Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Examples of Gamma Quadra

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Examples of Gamma Quadra

Hey everyone, here are some stereotypical gamma types!! Discuss!! Enjoy!!

Male ESFP

Female ESFP

Male INTP

Female INTP

Male ENTJ

Female ENTJ

Male ISFJ

Female ISFJ

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great find. Interesting to watch.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guy123 View Post
    Male ESFP: SEE

Female ESFP: likely EIE

Male INTP: ILI

Female INTP: I think LII

Male ENTJ: Probably SLE. He contradicts himself with multitasking VS focusing on his thing, I think he meant flexible. Sounds the kind of person who would tell your problem in your face, even if that's not necessarily "productive", not considering his duty to pretend to people in order to make them feel good.

Female ENTJ: Stereotypical example of SEE.

Male ISFJ: ESI

Female ISFJ: Haha, this is obvious, but I have to ask Jarno's opinion about it first .
    ---

Jarno: in your academic opinion, what's the Socionics type of the woman in the last video, the ISFJ female? Hint: compare what she says with the ISFJ male.
    (anyone is welcome to answer after Jarno did/refused first, please)
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ESFP: EXFp? Sounds 7ish.
    Female ESFP: EXFp or some weird Fe-ISFp (not as likely).
    Male INTP: Se/Ni introvert, T ego.
    Female INTP: hmm, have to do some process of elimination. Seems intro, T ego, probably not Fe valuing. I guess that would leave ISTp and INTp, and she doesn't seem too delta-ey. You do the math.
    Male ENTJ: I see no problem with ENTj. ESTj would be a second guess.
    Female ENTJ: EXTj for sure. Can't decide b/w quadras.
    Male ISFJ: ISFj isn't unreasonable. He has that weird ISFj "I don't really know what to say so I'm just gonna mumble something and hope people understand me" vibe.
    Female ISFJ: Can't really tell, ISFj seems off though?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last one is ISFJ-Se imho. She's clearly leading Fi, very loving/caring/submissive. But more outspoken than the guy isfj. He's very shy.

oh and I think that all the typings of these people are correct. Although the people are not as stereotypical as I had hoped for.

I wonder what FDG has to say about them, I trust his typing skills.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last one is alpha SF.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    The last one is alpha SF.
    I didn't want to say anything, but she looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus, right?

Peggy Hill and Sarah Palin too, minus the glasses.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    The last one is ISFJ-Se imho. She's clearly leading Fi, very loving/caring/submissive. But more outspoken than the guy isfj. He's very shy.
    I knew you'll say that, you get too distracted when an "expert" types, even if that's other system. She's an obvious stereotypical SEI, though.
    ---

Timmy: close, though her full video is a Te-PoLR complaint . (well Si + Te-PoLR)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    I knew you'll say that, you get too distracted when an "expert" types, even if that's other system. She's an obvious stereotypical SEI, though.
    ---

Timmy: close, though her full video is a Te-PoLR complaint . (well Si + Te-PoLR)
    Well it's good that I did not give her the same type as you did, cause I don't trust your typings. But that's just my opinion.

If FDG types her SEI too, I will take a second look at the vid, but so far I still think ESI.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Works for me, Jarno. You can't make an opinion for yourself instead of merely trusting others based on credibility points (Russian Socionists and other typology "experts" included). That was my point, actually.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found these awhile back but didn't post them due to them being Braintypes videos, a cousin of MBTI. As far as I can tell the socionics typings work with the exception of a few quasi-identicals introvert mix-ups a la classic "j/p switch"
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched maybe a minute total, but the ESFPs look like C-sub Alpha SFs, rather predictably enough. The female is so hilariously not valuing.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I watched maybe a minute total, but the ESFPs look like C-sub Alpha SFs, rather predictably enough. The female is so hilariously not valuing.
    Why, because she says she can be intimidated? That doesn't mean anything. A Se valuer could just be that way simply because they recognize certain dynamics, and not necessarily because they're immediately advantageous or obviously brimming with confidence. Not everyone is some cardboard cutout from a television show, as you seem to prefer.

Elvis was SEE, but the guy could be very reclusive, sat at home a lot, and was not even all that opportunistic with his career (more of a lack of Te there though in how he got screwed by the Colonel).

That doesn't mean woman is SEE though.. I just think she could be Se valuing at least.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Works for me, Jarno. You can't make an opinion for yourself instead of merely trusting others based on credibility points (Russian Socionists and other typology "experts" included). That was my point, actually.
    i don't agree with this expert's typing of ******, who he claims is not eie.

i differ from most people here not in that i rely on experts more, but i trust people's self typing more often. Especially people's selftyping who are not member of this forum.

I've seen more than on one occasion that somebody gets his selftyping right in 5 minutes. It's more easy than most people here think. And that's the trap they fall for, they see everyone struggling here with there selftyping and therefor they conclude, probably all selftypings are doubtful, which they aren't.

Especially these ones are most likely right. The people have selftyped, are seen by an expert, the expert has probably filtered among the different people to exclude all the doubtfull typed ones, and shown only the ones he's 100% sure of, and the people themselves are 100% sure of.

So there is a greater chance that these typing have a lower error rating than average. Average is about 75% correct, 25% wrong. So I estimate these ones on at least 90% correct.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** was an INFJ IEI.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these ones are most likely right. The people have selftyped, are seen by an expert, the expert has probably filtered among the different people to exclude all the doubtfull typed ones, and shown only the ones he's 100% sure of, and the people themselves are 100% sure of.
    Jarno, there is a glaring flaw in this line of reasoning. We're interested in sociotype and this "expert" is typing his subjects using an entirely different typological system. So no, there is no compelling reason to assume that his "brain type" diagnoses correspond to these individuals' sociotype.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    He has that weird ISFj "I don't really know what to say so I'm just gonna mumble something and hope people understand me" vibe.
    Female ISFJ: Can't really tell, ISFj seems off though?
    lol I do that mumble thing sometimes.

The female...no idea..could be EII. kids are kids...let 'em play.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    these ones are most likely right. The people have selftyped, are seen by an expert, the expert has probably filtered among the different people to exclude all the doubtfull typed ones, and shown only the ones he's 100% sure of, and the people themselves are 100% sure of.
    Jarno, there is a glaring flaw in this line of reasoning. We're interested in sociotype and this "expert" is typing his subjects using an entirely different typological system. So no, there is no compelling reason to assume that his "brain type" diagnoses correspond to these individuals' sociotype.
    he uses the same dichotomies as socionics.

so I assume they are the same.

If I remember correct, braintype is something similar as MBTI, instead of psychological types he likes to call them brain types.

But if you have any evidence that there are differences I'm curious to know them.

edit: it seems that the ones in delta are spot on, according to everyone including bolt (=which is a nice surprise)

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he uses the same dichotomies as socionics.

so I assume they are the same.
    The flaw being of course that dichotomies don't really fit IE values, which are the basis of type. By dichotomies, I should be SEE or IEE.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a direct link between dichotomies and IE.

If you are a Sensor, Extravert and Perceiver, then you have Se as a leading function. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are a Sensor, Extravert and Perceiver, then you have Se as a leading function. Simple as that.
    Yea but apparently Braintypes = MBTI or whatever. Typing by dichotomies with an MBTIian perspective leads to different conclusions than from a Socionics one.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post

Yea but apparently Braintypes = MBTI or whatever. Typing by dichotomies with an MBTIian perspective leads to different conclusions than from a Socionics one.
    Well there definitions of dichotomies are just a slightly different than the definitions of dichotomies of socionics. So there is a big chance they end up with the same types.

Or do you find the definitions to differ very much?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post

Well there definitions of dichotomies are just a slightly different than the definitions of dichotomies of socionics. So there is a big chance they end up with the same types.

Or do you find the definitions to differ very much?
    The differences are subtle yet critical.

It's not so much the correspondence(or lack thereof) between objective definitions(although faults made here are clear, being objective), but the subjective interpretations that are drawn from what people think when they read them. From this I'd say yes, the usual MBTI hobbyist's thoughts about EITNSFJP are vastly different from what Socionics' EITNSFJP are, the former being riddled with personality and behaviorist interpretations in contrast to Socionics' psychology bent(although acknowledged Socionics is not pure psychology, nor science).
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was searching MBTI type videos with the highest ratings, and this one came up #1 for INTP. I watched it and couldn't help realizing how similar this person thinks/speaks compared to myself (although I'm a little more internal and esoteric than her about my thoughts):

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Male SEE:

YouTube - ‪Stick up for yourself‬‏

Does this guy not remind you of woof here on the forum?
    thanks - I see similarities, both in what he said, and how he said it...

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I was searching MBTI type videos with the highest ratings, and this one came up #1 for INTP. I watched it and couldn't help realizing how similar this person thinks/speaks compared to myself (although I'm a little more internal and esoteric than her about my thoughts):

YouTube - ‪Confessions of an INTP‬‏
    I still think you're Delta NF with Ne subtype; Ne-EII, for the first time, I'm solid on (I couldn't rule out IEE before, but I can now rule out Ne-IEE) - it would be great to have you as my dual though

Here's an MBTI INFJ - according to this, they're most frequently typed as Socionics EIIs... he's a bit obviously jittery in social situations and all...

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Here's an MBTI INFJ - according to this, they're most frequently typed as Socionics EIIs... he's a bit obviously jittery in social situations and all...

YouTube - ‪INFJ male‬‏
    Yeah, but I'm an INTP. And my point wasn't that MBTI = Socionics. In fact here are some analyses on these "braintypes" I really hope aren't minded being posted for valid sake of the argument http://socionics.ws/wiki/index.php?t...intypes_videos

Though I believe that person in the video I linked is certainly INTP and we have a lot in common cognitively, and that INFJ you for whatever reason posted is much less like me cognitively. The fact remains that this is a thread about MBTI types which happens to take place on a forum where people study Socionics. Since the OP includes videos of INTPs I feel allowed to post here.

Also, it's great that you want to type me so enthusiastically and assuredly, but once is enough, I get the hazy picture you've so righteously provided.
    Last edited by 717495; 06-18-2011 at 12:54 PM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Yeah, but I'm an INTP. And my point wasn't that MBTI = Socionics. In fact here are some analyses on these "braintypes" I really hope aren't minded being posted for valid sake of the argument http://socionics.ws/wiki/index.php?t...intypes_videos

Though I believe that person in the video I linked is certainly INTP and we have a lot in common cognitively, and that INFJ is much less like me cognitively, for one showing J behavior in thought.
    Yep, Niednagel's system of Brain Types is removed from MBTI, which is removed from Socionics; there will be many, many differences are those Niffweed's typings, by the way?

I like you as being a fellow / valuer my biggest wonder, though, is why over ? Any and all other reasons for ILI, I'd love to hear too...

And don't ever feel bad about posting in Gamma quadra! once again, I'd love to hear why over for you, and don't feel discouraged or threatened at all, I might get to learn things from you, and to know you better - I've been known to butcher temperaments, I've been known to try to heave my duals out of Gamma, it could be a walk in the park to affirm yourself as my dual

(this means you should say stuff because I think you'd make a cool dual and all and I don't mind being wrong now so I can be right later if that's the case and everything and if it's just a "trust me" thing I'll try to do that too but it would be really cool to feed me some Ni and Te)
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes me want to get a Kaki King. Quite the phenomenal player, and it's great that she lets the music speak for itself and to each listener to interpret in his or her own way rather than cluttering it up with lyrics*. I remember being intrigued by this photo in a magazine a few years ago and pondering why:

Something about it says "I'm kind of a pain in the neck at times, but in a good way."

*Oops, looks like 5 or 6 six songs led me to a false conclusion about her music being wholly instrumental, though from what I've heard so far I still like that portion of her work the best.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Kaki King.
    Very impressive musician. At least we learn of some good things on this forum. It's great that she's able to break into popular music big-time using techniques more often associated with classical music, but with the steady jazzy rhythm underneath.

Her music seems to convey a static type, probably because of the Minimalist influence. At first I thought it might be IEE. But she acts like an actualized ILI, which suggests she could only be SEE or ILI. So I think SEE is right, and it's nice for once to see someone really intelligent being typed as SEE, rather than the stereotype surfacy-seeming movie stars.

Nevertheless, I'm sure that if you opened it up to the broader forum, some people will type her LII or some other Alpha type, because she's articulate and uses really intricate chord progressions that doubtless some people will associate with Ti or Ne.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    ILIs love boxes?? Don't they??

They do; yes they do.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a video about Socionics itself but I'm pretty sure the past aired MTV show, "I Used to Be Fat" set people up with their duals for fitness.

Here's what I think is an Se-SEE + Ni-ILI duality. They're both guys.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, me and Ashton on tinychat seemed to be representing a rather accurate depiction of gamma identicality.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

^logs or it didn't happen

MisterNi,that video is dope.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewu View Post
    logs or it didn't happen
    Analyst Trevor should have recorded everything.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Btw, me and Ashton on tinychat seemed to be representing a rather accurate depiction of gamma identicality.
    Yeah, among other things, we also had an outsider person(my sister, accidentally) who upon seeing FDG and Ashton for the first time, and at the same time; couldn't but raise a question "Who are these two? Are they brothers? They look same."

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Since this particular person in the following video reminds me so much of my husband I am most interested in her socionics type. What really stands out to me is the part from 25seconds - 1:07mins where she speaks about not being able to sleep when there isn't harmony in a situation such as a disagreement between herself and her husband.
    I could swear I read that about SEI/ISFp just I can't find anything now... perhaps it was something MBTI. I think it is generally true for SEI, one who does not have the experience with this type can deduce it from the descriptions - does not like pressure, conflict, tension, discomfort, stringent need to solve these things first.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all look like hardasses.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ineffable haven't seen much of you on the forum since I returned after my little fed up with the forum episode a few months ago. You will have to forgive me for that, where I deleted all possible info and friend contacts like yourself. Think I was just really stressed to the max at that time as I nearly lost my hubby in what should have been a simple operation except the anaesthetist and surgeon did some things that would be called medical malpractice causing both of his lungs to collapse. He wasn't breathing, went into shock and verged on major cardiac arrest....then also developed a severe lung infection in the hospital.
    That's understandable, I've dramatically parted away with some people just to come back later as nothing happened .
    FlatFootedFrog mentioned that you had asked after me at the time, so thanks for your concern.
    I hope you received that mail from her. IMO that was an great insight I had in the mind of Si-Creatives (at least some) worth sharing.
    So have you noticed this behaviour in SEI's to need complete harmony with their most loved ones before they can possibly sleep?

If you ever find info on the topic please send it my way even if it is MBTI.
    I certainly did noticed that. Like I said, I deductively associate it with a lot of other type traits, I'd add here guilt prolonged more than practical.

I found something on my HDD, there are some descriptions downloaded from Murraystate uni that apparently are not available anymore: http://duckduckgo.com/?q=ISFP+site%3Amurraystate.edu. They claim it is "M-B Type Indicator" but the descriptions looks fine, not too contradictory to what I know. Probably not 100% what you asked for, the fragment in question is:
    Bedtime for ISFPs is "when you're tired." If there are projects, people, pets, or other forms of life that need attention, then bedtime may take second place. Once these other things are tended to, and if one is tired, it is time for sleep--whenever and wherever one happens to be. Again, others may find such behavior difficult, even "flaky."
    What throws me with my husband is that despite his obvious use of and , and , he can go so overboard with organising things like music on the iPod etc, so perhaps hidden agenda?
    Organizing in general, and initiative in organizing people in particular is the main reason for which I always doubted Si-Base. I'm convinced he's a Si type, but I incline to believe he's ESj.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shayley, I can't send you PM, could you please send one to me, mentioning the address where I should send the files?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That male ISFJ says he will do whatever is right no matter the cost. I call bullshit. He is no ESI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast