TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sam Farha...LIE-Te

Gaddafi....LIE-Ni

Gaddafi fits the mold of the prototypical business owner "Jack" like a hand in glove. So many restaurants, delis, coffee shops, and other small businesses are owned by Gaddafis.

Chezka Centeno...ILI-Ni

An ILI-Ni professional pool player is a rarity. I only know of one in real life.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alphonse Gangitano...LIE-Ni 3w2 so/sp

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the female ISFJ is certainly not ESI

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dario Minieri...LIE-Te 3w4 so/sp

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/lie-te/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sarah Silverman...ESI-Se 3w4 so/sp

The merger of the 3w4 so/sp section with socionic types has now been completed. One section down, many more to go. Total Unification is underway.

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/4180.html

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me you have her as ESI-Fi in that link.

Also so I have seen her typed as IEE a lot. I’d love to hear your take on why ESI for Sarah (particularly because I get VI’d sometimes as a Delta NF incorrectly).

Impressive project.

Also... can anyone tell me about VI’ing Enneagram types?!?! Either here or you can PM me. Thanks!

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Male ISFj – Morrissey

I like this because I love Morrissey. Why not Beta type though?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I meant ESI-Fi for Silverman.

Omarossa is also ESI-Fi:

Trump on Omarossa:

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Rachel Lester...ESI-Se 6w7 so/sx

Added to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack: https://stackemup.livejournal.com/3649.html

More ESI examples here:
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/esi-se/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alphonse Capone....LIE-Te 8w7 sx/so

Kray Twins...LIE-Te 8w9 sx/so

The Black Hand of Death....LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/so (marlo stanfield)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Leona Helmsley...LIE-Te 8w7 sp/sx
    Fictional Counterpart...Bridget Gregory (Last Seduction)

Helmsley best fits with type 8, because I see that her unconscious strategy/drive is dominance and area of fixation is power. This is evidenced by the ruthlessness that came out when she was not shown deference and her overall iron-fisted style. She also demonstrates the core action set for type 8: ruthless expedience, threatening or violent language/behavior, and never backing down from a fight. Go review my primers on each gestalt in the fictional exemplars thread in the enneagram sub-forum. And I see the sub-action set (or wing) is empire-building which points towards an 8w7 rather than 8w9.

"There is definitely a double standard for men and women: When a man loses his temper, he is aggressive; I'm a pushy bitch. A man is confident and authoritative; I'm conceited and power-mad. Men don't want women getting to the top. Period."
    LEONA HELMSLEY, Playboy, Nov. 1990

"I wouldn't believe Donald Trump if his tongue was notarized."
    LEONA HELMSLEY, Playboy, Nov. 1990

"I've always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike."

"I can't wait to read Trump's new book, especially chapter eleven!".

Donald Trump:

"Leona Helmsley is a truly evil human being. She treated employees worse than any human being I've ever witnessed and I've dealt with some of the toughest human beings alive."

Helmsley has a shrewder mind when it comes to business than Trump (SLE vs. LIE)...the LIE has all the moves. Apparently Her and Trump had a long-running public feud with each other.

The following year, Trump sued the Empire State Building leaseholders, claiming they were in violation of their lease by turning the landmark into a “high-rise slum.” He was referring to mice, slow elevators, dark hallways, and too many small tenants. He was also taking personal aim at Leona Helmsley (a.k.a. the Queen of Mean), who controlled her husband’s real estate portfolio. The two had embarked on a media smear campaign against each other. In 1999, a Judge ruled against Trump, and a few months later an appellate court upheld the ruling.

https://www.6sqft.com/donald-trumps-...tate-building/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexander Bard ILI - Creative

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possibly ILI

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Alexander Bard ILI - Creative

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I came across a copy of Palace Coup: The Inside Story Of Harry And Leona Helmsley. I was mainly interested in the CoOp conversions she made a fortune at. She faced a lot of heat from the city due to her practices as a real estate agent...I never knew that....they were using high pressure tactics to force tenants into purchasing their apartments. That goes to ruthless expedience. Very Nicholas Von Hoogstraten-ish...who I already had typed as LIE-Te...she ended up losing the litigation and had to give the tenants their money back. On a sidenote, the author also comes to pretty much the same conclusions about helmsley, leona as what I wrote below. He concludes in the final chapter that her sole motivation was power and the core action set is amplified through multiple anecdotes. I already knew that, of course....the time it took him to figure out what drove Helmsley I could have figured out the core strategies for 2000 different people....that's the difference between an expert typologer like me and a biographer like him. lmao

Helmsley best fits with type 8, because I see that her unconscious strategy/drive is dominance and area of fixation is power. This is evidenced by the ruthlessness that came out when she was not shown deference and her overall iron-fisted style. She also demonstrates the core action set for type 8: ruthless expedience, threatening or violent language/behavior, and never backing down from a fight.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-03-2019 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

Helmsley best fits with type 8, because I see that her unconscious strategy/drive is dominance and area of fixation is power. This is evidenced by the ruthlessness that came out when she was not shown deference and her overall iron-fisted style. She also demonstrates the core action set for type 8: ruthless expedience, threatening or violent language/behavior, and never backing down from a fight.
    I agree that an unhealthy 8 lives and breathes the above type of behavior; so then how the fuck are you an 8? lol You don't even respond to "challenges" over the internet, the easiest place for one to stand their ground with a minimal amount of effort, at that. How am I the 6w7 (in your shitty estimation) and not you? The one who postures like a 8 with what looks like scripted talk and fictional caricatures, but never shows and proves, not even in the slightest. The only thing you showcase is a cognitive rigidity unlike anything I've ever seen, but that just says autism spectrum and not "8." You being some "typing expert" is not self evident--you must defend your ideas. When you don't, it just makes both you and your ideas look weak and flaccid, as if built on nothing but delusion, a fanciful imagination and faulty logic--not to mention a both hands covering your delicate pretend pussy, bitch ass MFer of epic proportions. What say you? I expect nothing...as usual. Phobic ass 6. lol

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This ESI need to know LIE ASAP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ESI - Adam Jensen from Deus Ex

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Villanelle...ESI-Se 3w2 sx/sp

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Villanelle...ESI-Se 3w2 sx/sp

More evidence that your typing skills are scattered, multicolored pigeon shit. Villanelle is a SLE-Se 7w8 sx/sp. She's every thing you try (but fail) to be, as showcased in many of your hyperbolic, juvenile, sociopathic meanderings.

What Fi ego type would ever complain about "feeling nothing" on "most days?" DERP.

This is, in part, is why so many of your typing are wrong and unreliable > you make snap, cursory judgments based solely on Se data points sitting square in front of your dead eyes, and evidently based on the most minimal curiosity, exploration and leg work. No way in hell you completed a single fucking season of Killing Eve and actually came away thinking that Villanelle was an ethical type. lol Because had you done that, you'd have seen that one of her chief "struggles" is attempting to avoid a perpetual, deep abiding internal numbness/emotional detachment by way of newer, viscerally gratuitous sensory experiences. Moreover, almost everything a enneagram 7 does is superficially about avoiding boredom, but at a deeper level, the resulting, suffocating stillness that provides an ample breeding ground for feelings of pain or deprivation. Villanelle's problem isn't concerned with avoiding great destabilizing emotional turmoil but a dearth of emotion.

But keep at it, kid.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    What Fi ego type would ever complain about "feeling nothing" on "most days?" DERP.
    A lot of women do? Especially if they're borderline PD or something.

I guessed he was typing the actor though, who looks plausibly Se-ESI.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    A lot of women do? Especially if they're borderline PD or something.

I guessed he was typing the actor though, who looks plausibly Se-ESI.
    1.) Yeah, folks with BPD can often feel "empty," but in between bouts of extreme, intense emotional dysregulation. Villanelle is more ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) than BPD, especially considering her emotional detachment and shallow effect--she doesn't seem to showcase much moody hyper-emotionality and instability.

2.) Well he did say "Villanelle" and not Jodi Comer, the actress. Besides, he seems to be drawn to all the sociopaths and psychopaths of the world, fictional or otherwise. In this case, he just didn't realize he was accurately staring in the mirror. lol

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.) Yeah, folks with BPD can often feel "empty," but in between bouts of extreme, intense emotional dysregulation. Villanelle is more ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) than BPD, especially considering her emotional detachment and shallow effect--she doesn't seem to showcase much moody hyper-emotionality and instability.

2.) Well he did say "Villanelle" and not Jodi Comer, the actress. Besides, he seems to be drawn to all the sociopaths and psychopaths of the world, fictional or otherwise. In this case, he just didn't realize he was accurately staring in the mirror. lol
    Gotcha. I'm always skeptical of typing acted characters, as actor type & character type are rarely congruent. When casting is done well where they do match, the results can be pretty exceptional though.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More evidence that your typing skills are scattered, multicolored pigeon shit. Villanelle is a SLE-Se 7w8 sx/sp. She's every thing you try (but fail) to be, as showcased in many of your hyperbolic, juvenile, sociopathic meanderings.

This is, in part, is why so many of your typing are wrong and unreliable > you make snap, cursory judgments based solely on Se data points sitting square in front of your dead eyes, and evidently based on the most minimal curiosity, exploration and leg work. No way in hell you completed a single fucking season of Killing Eve and actually came away thinking that Villanelle was an ethical type. lol Because had you done that, you'd have seen that one of her chief "struggles" is attempting to avoid a perpetual, deep abiding internal numbness/emotional detachment by way of newer, viscerally gratuitous sensory experiences. Moreover, almost everything a enneagram 7 does is superficially about avoiding boredom, but at a deeper level, the resulting, suffocating stillness that provides an ample breeding ground for feelings of pain or deprivation. Villanelle's problem isn't concerned with avoiding great destabilizing emotional turmoil but a dearth of emotion.

But keep at it, kid.
    Holy fuck who hurt you?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Holy fuck who hurt you?
    lol You read my reply outside of the context in which I gave it > an affectionate, ongoing love dance between K4M and I.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really sure who she is yet, but her eyes seemed familiar. I think LIE (Ni-sub probable).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kalani Queypo- ESI (unsure of subtype)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lianne La Havas- ESI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gelareh Zadeh- ILI

Malcolm Gladwell- ILI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barry Jenkins, LIE

Tsai Ing-Wen, LIE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheku Kanneh-Mason, SEE

Takamasa Ishihara, SEE

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sojourn View Post
    Lianne La Havas- ESI
    IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Male ESI - Adam Jensen from Deus Ex
    Read extebsive background. Watched clip. Pretty rawr. Something in me wants to rescue and relocate him to some green retreat somewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12