Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calculator of Reinin Dichotomies Now ONLINE;)))

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Calculator of Reinin Dichotomies Now ONLINE;)))

Here is the translation of my presentation speech!
    Let's start your lesson using the Calculator Reynin’s dichotomy. First you must enter values for some of you suggested scales. Values can be entered in two ways: using the slider or by manually clicking on the special cell. Values choose wisely! Remember that each percentage exhibited exactly the implied warranty of Socionics, which he claimed Typing exact percentage of cases. Explain each meaningful percentage of what and where you have been took - because that is the way to achieve accurate typing.
    After entering the values - click the "Calculate" - and the program will give you the answer.
    Note that moving the slider - you can not establish the accuracy higher than 95%. This can only be done by clicking on a special cell, as if hinting that achieve accuracy above 95% - is not easy
    Now, I'll demonstrate how to increase the number of defined dichotomies as well as their accuracy is achieved by improving the overall accuracy of the final version - the main advantage of using dichotomy Reynin’s!
    https://isocionics.com/library/reini...omy/reinincalc
    https://isocionics.com/file_archive/...einincalc2.htm
    Download can be found here:

Once downloaded, Excel-file - allow to use "macros do not disable macros." If this menu does not appear go to: Tools-Macro-Security, select Medium security level, and then restart Excel. Then dialogvoe menu should always appear.

author:
    Author: Yaroslav V. Polozov, Neganov Yuri Ivanovich, Alyaksandr Rybak.
    Translated from the language Pascal (DOS-version) in Excel and create a visual interface -
    Bobin Andrey (at sots.forumah - deepexp),

09/08/2011
    Last edited by Yaaroslav; 03-08-2023 at 11:38 AM. Reason: I had updated my site and need to change links

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is all in Russian?

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but for a special reward I can do in English $))))))

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's quite interesting, Yaaroslav, indeed. Especially since you can just change 2 dichotomies while leaving the rest as 50/50 and you still obtain a probability estimate. Thanks for the contribution.

It can be used as a very good basis for typing. Oftentimes, people can be very uncertain about many of their original jungian dichotomies, but might identify strongly with one or two reinin. So, combining the two approaches, we can almost always reach a probabilistic diagnosis that excludes a large part of the socion, at the very least.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaroslav View Post
    Yes, but for a special reward I can do in English $))))))
    Haha fat chance mate!

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So has anyone run the program out of curiosity? Does it have a key-logger?

I shall wait like an owl and learn from other's mistakes.
    Code:
     |\_____/|
     |[o] [o]|
     |   V   |
     |       |
    -ooo---ooo-

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And now, count up (in the distant future) will argue two Socionists: one insists on the release of type 1, the second version to type 2. It is assumed that they have a fairly accurate assessment of the criteria (this is certainly not the reality of Socionics nowdays! But this should be seeking), which they enjoyed. Who is closer to the truth? - That's it for tasks such calculator RD (which in turn can be also modified by other criteria) - is a tool to solve these contradictions.
    Also a calculator will be a measure of OS quality: Let there be a standard adopted on the basis of which a version of TIM would have been deemed official if the version is determined with an accuracy not lower than, say 95%. of course: how to achieve this accuracy a lot, because of variety of techniques, so that does not inhibit any of Socionists, which Preferred one or another technique - the calculator could be a useful tool by which each of Socionists could prove to her, but eventually come to reliable conclusions.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    That's quite interesting, Yaaroslav, indeed. Especially since you can just change 2 dichotomies while leaving the rest as 50/50 and you still obtain a probability estimate. Thanks for the contribution.

It can be used as a very good basis for typing. Oftentimes, people can be very uncertain about many of their original jungian dichotomies, but might identify strongly with one or two reinin. So, combining the two approaches, we can almost always reach a probabilistic diagnosis that excludes a large part of the socion, at the very least.
    I think you need to understand the main idea: that reliably accurate typing is to provide a logical proof of redundancy. This calculator - a tool for its measurement and comparison.
    I suggest everyone do it, "the official measure."
    Second you need to understand that - is that at this point in Socionics is no any (we are talking about the simple rules) criterion, which would ensure the accuracy of close to 100%.

Provides high accuracy of any rules or perform complex to ensure logic redundancy in the proof of simple rules. (These are the two ways to achieve high accuracy of typing, the first achievement in some basis of dichotomies, each with 95%, or receipt of a large number of dichotomies at the level of average quality (average 80%) - and both can provide the resulting high accuracy, but quantity of labor as a whole will be the same Ie: large)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

J'ai une question s'il vous plaît. Pourquoi votre avatar d'une femelle?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yaaroslav I probably understand socionics better than you. Don't try to lecture me - especially given that I actually SUPPORT your calculator.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Her mane is Aki-zeta5 in the game "Sid Mayer's Alpha Centauri: The Alien Crossfire" http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ptitlenhy07uuq
    She is the Leader of the Rationalistic faction - the most closest to my own philosophy in socionics. I also sympathize to Prohor Zakharov (The Scientist) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Mei...lien_Crossfire http://alphacentauri.us/Factions/cyborg.html http://alphacentauri.us/Factions/uni.html
    PS:
    OMG!!! What's happened with my favourite game?!! I Could send you the more informative links but they are not exist!!! The Whole world doesn't respect me and my ideals!!!

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neat! It looks handy. I'll have to check it out.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spam my inbox, get ignored.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LOL
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't this the same as:
    http://socionics.org/test/reinincalc.asp

?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    No, and I can explain Why?
    Actually the history of creating of my calculator was begin since acquaintance with this calculator in 2006. But, after few calculations I realised that, there is something goes wrong!!!
    The problem is: Calculator calculates wrong!
    Here is the Example
    Enter: 100% to Jung Basis for the ENTP
    75% Rest dichotomies for the ESTP
    Result - 30% ESTP, 9% ENTP and ets.
    Here is the screenshot on for the free version which do the same way of the calculations:
    http://aki-zeta-5.fotoplex.ru/Reinincalc/photo96619/
    - This is nonsense!!!
    The logical sense of dichotomy, which was identified with accuracy 100% - is the absolute truth, so if you consider that you have been mistake when you identified dichotomy with a 100% accuracy - that means you didn't identified it with 100% accuracy. You have been mistake also when you identified the accuracy.
    If you will use my version - you will not face such troubles:
    When you will enter 100% Basis Jung for the ENTP, and 75% for the ESTP - the answer will still be: ENTP 100%
    Also if you would enter for example: dichotomy: QuesTIM - DeclaTIM: 100% DeclaTIM - the answer would be 6,25 - to all types, Because - that means that you have been made a fatal mistake

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Of course!!! My calculator is a F...ng cool!!!)))!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's correct, just look at all those people in this thread saying it is facking great. I'm going to give you an advice, free of charge Yaaroslav. PM the shit out of them, I know they're just waiting for your new product.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calculator seems handy if you're trying to type by using Reinin Dichotomies, just another thing to have lying around, and makes it more quantifiable, which is important given there are 15 of them. I have bothered to translate everything into English, although I'd be reluctant to give up typing by quadra and by general "vibe" in addition to the Reinins.

That being said, calculator-promotion-spam = bad.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Calculator seems handy if you're trying to type by using Reinin Dichotomies, just another thing to have lying around, and makes it more quantifiable, which is important given there are 15 of them. I have bothered to translate everything into English, although I'd be reluctant to give up typing by quadra and by general "vibe" in addition to the Reinins.

That being said, calculator-promotion-spam = bad.
    I also thought about quadras, clubs, temperaments and other tetratomies. I had also thought about aspect in Model A, also about TIM signs. I imagine myself how these calculations would be added to my algorithm and, I can do it (For special reward$))). But there is the methodological problem in socionics which cause lots of difficulties when you entering numbers. The main problem is:
    1) When you entering the numbers - you must be objective: you must guarantee that - in the similar cases you would be right in the declared percentage. Question: How can you experimentally prove it? Nowadays the situation in socionics - lots of chaos. It is very hard. When you use dichotomy, and have very small database(which also demand few iterations: not all of considered as the "true" typed persons are really true - some of them also demand correction of typing. Everything, what can we say about of "true-typed" database - is that the accuracy is much higher than most of others typed persons) of true typed person - it is the simplest way do determine the accuracy - is using the Dichotomies - then you will demand at least 9 different types in the "true typed" database.(It is also works when you have to check the when are you going to check the validity of sign: For example: the description of dichotomy told that these signs are part of dichotomy, when truly - first pole - is the part of tetratomy second - nothing matters - You don't know that, and you don't know where. But when you have at least 9 different types(and a few people in your database for every type) - you have enough experimental data to be objective when you entering the value of accuracy. You need to chose just two stable conditions: True and False ). When would you use the tetratomy(or harder sign) - you would require at least 13(or more) different "true typed" persons (and few persons for every type) in database to ensure its validity its sign. It is also requires more work to clear "informational noises" - the signs which means absolute nothing.
    So that's why dichotomies - are the simplest way to solve the problem of accuracy in socionics.
    2) Bad scientific discipline from most of socionists: for entering value in tetratomies ( or much harder signs) - no one asks himself: what percentage of mistake for the rest 3(or more) "false" cases. These conditions became for me taking a decision to consider useless more harder signs than the dichotomies. All signs which were belong to someone tetratomies(or harder) but fell short of its effectiveness (which are just several) were translated for into the most look like dichotomies - as a set of additional bonus to preliminary estimates.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention! Attention! English version is now available!
    http://www.happylife.kiev.ua/enrcalc.html
    Attention! Attention! English version is now available!

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The above post is in large red text.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you both for bumping this thread, especially Yaaroslav. I don't know whether you're aware or not but I'm writing a book on socionics about socionics, Yaaroslav. I just wanted to thank you for being a fine example and pioneer in this field of study. Point is, I can get to others on this site through you and write really lengthy paragraphs about them in my book.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, this is really weird. I took that test and expected some over-simplified and superficial result like in that short test on socionics.org.

But I got this:

I have never had such a clear result and I didn't even choose every dichotomy according to the SLI's profile. I rated "intuitive" very high along with some other things that don't really fit the SLI type but myself.
    Is this just a coincidence or have others made a similar experience?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention! Now added translation of my presentation speech!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    No coincidence there, it does work. You just have to know what you're doing, as in, have knowledge about Reinin.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like this test.

I don't like many things.

5 stars for you *****

Post Edit: Would you mind if I souped it up a little?
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 11-03-2011 at 01:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With so many dichotomies, it's really easy to isolate a type if you have say two strong ones and three mild ones.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

Post Edit: Would you mind if I souped it up a little?
    Not understood this expression

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    With so many dichotomies, it's really easy to isolate a type if you have say two strong ones and three mild ones.
    What do you mean: isolate a type?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you mean: isolate a type?
    FDG is very cryptic, that Ni is overwhelming. He said, keep it in solitary confinement until type's behaviour won't change.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not understood this expression
    I want to take the excel sheet and make it more attractive.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

three cheers for the Yaaroslav!

Anyways, like I said in PM, I'd love it if you got this fully functional online; me and my fellow GNU/Linux users (or anyone else without access to Microsoft Excel, for that matter) would be able to use the calculator; else, the macros break down, and pushing the buttons does nothing when the calculator's used in OpenOffice or Gnumeric...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Scripting Framework error occured while running the UNKNOWN script UNKNOWN.

Basically what woofl said

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    three cheers for the Yaaroslav!

Anyways, like I said in PM, I'd love it if you got this fully functional online; me and my fellow GNU/Linux users (or anyone else without access to Microsoft Excel, for that matter) would be able to use the calculator; else, the macros break down, and pushing the buttons does nothing when the calculator's used in OpenOffice or Gnumeric...
    I'm using OpenOffice here, and getting the same thing. From what I can tell, the problem with the Russian version seems to have something to do with the Cyrillic letters in the module's script, which OpenOffice doesn't understand. I haven't looked at the translated version, but I'm guessing it's the same problem.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I haven't looked at the translated version, but I'm guessing it's the same problem.
    Yeah, I also tried it with OpenOffice first and I got the same error. But I have an older version of excel which I could use to run the test. Hosting the whole thing online would probably best like woofwoolf said.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I want to take the excel sheet and make it more attractive.
    Ok Let it be so!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Okay, this is really weird. I took that test and expected some over-simplified and superficial result like in that short test on socionics.org.

But I got this:

I have never had such a clear result and I didn't even choose every dichotomy according to the SLI's profile. I rated "intuitive" very high along with some other things that don't really fit the SLI type but myself.
    What values have you been entered?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What values have you been entered?
    I entered something like this:

I tried to reconstruct it, these values don't create exactly the same result, but it's basically the same. I have maximized all those I'm totally sure of. My post was not meant as a complaint, since it fits my self-typing, I'm satisfied with the result.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast