Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No More Dumb Now

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the ISTp and INTp one. It reminds me how one day my ISTp boss won $500 in the instant lottery. She spent the whole day buying gifts for her live in ex-husband, despite my suggestion that she put the money away and start saving up to buy a car... something she needs or else she is going to be living with that guy forever.

However, the EXTp one doesn't really 'nibble my kibble'. Don't poke enough fun at the baby-like quality that can result.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hidden agenda is and it acts rather strange in times. I love it when I am in company of chearfull people getting joyfull from their need to make everione laughing. But sometimes everithing is turned around and I feel like I have the hidden agenda of intp instead. To love someone. It's so good to feel sometimes how you get into this melanholic mood and start to dream how you adore some girl. But it is still as this action has the hidden meaning and it is to be loved when you dream of this adoring.

Sorry that I am not so much taking part from disputes. The thing is that at the moment my life has this period when I am feeling my self romantic and dreaming person. Being intuit and irrational makes me and I think others too sometimes too changing and unconstant. You can't do anithing for the longer time what makes you getting pored from it and you need something totally opposite to fill your time. NPs don't like much living its life with out new challanges.

BTW, talking like this is the best way to make your ISFJ accuatances (sorry for misspelling this word) getting angry over you. They tottally antitolerate everithing related to when you open your self up to someone

And being entp you have together intuition and logic. You are like two different person who have totally different interests. In time you feel your self dreaming and have artistic mood and in another you are having this great passion for doing things related to logic, like science. No wander that we are called Don Quijote.

BTW. Talking this way is the best method for making your ISFJ accuatances (sorry for misspelling this word) getting mad over you. They antitolerate everithing related to confessioning your soul.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent

Baby-like?

Anyway, from my experience with ExTp's this quality is actually a trait that many people actually like about them.
    Yes, it's true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I have pictures of myself with an old girlfriend. While she was with me I proudly showed the pictures to everyone, as though I was saying "look, I'm loved!". Everyone that looked at the pictures said "lookin' a little clingy there, aren't you?" or something to that effect(something i was completely unaware of). I said "NO! It's just because she isn't responding enough to my affection. See, its relative, its like an optical illusion! She's just too cold!" Sad, right? The hugs are just never enough. Don't get me started on sex.

but i think that an ENTp on the verge of losing his love always becomes very clingy, in a vain and desperate attempt to hold on to what they are losing because due to their former constant coldness and mean remarks(I suppose the reverse is true for ISFj)

I'm not going to speculate about ESTp.

But I'm sure it varies depending on the individual.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and at Kaido, I know what you mean about the romanticism. I get this way also. I think that there is this stereotype that ENTp's are all these zany wacky mad scientists or something, which we can be, but there is also a seriousness(sorta like ENFp) to us.

I went through a long period where I read alot of the classics and listened only to classical music. not so much to look smart, but just because there was an undying passion in all of that. It has alot of reverence towards women as these almost godlike ideals, as well as a cosmic, unifying, rationalized nature to it.

I think the very idea of romanticism(French Revolution, all those painting and stuff. You know, people all covered in dirt and women with their shirts hanging off) is an Alpha inspired movement. Of course we more remember the beta aspects of it, not the ideals behind it all. mostly this might be because our mindset is very Gamma over here is America. Alright, i ramble, enough.

but this romanticism is no foreigner to the Don Quixote. I agree, it is weak Fi and Fe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!