "in tune" you. And can be quite large and does not vary over time, if a person thinking for you stranger. Sometimes it's a wall so thick and sturdy. And it feels like a wall, and to overcome its causes can not see. Sometimes it is like a mist behind it seems the man who may just be shy or distrustful by nature, but is close to you for some parameters. And sometimes it just does not. Such a person I can on the first day of our acquaintance to invite to his house. Yes, I also think that the psychological distance may be affected by circumstances. "The effect of companion," for example, can sometimes reveal very private person by nature. "
    ESE : "I feel very good this distance, and it changes. It sometimes happens that a person increases the distance, then I try to understand what happened, what caused these changes and bring it back, "where Bulo '. In principle, I am most comfortable set distance, but not to the one offered by another person. But sometimes nothing can be done ... "
    SEE : "Well, the psychological distance - this is how I myself am, depending on how I feel about the person (or group). It includes two different things, ranging from the physical distance between us in order to talk. Mean to me its "distance" - how people discovered who and how close he is to himself allowed near. I feel good (as in the normal state, of course, but it was a precedent in the hospital, which I did not feel - because they did not before it), it is itself somehow see this openness (or closure) of a person, it is relevant to you . Change it - it all depends on the person of my desire to change, from my relations, on why I want it - in short, all of a heap of everything. "
    Examples of determining the properties of "distance" in the text:
    Can you understand when people say that you can love the whole world?
    "Well, yes and no. Yes - because I know the feeling - when everything is fine and everything and everyone you love, every person you see in front of you, you do not see at the moment and whose existence was not even suspect, every bird -dog, every stone of his native city, and this door in the entrance of cattle, which freezes in winter, so that no otderesh - also love .
    But no - because this love is still quite superficial. Perhaps there are people who have enough "heart of resources" to encompass the whole world ... although, it is unlikely ... I know that I love is much stronger, with far more dedication, and that is why I have at all is simply not enough, but only for a loved one, my family, my friends. But ... what about your favorite - I got excited, when told about it in a single person. At this time I have been three men, about whom I can say that I loved them very much and still love - each different, but all equally strongly. And I suspect that this list - not definitive . "
    (-BE - EIE "Hamlet")
    On how many people can spread your attitude (in general), you need a small circle of communication, or no matter what?
    "Actually, I dofiga friends. Once there puzzled organization contact list in ICQ and phonebook in your phone, found that people in the ICQ 300 (after cleaning - 250, because of the contacts were dead), and on the phone too so, and with These lists are not strongly overlap. And another plus about 500 (not considered, but some) people who only know personally, but I do not have phones and asek. But it certainly does not mean that I am all in one time period talk. But with all - keep in touch, ie, periodically contact face somewhere, get in touch ... At the same time prefer to communicate in the company of about 10-15 people, well, 20 but above 20 it is often difficult to reach a glance. But, however, if more, it does not bother, because I still can not speak to all (not tea at the meeting) and communicate with each individually, turn over, pass, every evening for at least a couple of words I say, and if not I can - or at least smile. But still, more like one-on-one communication. Have time for more talk, without the distraction of anything and anyone, that is, so you can focus on one person and get him (and to convey to him) all what I wanted and what they need. "
    (-BE - EIE "Hamlet")
    In other people, too, you see the negative aspects? How do you perceive?
    No, by default, each new person rather positive ( if nothing in his appearance does not say to the contrary ). How do I define it - do not ask - I do not know, sometimes just before the words formed a negative sense . Fortunately, this happens very rarely. I do not concentrate on the negative in others , we can say it absolutely did not notice until such time till it will not affect me personally . At the same time that concerns close friends with whom I have had a long relationship, I can clearly articulate their good and bad side. But then again, not bad at concentrating totally. But as a shock to me it does not .
    (Chi + BE - EII "Dostoevsky")
    As can be seen from the examples, "close" psychological distance ("plus" sign) indicates a close, a narrow circle. "Distant" psychological distance ("minus" sign) - a wide circle of friends.
    The output of the manifestation of the properties of "distance" and "orientation"
    According to our observations the properties of "distance" and "orientation" appear only in the functions that process information on aspects of the EB and ES, so they can be considered as a special case of more general properties of "scale". Thus, we can identify two disjoint from the values of the properties of the functions of characters: the "quality" and "scale". However, this conclusion does not coincide with the conclusion B. V. Gulenko that the property "scale" is allocated on the basis of "right / left", but a sign of "quality" on the basis of positivism / negativism. "According to our observations both of these properties are determined at the same time marks a sign of "right / left."
    ES Filatov also concluded that it is necessary to leave only two properties of signs. However, it proposes to leave the properties of "scale" and "distance": "... I think that should be left to determine the sign of the two unmistakable characteristics, namely, distance and scale of action. In this case, "+" sign will reflect the detailed examination of the contents of the object function at close range, and "-" - Allocation of a close-up (scale), which is a natural treatment for far distance "[6].
    3. Signs in the one-dimensional mental functions

There is difficulty in determining the character of one-dimensional functions . Replies tipiruemyh of these functions come only from personal experience. Often these responses are simply remembering, transfer of experience. From the standpoint of determining the sign of the answers, listing specific experience related to the "plus": specification, details. In fact, such a specification is the result not sign a one-dimensional functions. Thus, the property sign "scale" is difficult to estimate the one-dimensional functions. It is difficult to define, and other properties of signs. If one can not adequately assess the manifestations of the one-dimensional function, and ability to monitor tipiruemym from there, then the answer is not to rely. For example, the roughness SLE ("Zhukov") in BE arises from the sign or the one-dimensional (no rules)? Who is unethical to a greater extent: one-dimensional "white ethics" ILE ("Don Quixote") with the negative BE or one-dimensional "white ethics" SLE ("bugs"), plus a BE? A one-dimensional illogic of "white logic" SEE ("Caesar"), IEA ("Huxley") is a consequence of the mark or not ownership rules? These questions can be answered unequivocally. Perhaps, at long observation of the sign display can be seen in one-dimensional functions. The sign still leaves its mark on the characteristics of perception and information processing. But against the background of individual one-dimensional functions, as well as a limited-time typing is difficult to identify these "prints". Another thing: these "prints" the influence of the sign can be seen more on long distance, in a more generalized cut. Track-dimensional functions, such acts, let alone explain them in terms of the sign by questions / answers is very difficult. But introspection experiences of people who know the model and can identify their response and help deal with the appearance of characters in a one-dimensional functions. Below are some observations of manifestations of characters in one-dimensional functions.
    3.1. Signs of mental function fourth model TEAM mentality

The practice of identifying IMT psyche reveals some peculiarities of manifestation of signs fourth feature of the model. It would seem that plus-one-dimensional function is even more "narrow" in assessing the information in its aspect than freezing. But realistically, the reaction functions of the fourth sub-zero look more "painful" than the reaction plus the fourth function. "Minusoviki" on the fourth function more hedged, and they have obviously a tendency to "leave from a minus." Since the FEL ("Stirlitz") is very afraid of being late and tries all means to prevent such a "nuisance" (Form 4-BI). Manifestations of the sign £. 4 (+ BI) in TIM psyche ESE ("Hugo") delays in the issue is much quieter. ESE more eager in anticipation of something pleasant. TEAM EIS ("Dumas", p. 4 tsp) is very responsible and conscientious in regard to work, afraid to get a negative evaluation, often taken on too much work, not being able to adequately assess their strength and skill, but it still pulls hard on currently this possibility. IEI ("Esenin", p. 4 + tsp) may simply take time off from work, avoid congestion and generally unpleasant activity. EII ("Dostoevsky") doing its utmost to avoid situations with the use of ES (Form 4-ES), while LII ("Robespierre") sometimes behaves like a fighting cock in a situation of confrontation (Form 4 + ES). Of course, these examples should not be construed as instruction on the distinction between "pain" responses in these TIMov, but overall the trend "greater fear" in the fourth sub-zero functions.
    A possible explanation for this phenomenon: processing the information, minus the function starts processing (issuing) the information is from minus negativity. And if you remember the one-dimensional function is primarily a negative experience, then the first reaction following the remembrance of this will be the desire to get away from this negativity.
    3.2. Signs fifth model of mental function TEAM mentality.

The fifth function - a one-dimensional, suggestive - the perception of information in its aspect, too, handles it according to the sign. Thus, the FEL ("Stirlitz") is automatically catches BE manifestation of negative attitude, "not to give God" were not directed at him. And as soon as he sees the first signs of such a negative attitude, it should be an automatic reaction of protection (the vital ring, the resultant p. 8 + ES).
    Examples:
    Go to someone you clearly shows a negative attitude. Your reaction?
    "I have this annoying, unsettling. I will discuss the situation with friends, like human crap all over this, but who he did that? I myself is not inclined to directly express their negative attitude, I'll just ignore the man: to look "through" it, turn a deaf ear to his remarks, to avoid seeing him look. I can relate poorly for a long time , if ever a man has to face (at work, for example ), just to soften gradually. Grievances not to forgive, but if relations improved, then I will not focus its attention on past wrongs, but the "spikes" will be kept handy . In general, I'm not vindictive.dedicate their lives to revenge, I certainly will not, though, they say, "the prison of the scrip but does not reject" . "
    "Zoom in - it's unreasonable claim, expressed in power, the overwhelming form. Strain, damn it, answer rude, I can send away . "
    (-BE - ILE "Don Quixote")
    And to tell people what you think about it, if you are in conflict, can you? And if it hurt him?
    "... In open opposition to be a lot easier for me, and I already can tell him what I think of him. Well, it hurt him, of course, but it also hurts me too. I can initiate a fight. When patience overflows, expressing all that I think, quite bluntly, I remember the man and old grudges . "
    (-BE - ILE "Don Quixote")
    Can you predict an event? In general, does it really?
    "If you tense up - I can not. But it's hard. "
    What kind of voltage is required?
    "... And here is the question," Tell me about yourself what kind of "baffling. Well I do not know exactly what is interesting about the person I know . Maybe I'll start now to talk about the porridge as a child and it is quite another interest ... In general, the specificity is needed, leading questions . "
    (+ CHI - If "Gabin")
    4. Distinguishing aspects of information in connection with the signs of mental functions, mental models of TIM.

In determining the sign of mental function during the typing should be remembered that all information supplied to the entire model and processed by all mental functions almost simultaneously.
    In order to correctly identify signs of mental functions, information processing one aspect, it is necessary to consider the full macroaspects entirely, and the work unit. Each macroaspects (objects, space, energy, time) is divided into two aspects: the black and white (the color of the icon, or the essential and relational in the sense), and mental functions that handle the information from these aspects have different signs.
    It is important to clearly distinguish between the essential and relational aspects, so as not to confuse the signs of mental functions, mental models of TIM.
    Thus, an essential aspect of the SE - it is information about the energy state, and the relational aspect of BE - information about the ratio of the energy states. Naturally, after watching the (showing) the ratio (BE), one observes at the same time (exhibits), and emotions, or the energy state (SE). When asked about tipirovschik negative emotions, do not expect that someone will reply that he is incompetent to negative emotions. We are all real people and see them showing these negative emotions. More often than not tipiruemy distinguish aspects and does not distinguish between the adequacy of their reactions in the zone minus. For him there is no difference between 'angry with someone "and" cry "- and that, and another he would call" negative emotions ". Tipirovschika task to distinguish the function that handles any aspect of the information actually is oriented in the red - BE or SE. For example, if a person enters into the conflict zone (where there is information, and BE-and-NE), its response will depend on what the signs of mental functions in the model of his TEAM mentality.
    So, + BE will avoid a minus (negative) in the relationship, while bright reactions manifest-Jae. But BE-react to negative attitudes, but will be inadequate in-Jae. The quality of the data processing will depend on the dimensions of the functions, and on the kind of mental functions in the mental superblock, but some of the vital. Thus, EII ("Dostoevsky") will avoid the negative relationship, and his mood spoiled automatically (Form 7-NE). FEL ("Stirlitz") automatically respond "minus" BE, while inadequate to show the "minus" emotions (which looks like an explosion, aggression). SEE ("Caesar") will be able to consciously influence the conflict in the "minus" BE, emotions in the same breath also may be inadequate. Negative emotions ESE "Hugo" will be quite adequate to the situation, but it will be automatically saved a desire not to spoil relations.
    In determining the signs of mental functions in the unit often mistakes are made in understanding the character of the two SE TIMov: ESE ("Hugo") and EIE ("Hamlet") often do not understand why the ESE-SE, while the EIE + SE. Emotions EIE seen more dramatic (see the world in dark tones) and the impression that the EIE is easily oriented in a minus SE. However, the "minus" from EIE was seen in the neighboring SE features, the manufacturing aspect of the BI - a vision of events in the first place in a negative light, hence the gloom, and drama. In this emotional state EIE strives to maintain high spirits (note upbeat, does not mean gay, it means - an inner sense of power lifting, "adrenaline"). And interestingly, it is negative (on the scale and quality) is the instrument of the event, which raises the tone, ie, increases the "energy" state of "Hamlet." But do not take pleasure EIE and is not oriented in the negative emotional states, seeks to avoid reducing the "energy" state. ESE may well sink into a lower "energy" state (to suffer, to cry), it is easy to get out of it if desired. They are oriented in a large spectrum of emotions, and swing the pendulum of emotions does not frighten them, contrasting states (minus sign) is acceptable to the ESE.
    5. Signs in the vital and mental superblocks

Almost the definition of vital signs in determining the function of TIM using the interview method is different from the definition of characters in the mentality. However, it may be complicated by the fact that in general the vital information tipiruemym always remember. The answers may sound vague about, it's hard verbalized. But at the same tipiruemy able to adequately assess themselves on a multidimensional function Ida. Therefore, in determining the character of the vital functions of the superblock, it is better to rely on information from multidimensional function tipiruemogo.
    Observations of the people in the process of identification, as well as analysis of responses to different aspects in terms of signs show that the function of one vertnosti throughout the model have the same sign.
    6. Findings

The result of the following conclusions:
    1. In the process of identifying IMT (typing) can reveal signs of the functions on the basis of the properties that were originally described in B. V. Gulenko considering revisions B. D. Ermak (the "area of competence.")
    2. Sotsiotipy "left" ring sotsprogressa have the first function "minus" sign, and "right" ring sotsprogressa - "plus" sign.
    3. Functions of one vertnosti throughout the model have the same sign.
    4. Properties signs "scale" and "quality" are observed in the groups TIMov united in a ring sotsprogressa ( VV Gulenko property "quality" attributes "Positivism / negativism").
    5. The concept of character has become an important addition to the Model A, clarifying the description of each model, TIM, gave an additional tool for distinguishing between Socionics processing the first (basic) functions in the related pairs, as well as the practical definition of IMT of the psyche in general.
    Literature

1 System justification semantics of signs of mental functions performed B. D. Er-ma-com and G. B. Senyuk in 1994 and differs from the interpretation of symbols B. V. Gulenko , especially in recent years.
    Last edited by silke; 12-18-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is, hkkmr's translation is not from the link I had intended to post, but still from another section of the same website. [I've gone back and corrected that error in the OP.]

This is interesting as well, though.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal View Post
    I came across this before and it seemed to be a more thorough version of what we already know about +/- functions, but I don't know if this has been translated here. Anyway, it's pretty cool.

http://translate.google.com/translat...unkcii%2Fznaki
    Yeah this information has been introduced to the Western community.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...lation-Model-A
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ght=plus+minus
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Quadra-Values
    etc...
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to spend some time reading up on this subject. I have 1 or 2 questions after skimming the surface...If you manage to answer you're an angel! It says all of betas rational functions are + and all irrational are -. So does that extend to unvalued functions, i.e all 4 of betas unvalued functions are delta? (since opposing quadras share -/+ for rationality of functions.) Are valued functions of different signs still valued, e.g does beta +Fe value alpha -Fe? How do we process unvalued functions in adjacent quadras, like is Gamma Te the same as Delta Te for an IEI?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is actually a really good article on the signs of functions, if anyone want to work on getting this translated and formatted it would be great! Original article here, and I'm already starting to format it in the cms.

http://socionicasys.ru/biblioteka/statji/znaki-funkcij

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/107-Signs-of-Functions-(-)

this site has quite a few advance articles that I like.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    I have to spend some time reading up on this subject. I have 1 or 2 questions after skimming the surface...If you manage to answer you're an angel! It says all of betas rational functions are + and all irrational are -. So does that extend to unvalued functions, i.e all 4 of betas unvalued functions are delta? (since opposing quadras share -/+ for rationality of functions.) Are valued functions of different signs still valued, e.g does beta +Fe value alpha -Fe? How do we process unvalued functions in adjacent quadras, like is Gamma Te the same as Delta Te for an IEI?
    Yes, Beta's unvalued functions are the same as Delta's valued functions (e.g., LSI has +Fi and -Ne in its Super-Ego, and EII has +Ti and -Se in its Super-Ego). That's why opposite quadras clash so much -- the elements that one is trying to subdue, the other is actively trying to promote, and vice-versa.

I wrote about how I think it works here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ed-for-Model-B

Once you introduce the plus/minus dichotomy, I think the whole idea of valued/unvalued becomes more complicated. It becomes more of a spectrum than a strict dichotomy.

For example, from the perspective of an Alpha type:
    Regarding -Fe: "Yes, I value this and very much enjoy it."
    Regarding +Fe: "Okay, I value that, but you're using it wrong!"
    Regarding +Fi: "I don't care for that, but I can see the value of it in supporting my -Fe."
    Regarding -Fi: "I definitely don't like this. Stop it."
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that model B is a bit like a spectrum & model A is more to the point so-to-speak but it is worth knowing about. I suspect that each quadra actually has 8 valued functions 4 being the main ones or the main emphasis. -Fi/ -Te & +Si/ +Ne are more digestable psychologically than their contrary functions. I had picked up on the shared functions of adjacent quadras seeming very different in nature to each other & put it down to being blocked with different functions i.e Fe+Ni or Fe+Si, but this makes more sense. Thanx for your response Krig.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IMO it can be viewed that adjacent quadras approach shared valued functions from different starting or end points, which is why each shared value function do not share the same +/- sign between adjacent quadras.

As the ego is processing information from the base function into the producing function, the source or the destination between adjacent quadras is opposite.

If you think of information as a train that is travelling down the track, it's going to sound differently based on if you're behind or in-front of the train, and what direction your train is going as well.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great article. Do you think other personnality can exist ? I mean Ti+ Ne- , Fi- Ne+,Te+ Ni-, Fe- Ni+, ect...

Just one things wich bug me is that EII theorically are positive, able to see the good in everyone, ever smiling ect... But the description of Ne- is :
    -I - hopelessness, alternatively, a negative potential, the absence of fact, the absurdity, paradox, forgotten past, insight, mediocrity, mediocrity, boredom, repressed possibilities, the reality, disbelief, a sensation;
    wich, imo, represent 100 time more all INFj I know than the usual description. Imo INFj-Ne are prone to depression, hopelessness, awarness of personnal flaws (especially where lead the perceived flaws in the future - forever aware of globality of their life, a things wich is really INFj like), and skepticism wich is my case and 2 other INFj Ne I know.
    While Fi subtype are somewhat more happy, more smiling...
    Last edited by noid; 11-12-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this.
    This describes me so well. What article did you get this from noid?
    I would really love to read this
    EII, INFj Intuitive subtype (The Teacher)

6w5 Type Stacking: Sp/Sx/So

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joven Erudito89 View Post
    I agree with this.
    This describes me so well. What article did you get this from noid?
    I would really love to read this
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/107-Signs-of-Functions-(-)

It is here, I have done some cleanup, and more to come as I get the time. I'm not a good translator, but I can do a few things.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    Great article. Do you think other personnality can exist ? I mean Ti+ Ne- , Fi- Ne+,Te+ Ni-, Fe- Ni+, ect...
    The fact that +Ti-Ne, -Fi+Ne, -Fe+Ni, etc., don't exist is what eventually led me to conclude that Model B must be incorrect. Under the assumptions of Model B, I can see no reason why such types wouldn't exist, and yet they don't. It's much more logically consistent, in my opinion, to assume that th e plus and minus versions of each IE are not distinct elements, but are simply descriptions of how the IEs work differently depending on which other IE they're blocked with.

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    Just one things wich bug me is that EII theorically are positive, able to see the good in everyone, ever smiling ect... But the description of Ne- is :

wich, imo, represent 100 time more all INFj I know than the usual description. Imo INFj-Ne are prone to depression, hopelessness, awarness of personnal flaws (especially where lead the perceived flaws in the future - forever aware of globality of their life, a things wich is really INFj like), and skepticism wich is my case and 2 other INFj Ne I know.
    While Fi subtype are somewhat more happy, more smiling...
    I've read articles by Stratievskaya which say that Positivists are positive in their Base function, and negative in their Creative function. Negativists are the reverse: negative in their Base function and positive in their Creative function. So Negativists see all the flaws and problems in the world (Base function) and work positively to fix them (Creative function), while Positivists see the world as basically good (Base function), and work to prevent it from decaying and falling apart (Creative function).

That's what Stratievskaya says, anyway, and it makes sense to me.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No offense but this seems even more retarded than the original description of the +/- elements I've read before. Or maybe its the same, idk. Personally I dont beleive in the +/- aspects of the functions, too long drawn out, and complicated to make any sense in reality whatsoever.