Let's have a discussion about these.

In particular, let's start with ******.

My views with regard to anti-Semitism thus succumbed to the passage of time, and this was my greatest transformation of all.

It cost me the greatest inner soul struggles, and only after months of battle between my reason and my sentiments did my reason begin to emerge victorious. Two years later, my sentiment had followed my reason, and from then on became its most loyal guardian and sentinel.

At the time of this bitter struggle between spiritual education and cold reason, the visual instruction of the Vienna streets had performed invaluable services. There came a time when I no longer, as in the first days, wandered blindly through the mighty city; now with open eyes I saw not only the buildings but also the people.

Once, as I was strolling through the Inner City, I suddenly encountered an apparition in a black caftan and black hair locks. Is this a Jew? was my first thought.

For, to be sure, they had not looked like that in Linz. I observed the man furtively and cautiously, but the longer I stared at this foreign face, scrutinizing feature for feature, the more my first question assumed a new form:
Is this a German?

As always in such cases, I now began to try to relieve my doubts by books. For a few hellers I bought the first antiSemitic pamphlets of my life. Unfortunately, they all proceeded from the supposition that in principle the reader knew or even understood the Jewish question to a certain degree. Besides, the tone for the most part was such that doubts again arose in me, due in part to the dull and amazingly unscientific arguments favoring the thesis.

I relapsed for weeks at a time, once even for months.

The whole thing seemed to me so monstrous, the accusations so boundless, that, tormented by the fear of doing injustice, I again became anxious and uncertain.

Yet I could no longer very well doubt that the objects of my study were not Germans of a special religion, but a people in themselves; for since I had begun to concern myself with this question and to take cognizance of the Jews, Vienna appeared to me in a different light than before. Wherever I went, I began to see Jews, and the more I saw, the more sharply they became distinguished in my eyes from the rest of humanity. Particularly the Inner City and the districts north of the Danube Canal swarmed with a people which even outwardly had lost all resemblance to Germans.
And whatever doubts I may still have nourished were finally dispelled by the attitude of a portion of the Jews themselves.

Among them there was a great movement, quite extensive in Vienna, which came out sharply in confirmation of the national character of the Jews: this was the Zionists.

It looked to be sure, as though only a part of the Jews approved this viewpoint, while the great majority condemned and inwardly rejected such a formulation. But when examined more closely, this appearance dissolved itself into an unsavory vapor of pretexts advanced for mere reasons of expedience, not to say lies. For the so-called liberal Jews did not reject the Zionists as non-Jews, but only as Jews with an impractical, perhaps even dangerous, way of publicly avowing their Jewishness.

Intrinsically they remained unalterably of one piece.
A functional analysis reveals that he always follows with , with , Te: with ... but never with . There is always an intervention by before the consideration of .

We may thus conclude firstly that ****** is an ENFj crosstype, the slave type possessing as its PoLR . Therefore we reckon that ******'s slave is an irrational type of introverted nature, either or . Noting that the base of is always followed by , we conclude that ******'s slave is an INTp.

We know from history that ****** was not a psychologically sane individual. He was the chief instrument in the deaths of more than 80 million people, sufficient basis for a comparison to death itself. Indeed, there is on record a political cartoon portraying ****** as a skeleton weaing a human mask, an incarnation of human desire to die.

We may thus conlude that ****** was a pathological incarnation of the ENFj-INTp type. But rather than idly acknowledge his pathological nature, let us scrutenize his use of the functions for what details we may observe.

The first detail we observe is that the base is always used for -- indeed, always considered an expression of -- matters of aggression. "My views succumbed to the passage of time," "the whole thing seemed to me so monstrous", "when examined more closely... expedience, lies" -- these all indicate the use of personal knowledge as base. This gives us important insights into the nature of pathological types: they are all naturally aggressive people who respond with either aggression or sprituality to all incoming information. Furthermore, we note that the following observations are difficult to argue with -- to wit, "greatest transformation, inner soul struggles", "tormented by fear of doing injustice... became uncertain", "liberal Jews did not reject Zionists as non-Jews, but only impractical in Jewishness" -- and can therefore be described as products of the determinative function; indeed, they express observations of a determined nature. We can conclude therefore that the creative function is not invoked as the second stage of Hiter's information metabolism, nor as that of other pathological types. Instead we observe that pathological information metabolism begins at the personal knowledge function and continues on to the determinative function. As we shall see later, this is not without consequence to their communication with non-pathological types.

Having played their role in infecting determinative conclusions which are otherwise quite sound with instinctual, aggressive information quite detatched from consensus objective observation, we might suppose that the information metabolism pattern for these individuals continues in reverse of that of non-pathological individuals, and a further investigation reveals that this is indeed the case.