TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Article: Activity Relations ISFj and INTp by Stratiyevskaya

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lungs 's instruction manual on your never ending ILI quest.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 06-18-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

this is actually alarmingly familiar.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This must be one of the most common activity pairings overall.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

this

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with @FDG
    EIE-SLE is frequent as well but i don't think the extroverted activity pairing is stable

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know of two ESI-ILI romantic pairings. In one case, they came apart rather quickly, after sleeping together for only a few months. In the second case, they married and are now increasingly complaining about their partners.
    A third ESI showed me a picture of an ILI she knows and told me that he was just about perfect; that if he weren't already married, she'd want to marry him. So apparently, the initial attraction is strong.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know at least one two.

My ILI- cousin is married an ESI-. They have been going steady for almost 30 years. He's an entrepreneur and she works in a bank. They have two children and I don't see them separating any time soon.

I also have another cousin who is ESI- and she is married to an ILI-, they have been going steady for like 15 years or so.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 08-10-2018 at 10:38 AM.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an ILI friend I grew up with. I may have mentioned before... he was actually my SEE brother's best friend for many years. I have always had a crush on him and I found out a few years ago he has always had a thing for me. Extreme electricity between us. He is one of the sharpest and funniest people ever and can be hilariously cruel but never directed at me. Anyway, we are close but will never be together. The attraction is STRONG.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    oh my

how come?
    Haha How come we won't ever be together?

We are both married to other people for one thing. For another our fathers were best friends growing up and each family had three sons and a daughter in the same order (except my family also had another older son from my mom's first marriage). We were kind of raised together, almost like siblings. Even though we like each other, to save face we always protest that it would be too weird, we are too much like siblings. But the chemistry is undeniable. Activity is an impressively strong draw imo.

EDIT: He is married to an SEE or ESI (I think SEE) so he's pretty happy now anyway, even if I were single, which I am decidedly not.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah all is well basically. :-)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I know of two ESI-ILI romantic pairings. In one case, they came apart rather quickly, after sleeping together for only a few months. In the second case, they married and are now increasingly complaining about their partners.
    A third ESI showed me a picture of an ILI she knows and told me that he was just about perfect; that if he weren't already married, she'd want to marry him. So apparently, the initial attraction is strong.
    Of course it is. Both sides see each other as "close enough" to their duals that they mistake them for that. Introverts within the same quadra may be more likely to bump into each other now that I think about it. I mean, extroverts and introverts have their own "scenes" if ya catch my drift. Introverts aren't really into the club scene, extroverts probably don't even think about getting into a TRPG group except in passing whenever a gencon-like event happens somewhere near them.

Point is, your dual is probably not within your comfort zone. It'll have all the other relationship types, including the second best (activity), but to really nail the best end you're gonna have to risk it in some way. Go outside in a novel way, may well find your soulmate. Worst case scenario is that ya had a new experience. So long as said experience wasn't related to mortal salience, ya came out ahead!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Update: I think my cousin, the first one I mentioned, the male one, who is an entrepreneur, might be LIE.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it means ILI naturally is oriented toward counter acting Se, and if you read the prior paragraphs it talks about how ESI gets activated and starts acting like a "mini SEE" which in turn stimulates ILI. ILI is about issuing warnings, criticizing things, generally trying to deflate SEE because SEE is reckless

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@hag 2 I don't see why ILIs couldn't be entrepreneurs, but in the case of my cousin he's very restless and not likely to find time for himself so I think ILI is unlikely.

Here is an example of an ILI entrepreneur I admire:

Small/medim sized business owner, like my cousin really, except Daniel seems more laid back than my cousin.

On a side note I don't think the goal for LIEs is to be the "top entrepreneur". Rebelondeck wrote a good post as to why LIEs often start their own business, it has more to do with them needing to progress through better positions, but not being able to rise through the ranks in a company they didn't create.

I agree that ILIs role is "the critic" so it is a more passive one overall, but they have good business skills. LIE also has excellent business skills but is more proactive. ILIs are more likely to "wait until the moment ripens" to take action in business (or action in general), LIEs are impatient. As a result LIEs are often criticized by ILIs for their timing. LIEs criticize ILIs for their slowing them down.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@hag ILI-SEE is (according to the article) characterized by partners creating obstacles. LIE-ESI will view life as already full of obstacles enough.

I think this is accurate for me, as I find it frustrating the way gamma irrationals will try to create obstacles. It's like, it's so unlikely the right people will meet along the path of life, why screw it up when they do?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIEs and ESIs buttfuck IEIs, IEIs buttfuck ESEs and LIIs. SLE & EIE buttfucks IEI. IEI and SEI awkwardly try to buttfuck each other but nothing happens. ILI buttfucks IEI, although it wants the IEI to buttfuck it back and they don't, so in a weird way ILI buttfucks itself. ILE clearly obviously buttfucks IEI, but IEI gets bored with that and just wants to be friends. IEI buttfucks EII without even realizing it or trying to, and ends up being buttfucked really hard back by the EII like 'wtf did I just do.' LSE obviously buttfucks the IEI, but IEI mentally buttfucks the LSE sometimes in confusion. IEEs buttfuck IEIs ((IEI is often aware of their little manipulative games but pretty powerless to stop it)) IEI buttfucks SLI more than the other way around, though sometimes in anger SLI will 'hate buttfuck' an IEI back as they aren't IEEs and they don't like their buttfucking. LSI/SEE buttfucks IEI and both like this 95% of the time but LSI wants to secretly bottom once in a great while.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    LIEs and ESIs buttfuck IEIs, IEIs buttfuck ESEs and LIIs. SLE & EIE buttfucks IEI. IEI and SEI awkwardly try to buttfuck each other but nothing happens. ILI buttfucks IEI, although it wants the IEI to buttfuck it back and they don't, so in a weird way ILI buttfucks itself. ILE clearly obviously buttfucks IEI, but IEI gets bored with that and just wants to be friends. IEI buttfucks EII without even realizing it or trying to, and ends up being buttfucked really hard back by the EII like 'wtf did I just do.' LSE obviously buttfucks the IEI, but IEI mentally buttfucks the LSE sometimes in confusion. IEEs buttfuck IEIs ((IEI is often aware of their little manipulative games but pretty powerless to stop it)) IEI buttfucks SLI more than the other way around, though sometimes in anger SLI will 'hate buttfuck' an IEI back as they aren't IEEs and they don't like their buttfucking. LSI/SEE buttfucks IEI and both like this 95% of the time but LSI wants to secretly bottom once in a great while.
    If I counted right you said buttfuck 17 times.
    That's alot of buttfucking for only 7 lines!
    What will I do when someone tops my rhymes.

Banned
    TIM
    bit.ly/2SoEhCn
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Relations in this dyad are very reminiscent of the tale of the Heron and the Crane, who alternately visited each other to reconcile. This can be explained by the mismatch of two program aspects - the irrational aspect of "intuition of time" and the rational aspect of "ethics of relations". When time comes for one to make amends - the other becomes disagreeable. Similarly to the anecdote: "when she wanted - he didn't want, when he wanted - she didn't want, and when both wanted - the play was over and the curtain came down"...
    Last edited by hag 2; 10-27-2018 at 10:12 PM.