6 Thread(s)

I love this. It describes me so well.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't get very far into this before wanting to vomit. As if EII women have to be quiet, well-behaved, demure, and dedicated to housework... oh, and also obedient, apparently.

-------------------------------------

*finishes the article*

*quietly sets down her keyboard and goes to unearth her flamethrower*
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, even the SLE description fits me better

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...STp-by-Beskova
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is at fault, then?

I fit the EII description very well

Maritsa, you know what to do.
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-29-2012 at 09:56 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I didn't get very far into this before wanting to vomit. As if EII women have to be quiet, well-behaved, demure, and dedicated to housework... oh, and also obedient, apparently.

-------------------------------------

*finishes the article*

*quietly sets down her keyboard and goes to unearth her flamethrower*
    we are....very obedient
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a cleaned up version of the male/female type descriptions on wikisocion? If so they did a good job making it read like actual English.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/96e6zks

Please, please tell me this is satire.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at this very classic example, Maria Shriver for years was not ALLOWED to wear pants because Arnold wouldn't let her and she OBAYED very civilly.

It's an example of not caring or emphasizing your own will so much so that you don't care about materialistic presentations nor do you influence others or want to necessarily do so. So, you let others influence your decisions with regards to certain aspects of your life.

LSE are proud, authoritarian, controlling. So, you need to have a certain "mildness" not meekness to your approach; a certain calm and rational manner, so to say. We're very patient, calm (unlike SEE who are a bit more fun/funny upbeat and energetic) and so we can put up with a lot but we are human and we have limits too; cross that limit and you may never return. That's not being mean, it's being consistent and upfront.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

FDG is going to take care of all those obsessions. Pick me as well, FDG. Pick me. Pick me. Meow, meow, meow, cluck. Haha!
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-30-2012 at 12:52 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Look at this very classic example, Maria Shriver for years was not ALLOWED to wear pants because Arnold wouldn't let her and she OBAYED very civilly.
    lol, if it's your goal to live in a asymmetric relationship and be treated like a dog by your husband, there are certainly enough assholes around who would love to assume this role. A halfway decent guy would not even think of not letting his wife wear pants.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    A halfway decent guy would not even think of not letting his wife wear pants.
    You got that right. Wearing any kind of clothing is just absurd.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the derail, but this is just too much...
    At the end of the FAQ, they adopted Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics and replaced "robot" with "wife" (and some others too). They included a reference at the end, but it's still ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Laws of Robotics View Post
    1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rules View Post
    1. A wife may not injure her husband or, through inaction, allow her husband to come to harm or discomfort.
    2. A wife must obey and serve any orders given to her by her husband, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3. A wife must protect her own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
    EDIT: Actually, they may took it directly from the novel in which the "perfect" wives are, indeed, robots. I didn't know the story. Now it sounds even more like a hoax, but idk.
    Last edited by Pa3s; 09-30-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At the end of the FAQ, they adopted Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics and replaced "robot" with "wife" (and some others too). They included a reference at the end, but it's still ridiculous.
    Isn't that the guy whom I saw typed some Ti beast or something or at least some kind of alpha/beta in this respect? I can be wrong, though, didn't bother to run a check myself so I can't say for sure, but judging by his fantasies on robots and what he did answer to how did he become such expert in field of robotics, he answered, I quote:

Alas, I am not an expert, and I never have been. I don't know how robots work in any but the vaguest way – For that matter, I don't know how a computer works in any but the vaguest way, either. I have never worked with either robots or computers, and I don't know any details about how robots or computers are currently being used in industry.
    And it is ridiculous. Hmm, anyway, thanks for reminding me. Im going to put my fangs into it.

Aren't you technophilic yourself, Pa3s?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol, if it's your goal to live in a asymmetric relationship and be treated like a dog by your husband, there are certainly enough assholes around who would love to assume this role. A halfway decent guy would not even think of not letting his wife wear pants.
    I think you're missing the point. I think it's a cultural difference. In his time, understanding, culture, he preferred women who didn't wear pants. The LSE of NOW, would. This isn't about the pants, this is about specific requests that LSE make and how EII obey or give into them. This is about not pushing your own will against the LSE's requests. It's not about the pants, although any number of objects can change depending on the culture of the individual.
    -

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Isn't that the guy whom I saw typed some Ti beast or something or at least some kind of alpha/beta in this respect?
    He does seem to be Alpha, but I don't know. I never read any of his stories or anything about him personally.

Aren't you technophilic yourself, Pa3s?
    Certainly, but I'd still prefer a human wife to a robotic one.

This is about not pushing your own will against the LSE's requests. It's not about the pants, although any number of objects can change depending on the culture of the individual.
    Well, I guess it's just a matter of what you expect from a relationship. If both people are okay with that, why not? It's a bit like the romance styles in socionics, since some people believe that they already represent unhealthy relationships (parent/child-like for caretaker/infantile or master/slave for aggressor/victim).
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He does seem to be Alpha, but I don't know. I never read any of his stories or anything about him personally.
    Neither, but I'm familiar with the name. He was the first to invent the term robotics.

Certainly, but I'd still prefer a human wife to a robotic one.
    Allah be praised.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If an archetypal male EII's wife demanded that he wear a skirt, would he obey?
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha oh god

oh wait, I just realized this is satire lol nvm
    Last edited by Radio; 09-30-2012 at 05:45 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is a huge difference between a woman who is "obedient" to her husband and one who concedes because she truly cares about his happiness. I have serious trouble with the whole submission thing myself, but I hate being told what to do and being expected to follow it without a convincing explanation. Also, I've lived with a controlling LxE type, one who put our spiritual growth (as he saw it) over our emotional and mental boundaries and didn't care when we tried to put our foot down. He's trying to improve, but I'm still glad to be out of there. >_> Relationships will always require some give and take, bu there is no socionic excuse for being an ass to other people, and no dual should be expected to put up with it. But... yeah. The word "obedient" really gets me.

It's kind of a pity we don't have more LSEs around to comment, especially male ones. UDP didn't strike me as a particularly controlling sort; he seemed to talk more about how EIIs have voicing their own needs than imposing his desires on them (save in jest).

I agree with most of this. I'm sure there are men who, for cultural reasons, would not want to see their wives in something or another. Heck, there are church denominations like that. However, I would hope the couple would've figured this out before marriage and worked out a solution. It's not something I'd be happy with.

And if somebody - one of the family members so picky that they want to eat only freshly prepared food, she will cook three times a day. This is in her nature.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I was raised in a five-person family. We foraged and enjoyed leftovers. It won't kill anybody.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is about not pushing your own will against the LSE's requests.
    Or what? The LSE will beat you into submission?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one fits me well, though leaves out stuff too http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFj-by-Beskova

All in all, INFjs are just as common as any other type, so it's good to have a distinctive understanding between Fi and Fe. I'd recommend basically this link to know all the primary differences http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This description fits me well except for the part about being drawn to dance in their youth as it covers not loving to cook to wanting things done by magic and to begin favouring with age clothing that is dark and imperceptible, though the imperceptible part doesn't really work for me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good.
    It's not good if I'm another type though for then this description must be faulty for EII or I am faulty as another type.

Last edited by Hays; 10-01-2012 at 02:08 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    It's not good if I'm another type though for then this description must be faulty for EII or I am faulty as another type.
    "The discription is faulty if it doesn't fit me 100%"
    "I am an other type if I don't fit the description 100%"

Seriously? I thought we got over this.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The discription is faulty if it doesn't fit me 100%"
    "I am an other type if I don't fit the description 100%"

Seriously? I thought we got over this.
    Descriptions probably will never fit anyone ever 100% so what a stupid thing for you to suggest that I was saying that.

Seriously....you take me too seriously....and you always seem somewhat angry in your responses to me in some way.

I was saying somewhere above that the description fits me well & then playing with Absurd's 'good' by saying that the description wouldn't be that good an EII description if I happened to not be an EII .
    Last edited by Hays; 10-01-2012 at 02:09 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Descriptions probably will never fit anyone ever 100% so what a stupid thing for you to suggest that I was saying that.
    I think there are still enough people who think along these lines. And that was what you said. It's good that you're aware of the relativity of typology, though.

Seriously....you take me too seriously....
    To be fair, you added that winky face later.

and you always seem somewhat angry in your responses to me in some way.
    No, I'm not.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's biased towards EIIs...

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really have to say I wonder why every INFj portrait is so stereotyped towards enneagram 2, 4 and 9 tritype combination. I can see how some of the traits apply to me but the romanticized and kind nature is just pushed too far.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This description is BULLSHIT

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    This is where is all went wrong:

"When a female INFj becomes your wife, know that in your home there lives a quiet angel. However, in her a feeling of duty is so developed that she will not shun house upkeep duties (cleaning, laundry cooking, and so on). Certainly, she does not love to cook - it is not in this that she sees her vocation. But she will never leave her relatives without food. And if somebody - one of the family members so picky that they want to eat only freshly prepared food, she will cook three times a day. This is in her nature.
    Russian women... It is expected hence Russian EIIs might totally adopt those habits.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

It's an example of not caring or emphasizing your own will so much so that you don't care about materialistic presentations nor do you influence others or want to necessarily do so. So, you let others influence your decisions with regards to certain aspects of your life.

LSE are proud, authoritarian, controlling. So, you need to have a certain "mildness" not meekness to your approach; a certain calm and rational manner, so to say. We're very patient, calm (unlike SEE who are a bit more fun/funny upbeat and energetic) and so we can put up with a lot but we are human and we have limits too; cross that limit and you may never return. That's not being mean, it's being consistent and upfront.
    This just described my last relationship, i had to dress a certain way and he dictated some things that were allowed/not allowed for me and i did just to please and compromise for him. I'm glad I'm not alone with this. Although it destroyed me.

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    we are....very obedient
    Thank you for this. People treat this word so negatively that it almost makes me feel ashamed that I'm obedient by nature.