TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga
    Ms. Kensington,

I like this quote, and i adore red and black. red gives me some satisfaction that im not sure i should be indulging in. I feel that way to some extent to rich vibrant dark blue. But in general there I like vivid intense color or a pallid muted palate. Yes id say i can reach further levels of satisfaction staring into a flat stretch of red or black for long periods of time. Lasting satisfaction. heh

I assume you are ISFP? Dominant suggests extra attention to your body functioning. Interestingly you produced very sensual description of colours you like. I had to look in a dictionary to undesrtand the meaning.

You said number 9. Did you mean your life path? It should include the numbers which make number 9, for example, 27/9.
    I did not have time recently to look into how actualy the association of colours and life prupose and blocks work together. But I noticed that those who like creamy - peachy colour do associate with number 9 and Id block. We need to see first if assiciation of numbers and colours is correct and readjust it if necessary. We need to look into it.
    Hm maybe i didn't understand the formula for the number. Are you saying people who like peachy color are acting from their id? I need further explanation.

I believe I am INTj.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The formula is simple, you add all numbers from your full date of birth as if they are separate numbers; 01.02.1983 = 1 +2 + 1+ 9+ 8+ 3= 24/6

The path life is 24/6 which is 3 number can be considered as separate purposes of Life. It is also suggested that first challenge is the first number , second is the third and the last one is the most important one.
    The descriptions of life path you can find in the book of Dan Millman " The life you were born to live".

I noticed that peach, cream and yellow is related to Id. Those who are self critical and overly self conscious tend to miss on relaxation and life enjoyment. Their disbalance pushes them towards cream, peach, soft yellow- warm, calm, relaxing colour of Sun.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soggy flakes

I will give you a feedback soon. Have a look at INFJ type or ISFP- feeling intuitive types. If the colours in a sort of harmony I would not suggest the presence of logic in your case.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Summary

Because of soggy-flake question and for others who are not sure about their type, I thought, I have to summarize the topic. Before I do it I will write the prefferd colours as they were named by the forum members. I am not stating the shades as such. As you can imagine we have got diversity here:

ENFP: red -blue/green; grey/blue - green.

ENTP: purple; blue - orange; red - green/blue.

ESTP: red- naivy blue.

ENTJ: yellow -black; red - dark blue/green; orange -blue.

ISTP: black -green; black -green/dark red.

INTP: green - dark blue; black -greenyblue; blue-black;

INFP: black -red/blue.

INFJ: dark blue -green; dark green -dark blue; black -

red/pink/lavender.

INTJ: naivy blue, blue - black/pale yellow; purple/violet - green/yellow.

ISFP: blue -green.

I did not include the colours of the people whose types I do not know or who is not certain about his type. The bank of data is not yet big and sometimes provided just by one person of a particular type.

Your comment is welcome.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soggy-flakes

As you can see nearly all introverts like blue shades and black. I guess especially those form Superid block: INTP, ISTP, ISFP, INFP. INFJ do show strong preference for blue/grey/green and sometimes violet/purple. At this stage we can not infer type from colour prefernce.

It seems to me that extraverts like brighter colours. Brighter colours need more of LIGHT to be bright, that is why black and dark colours are not as often as for introverts. It could also be that those types who like contrasting/standing out colours are logical and tose who prefer softer and/or lighter shades are ethical types. We did not have all types prefernces in colour. Please, whenever possible ask people's favourite colours (2) and even if you do not know the type for sure - we can create a bank of data wher we think what type the person may be, if we do not know it for sure.

Thanks again to all interested. If you would like me to add your colour prefernce you can pm me at any time.

isfj = dark/olive/green, yellow-orange, gray, white, red(but i don't like bright red)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like green, blue (light or greenish blue), yellow, orange and black.

I highly dislike brown, grey and violet. Also I dislike bright red, when it's not together with black, which is actually an elegant combination. Red-yellow is too bright, blue-red too conservative and the other colours I mentioned I like do not go well with red.
    Intuition

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favourite color combos are (for dressing, usually):

Full white (spectacular! but it must be used with parsimony because more introverted people get pissed by it)
    Full red
    Black (trousers) yellow (upper part) (during the summer)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-bg

black trou with either black or darker earthy toned tshirts. Or dark colored long sleeve shirts with either harshly brighter short sleeve shirts over them or something pale and faded looking. main thing though is comfort... if it's comfortable I'll wear it even if it's totally against the whole scheme (I rarely think about matching my clothes). baggy... everything needs to be baggy and jackets need to "hang" on me (many sizes too big) I like to keep my hands inside the sleeves so they can't be seen otherwise people can tell that I'm constantly fidgeting.

(what's this thread about anyways? )

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My fav colour is sky blue, but I like lots of blue shades. I also like vivid orange, dark reds + dulled yellows - they are the colours I feel when I'm being energetic . For clothing, I like wearing faded black, dark blue and occasionaly dark green.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fav colours are : White, then Blue.

Creepy-male

Smoky Red and Black -- I dunno if thats the color of my soul or w/e but if I could choose that what it'd be :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fave color is navy green.
    Others are black, grey, brown and other navy colors.
    9w1

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an old thread.

Hmm. My fav colors. Gotta be pink, red, orange, purple.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pink, lilac, violet, light blue

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This could be a simple test :

Pick 8 colours. The order of preference will reflect the 8 functions of Model A.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh were you supposed to talk about what colors you like to wear?

White, black, red, flesh tone

Might wear pale yellow and many shades of blue.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh were you supposed to talk about what colors you like to wear?

White, black, red, flesh tone

Might wear pale yellow and many shades of blue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123