Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calculator of Reinin Dichotomies Now ONLINE;)))

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    I entered something like this:

I tried to reconstruct it, these values don't create exactly the same result, but it's basically the same. I have maximized all those I'm totally sure of. My post was not meant as a complaint, since it fits my self-typing, I'm satisfied with the result.
    That's good that you playing with my calculator. But currently the professional use of the calculator requires of arguments: where did you get these numbers?
    This applies especially to if you enter the value exactly Reinin dichotomies.
    For example: Do you think that we have achieved high levels of accuracy with respect to the dichotomy QuesTIM - DeklaTIM? Then justify it practically!
    To prove something you must use the etalon database(and also keep in mind that the etalon database have also little chance to consist inside it mistake).
    Remember! Not all dichotomies were discovered in the same quality as the dichotomy of Jung basis. So you must realize that the real professional socionist would let the slider placed in the center if not sure, did identified this dichotomy or not.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How on earth can somebody be a professional at socionics? What possible business model could you make where socionics is at the center of operations and still get a reliable source of income?

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    How on earth can somebody be a professional at socionics? What possible business model could you make where socionics is at the center of operations and still get a reliable source of income?
    TROLL!!!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atention!
    I had just updated my site. Links are changed!

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Edit: I chose more decisive because once I make up my mind it is hard to change it. I hope I understood the meaning right.

Last edited by Aylen; 07-05-2014 at 08:58 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    That's quite interesting, Yaaroslav, indeed. Especially since you can just change 2 dichotomies while leaving the rest as 50/50 and you still obtain a probability estimate. Thanks for the contribution.

It can be used as a very good basis for typing. Oftentimes, people can be very uncertain about many of their original jungian dichotomies, but might identify strongly with one or two reinin. So, combining the two approaches, we can almost always reach a probabilistic diagnosis that excludes a large part of the socion, at the very least.
    Interesting perspective. Sounds well-thought and scientific.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do you people do this? Which link is the correct one?

@Aylen, please help

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post

@Aylen, please help
    http://happylife.kiev.ua/file_archiv...reinincalc.htm

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen, please help
    Aylen's links are the correct ones. She knows all Reinin schemes for everyone here, so ask her to illuminate you about your own life and personality.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen, please help
    The link that Olly provided is the one I used. I just screenshot my results since they did not format correctly when I tried to copy and paste. I am aware you were not asking me how to answer the questions.

But Rose often gives good advice so you may want to listen to her on this one.

Aylen's links are the correct ones. She knows all Reinin schemes for everyone here, so ask her to illuminate you about your own life and personality.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    The link that Olly provided is the one I used. I just screenshot my results since they did not format correctly when I tried to copy and paste. I am aware you were not asking me how to answer the questions.

But Rose often gives good advice so you may want to listen to her on this one.
    That wasn't advice, I was just being sarcastic and passive-aggressive. At the same time. And my name is not Rose btw, don't try to baptize me. You can express an opinion while attempting to type me, but that's about it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    That wasn't advice, I was just being sarcastic and passive-aggressive. At the same time. And my name is not Rose btw, don't try to baptize me. You can express an opinion while attempting to type me, but that's about it.
    Apparently my own sarcasm was lost on you.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ofc now I've figured out that I've fucked up the merry-serious dichotomy - I'm extremely merry and not serious, so yeah, nevermind the results

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Apparently my own sarcasm was lost on you.
    I don't like you and we have nothing in common. Find yourself new users to stalk (hopefully someone you admire).

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@rosewood how did you manage to mistype yourself into anything but ILI at first

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@rosewood how did you manage to mistype yourself into anything but ILI at first
    The same goes for you. When I post pics and video to offer you something else for typing or when I fill in the Member's Questionnaire , you can come up with opinions. Until then, go comment on other users. What I type is my problem and that's still in process. Go check Holon's thread, there's much more material there.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't like you and we have nothing in common. Find yourself new users to stalk (hopefully someone you admire).
    I wouldn't put an ounce of energy into disliking you. I see you as nothing other than a small irritation.

Stalking huh? Who is quoting me all over the forum? I agree though...I would rather interact with someone I admire. Ciao...

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post

c'est la vie

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The same goes for you. When I post pics and video to offer you something else for typing or when I fill in the Member's Questionnaire , you can come up with opinions. Until then, go comment on other users. What I type is my problem and that's still in process. Go check Holon's thread, there's much more material there.
    Oh the irony of you calling me a bitch. Nevermind, I will not talk to you again. God bless your boyfriend.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh the irony of you calling me a bitch. Nevermind, I will not talk to you again. God bless your boyfriend.
    I just said I profoundly dislike you. That has nothing to do with your human quality. I do like others, though, my bf included. Let him be, he's a grown-up, can take care of himself.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

is there a story i am missing?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just said I profoundly dislike you. That has nothing to do with your human quality. I do like others, though, my bf included. Let him be, he's a grown-up, can take care of himself.
    I was just worried about the poor guy, since you seemed to be so concerned about my ability to enchant LSI's.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was just worried about the poor guy, since you seemed to be so concerned about my ability to enchant LSI's.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.
    Not your style. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Type-my-cousin
    Yes, the Fi is mutual, but I don't feel the need to put up a show.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Horror.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not your style. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Type-my-cousin
    Yes, the Fi is mutual, but I don't feel the need to put up a show.
    Ok we will stop now, but I wasn't putting on any show. I completely forgot about your friendly remark about me in my first thread (didn't even know it was you till recently - i think because you've changed your avatar or your name or smthng) and I don't hold grudges for long.

Plus my hate for people is impulsive and fleeting - if they are just remotely nice I tend to forget how they were before. So when I said I liked you I wasn't lying. Not everybody in this world is as bitter and hateful as you.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok we will stop now, but I wasn't putting on any show. I completely forgot about your friendly remark about me in my first thread (didn't even know it was you till recently - i think because you've changed your avatar or your name or smthng) and I don't hold grudges for long.

Plus my hate for people is impulsive and fleeting - if they are just remotely nice I tend to forget how they were before. So when I said I liked you I wasn't lying. Not everybody in this world is as bitter and hateful as you.
    I don't hate you, I only dislike you. And you forget I'm not an emotivist and a positivist like you. And my spider senses for people are very acute. Not fleeting. Hope everything is clear now and you won't keep on professing silly things or liking my posts for no reason.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't hate you, I only dislike you. And you forget I'm not an emotivist and a positivist like you. And my spider senses for people are very acute. Not fleeting. Hope everything is clear now and you won't keep on professing silly things or liking my posts for no reason.
    When in the hell did I like your posts for no reason? I clicked likes because I liked your posts or agreed with them (I like your typings in general). Do you think you're so important that I'm your groupie or smthng.

Maybe if you were a hot guy, but for a ILI girl over the internet...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Nope

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't hold grudges for long.
    Neither do I but I won't offer water to a dead horse either.

The Flow of Feeling

Consider the proposition that feelings are like water. Picture any given feeling as a flow of clear, cold water, rippling through the body, in continuous motion.

In people whose boundaries are thinner, that flow is quicker and more direct. In people who have thicker boundaries, the flow is slower and less direct. Remember, though, that each one of us is psychosomatic – that is, our minds and our bodies are effectively one. Given the differences inherent in boundary type, we can imagine that the stream of feeling will meander different places, and cause different effects, from person to person. In one person, it may pool in a particular locale or ripple over into a tributary. In another person, it may cascade freely. In a third person, the flow may be dammed up.

An especially thin boundary person will seem to be highly sensitive, reactive, even “flighty” because his or her feelings flow quickly through the organism. An especially thick boundary person will, in contrast, appear aloof, imperturbable, even “dull” because his or her feelings proceed more slowly. And while some feelings are wont to register in our awareness, others – the more intensive or threatening kind – can be shunted aside, repressed or denied.
    http://www.youremotionaltype.com/emo...th/energy.html

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Neither do I but I won't offer water to a dead horse either.

The Flow of Feeling

Consider the proposition that feelings are like water. Picture any given feeling as a flow of clear, cold water, rippling through the body, in continuous motion.

In people whose boundaries are thinner, that flow is quicker and more direct. In people who have thicker boundaries, the flow is slower and less direct. Remember, though, that each one of us is psychosomatic – that is, our minds and our bodies are effectively one. Given the differences inherent in boundary type, we can imagine that the stream of feeling will meander different places, and cause different effects, from person to person. In one person, it may pool in a particular locale or ripple over into a tributary. In another person, it may cascade freely. In a third person, the flow may be dammed up.

An especially thin boundary person will seem to be highly sensitive, reactive, even “flighty” because his or her feelings flow quickly through the organism. An especially thick boundary person will, in contrast, appear aloof, imperturbable, even “dull” because his or her feelings proceed more slowly. And while some feelings are wont to register in our awareness, others – the more intensive or threatening kind – can be shunted aside, repressed or denied.
    http://www.youremotionaltype.com/emo...th/energy.html
    The saddest thing is, I feel hate extremely quickly and strongly, but I'm completely calm right now, not even close to hate or even active dislike. That's how little feeling she arouses in me. Must be the dullnes effect described above.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, strange. Also, I only gave preferences for yielding/obstinate, farsighted/carefree, constructive/emotive, judicious/decisive, negative/positive, and asking/declaring.

Screen shot 2014-07-06 at 11.08.03 AM.png

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first time I took the test, I got the following results:

INTj: 27.60%

ESFp: 26.52%

ENFj: 18.23%

ISTp: 17.51%

INTp: 1.71%

ESTp: 1.71%

INFj: 1.64%

These are the results I got when I took it a second time:

INTj: 79.58%

INTp: 4.92%

ENFj: 4.92%

ESTp: 4.92%

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This calculator is very interesting. I may take a look at the source later and see if I can make any sense of the methodology, as I think it very well demonstrates the interdependence that higher tier Reinin dichotomies have on lower tier ones.

I think if one could take this seemingly sophisticated and interconnected method of scoring and also come up with accurate and relatable questions for each dichotomy, self-evaluation based on Reinin dichotomies could have high degrees of efficacy.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This was quite helpful, when I finally got to understand at least half of Reinin traits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast