I love movies with violence, but I prefer when it isnt senseless... Killing with a purpose... Killing of all sorts is usually stimulating though. I mean the ISTP could find more enjoyment in the drive there if it was fast enough (not to encourage any erradic driving). Kingdom of Heaven is an alright movie but it wasnt as good as I thought it had been. I would go for War of the Worlds, I havent seen it yet though. I am ashamed that Tom Cruise is supposedly an ISTP

Good luck, and remember even if you get them us out of our shell... We still might resist or seem to be reluctant to pursue the relationship.. I think ISTPs take a lot of effort to build a relationship with and the challenge makes us attractive but you can only only work on a challenge so long until it becomes a bore and you move on (especially for our ENFP duals). However, once you catch an ISTP the rewards can be plentiful, if you dont cheat on us (then we go back to the death and destruction theme... ). We really are looking for love even if we dont admit it to the outside world or ourselves. Especially harder for the guys who really equate loving with being a wuss unfortunately. Enuff said.