This is kinda weird.

Around logical people, I behave all dreamy, disorganized, lazy, don't do anything, etc.

Around emotional people, I seem to be able to pick up their pieces and toss out all these logical sentences, organize myself, get things done, am practical.

Basically, I like to behave exactly the opposite of whoever I'm around sometimes, not all times.

Why is that? Any other INFP do the same thing? I mentioned this before but didn't go into detail. But I remembered last weekend and my friend wanted to buy this purse when she already have about the exact same one at home and I was like, that's stupid and was being all logical and she got emotionally mad at me for ten minutes.

Then I realize that if I'm around someone who don't get things done, I'll do them. But if I'm around someone who is in charge, I kind of take the back seat.

Does that mean I could potentially be leadership quality or just a second row leader always. Curious because no one would make me a leader of anything but I sometimes I think I do want to, to succeed later on in my chosen career but then I'll have to fight everyone for it and it's so ugly.