Thread: Anders Behring Breivik

Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That isn't a nice thing to do. Shoving people out of "YOUR QUADRA" because they don't meet your expectations of not only your type or your close relations won't change who they are.

You're basically saying, "lets put all the bad humans in beta;" which isn't true. I've met more loving and kind LSI men in my life than my very own hard ass, rude, unkind, impolite, womenizing duals than ever in any quadra. Now chew on that!!!!
    Yeah, this is really messed up. Especially noted in other deltas on here, just refusing for anyone to be in their quadra for no good reason, which they dislike by some piece of moral code that has nothing to do with type. Often times they can't look at the person as a real-time individual anymore, they obsess over general ideas and stereotypes.

I did say I VI Breivik Ti-ISTJ. Investigating more of his background, this sounds right.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what pushed this guy over the edge between WoW player and mass killer?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death knights. The imbalance drove him into rage.

Seriously, you can tell by his smile his personality is a facade. It's is a scam covering up his base impulses, hiding them behind good social values. He has a contradictory desire to be known as both ordinary and extraordinary. Desires notoriety but demands humility. See his right wing fanaticalism, his claims to be a christian. In that sense he is very much like Maritsa. At the same time he has a strong sense of entitlement which he probably felt was being deprived of him through forced conformity combined with his repressed base impulses. The conformity he projected onto the labor party while the repressed impulses radicalized and targeted the perceived oppressor.
    Last edited by rat1; 07-25-2011 at 08:47 AM.