Thread: Anders Behring Breivik

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mediator Kam View Post
    He is a model type. Therefore EIE. His Se HA drove him to seek blood.
    Do you consider: YOU CAN NOT MISTAKE?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaroslav View Post
    Do you consider: YOU CAN NOT MISTAKE?
    Yaaro you should know that Americans use a lot of sarcasm
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Yaaro you should know that Americans use a lot of sarcasm
    Lol, the way you call him sounds kinda sexy.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Te-ISTp
    DO YOU CONSIDER: YOU CAN NOT MISTAKE?

Creepy-Snaps

Just basing my opinion off of VI, having quickly scanned the 3 pictures on the 1st page, I would say he VI's as ILE, ENTp. I can see the Ti analytical side in his eyes, yet his face exudes the typical Ne defiance, desire to see things from a different light and not conform to society's standards. I haven't read the thread to know anything about him, or if his actions fit the 'rebellious' profile impression I get from him.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand. Could you rephrase your question, please?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand. Could you rephrase your question, please?
    Which arguments you have to so be so much sure in your descision?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you read the whole thread you will see that SLI was my first wild guess. After that, I wrote that LSI makes more sense.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changed my mind

Thorough, methodical, fanatical, violent, self-justifying....ISTj?

Here
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you read the whole thread you will see that SLI was my first wild guess. After that, I wrote that LSI makes more sense.
    CRITICAL ERROR
    "SLI was my first wild guess" - Dosen't make a sence

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CRITICAL ERROR
    "SLI was my first wild guess" - Dosen't make a sence
    CRITICAL ERROR

NOTHING YOU SAY MAKES ANY SENSE

ENGLISH,
    MOTHERFUCKER,
    DO YOU SPEAK IT?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an Se-LSI. Se-LSI facial expressions and physical appearance can look exactly like those of SLE and Ti-ILE than those of Ti-LSI do. The Se-LSI is better with logic, is more coherent, and is cooler under pressure than the Ti-LSI and are more effective as terrorists. Se-LSI is quite common in people of Norwegian descent and blonde haired men. Ti-LSI is more common among blacks and middle easterners and they're much less likely to have blonde hair in adulthood.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gulenko typed guy EIE. I could have guessed LSE by looks but I think EIE will do especially the manifesto, knights and stuff.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is ILI, he planned very long term and was clearly valuing Se and Te,
    He based his arguments on a lot of Te and Ni, he wanted to save Europe in the future from islamisation, to protect its Fi values (fi- fighting immorality) by taking Se action.

He is as gamma as it gets, and if you observe people who are similar to him, you will find mostly gammas, which is completely in line with socionic wisdom, because it is TeFi gamma partisanism that is supposed to fight against TiFe Beta authoritarianism (like expansionist Islam or millitant marxism)

The Se/Ni axis of Gamma is primarily concerned with steadfastness and genuine expression. They are acutely aware of the consequences of their actions, both concrete and personal, and are wary of those who seem blindly devoted or pious [...] Their role in quadra progression is to jolt others back to reality, to properly assess their circumstances, and take the necessary action to begin
    Last edited by Itsme; 02-08-2020 at 08:31 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

I think that brenton tarrant has the same type

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...otings#Suspect
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

https://www.tv2.no/a/8241631/

Here's a link that goes fairly deep into his past, into his mother's and grandmother's history. There were some seriously fucked up people there.

Anders's mother herself described him as a terrible person even before he was born. Can you imagine that? A mother who had already determined her son was evil and "nasty" before he had even left her womb. She wanted to abort him, but it was too late, because it was after the first trimester.

anders-breivik-013.jpg

He looks a lot different as a kid. Not so cold-blooded.

Ultimate source later on in the article: "He had become the scapegoat for his mother's frustrations, the reports concluded.... She openly told her son, 'I wish you were dead'. Also, she was obsessed with sexual themes.... He was brutally rejected. She openly stated, in front of other people, that she wished her son was dead [when he was between the ages of 2 and 4 years]. She clung to Anders, whilst simultaneously rejecting him."

My personal "type diagnosis" for the moment is LII. There's a lot of description of his childhood personality in that article. I suggest those interested in typing him read it.
    Last edited by Aramas; 02-08-2020 at 11:29 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I think he is ILI, he planned very long term and was clearly valuing Se and Te,
    He based his arguments on a lot of Te and Ni, he wanted to save Europe in the future from islamisation, to protect its Fi values (fi- fighting immorality) by taking Se action.

He is as gamma as it gets, and if you observe people who are similar to him, you will find mostly gammas, which is completely in line with socionic wisdom, because it is TeFi gamma partisanism that is supposed to fight against TiFe Beta authoritarianism (like expansionist Islam or millitant marxism)
    Shut your bitch ass up.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Shut your bitch ass up.
    Wow, you've learned, since you got yourself outargued the last time, you've decided to stick to your natural talent of being a dick now to play it safe.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you've learned, since you got yourself outargued the last time, you've decided to stick to your natural talent of being a dick now to play it safe.
    You don't know enough to "out argue" me; you possess neither the range nor the capacity, which is why it's best to communicate with you in the basest way possible--I just want you to shut the fuck up so you don't further embarass yourself with these rank, shit encrusted takes.

Consider it a public service for the intellectually vulnerable.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically you are a tough guy on the internet, that's all your 'superior' abilities boil down to in the end. But don't worry, i will try to minimize your opportunities to further embarrass yourself with your tough guy act which is simply rudeness and a lack of manners in disguise.
    Last edited by Itsme; 02-09-2020 at 09:57 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically you are a tough guy on the internet, that's all your 'superior' abilities boil down to in the end. But don't worry, i will try to minimize your opportunities to further embarrass yourself with your tough guy act which is simply rudeness and a lack of manners in disguise.
    Sigh. I'll show you how my [critical thinking] abilities are, in fact, superior to yours.

he wanted to save Europe in the future from islamisation, to protect its Fi values (fi- fighting immorality) by taking Se action.
    This is the dumb, low information, ill thought through shit I'm talking about.

1.) "Islamization" ≠ immorality. Nice try.

2.) If we go down the simple minded, reductionist route that you suggest, with "islamization" or religion = values, then you can't [as in, it would be illogical and false] speak to Breivik wanting to preserve/protect Europe's Fi subjective religious value system because that's never existed; Europe has never been a religious monolith, moron. Currently, it is comprised of 44 countries with a broad array of [Fi] subjective value systems > for example, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo are Muslim majority European countries, and have been so for centuries. If someone were trying to enforce a uniform, collective value system (e.g., Christianity) onto everyone else/the tribe, that would fall under the realm of Fe valuing, which speaks more accurately to Breivik's motives.

You evoke [Se] hostility from me because you violate MY [Fi] subjective, personal, deeply held value system, which I feel compelled to ferociously defend; I'm only aiming to speak for myself, in my defense of what I believe is "right." I won't allow MY moral subjectivity to be trampled over. In contrast, the bullshit below is speaking to a [Fe] collectivist, morally objective world view, in the "rallying behind a unified ideal," "us Vs them" Beta sense >

"Hello. To you all good English men and women, just wanted to say that you're a blessing to all in Europe, in these dark times all of Europe are looking to you in search of inspiration, courage and even hope that we might turn this evil trend with islamisation all across our continent." --Bitch ass Breivik
    3.) Your views are inherently "rude," "ill mannered," and beyond that, violent, and so you deserve nothing less in response. I don't do that surface level civility bullshit when the meat, the substance of your ideology/argument is blatantly uncivil. That reeks of weak moral fiber.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a religion that thinks that beating women and forcing them to have sex with you, owning them and throwing homsexuals of rooftops is the right thing to do, i guess you could call that immorality.

It may be a different moral system and worldview, but here it is not about figuring on a philosophical level if women are more happy being suppressed or killing gays is basically gods will because they sinned and we would be all better without them, this is about seeing that a person that values Fi could see this as a Violation of Fi values and try to fight this kind of evil in a Fi- way.
    -
    Wow what a bunch of horseshit, of course certain civilizations have certain values. Everything else is universalist bullshit and only shows the inability to get out of black and white thinking.
    If you start regarding morality as a system which differs for many cultures you could be able to understand that there are people following values completely opposing what you think is right without necessarily being bad people.
    It is not about Religious values its about general cultural values. And in the end it is about ethnicity and religious (cultural) background.
    Because all of this compassion and other cheek Delta Fi stuff has christian roots too and this self disarming denazification and 'there is no-race' bullshit has never been done to those who will never forget that western values and hegemony have not been established by moral superiority but by violence and force.

Islamic societies are a lot more Ti-Se.
    Breivik did not want to unify anyone, at least not for Fe reasons. He was a lone wolf.
    If you want to see how betas do stuff like this, look at the Manson Family, NSDAP or gang culture.
    Cherry-picking one quote that sounds a bit Fe-y will not change anything about more than thousand sites with an Te analysis of the status quo and strategies for action.
    I have by far not read everything but he is said to have very meretriciously documented everything he did. His manifesto is probably what 4dTi 3dTe looks like. Also his Emotionless demeanor looks a lot like Fe-polr, so don't tell me he was Fe lead.
    He cried one time in Court when he was moved for Fi reasons and not to stirr up the atmosphere. His whole action is Gamma Fi- Self sacrificen and can very well be Fi hidden agenda motivated.
    -
    So no, your typing is shit.
    Last edited by Itsme; 02-09-2020 at 02:54 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Early abuse can have a horrible effect on anyone.

In the early pictures of Brevik, he looks SEE, in my opinion. A very harmed, very hurt SEE.

For those who think he acted like an ILI, when your top two valued functions aren't saving you from destruction, you then turn to your weaker two valued functions, and you turn into an incompetent version of your dual.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

For those who think he acted like an ILI, when your top two valued functions aren't saving you from destruction, you then turn to your weaker two valued functions, and you turn into an incompetent version of your dual.
    He was very future oriented, planned it for years and named his Manifesto with the year "2083 - [...]".

Also he was not incompetent at all. He Planned very thoroughly, succeeded with high numbers and even joked in his manifesto about playing the system to prepare his actions. In my opinion this both speaks for High Te and High Ni usage.
    He trained beforehand, got himself pumped up by steroids and calculated what kind of drug cocktail will enhance his performance best.

Also his demeanor does not really speak of 4dFe and writing such a detailed future oriented manifesto while planning for years without ever letting anything slip out sounds not 1d Ti and Ni or Se-Ego.
    Last edited by Itsme; 02-10-2020 at 11:27 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    mb Si valuing due to liking moisturizing lotion, is particular about prison coffee, does not like microwaved food

https://youtu.be/hghyz2yWtWQ?t=56
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    mb Si valuing due to liking moisturizing lotion, is particular about prison coffee, does not like microwaved food

https://youtu.be/hghyz2yWtWQ?t=56
    that's generally an IEI trait, complaining about their life

"Sometimes complains about his health, poor care, indifference; however, in extreme situations will pull himself together and suppresses his pains."

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

he lived in a Ni fantasy world. has been mistreated by his parents, absorbed in internet culture. he has no awareness about real life, but had a high skill at planning his attack.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's generally an IEI trait, complaining about their life

"Sometimes complains about his health, poor care, indifference; however, in extreme situations will pull himself together and suppresses his pains."

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

he lived in a Ni fantasy world. has been mistreated by his parents, absorbed in internet culture. he has no awareness about real life, but had a high skill at planning his attack.
    he didnt live in a Ni fantasy world. thats not what delusions or distorted thinking are, but IEIs may be succeptible to it, however ive never seen it to the extent brevik has it in an IEI and it makes no sense. kacynzski was LSI. he is not much different from musk or kaczynski.
    im not sure brevik's LSI. but he is def Se ego. all Se ego's have this kind of aerodynamic skull. IEIs complain about thier own healthcare.
    arnold is NOT Se ego.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 03-07-2022 at 01:27 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    he didnt live in a Ni fantasy world. thats not what delusions or distorted thinking are, but IEIs may be succeptible to it, however ive never seen it to the extent brevik has it in an IEI and it makes no sense. kacynzski was LSI. he is not much different from musk or kaczynski.
    im not sure brevik's LSI. but he is def Se ego. all Se ego's have this kind of aerodynamic skull. IEIs complain about thier own healthcare.
    I will answer you later with all the points of gulenko 's IEI descrption that fit for breivik. you are basically arguing with skull shapes. I find that ridiculous tbh. Eminem IEI, MGK EIE, Eddie Hall ESI btw

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will answer you later with all the points of gulenko 's IEI descrption that fit for breivik. you are basically arguing with skull shapes. I find that ridiculous tbh.
    i prolly will disagree and i may or may not read it. besides skull shape is just more factual evidence.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i prolly will disagree and i may or may not read it. besides skull shape is just more factual evidence.
    than I won't bother I guess. Eminem and breivik are both IEI, the other have different types, so it doesn't matter anyway. typing based on skull shapes seems like a racist approach to me if I'm honest.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345