0 Thread(s)

Default Natalie Dormer

i would really like to know her type she seems so similar to someone i know
    a couple socionics sites mentioned sei-isfp and fi-isfj

http://socionics.us/wikisocion/User-...s_People.shtml
    http://socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm

http://media.natalie-dormer.org/view...ll-preview-01/
    i think this one is best^

What would best represent you on your own personal sigil?
    Dormer: It’s funny you should say that because I could answer that straightaway. It’s a twist of fate. When I was a little girl, my grandfather who I was very close to used to grow yellow roses. He had yellow roses growing all the way up his drive. I remember watching him [raise] them when I was a little girl. I always used to joke when I was playing Ann Boleyn — the Tudor roses are white and red because they’re the amalgamation of the two houses during the civil war in England — I used to say, “The roses are in my life because of The Tudors, but I love yellow roses.” And it was just a twist of fate that the Tyrell’s sigil is the yellow rose. I took it as a sign at the time that I was destined to play Margaery because I’ve always had a thing for yellow roses. Now I actually have one as a sigil. It was a twist of fate.''

''She's one of the few actresses I've met in my life - and I've worked with a bunch of them - who knows how to use every single inch of herself.'' -costar

I know people think that acting is not quite the occupation of grown-ups, but it is actually the ultimate learning process: You get a multitude of experiences, all for the price of one life."

I’ve always been a black sheep. That’s a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else."

"Ive got a soft spot for really cheesy 1980s ballads by Pat Benatar and Foreigner. When I’m having my make-up put on at 6am and I need to be warmed up gently, it’s always Ella Fitzgerald or Nina Simone."

"I danced from the age of three. I was always in amateur dramatics and I did a lot of public speaking. So when I told my family I was going to be an actress....well it was like when your camp best friend tells you he's gay and you're trying really hard to look surprised. Even so, it was one of the worst years of my life. I was an Usher at 'The Lion King'. I was an office temp - the epitome of spiritual bankruptcy - and even a cocktail waitress... sorry, a mixologist. I can still free-pour a double vodka."

"Early on in the first series, I was very green, but my role, my power, and my confidence grew along with Anne Boleyn's. We came of age at the same time."

“You can really sink your teeth into it. I found the experience of her execution incredibly harrowing. It was very upsetting. I had to do all the lines, and as I was saying them, I got the feeling I was saying goodbye to a character. And, of course, you have to deal with the obvious sympathy and empathy to the historical figure. I was a real crucible of emotions for those few days. Which is a gift. Because when you’re holding a draft, a mirror up to life as humbly as we can, it’s one of the greatest opportunities we can be given, to deal with mortality. I felt very, very privileged and very, very grateful to have that experience.”

I love all history because it’s storytelling. But, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Tudor dynasty. It comes from having studied a significant length of it so thoroughly for the show. So many defining characteristics in British identity originate from those years - political, religious, artistic, military.''

Read Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Winnie-the-Pooh. Read them again now as an adult. A lot would have gone over your head the first time around I promise you.''
    Last edited by cassann; 04-26-2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: more info updated

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI; observe the varied emotional facial expressions.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you! i'm glad someone responded to this thread

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about her outside of the video you posted and watching some extras of The Tudors, so my typing is just a guess....maybe SLE?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dont know but I think her character in the tudors TV show is definatly INFp.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI - she has that very concretely focused look in her eyes of se-creative, though the character she plays in game of thrones is probably sei

edit: ESI-Se 3w2

edit: very similar to demonstrative sensing photos

lol she uses body language a lot in her interviews to "speak" to the audience

Last edited by silke; 07-13-2014 at 08:27 AM.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE maybe? Hard to say, but she doesn't feel SEI.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, this is the type of girl, that in real life, I would get an insane crush over. I sense a painful rejection coming after I try to get to know her. I type her my benefactor, an Fe-IEI.

EDIT she could be something else. She does have a weird intense stare, untypical of IEIs - and untypical of SEIs.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, but I get drooly watching her in Tudors and GoT. Her face is so weird, but so hypnotic.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

polikujm says she's Fi
    Also that she's ESI and so is her character.
    "her presence has Fi written all over it"

(Personally, I wouldn't know her from Adam.)
    [No; I probably would.]

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    polikujm says she's Fi
    Also that she's ESI and so is her character.
    "her presence has Fi written all over it"

(Personally, I wouldn't know her from Adam.)
    [No; I probably would.]
    My first guess was IEE-Fi.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The character she plays in GOT is SEI

I don't know her type since she seems like a really good actress.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From what I remember watching GoT "she" was pretty focused on pleasing people and winning their trust by doing so.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

edit: ESI-Se 3w2
    I agree (I initially thought 3w4 for her, but 3w2 makes sense. She also looks a bit like Taylor Swift facially wise, another 3w2).

Anyway, what's your take on her stacking?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie Dormer - Introverted

Last edited by khcs; 09-17-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always really been drawn to her

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to vibe type for once. Not invested in this enough to go beyond it.

She vibes like me a lot...that cool, soft, graceful, and elegant exterior, yet piercing eyes that expose a fierce fire inside. That "still waters run deep" type of calm surface with passionate interior. I mean, 99.999% of the time, this is the same sort of expression I have on my own face. Her gaze is very Se. Going to go with ESI-Se.

"I don't run from monsters. they run from me." — Natalie Dormer

"Like a flower made of iron"

Also similar to:

Again: cool exterior, yet spicy, giving the sense that there's something not quite so cool or gentle beneath it all. "You should see me in a crown, I'm gonna run this nothing town..."
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 02-17-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lunacik View Post
    Going to vibe type for once. Not invested in this enough to go beyond it.

She vibes like me a lot...that cool, soft, graceful, and elegant exterior, yet piercing eyes that expose a fierce fire inside. That "still waters run deep" type of calm surface with passionate interior. I mean, 99.999% of the time, this is the same sort of expression I have on my own face. Her gaze is very Se. Going to go with ESI-Se.
    That's funny, because she is 100% SEI-Fe.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surprised that no one has suggested SLE. I'm getting a shit ton of Se and Fe from her.

On that note, I'd wager that female ST are generally underestimated (on paper) in their ability to use soft skills and maintain femininity

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her and Billie are SEE imo. They take up a lot of physical space.
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post
    Her and Billie are SEE imo. They take up a lot of physical space.
    Resisting the temptation to interpret that literally for the lulz.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    That's funny, because she is 100% SEI-Fe.
    Lol. What are you trying to do here? Like, what is your objective? You know you're full of crap, so what is the point in saying this? Did you even think it through?

If someone could be 100% a type, there would be no need for 99% of these threads. No one would search for types, they'd simply confirm what type they are. Socionics would also be a proven science. You're just being ornery and you know it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. What are you trying to do here? Like, what is your objective? You know you're full of crap, so what is the point in saying this? Did you even think it through?

If someone could be 100% a type, there would be no need for 99% of these threads. No one would search for types, they'd simply confirm what type they are. Socionics would also be a proven science. You're just being ornery and you know it.
    I'm trying to suggest (not particularly to you as it would probably prove futile) that this woman is not ESI-Se, but SEI-Fe. She is pretty clearly this type, as an ESI-Se is different. Anybody, feel free to check out the gallery in my signature.

If you relate strongly to her (assuming it is not another "passing sentiment" of yours) that must mean you are not ESI-Se either, which I (and probably others) had figured out by now, not only due to our clashing, but because there is not enough gamma Fi in you. Please reconsider your type(which is probably some ISxp).

My opinion of your type is based on observation that you display tons of +Te, and the fact that you got SLI on the sociotype test (which is a pretty effective test). I find it hard to believe that you are a -Fi base type, because you are capable of demonstrating quite unpolite and crass behavior, and this is the antithesis of ESI.

Why don't you post a picture or video so you can be VI'ed ? The only evidence you have presented (the sociotype test) doesn't speak in favor of your presupposed type.

Want to mention that I'm not that invested in your retyping, it's just that you do not fit the pattern of what it means to be ESI, and the still present phenomenon of "fake gammas", annoys me. I don't understand what is it that makes so many people mistype as gamma. Do they subconciously know that it's the coolest quadra and are lost in make believe? I have only 1 exponent of each that I’m pretty sure they are/were legit gámmas, and only one of them self-typed as gamma (the ESI typed LSI, another ESI didn't self type, the SEE self-typed EIE, the ILI self-typed LII). /end rant

ETA: I also remember a SEE-Fi and an ILI-Te who were also correctly self-typed. NO ONE ELSE.
    Last edited by roger557; 02-19-2022 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My opinion of your type is based on observation that you display tons of +Te, and the fact that you got SLI on the sociotype test (which is a pretty accurate test).
    OK. In the past, I've also gotten LII, ILI, and a few other types on that test. So what do you think of this?

Not sure where you see Te, but feel free to point it out.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck, I'm turning into Sol or something.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK. In the past, I've also gotten LII, ILI, and a few other types on that test. So what do you think of this?

Not sure where you see Te, but feel free to point it out.
    You cite a lot facts and "official" opinions of things. You also seem unaware of what is appropiate or not to say in a given situation (take note that I have 1D Fi and even I am able to criticize you on this) which is characteristic of Fe polr. You do not react well to Te (neither to Ne, or at least alpha Ne, which probably means you're not ISFp either, but is also congruent with SLI more than ESI due to the fact that you do not seem a Fi base type). You display a surety in your logicsl assertions that is more characteristic of a T type (ESI tend to be more doubtful). And you do not seem to value Se because you do not not respond in Se terms when confronted with it, rather you seem to lose control and throw a fit like a non Se type.

It's strange that your results are all over the place in that test. Do you suffer from identity issues? Either that or poor self-awareness ability that might preclude you from self-assesing such as in a test. Have you ever gotten ESI?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cite a lot facts and "official" opinions of things. You also seem unaware of what is appropiate or not to say in a given situation (take note that I have 1D Fi and even I am able to criticize you on this) which is characteristic of Fe polr. You do not react well to Te (neither to Ne, or at least alpha Ne, which probably means you're not ISFp either, but is also congruent with SLI more than ESI due to the fact that you do not seem a Fi base type). You display a surety in your logicsl assertions that is more characteristic of a T type (ESI tend to be more doubtful). And you do not seem to value Se because you do not not respond in Se terms when confronted with it, rather you seem to loose control and throw a fit like a non Se type.

It's strange that your results are all over the place in that test. Do you suffer from identity issues? Either that or poor self-awareness ability that might preclude you from self-assesing such as in a test.
    No, I do not. I know why my results are all over, but am not inclined to share with you. The point is, that test is not accurate for everyone.

These are all opinions without examples. I'm aware I'm more confident in my logic than stereotypes, and that I don't always have social awareness, but I also know myself, my history, and why that is.

However, part of that is I choose to outright ignore it / give no fucks. Literally Fe ignoring. I just don't value it.

Have you ever considered that perhaps you are unable to see Fi in me because your Fi is low?

Anyway, type me however you want. I can see some of your biases from that post, so I understand now why you think this. It's that, and you not knowing me while I am a complex person, and some of my complexities are throwing you off. I am not questioning my type, so agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 02-20-2022 at 12:55 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I do not. I know why my results are all over, but am not inclined to share with you.
    That's funny because you've shared, and over-shared (IMO) all sort of stuff in public on the forum.

The point is, that test is not accurate for everyone.
    It is accurate a high percentage of the time. Take the simple one and be honest and you will see it gives your type,

These are all opinions without examples. I'm aware I'm more confident in my logic than stereotypes, and that I don't always have social awareness, but I also know myself, my history, and why that is.
    However, part of that is I choose to outright ignore it / give no fucks. Literally Fe ignoring.
    Not how ESI's are about it. Fe ignoring doesn't mean crass or unpolite, or at least not the self-verified ESI's I've met on this forum, or the few I I've met IRL, I have known two ESI-Se's IRL, and neither was unpolite or crass, although one of them, a middle aged woman, is a bit brusque.

This issue could easily be settled by a picture, and if you VI ESI, I will stand corrected. Why are you so reticent to share it? Might you be ugly, or a reptilian, or... ? A man?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's funny because you've shared, and over-shared (IMO) all sort of stuff in public on the forum.
    Yes, I'm aware. I am an open person because I am authentic and give no fucks about social norms. Also other reasons for it. I am aware of my tendency in this, as well as reasons behind it, as well as the personal consequences and benefits of it.

Still don't want to share with you.

It is accurate a high percentage of the time. Take the simple one and be honest and you will see it gives your type,
    I've always been honest about where I was at each given time. As I stated above, I am a complex person. Tests in general tend to miss the mark with some people. Even if it was correct a highpercentage of the time, that doesn't mean it is with everyone or every time.

Not how ESI's are about it. Fe ignoring doesn't mean crass or unpolite, or at least not the self-verified ESI's I've met on this forum, or the few I I've met IRL, I have known two ESI-Se's IRL, and neither was unpolite or crass, although one of them, a middle aged woman, is a bit brusque.
    Not going to bother with this one.

This issue could easily be settled by a picture, and if you VI ESI, I will stand corrected. Why are you so reticent to share it? Might you be ugly, or a reptilian, or... ? A man?
    Yes, I am all of the above. I am also the illuminati. You can find all sorts of triangle shapes in my face, especially with the freckles. It's a dead give away.

VI is such a lame "verification," smh. It's literally the most "because I just think so" reasoning method that exists. It's a typing method that omits all fact based argument completely.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I'm aware. I am an open person because I am authentic and give no fucks about social norms. Also other reasons for it. I am aware of my tendency in this, as well as reasons behind it, as well as the personal consequences and benefits of it.

Still don't want to share with you.

I've always been honest about where I was at each given time. As I stated above, I am a complex person. Tests in general tend to miss the mark with some people. Even if it was correct a highpercentage of the time, that doesn't mean it is with everyone or every time.

Not going to bother with this one.

Yes, I am all of the above. I am also the illuminati. You can find all sorts of triangle shapes in my face, especially with the freckles. It's a dead give away.

VI is such a lame "verification," smh. It's literally the most "because I just think so" reasoning method that exists. It's a typing method that omits all fact based argument completely.
    It is not. The type of a person is imprinted on their physical appeareance, by nigh invisible Ni-esque patterns. Take a look at my gallery.

If you are confessing to being an illuminati, then it is probably better for me to drop this tirade. Don't want any more trouble with you guys.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not. The type of a person is imprinted on their physical appeareance, by nigh invisible Ni-esque patterns. Take a look at my gallery.

If you are confessing to being an illuminati, then it is probably better for me to drop this tirade. Don't want any more trouble with you guys.
    Last time I shared my pics I ended up with some obsessed dude spreading my pics everywhere, acting jealous of my then-bf, etc. So no thanks.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last time I shared my pics I ended up with some obsessed dude spreading my pics everywhere, acting jealous of my then-bf, etc. So no thanks.
    Alright. Keep running the world awesomely like you do, iluminati peoples.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright. Keep running the world awesomely like you do, iluminati peoples.
    Thanks. We reptilians will.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing to see here, move along,

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is the first time I've ever seen Natalie Dormer, but I agree with her being an Fe subtype, except that I see more Ni than anything else. She strongly reminds me, especially in the OP's first video, of an IEI-Fe woman whom I know and have dated. Lots and lots of strong character there, which is something that you can see in a lot of IEI-Fes. Real backbone, very little compromise with her audience. Not SEI-like at all, IMO.