Thread: IEIs/INFps are you fickle?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

When I read your posts like this I feel I understand more about my one time ESI best friend and on/off roommate of many years.

I know I confused her (?) at times. I get more insight into what she may have been experiencing through your posts. I know she loved me and always had my back but I wonder if she felt I was not as committed to the friendship as she was due to some of my choices. I hope she knows I was even though romantic relationships on my end didn't leave room for my friendships. I still consider my old friends friends even though I don't talk to them. If I saw them tomorrow I could probably take up right where I left off with most of them. I am not sure if they all could do the same.
    some of your "choices" LOL

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    rahmyn was more honest about this than you

but feel free to keep talking behind my back anyhow
    What are you talking about? Why would you think I am talking behind your back based on my response to someone else? I was talking about my ESI best friend not you in second post you quoted.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

What are you talking about? Why would you think I am talking behind your back based on my response to someone else? I was talking about my ESI best friend not you.
    I was told awhile ago that you were complaining about me behind my back : p but in my face you continued trying to be nice to me

And the dishonesty I mentioned is about not wanting to admit a lot of the "IEI stuff" actually does come off very fickle

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was told awhile ago that you were complaining about me behind my back : p but in my face you continued trying to be nice to me

And the dishonesty I mentioned is about not wanting to admit a lot of the "IEI stuff" actually does come off very fickle
    Don't you know second hand information is not that reliable by now but if you would like to put us together then I can ask them what they are talking about? Otherwise this was pointless and weirdly emotional response to something not related to you. You and I haven't talked in so long I can't even remember the last time. If you had something to say about that then the time was when it happened.

Actually what was the complaint and I can tell you now if it is true or not.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Don't you know second hand information is not that reliable by now
    Barely anyone is reliable lol, whether second hand or not. Very few people are.

"by now", lol

but if you would like to put us together then I can ask them what they are talking about? Otherwise this was pointless and weirdly emotional response to something not related to you. You and I haven't talked in so long I can't even remember the last time. If you had something to say about that then the time was when it happened.

Actually what was the complaint and I can tell you now if it is true or not.
    Like I said I don't care if you are trying to get back at me for this.

And it was definitely related to me in that we talked before and then you do this. But then you don't admit to your own fickleness here (and manipulativeness either).

So no thanks I don't need you trying to save face, just don't talk to me in future. Have a nice and happy life, good-bye.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Barely anyone is reliable lol, whether second hand or not.

"by now", lol

Like I said I don't care if you are trying to get back at me for this.

And it was definitely related to me in that we talked before and then you do this. But then you don't admit to your own fickleness here (and manipulativeness either).

So no thanks I don't need you trying to save face, just don't talk to me in future. Have a nice and happy life, good-bye.
    I have no idea what you are talking about and you sound paranoid since I have nothing to "get back at you" with. I don't think I have said a thing behind your back I haven't said to you or wouldn't say to you. This whole exchange is weird.

Edit: If this even happened it was probably related to someone complaining about you and I said you can be an interrogator when it comes to socionics which is not something that should surprise you or leave you holding a grudge so long it took you until now to say something about it. Maybe you should ask the person what THEY said about you first? You totally blew things out of proportion with your response to me here.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-18-2019 at 07:47 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I have no idea what you are talking about and you sound paranoid since I have nothing to "get back at you" with. I don't think I have said a thing behind your back I haven't said to you or would say to you. This whole exchange is weird.
    Wow you are still trying to save face

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Wow you are still trying to save face
    Fuck off myst. I don't even believe you now. This is some weird stunt since I didn't quote you in this thread or the other. I just responded to your posts to me.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Fuck off myst. I don't even believe you now. This is some weird stunt since I didn't quote you in this thread or the other. I just responded to your posts to me.
    I already told you in a nicer way to fuck off.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

P types are fickle

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was criticized before by a male IEE (at least thats what I think he was...) for being way too ambivalent, I suppose that can be considered 'fickle' but something about 'fickle' is really more negative and harsh than ambivalent. Precious IEEs. Always criticizing me in a nicer way. <3

I think a lot of people didn't trust me or something because I was good at getting the harsh Te lawmakers on my side but I also was good at getting along with criminal SLEs. Just what was I trying to do, anyway- no way realistically would those two types get along anyway in real life, they loathe and want to grimdarkishly kill each other - so the fact that I could be nice to both, and manipulate both types of people- angered a lot of people. (It also shocked and impressed them, as they know I couldn't be stopped unless they killed me, but then they themselves would have to be the bad guy.) They probably just tried to call me 'fickle' as they were jealous of my mediative power & AoE healing spells. SEI/IEIs are narcissistically dangerous this way. Kya ha ha ha ha ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12