0 Thread(s)

Default Natalie Dormer

i would really like to know her type she seems so similar to someone i know
    a couple socionics sites mentioned sei-isfp and fi-isfj

http://socionics.us/wikisocion/User-...s_People.shtml
    http://socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm

http://media.natalie-dormer.org/view...ll-preview-01/
    i think this one is best^

What would best represent you on your own personal sigil?
    Dormer: It’s funny you should say that because I could answer that straightaway. It’s a twist of fate. When I was a little girl, my grandfather who I was very close to used to grow yellow roses. He had yellow roses growing all the way up his drive. I remember watching him [raise] them when I was a little girl. I always used to joke when I was playing Ann Boleyn — the Tudor roses are white and red because they’re the amalgamation of the two houses during the civil war in England — I used to say, “The roses are in my life because of The Tudors, but I love yellow roses.” And it was just a twist of fate that the Tyrell’s sigil is the yellow rose. I took it as a sign at the time that I was destined to play Margaery because I’ve always had a thing for yellow roses. Now I actually have one as a sigil. It was a twist of fate.''

''She's one of the few actresses I've met in my life - and I've worked with a bunch of them - who knows how to use every single inch of herself.'' -costar

I know people think that acting is not quite the occupation of grown-ups, but it is actually the ultimate learning process: You get a multitude of experiences, all for the price of one life."

I’ve always been a black sheep. That’s a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else."

"Ive got a soft spot for really cheesy 1980s ballads by Pat Benatar and Foreigner. When I’m having my make-up put on at 6am and I need to be warmed up gently, it’s always Ella Fitzgerald or Nina Simone."

"I danced from the age of three. I was always in amateur dramatics and I did a lot of public speaking. So when I told my family I was going to be an actress....well it was like when your camp best friend tells you he's gay and you're trying really hard to look surprised. Even so, it was one of the worst years of my life. I was an Usher at 'The Lion King'. I was an office temp - the epitome of spiritual bankruptcy - and even a cocktail waitress... sorry, a mixologist. I can still free-pour a double vodka."

"Early on in the first series, I was very green, but my role, my power, and my confidence grew along with Anne Boleyn's. We came of age at the same time."

“You can really sink your teeth into it. I found the experience of her execution incredibly harrowing. It was very upsetting. I had to do all the lines, and as I was saying them, I got the feeling I was saying goodbye to a character. And, of course, you have to deal with the obvious sympathy and empathy to the historical figure. I was a real crucible of emotions for those few days. Which is a gift. Because when you’re holding a draft, a mirror up to life as humbly as we can, it’s one of the greatest opportunities we can be given, to deal with mortality. I felt very, very privileged and very, very grateful to have that experience.”

I love all history because it’s storytelling. But, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Tudor dynasty. It comes from having studied a significant length of it so thoroughly for the show. So many defining characteristics in British identity originate from those years - political, religious, artistic, military.''

Read Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Winnie-the-Pooh. Read them again now as an adult. A lot would have gone over your head the first time around I promise you.''
    Last edited by cassann; 04-26-2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: more info updated