Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to starve myself and wear a totally plain clothes in protest of sex.. changed from zebra shirt shit. I have two choices in my life right now. Either become a musician and eventually die.. it would be slow via anorexia, or choose complacency and live a life of repressed impulses and probably deranged insanity. So I am choosing the path of death which is to form a band. Anyone who has understood this, and is interested in forming a band with me please whisper me.
    Weird astrological moon rant in running commentary:

List of influences for all artists which will inspire my art which I do. List is in chronological order and socioarchetypally associated:
    Kurt Cobain- Father & Self; sun, lagna & of overcoming rahu through strong aspect of lagna. Determination to overcome disease and stigma to the death. Ostracism and strong oppression, but ultimate vigilance and victory.
    Jim Morrison- Middle Brother; mercury, venus, strong mars aspect. Competition, the love of war and unrelenting drive to win.
    Ian Curtis- Father & mother- Saturn in scorpio aspect 7th on sun & moon; distant father and deranged mother syndrome. Emotional plague never ending, locked inside a chamber of no escape.
    Mother is lacking in inspiration, moon is almost silent. Must find an outlet for the silent moon. My moon is 3 degrees from sun, on a night completely without light. All evil is known at this moment. I will have to create this portion myself, I don't have inspiration here. This is the purvabhavapada planet Jupiter aspecting the moon.
    Jupiter is the older sister. She represents the reality of evil. She is the ultimate inspiration for what is screamed. Jupiter in the 12th house is imagination, but aspected by gulika in the 11th house is the ambivalence of governmental protest. That is a very key point.
    The Smiths- in ambivalence mostly, share planet with singer in punavarsu so smiths represent venus.

Black Sabbath- in the angst of the voice mostly.. just kinda pure anger inspiration.

Alice in Chains- nihilistic inspiration, associated with sister jupiter and all the shit I babbled about above. Also associated with rahu since lead singer has ashwini rahu like I do. So the voice is similar in a certain sense.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-26-2011 at 01:19 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    I am going to starve myself and wear a totally plain clothes in protest of sex.. changed from zebra shirt shit. I have two choices in my life right now. Either become a musician and eventually die.. it would be slow via anorexia, or choose complacency and live a life of repressed impulses and probably deranged insanity. So I am choosing the path of death which is to form a band. Anyone who has understood this, and is interested in forming a band with me please whisper me.
    Weird astrological moon rant in running commentary:

List of influences for all artists which will inspire my art which I do. List is in chronological order and socioarchetypally associated:
    Kurt Cobain- Father & Self; sun, lagna & of overcoming rahu through strong aspect of lagna. Determination to overcome disease and stigma to the death. Ostracism and strong oppression, but ultimate vigilance and victory.
    Jim Morrison- Middle Brother; mercury, venus, strong mars aspect. Competition, the love of war and unrelenting drive to win.
    Ian Curtis- Father & mother- Saturn in scorpio aspect 7th on sun & moon; distant father and deranged mother syndrome. Emotional plague never ending, locked inside a chamber of no escape.
    Mother is lacking in inspiration, moon is almost silent. Must find an outlet for the silent moon. My moon is 3 degrees from sun, on a night completely without light. All evil is known at this moment. I will have to create this portion myself, I don't have inspiration here. This is the purvabhavapada planet Jupiter aspecting the moon.
    Jupiter is the older sister. She represents the reality of evil. She is the ultimate inspiration for what is screamed. Jupiter in the 12th house is imagination, but aspected by gulika in the 11th house is the ambivalence of governmental protest. That is a very key point.
    The Smiths- in ambivalence mostly, share planet with singer in punavarsu so smiths represent venus.

Black Sabbath- in the angst of the voice mostly.. just kinda pure anger inspiration.

Alice in Chains- nihilistic inspiration, associated with sister jupiter and all the shit I babbled about above. Also associated with rahu since lead singer has ashwini rahu like I do. So the voice is similar in a certain sense.
    Why are you protesting against sex, can I ask?

I'm trying to get a band together too. It's so hard to find the right people. I was thinking, most quality bands have 4 members. I wonder is it something to do with the 4 quadras. Every aspect must be covered for the chemistry to be right? I'm going to try to look into the bands I like, and try to figure this out. I know myself, that I will never be good enough playing the guitar to do my music justice, that would be better left to someone who can get in the zone using their senses. I wonder are 4 people from the same quadra better, or 4 people from the different quadras better or if it is totally irrelelvant. But from my experience, sex and music are linked. For sex to be worth writing home about, the chemistry has to be right. I think the same applies to music. All the players need to be ahead of their game for it to shine. 4 technically good musicians together would be boring. 4 drummers would be boring, and 4 songwriters would be too confusing. Each player must play their part.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm a songwriter, guitar player and singer but still learning, but I'm a highly qualified writer so I'm not interseted in joining with someone less qualified; and my ego tells me I am more qualified than anyone I will run into except maybe Hitta and you if you surprise me?. However, I dont know how to play guitar to a high skill level yet (I am just coming out of theory land into learning guitar), so what I really need is about 10 years to master guitar (I am devoting my life to guitar right now). So what I'm looking for is a stable environment to master guitar and translate all my thoughts into actual songs and lyrics, which will require a ton of focus and dedication over the next 10 years. If that sounds appealing to you then by all means PM me.

Oh yeah, you are too confining with your band roles thing. The beatles all were significant and all sang. Played a bunch of instruments too. But that's all about dedication / talent. It helped them tremendously. To have a progressive band (not a rock band) like that with legitimate, qualified guys is really what you're looking for. Yeah there are roles but I wouldn't use the bumbling field of socionics to choose band mates, I'd choose my own instincts. And that requires getting to know people. Probably the most important thing in choosing a band mate is how well you like them and how dedicated you are to eachother, the music playing comes second since maximum willpower and time can be spent on that making it work.

I'm going to have alot to say about sex but it's gona be contradictory and twisted by most peoples standards. Sex is basically how we are controlled by the government, controlled by others. And yet sex is something we must have. So there is a contradictory nature to sex which you have to convey successfully in order to claim status. It's really martyrdom is what music is about. Willing to die for music is what you have to be.

Thats one problem I've always had with rock and pop is they both sway too far on one side. I really prefer gut wrenching sounds, but they have to be beautiful at the same time.

The whole martyr image thing for me is gona revolve around what I already do. I fast for 40 days periodically to heal a chronic stomache disease which I have. That periodically will probably make me look semi-anorexic but I'll still be healthy. I'll need to develop some kind of style from the band, it will have to center around death just because I look so anorexic all the time.

Anyway that's sort of the picture of the kind of band I am forming. If that's aligned with your vision then PM me and we'll talk.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-27-2011 at 12:46 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm a songwriter, guitar player and singer but still learning, but I'm a highly qualified writer so I'm not interseted in joining with someone less qualified; and my ego tells me I am more qualified than anyone I will run into except maybe Hitta and you if you surprise me?. However, I dont know how to play guitar to a high skill level yet (I am just coming out of theory land into learning guitar), so what I really need is about 10 years to master guitar (I am devoting my life to guitar right now). So what I'm looking for is a stable environment to master guitar and translate all my thoughts into actual songs and lyrics, which will require a ton of focus and dedication over the next 10 years. If that sounds appealing to you then by all means PM me.

Oh yeah, you are too confining with your band roles thing. The beatles all were significant and all sang. Played a bunch of instruments too. But that's all about dedication / talent. It helped them tremendously. To have a progressive band (not a rock band) like that with legitimate, qualified guys is really what you're looking for. Yeah there are roles but I wouldn't use the bumbling field of socionics to choose band mates, I'd choose my own instincts. And that requires getting to know people. Probably the most important thing in choosing a band mate is how well you like them and how dedicated you are to eachother, the music playing comes second since maximum willpower and time can be spent on that making it work.

I'm going to have alot to say about sex but it's gona be contradictory and twisted by most peoples standards. Sex is basically how we are controlled by the government, controlled by others. And yet sex is something we must have. So there is a contradictory nature to sex which you have to convey successfully in order to claim status. It's really martyrdom is what music is about. Willing to die for music is what you have to be.

Thats one problem I've always had with rock and pop is they both sway too far on one side. I really prefer gut wrenching sounds, but they have to be beautiful at the same time.

The whole martyr image thing for me is gona revolve around what I already do. I fast for 40 days periodically to heal a chronic stomache disease which I have. That periodically will probably make me look semi-anorexic but I'll still be healthy. I'll need to develop some kind of style from the band, it will have to center around death just because I look so anorexic all the time.

Anyway that's sort of the picture of the kind of band I am forming. If that's aligned with your vision then PM me and we'll talk.

It sounds like you need to start your own thing. I think I probably have a different message to deliver than you. I need to find a Ray Manzerek, a John Squire. Someone who enjoys playing as much as I enjoy writing. I've been going to open mic nights the last few weeks and I've been meeting people and making friends. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon.

I think sex is used by advertisers as a means to sell us stuff and this has corrupted society. I'm not sure how the government plays into this, maybe you could elaborate. But sex has been around a lot longer than government or economics, so I don't think sex is ultimately a bad thing. Sex is a biological process, but I also think it has a spiritual element to it too. Good sex anyway. Good sex happens when you find someone who makes you say " that's what I'm talkin about" Everyone has something differnet to say, so it's rare you find someone who is saying the same thing as you. It's not all about having the best pair of tits in the world, or the greatest dick. It's more about finding someone who responds to what you are saying. With your body, mind and soul.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    It sounds like you need to start your own thing. I think I probably have a different message to deliver than you. I need to find a Ray Manzerek, a John Squire. Someone who enjoys playing as much as I enjoy writing. I've been going to open mic nights the last few weeks and I've been meeting people and making friends. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon.

I think sex is used by advertisers as a means to sell us stuff and this has corrupted society. I'm not sure how the government plays into this, maybe you could elaborate. But sex has been around a lot longer than government or economics, so I don't think sex is ultimately a bad thing. Sex is a biological process, but I also think it has a spiritual element to it too. Good sex anyway. Good sex happens when you find someone who makes you say " that's what I'm talkin about" Everyone has something differnet to say, so it's rare you find someone who is saying the same thing as you. It's not all about having the best pair of tits in the world, or the greatest dick. It's more about finding someone who responds to what you are saying. With your body, mind and soul.
    Sex is economics. Value is economics. What do we value? Sex. Our sexual fixations are actually what drive all of society. Society, problems; all just a mass of economics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you or do you not want to know how you are going to die?

Hello Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother. All I have to do is explain to you my religion and have you understand it. It is my own. My own religion I have discovered through the power of alchemy. It is my own interpretation of physics, socionics, thought, belief, philosophy, vedic astrology, the truth, and the future. This is all that I see and all that I am. If I can explain this all to you with definite knowledge, then I can go on my way. In order to do this successfully I must convince you of the ability to read the future. The only way I can do this to you is with vedic astrology, the most mathematical and thus logical predictor of the future.

The future is a self fulfilling prophecy. In looking for a religion what you have to do is choose the best, most mathematical and sensible self fulfilling prophecy. This is because your mind is actually managed by religion. Your organize yourself mentally using your religion. If you lack religion, you lack the ability to organize yourself mentally. People actually intellectually progress their thinking via religion. Religion is the ability to read the future - the intelligence of intelligence. It's basically the understanding of self fulfilling prophecies. Religions CREATE self fulfilling prophecies by you believing them. That is how faith is a key ingredient in life. This is all part of the argument of free will vs determinism which has been solved in modern philosophy; the unfolding realization in physics that consciousness creates reality, the increasing acknowledgment of subjective realism. All this is consistent with modern advancements in physics and science.

At this point I am practicing religious atheism which is essentially creating my own reality using any religious or spiritual means necessary but believing none of it except the unknown. I do believe religious atheism is the ultimate religion. And no, I didn't mean agnosticism. Agnosticism and atheism are not actually religions. Religious atheism at first seems contradictory.. it isn't. Religious is the modifier of atheism. So shut the fuck up in advance please.

Basically I am getting saved by practicing religion but not believing it Otherwise you are either miserable or a hypocrite. The actual presence of both practicing religion and not believing it is what makes a person saved.. The person reaps the communal benefits of the religion without the inhibitory effects. And for this you must be willing to die; that is why you must know for what you will die.

Thus my interest in the most ancient religion, vedism.

The God particle - it's a matter of faith whether you will or will not find it. Do you believe it's there? If it is, it is. If it isn't then it isn't.

There are different aspects of poetry, and they create their own dimensionality which can be modeled the same as music can. (Note to self, need to cover the archetypes and alchemy).
    I will have to identify them in detail later. Need to smoke more right now.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-27-2011 at 11:46 AM.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crazed, I have one suggestion for you. Don't bother explaining anything to anyone. Go practice it, get REAL results, then people will see for themselves and ask you to explain it to them.

<--- expert at giving unsolicited advice
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex is economics. Value is economics. What do we value? Sex. Our sexual fixations are actually what drive all of society. Society, problems; all just a mass of economics.
    True.