View Poll Results: Scarlett Johansson's type?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 8.33%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 8.33%
  • SEE (ESFp)

7 58.33%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

2 16.67%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 8.33%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scarlett Johansson

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    @HERO interesting comparison. i think ashton typed them both Ni-EIE, which kind of makes sense.
    Especially considering my new type.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Iris actually be ScarJo in disguise? Hmm.
    Last edited by Park; 03-17-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Can Iris actually be ScarJo in disguise? Hmm.
    So sorry, Park. Not ScarJo, and not even an awesome EP type, like her. She seems more SLE than IEE, to me.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI? She seems introverted.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    SLI? She seems introverted.
    she's hot. maybe sei?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    she's hot. maybe sei?
    She's HOTT. Hmm, I don't know, she doesn't have the warmth to her but she IS very feminine and alluring, so that would maybe make more sense?

EDIT: watched some interviews now, I think SLI.
    Last edited by darya; 03-18-2014 at 11:22 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Park Here is a great interview. She and David Letterman are very companionable, just a couple of sensors sitting around talking.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So hot and so boring.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    @Park Here is a great interview. She and David Letterman are very companionable, just a couple of sensors sitting around talking.
    She seems twitchy and fidgety compared to Letterman who's stiff like a stick. Gives the impression of a somewhat flighty extrovert who needs to be grounded and kept in check/down to earth. And she's been on Letterman like a hundred times ever since she was a little kid, so of course they'd be companionable.
    Last edited by Park; 03-19-2014 at 10:23 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I'm going to sort of return the favor by posting a great debate featuring Stephen Fry, backed up by no one else but his friend and comrade, Mr. Hitchens.

It's a bit long, but has some very interesting moments, especially near the end.
    Yes, long but very interesting, thanks for posting. The Catholic church didn't come out of that debate well at all, if you saw the numbers at the end! It was also interesting to see the dynamic between Fry and Hitchens. Have I seen Hitchens typed as an ESI?.
    And on another note, here is an interesting piece on Scarlett Johansson's childhood poverty:
    :
    When Scarlett Johansson chose her lucrative SodaStream contract over her charity work with Oxfam, it appeared to be an unusual choice.

The 29-year-old issued a strong public statement backing the controversial company which operates in the West Bank, despite Oxfam’s claim that the firm profits from illegal trade that harms Palestinians.

But The Mail on Sunday has learned the clues to her outspoken position may lie in her family’s struggle with money.

The blonde star of The Girl With The Pearl Earring and The Island admits she hankers after wealth and squanders money.

And while she commands huge fees for her film appearances, including a reputed £13 million for Avengers 2, she has also amassed a stable of sponsors, with top-brand firms paying her £3 million a year for acting as an ambassador for their goods.

‘It’s nice to have money. I didn’t grow up with it so it’s nice to have it,’ she told The Mail on Sunday.

‘I’m not at all frugal and I don’t save – to my business manager’s dismay. I like to be generous. I can’t stand people who are tight with their money, it drives me crazy.

‘It’s different if you’re scrimping and saving because you need to, to save up for something. But I cannot stand cheapness.’
    Of her childhood, she said: ‘My father barely made enough to get by. We moved house every year and finally we settled in a housing development for lower-middle-income families.
    'We went to state school and depended on programmes for school lunches and transport.’
    Today the family’s once run-down three-bed apartment in Greenwich Village, bought by Scarlett’s siblings at a discount under a tenants’ right- to-buy scheme, is worth millions thanks to gentrification and the booming property market.
    One neighbour said: ‘Back then, this was a rough area. We called it the Wild West and there wasn’t much money around. It’s all changed now.’

Johansson insists SodaStream provides employment for hundreds of West Bank Palestinians along with Israeli Jews. She said: ‘It supports neighbours working alongside each other, receiving equal pay, equal benefits and equal rights.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2wXXumbat
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, long but very interesting, thanks for posting. The Catholic church didn't come out of that debate well at all, if you saw the numbers at the end!
    Yes, well religion always loses against reason, logic, and common sense. All evil and bigotry falls short when you put religious institutions and their activities under scrutiny. Thankfully, less and less people have the pressing need to believe in primitive man-made fairytales and devote their time and money to these historically despicable cults.

It was also interesting to see the dynamic between Fry and Hitchens. Have I seen Hitchens typed as an ESI?
    Possibly. From what I've learned about his private life and persona so far, he seems more extroverted than the ESI image would suggest, which would point towards Te-LSE, IMO. Either way, I think he's right there at the edge of the Te/Fi axis.

The only reason he might be better suited for Gamma would be his "tough on crime" attitude and unwavering defense of his political and religious views publicly. Deltas tend to be regarded as "softer", or "more forgivable" in general, I guess. An example:

<3 Like a warrior. I can't help but admire his unapologetic honesty and consistency in defending his views and feelings.

And on another note, here is an interesting piece on Scarlett Johansson's childhood poverty
    Interesting article, thanks for posting. Not sure how I feel about the dispute, though. Insufficient info to form an opinion. Her comments on frugality and wealth don't really jive with me. I know it's just a couple of short quotes, but the feeling they leave me with is somewhat repelling.
    Last edited by Park; 03-21-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEE-Fi sp/so 7w6

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Amber; 10-31-2014 at 02:18 PM. Reason: homophobia

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    ESI sx/so
    I don't get that terrifying Fi vibe from her and she seems too relaxed to be ESI. She seems more EP.

I also don't get that "cooler than thou" vibe that I get from SEEs. They just affect me that way. I don't think Gamma.

I can totally see her as my activity partner. When she noticed that Parisians were not yielding to her walking style, as is done in NYC, she decided just to barge into them. And admitted that she didn't feel bad about it, hence not IEE. (Sorry @Park.)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What the hell to my previous typing ? Anyway, I think she's Beta rational, most likely LSI, 3w4 sp/so (although her VI kinda confuses me for the stackings ). I also think Taylor Swift is her identical.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I still think ESI>SEE

E 7 could be it.

"I'm a little bit of an adult and still a bit of a kid. I hope I never lose enthusiasm for things like road trips and Cheerios."

"I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape."

"Contrary to popular belief, I'm not promiscuous. There does seem to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow — which is not to say that I'm not open-minded about sex."
    (lol)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang, the typings for this woman are like darts thrown all over a barroom wall. None of them are landing in the same place.

She's always been hard for me to figure out.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's 3w4 (although kinda seems like 9w8 sometimes).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"I went through this realization that acting, at its heart, is the ability to manipulate your own emotions" Scarlett Johansson

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote's SEI :)

caregiver, xSFx club, irrational.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely seems like an Fe creative. Matchpoint seemed like a troubled ENTp-Ti, IXFp-Fe interaction. I was on the fence between INFp and ISFp. Found these quotes interesting... "I don't do damsel in distress very well. It's hard for me to play a victim." "I just want to work on things that are really hard, and when I'm not working on things that are really hard, I want to hang out with people I like to be with, and that's it." "I went through this realization that acting, at its heart, is the ability to manipulate your own emotions." "I'm happiest when I have something to focus my energy on." Think these seem a bit more ISFp than INFp.
    Last edited by Suomea; 06-16-2015 at 01:14 AM.
    Suomea

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely not IEE. Maybe SEE. Maybe SLE.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe creative where?
    Ij is obvious I think, so ISTj imo.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like her for her support of Zionism/Sodastream and she just instinctively annoys me. First instinct is to say SEE.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I doubt SEI but is more possible than SLI, she's too loud and extroverted, no Fe PoLR. Seems sensor. I'd say Alpha SF or LSE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni 9w8(or 7w8) sx/sp

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    sx/sp
    Not likely.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And All That Jazz

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From green mermaid to black widow.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I watched this movie with my Supervisor ex-wife and I thought that Scarlett's relationship with Bill was painful to see.

In these scenes, Scarlett often looks and acts like my LII sister. Sometimes she seems like an ILE, and sometimes she seems like an SEI-Fe.

Whichever specific type she is, I think she's Alpha.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)